Krissy

Story Info
Krissy helps her friend with his teasing & denial fantasy.
1.7k words
4.18
94.2k
21
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/04/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've known Krissy what most of my life. She moved in next door to me when I was 3 and we pretty much grew up together. She is my best friend, someone I trust completely. We've never actually dated, but there have been moments of sexual exploration that we've shared. We've always talked about our relationships, helped each other through crushes, unrequited loves, and more than a few breakups.

There has always been a slight sexual tension, which has sometimes been relieved by giving into it. More often than not, though, it just remains a part of our relationship, always hovering in the background. Deep down it is something that I think we both enjoy.

When we left for college, we saw a bit less of each other, but in a strange way we grew closer. For most of the Fall semester we were busy with classes, dealing with being on our own for the first time, finding new friends and so on. We talked three or four times a week and saw each other on the weekends, usually at parties or, occasionally, just to hang out.

Spring we saw each other less, but, strangely, it felt like we were growing closer. Finals week set in and we ended up at the same table at the library. From there, we went back to my apartment and for most of the week, we studied together. It felt like old times.

Even in full-on study mode Krissy was a knockout. Her beautiful blond hair pulled back in a ponytail, her small nose, slightly upturned, high cheek bones and big blue eyes radiated a natural beauty, which didn't seem to fade even after several pots of coffee and a handful of no-doze in her. She was blessed with a very tight little body that even managed to make sweatpants and a ratty t-shirt look good.

Around 3:30 a.m., I finally needed to turn in, burned out for the night. She had a floppy disk and asked she could use my computer. I said "Sure" and headed off to bed.

I woke up to the smell of eggs and bacon. I pulled on my shorts and a t-shirt and dragged myself into the kitchen, quietly watching her cook.

"Made you eggs," she said, not turning to look back, she pointed to the table with the spatula. I sat down and took a bite, not thinking to say thanks until I had a mouthful. She giggled as I muffled a "thanks" to her.

"So, David," she started, with a lilt in her voice that cued me to the fact that something was up.

"Yessss?" I said, this time with my mouth empty.

"Really interesting bookmarks you have on your web browser," I could tell she was smiling, about to give me a hard time.

"Yeah, well, you've always known I've had a kinky side," I told her. "Hardly a surprise."

"But you never told me about most of them," she said sounding a bit disappointed, "I thought we told each other pretty much everything."

"Pretty much," I said, again with my mouth full.

"I never knew you liked to be teased. Some of that stuff was pretty out there. Some of those stories were really wild."

"Mmmmm," I said, feeling a bit uncertain, "You, uh, read them, huh."

She turned and smiled a bit, nodding very slowly.

"Don't know any girls like that, by any chance do you?" I asked, only half-serious.

"You mean girls who like teasing guys?" she smiled. "Oh, yeah," she continued, her smile turning a bit wicked. "So do you."

"Really?" I asked. "Like some of your friends?"

She cocked her head a bit and smiled, "Uh, like *most* of them."

"No way," I protested, shrugging her off.

"Yes way. I can think of a bunch that would go for that kind of stuff." She sounded quite serious.

"You mean like flirt and stuff?" I asked, trying to sound disinterested.

"No," she told me, pausing to bite her lip before continuing, "I mean girls who would tease you until you cried and not let you cum. That's what you are into isn't it?"

For the first time I grew uncomfortable talking about it. "Yeah, that would be pretty hot."

"And" she continued, "the meaner they were to you, the hotter you'd get?"

I swallowed hard and nodded. "Yeah."

I continued eating my eggs, sitting quietly. After a few minutes I broke the silence, "So, um, which of your friends do you think would be into that?"

"Alot of them, David," she said flatly.

"Like who?" I pressed.

She didn't respond.

After a few minutes of awkward silence, she changed the topic and before long things were back to normal. It wasn't uncommon to talk like that, about sex, friends, and turn ons and the like. I didn't think too much about it and she didn't bring it up again.

Finals week passed without incident and when Friday rolled around, Krissy called.

"Hey, David, we're going out for drinks at the Green tonight, wanna come with?"

I agreed.

Her voice grew a bit raspy and she taunted a little, "Heidi will be there." She said it very slowly, very deliberately.

"Oh?" I asked, not entirely sure what she was driving at. "Is she one of your friends who, you know?"

"Who does what, David? Who teases?" Her voice grew very solemn, "I don't know, David, want me to ask her for you?"

"Oh God, Krissy, no. I thought maybe, since you said," I stammered, "I don't know."

She giggled. "See ya at 7:00?"

"OK," I agreed, and hung up the phone.

I showed up at the Green about twenty past seven and immediately saw Krissy with a half dozen of her girlfriends sitting at a table. There were already two empty pitchers and three full ones on the table. She was grinning ear to ear as she excitedly waved me over.

She gave me a big hug, "Everybody, you know David, my bestest bud in the whole world."

They all said "Hi" in various ways. I had met all of them before, but knew a few better than others.

One of them filled a plastic cup with beer and handed it to me, which I gulped down.

"OK, OK, now that David's here, I wanted to make my announcement." She cleared her throat, "I just heard today that I won a scholarship to spend the summer in Paris." Everyone cheered and raised their glasses, myself included. After the excitement died down, we all talked about our summer plans. Everyone else, including myself, was staying on for summer session. We talked about various classes we were taking, majors, schools, general gossip.

Everytime Heidi spoke, I found myself watching her more closely, unable to get Krissy's voice out of my head. I found it hard to speak to her and as a result just smiled a lot, which seemed to make Heidi a bit uneasy.

We had a pretty good time and as the bar was shutting down, Krissy asked if she could come over tomorrow, around 11:00, she had a surprise for me and wanted to make sure I got it before she left town.

The next day, Krissy showed up at 11:00 and told me she had a special surprise for me. She led me to the bedroom and had my lie down on my back.

First, she tied a bandana around my head, blindfolding me. Next, I heard her open my closet and rummage around a bit. Before I really knew it, I felt my wrists circled by what must have been ties, and each arm stretched over my head and tied to the headboard of the bed. Her fingers slipped under my waistband and slowly she slipped my shorts and boxers off, leaving me naked from the waist down. I moaned softly, hearing her laugh a bit as I felt my cock stiffen. Gently my knees were spread and my ankles tied to the base of the bed.

Then there was nothing, silence. I called for her over and over. No response. I could hear noise, but not what it was. First there was doors opening, closing, opening again.

"You can't leave me like this," I protested.

Her hand fumbled a bit with the knot in the bandana, and I blinked as the light hit my eyes again. She kissed me on the cheek and whispered "Surprise," into my ear before rolling off of me.

As she rolled to the side, I turned beet red as I saw the six women I had been out with last night standing at the foot of the bed, most of them trying to stiffle laughs, falling all over each other.

Krissy's lips brushed my ear "They know everything, David," she looked deep into my eyes, "And they aren't going to be nice to you either.

Heidi laughed, "That's right David." She looked at her friends on her left and right and then back at me, her eyes cutting into me, her voice cold, "We're not nice girls."

Their reponses were a mixture of girls trying to look stern and trying not to laugh.

Krissy leaned back down, "David," her voice quivered ever so slightly, "This is my fantasy too."

She paused, "You know that girl you've been telling all your deep, dark fantasies to? The girl you spend hours Instant Messaging? Mistress Katrina?"

"How did you, what, how?" I started tugging at the ties holding me down.

She raised her hand and gave me a little wave.

I shook my head frantically, "No, no, not you. Oh God please Krissy, don't tell me that."

"I know all your secrets David, all your dirty little secrets. Mistress Katrina was so safe and anomymous and so far away, wasn't she?"

Krissy looked back at the others in the room. "They know everything David. I'm giving each of them an hour with you. I'll see you at six and well have a little talk, OK?" She leaned down a kissed my forehead. She stood up asking "Who's first?"

Krissy's friend Paige raised her hand. She was shorter than the others, with big bushy brown hair and huge brown eyes. Of all of them, she was far and away the cutest. She had a great big bright smile and a twinkle in her eyes.

"OK guys, you know the rules, let's go raid the fridge," Krissy left the room and the others followed, all except for Paige who was staring at me, biting her lower lip and looking incredibly mischievous.