Kristin Continued Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In a flash, fifteen wealthy men reverted to their primitive, cave-man selves as they pondered the price. Patron five bid $28, earning the honor. He almost tripped on a chair leg, but regained his dignity in time to stand at eye-level with Anika's blue sparklers, attached by silver loops. He reached up to slide a little bead downward and removed the left, then the right one. "Thank you, my dear," he whispered.

Boss unzipped and dropped her skirt. $75. Gripping her ponytail, he whispered, "All fours." Keeping her head up, facing the men, he began stroking along her bare back down to her calves in the same manner as they had done during pet play. On each trip south, he would push Anika's gold lace hipster panties a few inches toward her ankles.

At the leisurely conclusion of this maneuver, he started running a light finger right across her center, ending by nudging her knees apart inches at a time. In spite of her abasement, Anika began moving and giving tiny whimpers.

At the sight of multiple images of a panting girl, knees spread to the max, all breathing stopped. Anika closed her eyes, but couldn't stop her hips from jerking.

"Sir! Please! No!"

Having achieved his goal, Boss granted her request. He jerked on the ponytail, brought his finger around to Anika's mouth and pushed it in, practically daring her to bite. She obediently swirled her tongue.

"Gentlemen?"

In fifteen minutes time, the board read $265,000. Zoe brought a robe forward and led her offstage.

"Let's take a few minutes to gather our wits. After that performance, I was about ready to bid on her myself!" A round of laughter broke the tension. He took a drink of water as Zoe returned. She whispered in Aisha's ear: "Once again, you're the lucky one. Your little gold mine will keep you covered. You'll see."

"Gentlemen, our last offering is the finest I have seen in a long time. The starting bid is rather high for the obvious reason. For one unique time in her life, every woman has a delicious hidden treasure waiting to be found.

"I present Aisha." He took her hand, leading her in front of the group and back to center stage.

"Though it is tempting, I will not reveal her any further. Aisha will be your mystery to unravel." He twirled her in a rapid dance move, causing her skirt to rise to mid-thigh. Her four-inch heels molded her calf muscles in a way that captivated every male eye.

The bidding quickly advanced to $275,000 and hung there for a long minute. He waited. "This sale is drawing to a close." Every man in the room stared at the screen, wondering which one had prevailed. Several started to put their devices down when a new number flashed on the monitor: $300,000. Amid the looks of confusion, Boss quickly grasped that the bid had come from a camera client. After a moment, he called a halt.

"Gentlemen, we have a contract for sale. Thank you for interest in our little enterprise. Please proceed to the bar. You will complete the transaction in my office before claiming your new asset. As you know, a key clause in the bill of sale requires your commitment, your bond, to care for your purchase. There is a difference between correction and cruelty, training and torture.

"If I thought any of you would treat these women with less care than you would a thoroughbred horse or a Westminster-class canine, you wouldn't be here. Am I perfectly clear?" Every client gave a vigorous nod or a thumbs-up, eager to get to the climax of the event.

Zoe began the process, one customer at a time. She covered for Mia, who was reinforcing her bid for freedom with lips and tongue. After the arousing auction, Joe grunted out his conclusive approval in record time.

Anika met her owner in a small holding room when he entered and snapped his fingers. Still in her robe, she fell to her knees. "Very good. We will be on a private plane in about 45 minutes. Once we are aboard, you will offer yourself to me, fully and completely. Nod if you understand." Overwhelmed by the events of the day, she nodded and looked at the floor. "I have never been more fired up after an auction than I am right now. Let's go."

In the hall with Zoe, Anika stopped. "Sir, may I ask one small favor?"

"You may."

"May I say goodbye to my one friend in this place?" He glanced at Zoe, who nodded.

"Make it quick!"

Zoe opened the last door in the hall. Anika rushed into a tearful, tight embrace with Aisha. She whispered, desperately, "Dearest Kristin, I am dreaming you are someday returning to your Wisconsin. I shall be right down there in Chicago, you know."

"Mahima, I will never forget you! I will find you! You know I will!"

Zoe touched her shoulder. "Sweets, time to go. I'm sorry."

They managed a brief kiss before separating.

Aboard the plane, her new Master pointed toward a compartment at the rear. "Buckle yourself into a seat. After we're airborne, you will wait for me on your knees, wearing only these. He reached into his pocket and gave her the blue nipple clamps.

"Yes, Sir." Twenty minutes later, having shed her robe and replaced the baubles, Anika knelt on industrial carpet beside a bed, put her palms on her thighs, and parted them.

He entered the cabin and walked right up to her. "Look at me." Anika had to crane her neck to see his face above her. As she breathed, the little pendants swayed. "You will know me only as Logan. You will address me as 'Sir.' I don't like the word 'master,' as it reminds me of the South before the Civil War and I'm from the South.

"You will find that I am strict but fair. If I have to mete out punishment, you will know exactly why. Understood?"

"Yes, Sir."

"When I walk into a room, your eyes, your mind, and your heart will be on me. I am a highly sexual being, and you will be my highly sexual receptacle. From your description and your recent performance, I believe you are well-suited. Don't you?

"Umm, I guess so, Sir." The strain on her neck muscles caused her to break eye contact for a moment. Her mind's review of her "performance" caused a stir in her body.

"You are not the first woman I have employed in my service, nor will you be the last. My advice is to accept your status and fulfill your role. I don't want to hear about where you came from or what you did. If you understand, undress me. I have to have you."

Anika stood to unbutton Logan's shirt and undo his belt. As his pants dropped, she realized his shoes were still on. She awkwardly raised the trouser leg with one hand while untying the shoe. He chuckled. "You'll get used to this, believe me."

His already hard member sprang up as she pulled his boxers down. "Stick your tongue out. I'm going to have a stud put in it, but it will do for now."

"Yes, Sir." Anika understood his meaning and started running her tongue along his shaft. She wrinkled her nose at the musky odor but kept going. He noticed.

"In normal times, I will be clean. In fact, you will be cleaning me almost daily in the shower. But this is an emergency. Try those lips." She coupled her mouth to the head of a man for the first time in her life, finding it strangely spongy. Not knowing what to do, she looked up at him in what must have seemed to him to be the ultimate submissive pose.

"First time?" Anika could only nod, her mouth being full of Logan. "Move up and down, swirling your tongue. Slowly." After only a few trips, he pulled her head back. Flopping on his back on the bed, he muttered, "Phase two, Honey. Get on the stick. I'm dying here."

Anika saw his pole sticking straight up. After a moment's hesitation, she climbed aboard and straddled him. "Down, slow and steady. I'm about to explode." She was not a virgin, but the feel of her lips parting around him in this position felt strange— and delicious.

"Ohhh, stop right there." I have to think about other things for a minute. He listened to the whine of the engines and looked out the window at some clouds. Cumulus. Good weather I think. "OK, back up, squeeze hard and keep going." She rose back to the head, clenched, and started to descend. On the fourth lap, her tightness did him in. She felt his body stiffen.

"Ahh!" Logan looked up at the blue gemstones waving in front of his eyes, and erupted. "Ah! Ahh, uh, uh, uh, uh, oh!" He let out a deep, shuddering breath. "Keep moving for a minute, Baby. Feels so good."

He reached up to pull Anika into a hard kiss as he withdrew, snaking one hand between them. She was still completely open and he took advantage to slip his fingers inside her to begin a rapid, expert motion. A long day of stimulation, arousal, and excitement soon ended in a frenzied orgasm. She tried to cry out, but he kept his mouth fastened to hers. She whimpered through her spasms.

He guided her to lie beside him on the bed. "Rest, Baby. You earned that orgasm. I have never believed that keeping women frustrated was very productive. We land in four hours."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Aisha, hunched over on the floor of her holding room, quietly sobbed. Strangers had bid on her body. They had little interest in her intelligence, her talents, or her achievements. Some repulsive man had paid a small fortune for one untouched part of her body.

"Stand up!" Lost in her misery, she hadn't heard the door open. As her foggy mind cleared, a realization: the voice was not from a man. The woman pulled a tissue from her pocket and dabbed at Aisha's face. "No time for tears. We have a tight travel schedule. You will address me as Miss Rose, and for now, you will only speak if I ask you a question. Is that clear?"

"Um, yes, Miss...Rose." Aisha looked at her through clear eyes. Miss Rose wore a tailored rose-colored dress, a pair of low, matching pumps, and tiny roses in her pierced ears.

She snapped her fingers and turned on her heel. "Walk a few steps behind me." Mia waited in the hall to escort them to the door. Just as they passed, Mia caught Aisha's eye. She mouthed the words, "I love you." Aisha wanted to break out and embrace her faithful ally, but Rose's pace would not allow.

Rose made her kneel on the limo floor. "You may hang on to my leg. We have to hurry."

"Yes, Miss Rose."

"Did I ask you a question?"

"No, Miss Rose. I'm sorry." Aisha studied the carpet pile for the remainder of the trip, gripping this stern woman's calf. The car came to a halt beside a small white airplane.

"You will proceed to the last seat on the right. Buckle yourself in. I will speak to you after we reach altitude. While you wait, review the rules I have given you so far and think carefully about what your attitude is going to be as we go forward. Patience is a virtue — of which I will never be convicted."

Aisha started to reply but clamped her mouth shut: no question. She passed three seats on her left, a restroom and another seat on the right before spotting a double seat at the very back. As she settled into the plush leather, she thought, This is the first chair I've been in since... She remembered the Trainer's words: "Remember, sluts, when in doubt, be on your knees and off the furniture." It seemed like a lifetime ago.

She had only flown twice before, so take-off in a small plane and the subsequent bumpy ride brought a bit of nausea. Fortunately, Aisha's stomach was nearly empty. Rose abruptly plopped down in the next seat. "Kneel."

Unbuckling and slipping to the carpet, Aisha crossed wrists behind her, not knowing what to do with them. "Every owner is a little different, Dearie. If I only say 'kneel,' you will put your hands in your lap and keep your knees together. When I speak, you will look directly at me with respect and devotion. Is that clear?"

"Yes, Miss Rose." She adjusted her position and looked up. Rose frowned and squinted.

"The respect part is a lot easier than the devotion, but we will work on that, won't we?"

Aisha had to look away for a second, then back. "Yes, Miss Rose."

"We were denied a certain privilege this morning, for good reason I suppose, but I will be denied no longer. Are you proud of your body, Aisha?"

"I guess so, Miss Rose."

"Good. Lose the blouse. Slowly." Fingers moved to the buttons. I'm falling right back in. I was normal for a few hours, anyway. "Kneel up and drop the skirt." Aisha mourned the loss with a single tear. Her outer clothing, neatly folded, rested on the floor. "Show me that you can rise to your feet with grace."

She moved her left foot forward, hands behind her head, and rose up in a straight line. "Not bad. What did they tell you about walking?"

Aisha thought for a moment, remembering the last day downstairs. "Umm, Miss Rose, he said to take small steps, and try to uh, entice our Master."

"Not bad advice. Walk to the front. Entice me."

Walking like this, under the gun, produced a stride that might entice a robot. "Stop! You are trying too hard. Kick those kitten heels off and walk naturally." Aisha finished the circuit and faced Rose. "Better. We'll work on that, too. You have a pained look on your face. Do you have a question?"

"Yes, Miss Rose. May I use the restroom?"

"Come with me." Rose opened a door and pointed to a large bucket off to the side. "The crew calls this the 'honey bucket.' We use it in case of a malfunction, but you will use it because you haven't earned any privileges. Take care of your business and return to me. Oh, and leave that bra in the trash." Another loss, another tear. In a few minutes, Aisha again knelt on the carpet before her Mistress.

"Why are you the only one who kept her undies during the auction?"

"Uh...it...because I'm a virgin, Miss Rose." Deep blush.

"Yes, that's what I'm told. That was your protection from those nasty men, wasn't it?"

Aisha seemed to look right through the floor. "Yes, Miss Rose."

"I'm sure the pilots are honorable men so that just leaves you and me, and I wish to inspect my purchase. I want you to walk back up the aisle. Show me some pride in that body. With each step, you will push those knickers off a little at a time. When they fall to your ankles, leave them and keep walking."

As she began her stroll, Aisha felt some excitement in spite of her shame, or perhaps because of it. A picture of Zoe prancing naked around the room flashed by. "When I strut past a man, I am seducing him without a word." OK, Zoe, this one's for you.

The unfamiliar motion of pushing her white silk bikinis down in this way made Aisha slow down. By the time the panties were at mid-thigh, she was swaying her hips with each step. Just past the knee, they started falling on their own. The return trip forced small steps. She didn't want to fall on her face in front of her Mistress.

"Very nice. If I were a man, I think I would jump on you right now. But I want to check your health and fitness. First, kneel and put your head in my lap." It seemed an odd command, but Rose was fully dressed. She began pulling on Aisha's hair, separating the strands right down to the scalp. It reminded Aisha of the school nurse doing "lice checks," producing a momentary, pleasant diversion.

"Excellent. Now sit on my lap and lay your head on my shoulder." Rose began a rather clinical sweep of Aisha's face, neck, and shoulders. Using her fingernails in a tickling motion, she skimmed over breasts, nipples, and belly. "You have impressive, smooth breasts, my dear. They have never been in the sun, have they?"

"Um, no, Miss Rose." The soft touch on her body caused nipples to respond and hips to squirm. As Rose covered every inch of her thighs, the squirming worsened.

"Put your foot on the seat." Aisha knew the purpose but complied. Gentle fingers soon explored tender folds and lips. Familiar feelings slowly overtook embarrassment. Aisha started drawing short breaths through her teeth. Her thighs opened a bit more.

"You like this, don't you?"

"Mmmm...Yess, Misss Rose," came out as a murmur.

"All right, turn over and lay across my lap." Aisha half expected a spanking as she turned bottom up, but, once again easily aroused, hoped for something much better. Rose walked her fingertips from shoulders to calves, finishing by examining each toe. The journey back up, more of a massage, included a light pressure between her knees, opening them.

Gentle touches and strokes continued around Aisha's center. "Mmmm...ah." Her legs widened as she sprawled across Rose's lap. "Oh...mmm...mm."

"That's enough. Kneel." It took a moment for the command to penetrate the fog. Aisha tumbled onto the floor. "You haven't earned that either, and take your hands away from your lap and keep them away, if you get my drift?"

She whispered, "Uh, Yes, Miss Rose."

"Put your blouse and skirt back on. And yes, your white silk, little Miss. Then go up and fetch those box lunches on the first seat. You have a perfect body. Show me as you walk."

Quickly dressing, Aisha tried to put a little hip action into her stroll. Still aroused, she kept her thighs close together, enhancing her walk and producing a nice friction. Rose pointed to the floor upon her return. "Relax and eat your meal. I saw what you were doing. Did it feel good?"

Aisha turned red and whispered, "Yes, Miss Rose." The lunch, avocado turkey wraps, and carrot sticks, was anything but relaxing.

"Aisha, are you thinking that I am lesbian?"

"Uh, I guess so, Miss Rose."

"Are you a lesbian?"

"NO! I'm not... Umm, Miss Rose." In her haste to answer, she spit a few carrot slivers on her lap.

"Well, you will be relieved to know that I am not either, though I have sampled that menu from time to time. I have found that I'm not a big fan of seafood. To me, oral sex is like being attacked by a giant snail. When we get home, we will talk some more about what I find pleasurable, and your role in that.

"We will also talk about you. I have this detailed report, but no words from you. In the meantime, you are to think carefully about your answer to this question: What gets your motor running? I'm reading that you can go from zero to sixty in a matter of minutes.

"I have always envied men for their easy orgasms. They are like drag racers, start to finish in 11.2 seconds. Women have to grind it out, lap after lap. But, today I have seen two women who can get to the checkered flag in a hurry. What was that other girl's name?"

"An..Anika, Miss Rose."

"Yes, Anika. She is a beautiful specimen, slender and smooth. I know the stallion who bought her. Logan. I would bet a C-note that he has her twice before they land. She was tempting, but I was on a mission, you know?"

Aisha blinked. That was a question! "Umm, a mission, Miss Rose?"

"Not to worry, Dear. I have you now. Finish your lunch and take that seat up front where you can recline and rest. We will be in the air for a few more hours. You are free to use the honey bucket."

The noise and vibration of the small plane at the end of a long, arduous day quickly induced drowsiness. As Aisha fell into a deep, dreamy sleep, vague thoughts surfaced: Mission? What mission?...How could...hmmm...

Faces. Voices.... 'Mia, what is your job here? Why are you and Zoe so nice to me?'...

'How about you slip that robe off and let me get a look at your hot body?'

Light snoring.... 'Your name is Aisha. Do you know what it means?'... 'No, Sir'... 'It means alive... Are you alive, Aisha?'...

'Yes, Sir, I'm, I'm alive. Thank you.'

Eyes fluttering.... 'You are under the control of men. Your needs are secondary and will be granted by men.'

Sweating.... 'Aisha, you have a wet spot. Is that for me?'

Gasping.... 'Close your eyes and give yourself to me.'

Squirming, fingers stroking...."Oh god...yes...yes!" As a blissful orgasm hit, the wheels touched down with a bounce. "Wha...?"