Kris Becomes a Toy Ch. 1

Story Info
A housewife becomes a toy as her husband watches.
2.4k words
4.25
384k
60

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/26/2022
Created 05/01/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first morning at South Beach is magnificent. Jim and Kris soak sunrays splash around in the emerald green water and admire the dozens of almost naked bodies stretched out in the white powder sand.

While they are in the water chest high, Jim's hand caresses her bikini bottoms, his fingers briefly brushing against the slit between her legs.

"You are driving me crazy," Kris says, "let's go back to the hotel room. I need some."

"Not mine," he answers, "we were told to wait. Cesar wants you for himself."

"Listen," she mumbles, "I don't know about this…I mean, it sounds exciting…but…"

"Your mom and dad would not approve," Jim says, "and society would not approve but it excites you."

"As a fantasy," Chris answers, "I don't know if I can go through with this…"

"You will. That's the whole purpose of this vacation."

Kris nods. Jim is a great husband and their marriage is excellent but his most erotic dream is to see Kris taken by another man. After months of persuasion the vacation has been arranged but she does not even know what Cesar looks like and the thought of sex with a stranger is wildly erotic yet frightening.

Jim and Kris had shared the fantasy but until this sun-baked morning, that's all it had been, a fantasy to excite each other in their intimacy. Often, as they sat in restaurants or drove down the street Jim would look at a man and ask her if she would fuck him and she would be aroused but nothing ever happened. Jim had previous threesome experiences with a girlfriend and had become extremely aroused when he saw other men mounting her, an erotic experience he now wanted to try with his wife.

It's my upbringing, Kris thinks, this concept that lust is dirty that no cock but my husband's should be enjoyed without guilt. Yet what is wrong with doing something we both could enjoy?

"I guess," she says, "It's okay, but when will he contact us?"

"He has a key to our hotel room," Jim answers, "he might be back there right now waiting for us."

"Oh, my God…I…"

"Let's go, Kris," Jim says, "I want to see you get fucked."

The walk back through the sand and across Ocean Avenue is long, as Kris almost trembles with nervous excitement. She has fear of the moment, of the upcoming dirty deed, of having another man touch her, grope her, penetrate her, drip his seed on her face, her hair…It will be degrading and filthy, to be taken, fucked by a man while her husband watches. It is exciting.

There is a small bag hanging from their hotel room door containing a piece of cloth and a note that Jim reads, his hand trembling slightly.

"What does it say?".

"Blindfold the toy and come in."

Kris allows the blindfold to be placed over her face. She can feel the door opening and she enters the hotel room on unsteady feet, wondering what will happen with the stranger.

"Stop, Kris. Don't move."

His voice is deep with a trace of an accent. What does he look like? Is he dressed or ready to penetrate her?

"Get naked Jim. Get comfortable."

Kris does not move. She wants to talk but does not know what to say. Does she really want to back out? Or does she want to be taken, treated like a toy?

She feels his breathing suddenly near. She knows it is not Jim. His scent and cologne are new to Kris.

"You," he whispers, "are not tied by ropes but you will not move unless I tell you to move, understand?"

"Yes, but I really…"

"Don't talk," he says softly. "Do as told. Do not move."

Then comes a moment of silence. Kris is confused, troubled while excited by the promise of lust, of raw sex and an explosive orgasm while her husband watches her get fucked by a stranger.

"I don't know if…"

"Yes you do," the voice interrupts her, "You agreed and came to Miami Beach. You want it and Jim wants it. He's sitting near you naked and his cock is hard already. You want it and you will be quiet and do as you are told."

Kris does not answer, biting her lip, not quite sure what will follow. She wonders what Cesar looks like, wonders how excited her husband is as he looks at her, blindfolded and dressed only in a two piece bathing suit. She stands still in front of a man who is about to take her, penetrate her, use her as a fuck toy for sheer enjoyment.

Fingertips touch her nipples, caressing them through the flimsy fabric of the bathing suit. She gasps in surprise but does not move, as his fingertips trace the outline of her face, her neck, her breasts, stomach, down to the wet slit only covered by a patch of cloth.

"Jim is enjoying this," the voice says, "and so are you. Your nipples are hard and your crotch is wet. I can smell your wet cunt, Kris. You are a bitch in heat."

"Please," she mumbles, "This is difficult."

His answer is to remove the bathing suit, unclasping the top and pulling on the bottom until she is blindfolded and naked and his hands roam over her, pinching, squeezing, fondling, the fingertips teasing the drenched mound between her legs.

"Nice and hairy," he says, "good for playing."

"I don't …I don't …"

"Be quiet and kneel," the man said as he presses down on her shoulders and Kris feels the carpet against the flesh of her knees.

She is scared, trembling with fear and anticipation, but Cesar takes his time, letting seconds pass in silence, building up the expectation of the moment. Then Kris feels a round, warm piece of flesh rub against the side of her face. She feels the head caressing her earlobe, then move across her chin and down her neck, leaving an invisible trace of moisture.

"You like the way my cock feels against your face don't you?"

"I'm scared."

"You are? Do you want to go home and forget about this?"

"I…I don't know."

"This is your chance, Kris. You say no and it's over. You keep quiet or say yes and you cross the threshold. In about a minute you are going to be heading back home or sucking cock. What will it be?"

She is confused, wet between her legs, bewildered by the moment.

"Open your mouth Kris," the voice says, "so I can fuck your mouth."

She sighs and obeys, allowing the piece of warm flesh to slide on her tongue, the cock head already wet at the tip. The man grabs her head and guides it as she dutifully sucks on the strange meat.

"Hey, Jim," Cesar says, "You are right. She sucks dick really well."

Jim is thrilled, playing with his meat as he watches his wife on her knees, sucking the man's dong in lusty acceptance. Cesar pushes against her mouth, his thick cock disappearing into her open lips. Kris' reluctance vanishes, her tongue licking at the head of the unseen dick, moving up and down the shaft.

"Oh," Cesar says, "It feels moist in there. Look Jim, how Kris sucks my cock like a Popsicle. I'm fucking her mouth. That's the first of three holes to be taken in this vacation. Enjoying yourself, Jim?"

"Yes. Fuck her mouth. Treat her like a toy. Ram your dick in her face."

"The toy sucks well," Cesar answers, pushing against her face, "She seems to be enjoying it now. Are you Kris? Are you enjoying sucking cock?"

He withdraws from her mouth and the blindfolded woman is momentarily confused.

"Is asked you a question. Do you enjoy sucking cock?"

Kris does not answer. She is feverish with desire but there's still something holding her back, some taboo barrier in the back of her mind that is not fully denied.

He rubs his cock on her forehead, face, neck, avoiding her mouth. She whimpers as his hands play with her nipples. Kris is burning with desire but remains kneeling, unmoving, desiring suddenly to be taken, fucked and fucked and fucked by the stranger. She moans with desire, a yelping, almost animal sound.

"Tell me what you want," he says as his cock whips across her blindfolded face, slapping the cheekbones, "Come my little fuck toy, tell daddy what you want?"

"I…" she stars to talk, pausing for a moment as she trembles with desire, "I…I want to please Jim…I want to please you."

"Tell me what you want?"

"Your cock."

"Good girl. See, Jim, your wife Kris wants my dick. Where do you want me to put it, Kris?"

"In …my mouth."

"You going to suck it hard?"

"Yes…any way you want. In my cunt…anyway."

Without warning the blindfold is removed and Kris blink as her eyes are unaccustomed to the light in the room. From her kneeling position the first thing she sees is Cesar's cock dangling inches from her face. When she looks up she sees a bearded bear of a man, his chest covered with dark hair. Jim, naked and lean, looking clean cut with his military haircut is sitting four feet from her, holding his hard, wet meat.

"Now suck it like you mean it," Cesar says, "and I will mark your face with my cum."

The cock reenters her mouth and she sucks it all in, licking, chewing, moaning, feeling the warmth of him inside her mouth, the taste of his sweat as he jams his belly into her face and she whimpers in depraved joy, thrilled at the taste of the piece of flesh in her mouth, at the hungry look in her husband's eyes, at the image she sees in the mirror of herself, naked, sucking cock.

Cesar pulls back and she feels a rope of wet cream mark her face. She is thrilled by the moment and feels an orgasm rushing through her as the cock spits a load on the other side of her face. A second orgasm follows when Cesar wipes his dick on the mane of her hair.

Kris feels herself being lifted then placed face up on the bed. Her legs are wide open and Cesar's fingers twirl and move on the slit between her legs. She is soaked and moans an animal sound, then yelps when she feels his tongue flicking at her clit.

"Tell me what you are," he says as he probes her, his beard rubbing against her crotch.

"I am a toy. A fuck toy."

"What do you want?" he asks as his teeth nibble at her mound, her wet cunt hairs streaking her juices across his face

"I…Oh, I want to be fucked and…Oh, yes, you are driving me crazy…Oh, you know how to use that tongue."

"Don't forget your husband," Cesar says, "talk to him…"

"Oh, Jim, look….I'm stained with his juice…and look at the way he eats me…oh, baby…did you like it when I sucked his cock?"

"Yes."

"And the way he came on my face and cleaned his dick on my hair…"

"I'm ready to come," Jim says, marveling at his endurance under such erotic circumstances.

"Hang in there, Jim," Cesar says, "I'm about to fuck her."

Suddenly, he is above her, his weight coming down on her, his thick cock sliding into the wet folds of her cunt. He pumps his hips, pushing his dick deep into her as she responds, grunting with animal pleasure, opening herself more, feeling the meat lodged inside her.

"Here we go," Cesar says, "enjoy your fantasy, Jim. Look at the way Kris takes a dong up her cunt. She's a wet one, Jim. Her cunt is soaked."

"Oh, Jim, he's fucking me. I am taking…a stranger's cock up my cunt….Oh, I am so wet. His cock feels so good, Jim…oh yeah…oh, oh…I like…you to see me get …fucked… enjoy me Jim…I am getting fucked just like you want…"

She feels overwhelmed with another orgasm, a deep one that seems to jolt her body in a flash as she turns her head and looks at the mirror. She sees herself, sees her body being taken, fucked, his cock sliding back and forth on her hole, the flesh tube glistening with her moisture, her cunt hairs matted and wet, almost shiny.

Kris moans as a quick orgasm rushes through her and he increases the pace in and out and she pushes her mound against his crotch in wanton desire. They are moving and moaning, cock inside cunt, his hardness inside her, filling her. Sex has never been so erotic, wild or wantonly wicked. Kris is thrilled as the man fucks her, his thick meat moving in an out of her slit. She contracts her cunt muscles, squeezing his thickness and he groans in delight, his tongue flicking out, licking her face.

"What a hot wife she is," Cesar says, "Kris is choking my dick with her cunt."

Kris turns her head and looks straight into Jim's eyes as she is being fucked. Their eyes lock and she feels his lust, his own passion exploding as his hands are covered with thick cream liquid.

Kris is moaning loudly and the bearded man increases his hip motions, his wet cock sliding back and forth on her bush hole. A yelp escapes her throat as she sees her husband jerk in the chair, his body twitching with fulfilled desire and then Kris screams as her insides fill with the warm liquid of the intruding cock…

After Cesar leaves, Jim mounts his wife and they fuck with wild passion, calling each other names, reliving the events, relishing the intensity of the day.

Jim enters her swollen and wet cunt, drenched with another man's juice, but he enjoys the slick warmth of her, enjoys the sloshing copulation as he lays on her and unloads his second discharge, looking at her eyes full of lustful acceptance.

They come together in a simultaneous merging of erotic stimulation and an intense hunger neither has felt before.

As they lay in bed on this late afternoon, Kris wonders about the last words Cesar said before leaving.

"I will return later on this evening," he said, "and I have a surprise for both of you. You will love this vacation."

I love it already, she thinks. Jim's fantasy has become mine. I am a toy and I want to play.

To Be Continued...