Kristin Does the Team Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"DAMN, you look hot," Bobby exclaimed. "That was worth the wait!"

"You've got something I want, big boy," Kristin purred as she came around the table next to Bobby.

"Oh really,"

Kristin smiled seductively at him. "Yes, really. I can't wait to get my red lips on..." she paused.

Bobby turned to face her. "Yeah?"

"My luscious red lips on..."

"Uh huh,"Bobby said, reaching for her waist.

"This!" Kristen reached across him and grabbed his beer. Giggling at him, she took a long drink of his Bud, and pushed him in the chest.

Jeremy and Ronny howled in laughter at their friend. "She got you good, Bob, she got you good buddy." Kristin smiled at the two young men and gave them a thumbs up.

Embarrassed, Bobby said to Kristin, "That wasn't nice. You took my beer." Kristin giggled and took another drink.

"OK, now you're asking for it," Bobby said, taking the beer from her.

"Whatcha going to do about it?" Kristin responded. She loved teasing and flirting, and knew she was getting at the young eighteen year old.

Bobby quickly pivoted around and got behind Kristin. He put a big hand on her shoulder and bent her over the kitchen table. "I think I'm going to do this." Bobby undid his pants and pulled his cock out. He was hard and large. Bobby reached under Kristin's skirt and was surprised to find that she was commando. "Slut isn't wearing any panties," he said to no one in particular.

Using his legs to spread Kristin's legs apart so he could stand between them, Bobby adjusted his hips. Kristin was lucky she was still so wet from Ronny's load as Bobby thrust himself deep into her. "Uggnnnhhh," she groaned as Bobby filled her up. His cock was longer and thicker than Ronny's.

"How you like that," Bobby asked. "Nasty little slut tease me with no panties on." Kristin groaned again, turned on by the rough treatment and dirty talk. Bobby put his hands on her ass and began driving himself into her so that there was a smack when his thighs hit her from behind.

"You like having young guys fuck your married pussy?" Bobby was pulling her hips back into him while he banged her from behind.

Kristin looked up to see Jeremy and Ronny watching her bent over the table. She looked straight into Jeremy's eyes and answered, "Yes, I love having you fuck my married pussy." Bobby continued to pound Kristin doggy style. Each hard thrust impacted Kristin, shimmering through her whole body.

Jeremy smiled at her and said, "Fuck the shit out of her Bobby. She likes it hard." Kristin grunted at this. "Tell the boys what you did for me on your front porch last weekend." Bobby reached up with both hands and grabbed Kristen's pigtails, pulling her head up.

"I flashed my pussy," came Kristin's response.

"Not good enough, tell them more, slut," Jeremy commanded. "Tell them who was there when you showed your cunt to me." Jeremy's talk was making Kristin hotter and hotter.

"I flashed you with my husband and kids in the front yard."

Bobby pulled harder on her pigtails as he punished her pussy from behind. "And what did I show you, Miss Kristin?"

"You showed me your cockhead out of the bottom of your shorts." Ronny was rubbing himself while he listened and watched.

"And what did you think about my cock?" Kristin inched closer to an orgasm. Being fucked and forced to admit her lust was incredibly hot to her.

"I wanted to suck you right there."

"Do you want to suck me now?"

"Yes," Kristin began to shiver as the wave built within her. Bobby's thick cock kept hammering away at her. She loved the feeling of being taken; it absolved her of her responsibility for her indiscretions.

"So you want a cock in your mouth while you're being fucked from behind?" Kristin groaned again, louder. "You're a hot little cocksucker, aren't you Miss Kristin? You want two cocks at the same time, don't you, slut?"

"Please," Kristin said in a husky voice.

Just then there was a knock at the door. Ronny answered, and Kristin heard a voice saying, "Yo, you won't believe what old Joe at the corner store just told me. He said that some hottie came in with cum on her face and bought beer and rubbers! What kind of slut would do that?"

"I would," Kristin said, still bent over the table. The young men looked astonished.

Jeremy said, "She was just saying that she wanted a cock in her mouth while she got fucked from behind. Any of you want to help her?"

For the next hour Kristin was used by the young men. She was spit-roasted several times, swallowed three loads including one from Ronny. She lost her top, was titty-fucked, and had her pussy filled with four loads of cum. Kristin loved being the center of attention, and eagerly took on all cummers.

After finishing a double-team on the sofa in the cabin's living room, Kristin glanced up at the clock. It was just after 10PM, and she knew she needed to wrap things up. She looked around for Jeremy, but didn't see him. "Hey Bobby, where's Jeremy?"

"He left about fifteen minutes ago. His girlfriend called." Kristin was more than a little bothered by this. She felt slighted, second-place, and was more than a bit jealous. Truth was she was looking forward to having Jeremy fuck her ass- with all of the action she had that evening no one had taken her butt hole.

A bit put off, Kristin retreated to the bedroom she and Ronnie had used early in the evening. Using the sink in the adjoining bathroom to clean herself up, Kristin took her hair down and brushed it out. She quickly got dressed, not worrying about the cheerleading outfit that was who knows where- that would be Jeremy's problem. She tried calling him, but got his voicemail and hung up.

As she exited the bedroom, she looked around at her partners for the evening. "Thanks guys," Kristin said, and went out to her car. She suddenly felt an urge to get away from the cabin as quickly as possible. "Who the hell does he think he is to leave me like that?" Still simmering, Kristin started the car and pulled out.

As she started the drive home, she saw a sign for the corner store. "Maybe I'll get some wine," she said out loud to no one. As she parked she remembered coming in to the shop wearing a facial. "What the hell," she said as she opened the car door.

Seeing the man sitting in a chair out front having a smoke, Kristin approached him. She remembered what she'd heard one of the guys say in the cabin, and said, "Hi Joe."

Joe looked up at Kristin and recognition flashed across his face. Kristin noticed his eyes roam over her face, which was now clean. "Well hello to you too." Joe stood up slowly, taking a drag on his Newport. "Yeah, I know, bad habit," he smiled at her.

Kristin reached out and took the cigarette from him. Taking a deep pull and exhaling, she said, "We all have our vices." While Joe was obviously in his sixties, he was still in good shape. She handed him his cigarette back. Still irked about Jeremy, thoughts of revenge entered her mind. Smiling seductively, Kristin purred, "Thanks for sharing."

Entering the store, Kristin circled back to the cooler and picked out a bottle of Chardonnay. Taking it up to the counter, she saw Joe waiting for her. Picking up the wine bottle, Joe asked "Will that be all?"

Kristin smiled at him, and slowly walked around the counter. Lightly touching Joe's chest, she said, "There is something else I want now that you mention it." Kristin dropped to her knees. "You don't mind, do you?" She began to work on his zipper. "I've never had a black cock before."

Joe helped to pull himself out. "You're something else," he rumbled in a deep voice. Kristin's small hands helped stretch out Joe's dark member. He had a husky, manly scent, very different from the youngsters she was with earlier.

"Yes, I am, aren't I," Kristin replied, and took Joe in her mouth. Fucking the teenagers was naughty, this was something else entirely. Raised in the south, Kristin had only been with white men. That she was blowing a black man who was old enough to be her father, maybe even her grandfather, was delicious.

Joe wasn't especially big- Kristin had three cocks larger than his tonight. But there was something about the mature, dark man that really turned her on. Pulling him out of her mouth and looking up at him, Kristin said, "This is wonderful."

"So is your pretty mouth," Joe said and put his hand on top of her head. "You do me quick now before someone else comes in. I don't need to have some redneck seeing me with my dick in a white woman's mouth."

Kristin looked up at him. "Yes sir." She went back to work on him, sucking, stroking, kissing his cockhead. "May I swallow your cum?" Kristin thought about Jeremy walking in the store and seeing her blowing the old man.

"I'd prefer you did." About ninety seconds later, Joe began to shoot in her mouth. He held Kristin's head, and emptied himself.

Kristin swallowed his whole load, and stood up. "I enjoyed that."

Joe put himself away and said, "I did too." Kristin reached for her purse to pay for the wine. "I got that ma'am. Least I could do."

"Thank you Joe. You have a good evening now."