Kristen Gets Blacked... Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Andrew0025
Andrew0025
315 Followers

“Always wanted me a white one.”

Leroy whispered into Hollis’ ear:

“Wait’ll ya’ see dis one!!!”

The rectory’s gardener, Willie Smith, saw the beautiful blonde woman approaching him. As Willie stood up from his gardening, he thought Betty Richardson, the Reverend’s wife, looked much like Grace Kelly. She was as near perfect in her conservative, under-stated beauty, as imaginable.

“Willie we’ve had a change in plans,” Betty explained, “Reverend Richardson will be staying here a few more days before joining me at the beach.”

“No problem, Mrs. Richardson,” Willie responded.

“ ‘Betty’,” the woman corrected him.

“Sorry, ‘Betty’,” Willie smiled.

For a long moment the two stood looking at the garden, side-by-side.

It is impossible to say what came over Betty Richardson. The lonely feeling of leaving for vacation by herself, perhaps. Or maybe the natural beauty of the garden surrounding her.

Perhaps it was the sweaty musk exuding from the black gardener standing next to her...whom she had slowly become attracted to over the preceding months.

Suddenly, the Reverend’s wife turned to the gardener. They looked into each other’s eyes. Then the Nordic beauty leaned over and pressed her lips to the black man’s.

Willie was stunned. Could this be happening? Or was it just another dream, like so many he’d had about Betty Richardson?

Soon the two were in each other’s arms kissing passionately in the middle of the garden. Betty Richardson thrust her tongue into the black gardener’s mouth. She was voracious for him now.

Willie was shocked to feel the tongue of the Reverend’s wife pushing its way between his thick, black lips, invading his mouth. But he responded in kind. Soon the two were frenching like high-school lovers on a first date.

Willie could feel Betty’s hands rubbing the back of his neck. She even began running her fingers through his nappy hair. She was in heat for the black man.

As they continued their passionate embrace, Betty could feel a huge bulge up against her belly. She knew what it must be, but couldn’t believe the size of it. In her excitement she began grinding her firm, flat belly against it. The fat bulge throbbed back against her. She knew now...Willie was enormous.

Finally, the poor, neglected beauty caught control of herself and pulled away from Willie’s arms.

As she stepped back, Willie took in a sight he’d never seen before. The blonde, Nordic beauty was flushed, her nostrils flared, and, breathing heavily, her nipples poked out brazenly against the shear fabric of her summer dress. Betty Richardson was a woman in heat.

But most exciting to Willie were Betty’s deep blue eyes. They had a wild look in them...and they were glued to the huge bulge that stuck out obscenely from Willie’s pants.

Betty was transfixed on the enormous, throbbing member outlined against Willie’s fly. It stretched up to his belt line and was incredibly thick.

Betty had heard all the crude stories about African American men. She had no idea the stories might be true.

“I...I...I’m sorry Willie. That was disgusting of me,” the Minister’s wife finally spoke.

“It wasn’t disgustin’,” Willie answered, “It was natural. You been lonely for a man a long time. I know.”

Betty dragged her eyes from the gardeners constrained dick, back up to look in his eyes. Betty’s eyes were full of tears.

“I’m so ashamed...” she whimpered.

“Nothin’ to be ‘shamed of Betty,” Willie said softly as he started to approach her. He wanted to hold her again.

“Yes. Yes, there is. I should be loyal to my vow...not a hypocrite.”

At that, Betty turned and ran to the car. She got in and pulled away, leaving for the beach.

Willie stood alone in the garden. He could still taste Betty in his mouth. He knew he loved her. He thought she might love him too.

He stood frozen in wonderment at what had just happened.

Willie especially pondered Betty’s phrase, “I should be loyal to my vow.”

The gardener thought it interesting that Betty did not mention her husband in that sentence.

Betty Richardson was driving down the highway. It was already getting dark. Below the steering wheel her dress was pulled up to her hips. While one hand steered, the other was between her spread legs, massaging the frustrating ache that was there.

When Betty finally got to the ocean she pulled over in a secluded spot, shut the car off, and laid her head back on the car seat.

One hand was now in her panties working away furiously at her too-long neglected clitoris. She had tried to resist the attraction to Willie for a long time now. She felt the attraction was finally too strong for her.

Apparently Kristen had not only inherited her good looks from Betty, but perhaps her longing for black men, too. Betty had kept the secret all her life. Even as a teen she had always found black men incredibly beautiful, especially the older ones.

Betty grunted. It felt as though a white light blinded her. The beautiful, blonde wife of forty shuddered and shivered her way through the most intense orgasm she’d ever had.

When it was done Betty laid there, her head crooked back on the seat. A sheen of sweat glistened from her beautiful features. She held her hand up and sniffed her fingers. She liked the smell. It reminded her she was still a woman.

“Oh...Willie...” she whispered.

Back in the garden Willie Smith, the rectory’s gardener, stood looking up at the stars, still mulling over the incredible events of the last two days.

He knew he was in love with the Reverend’s wife. He knew he lusted the Reverend’s daughter. And he knew he was coming to despise Reverend Richardson. He despised the Reverend’s coldness and hypocrisy.

Willie could feel temptation slithering around him in the night. The serpent was beginning to steal into the garden...and he could feel it rising up his thigh.

*****

Please write and give me and Leasa feedback. And please vote!

Andrew0025
Andrew0025
315 Followers
12