Kristina Plugged by Tire Repairman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mi puta gringa," he gasped.

She pulled her mouth off him and smiled in response. Miguel managed to climb off her and balance himself at the edge of the cot, at which time he rolled her onto her stomach. Kristina giggled and raised her ass in the air while arching her back. When she saw Miguel was staring while practically drooling she wiggled her posterior back and forth. Placing one hand on her lower back he lightly swatted her cheeks with the other.

"Does the puta gringa want me to fill her again with my big dick?"

"Oh yes. Please Miguel, use me however you want."

Her positive response along with her wiggling backside gave Miguel an idea. He'd always wanted to try something that he saw all the American porn stars do and which his proper wife would never consider. First he jammed two thick fingers in her wet hole and proceeded to roughly finger fuck her. Kristina enthusiastically pushed back onto his fingers when he surprised her by leaning in and flicking her puckered little hole with his tongue. His free hand spread her shapely cheeks wide as he lapped away at her sphincter.

"Oh Miguel, that tickles, licking me there," she exclaimed.

"Don't worry, it won't tickle when I ass fuck you with my fat cock puta. So relax as much as you can and it might hurt less."

After saying that he pushed the tip of his thumb to her back entrance then forced it inside her. Kristina winced from the feeling but he continued on until his thumb was buried deep inside her.

"Play with your pussy gringa, it's what they do in the movies," he said as he shifted into position to sodomize the neglected wife.

First he rested the knee from his injured leg on the cot as his strong right leg stood and supported him. As Kristina started playing with her sensitive clit he slid his fingers from her pinkness and butt and used his hands to spread her ass cheeks as wide as possible. He pushed the tip of his cock to her hole and once the head was partially inside Miguel seized her hips pulling her back onto his throbbing member.

"No please, stop, it's too wide Miguel. Take it out of my ass," she pleaded but he ignored her.

In fact he thrust forward until his balls slapped the soft, white skin of her ass. Kristina whimpered with discomfort as her body writhed helplessly beneath him. Once he was all the way in he stopped pushing and instead reached out and caressed her face.

"Relax gringa, don't move and it will feel better soon, I promise. Keep playing with your pussy and think about that instead."

Kristina followed his directions and even though her ass still hurt from the wide shaft buried in it her hand continued stroking her clit, sending waves of pleasure to her nerve endings. When he cupped a breast and kissed her back she moaned in response. Slowly he started to move in her ass, pulling back a little before pushing deeper again. Miguel couldn't believe how tight she was back there and it felt like he was in a soft, warm vise. Already his balls were signaling their intention to dump what little juice they had just produced into her back channel.

Miguel's hand covered hers as she stroked her clit and he began a series of deep, powerful thrusts in her backdoor. When her fingers delivered another climax to her little pussy her body tightened in response. That in turn pushed Miguel to his own orgasm as her ass clamped on him so tightly he couldn't move. When Kristina collapsed on the cot Miguel went with her and as he lay on her soft body he spurted what cum he had deep inside her tush.

They didn't move for some time as their spent bodies recovered somewhat from their carnal exertions. Finally with a groan Miguel pushed up with his arms enough that his now half hard cock popped free of Kristina's ass. He managed to sit at which time he reached down and retrieved her panties from the floor. Miguel wiped his spent member with the silk lingerie before droping it on the cot.

Slowly he dressed as Kristina continued to rest from their adulterous union. Once ready he stood and hobbled to the door and went outside. She lay there a few more minutes digesting what had just happened. A smile came over her face as she realized that was the best sex she'd had since before marrying. Never again would she deprive herself of such pleasure. If Carl was unwilling to satisfy her she would just go elsewhere she decided. Life was too short.

Coming to this decision settled her and she began to dress after cleaning herself the best she could under the circumstances. Her panties were covered with cum and fluids so she dropped them in the garbage after wiping down her wet puss. By the time she walked outside on shaky legs Miguel had patched the tire and was in the process of lowering the jack.

They didn't say another word to the other, each lost in their own thoughts and once she sat in the car he closed the door before limping back to his shop. At the first red-light Kristina stopped at she adjusted her visor to check her appearance in the mirror. That is the face of a woman who's just been satisfied for the first time in a long while she thought when she noticed that one of her gold and pearl earrings was missing.

For a moment she considered immediately turning around and returning when a smile came to her face. What she needed was a nice hot bath to soak in and clean the past hour from her body. Tomorrow would be soon enough to retrieve her missing earring as there was only one place she could have lost it. Smiling at the memory she drove forward once the light changed.

For his part Miguel held the earring up to the light and studied it. He'd noticed it on the blanket as they recovered from their coitus and had discreetly palmed it with the hope that she wouldn't realize it was missing right away. He was already thinking about the price she would have to pay for its return. A big smile came over Miguel's face.

THE END

As always comments are welcomed and appreciated along with votes!

My thanks to you, the reader, for enjoying my little story!

12