Kristina Plugged by Tire Repairman Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rutger5
rutger5
472 Followers

"Thank you master," she said simply.

His fingers stroked her throat absently as he tried to read her eyes and what she was thinking. Pleasure was reflected in them as well as something deeper that revealed part of her soul. Surprising even himself he leaned down and kissed her sluttish mouth with passion.

"That was nice senora but it is time for me to get back to work," he told her as he fixed himself.

Only after he was finished and heading to the exit did Kristina move.

"Master do you want more from me or can I get dressed?"

He paused as he thought about it before replying to her.

"Get dressed then bring me your cell phone."

Miguel disappeared outside as Kristina dressed in silence. She felt the cum sloshing around in both her well used fuck holes as she pulled her panties up. For some strange reason she found herself grinning like an idiot because of that, not that she could explain why. Kristina walked to the shop exit on legs that wobbled from the severe fucking she'd received moments earlier.

Her eyes blinked from the bright sun when she left the gloom of the shop interior and stepped outside. Miguel was again talking with his friend as she approached. He held his hand out until she placed her phone in it. His fingers punched in some numbers causing the phone on his belt to ring out. He returned her phone back to her after that then handed back her missing earring.

"I will put you on speed dial now. No matter when I call you will answer right away and if I need you I expect you to drop everything and come. Do you comprende, mi puta?"

"Yes master," she whispered while averting her eyes.

"Very good. You may go," he told her dismissively. Following that he simply ignored her and resumed the conversation with his amigo.

She walked to her car on shaky legs and climbed inside. Once she arrived home Kristina decided she needed a hot bath, not only to clean the sex from her but also to soothe her aching body. Fifteen minutes later as she soaked her phone started buzzing. She managed to retrieve it and saw that she'd received a message. Once she opened it she almost dropped the phone in the water due to what she saw.

A picture appeared on the screen that was obviously taken earlier in the day. It was of her on her knees as the two men stood by her with their cocks in her face. That picture was followed by another one even more shocking to her. It showed Miguel and his friend as they double penetrated her and her mouth was open in a moan. The pictures were followed by a short text message.

[Mi puta, just remember I have many such pictures from my security camera. If you don't want them to fall into the wrong hands - obey. Your master Miguel]

Kristina's finger hovered over the delete button but she stopped before pressing it. Instead her fingers crept between her legs and started to busy themselves there as she stared at the picture. Before long she was biting her lip as she relived the day's encounters.

*

THE END by rutger5 (Copyright 2011) Story was written in 2011 so very unlikely there will be a third part.

Votes and comments muy apreciado. ;)

rutger5
rutger5
472 Followers
12