Kristina Gives In Pt. 02

Story Info
They further their relationship.
777 words
4.02
20.8k
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 10/11/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kristina woke up the next morning and began to get ready for work. She could not get the actions of the previous day out of her head! Her husband had already left for work so she was alone. Kristina laid back in her bed and began rubbing her nipples. She began to moan and slid one hand down to her pussy that was already wet from thinking about how she gave in to Tanner and loved it! She slid two fingers inside and swirled them around while she squeezed her nipples with the other hand. Kristina was shouting Tanner's name when she brought herself to an amazing orgasm! She then cleaned up and headed to work.

Kristina is a nurse and when she arrived she went straight to her work station and started her long day at the hospital. About 3 hours after she started one of her coworkers told her that someone was here to see her. Kristina didn't ask who it was she just told her to send them on back. Kristina had her back to the door when Tanner walked up behind her and slipped his hand down the back of her pants and grabbed her ass! When Kristina jumped up and turned to see who it was he planted his lips on hers and pulled her close to him. When they stopped kissing Kristina asked him what he was doing here and how he found out where she worked. Tannner said he was returning her panties to her that he took last night and he told Kristina that his girlfriend told him where she worked.

Kristina went over and closed her door and Tanner was right behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist and started kissing her neck. Kristina moaned but told him to stop. She said they couldn't do this right now. Tanner then told her that he wasn't leaving til he got what he wanted and that was to screw the shit out of Kristina! Kristina smiled and told him that she has a place they can go. Kristina told her coworkers that she was going to take Tanner down and be back in a bit.

Tanner was led by Kristina to a room down the hall that the nurses use when they are sick. All it has in it is a bathroom and a bed. Kristina opens the door and lets Tanner inside and as soon as she locks it she is slammed against it and Tanner is grinding his hard cock into Kristina's ass! He yanks her scrub top off and reaches in front of her and grabs and squeezes her boobs! Kristina is moaning and grinding her ass back into Tanner's cock! He then turns her around to face him and pulls her pants and panties off and immediately begins to rub her extremely wet pussy! He still has Kristina pinned against the door and then he grabs her ass and lifts her up! He picks her all the way up so Kristina can wrap her legs around his head and Tanner buries his mouth in her wet pussy! He has her pinned against the door while both hands are rubbing her boobs and squeezing her nipples and his tongue is deep inside Kristina's pussy!

Kristina is moaning loudly and she has the most amazing orgasm she has ever had! Tanner then lets her slide back down and as soon as she is down he moves her over to the bed and turns her around and bends her over. He then pulls his massive cock out and shoves it as far in Kristina's pussy as he could. Tanner is thrusting harder and faster and Kristina is brought to another orgasm and then she feels Tanner's cock explode inside of her! She then collapses on the bed after that with Tanner on top of her. Tanner rolls off of her and Kristina immediately starts licking all the cum off of his cock. After she cleans him off she wraps her mouth around his cock and starts bobbing up and down and sucking. Soon after she started sucking Tanner let another load of his hot cum go in Kristina's mouth! She swallowed every bit of it!

They clean up and get dressed and before they leave the room they begin to kiss each other with more passion than ever before! Tanner then leaves and said he will be back before she leaves to do it again! Kristina just stared at him and then begged him to please come back later! Kristina heads back to her workstation and proceeds with her day hoping that he actually does come back.