Kristina's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ares2009
ares2009
462 Followers

When he pulled down my drenched panties and he parted my legs, he gawked as though he had never seen a wet pussy before; he laughed in joy. He praised the lord again and again for giving him the good fortune of having to see a pussy as delicate and beautiful as mine. I was a bit embarrassed, but that was short-lived when he quickly positioned himself between my legs, placing each leg over each of his shoulders, and lurched forward to tongue me vigorously. While I cried in joy, reaching an orgasm so quickly, his tongue went wild inside my pussy. My juices ran out of my pussy and into his mouth; he slurped every drop of it, still praising the Lord and me for having such a gorgeous pussy for him to feast on. His long laps went from my butthole to the clit, and the stiff end of his tongue swirled inside my pussy. I was bucking my body to each stroke in the joy that had unquestionably surpassed any I had experienced.

When his fingers entered my pussy slowly at first, I looked and saw that Mr. Aleksandar was somewhat timid, but when he managed to get two fingers all the way in, he looked to be absolutely in bliss. He grinned, sucked his fingers, tasting my juices, and came around to kiss my lips very tenderly, and I kissed him back to encourage him to please me even more.

"I am glad that you are not a virgin." He grinned with joy.

I must have blushed but pondered if he would have considered fucking me if I was a virgin since it was apparent that was what he was getting ready to do. And for a good cause. This was to ensure that our family could leave the country.

Mr. Aleksandar then stood up, stripped himself off of his clothes, and faced me showing his semi-hard cock. I was shocked! I had never seen a cock that was so long yet still in the semi-hard state. It must have been at least six inches long and very thick, and I knew very well that it would get longer and thicker when it reached its full potential. I looked in surprise and shock as Mr. Aleksandar pulled me up and guided my hand to his monstrous cock.

At that time, I wanted his cock fully hard and ready. Having masturbated Nikita many times and sucked his rod as many times, I quietly went to work. I first held it up and licked his underside gently, as gently as he had licked me. Then I brought it to my face, moved his foreskin as far back as it would go, and kissed around the ring, having my wet tongue sweep it behind my lips. Mr. Aleksandar hollered in gratification. By the time I came around to lick the massive head of his cock, I had noticed that his cock had lengthened at least by a few inches, and I had trouble holding his cock with one hand due to its thickness. He groaned and howled as I kept licking his shaft from its head to the base, from topside to underside. I tried to suck his cock, but I wasn't able to take no more than a few inches in my mouth, even with my mouth stretched to the limit due to the sheer girth of his shaft, which was fully hard and felt like a steel rod. But I tried my best while he fondled my breasts, kissed my head, and treasured me to the fullest with his compliments. I must have sucked him for a good five minutes, caressing his large sack with my spare hand, when he decided to stop me.

Mr. Aleksandar then gestured for me to lie in bed and face him. His hand found mine, and it was guided swiftly to his steal hard rod while his lips once again roamed my cheeks, neck, and breasts, kissing everywhere his mouth could reach. Since there was nothing left for guessing, and I couldn't wait any longer without having his shaft to stuff me and stretch me like no other has, I took his cock in hand and guided it into my drenched hole, pushing it between my soaked lips. However, I had some doubts that I could accommodate his monster inside my tiny pussy without getting hurt. But Mr. Aleksandar had another thought. He kept stroking gently but steadily. At one moment, when the tip of it parted my opening, he sighed in relief, held me tight, holding my leg over his shoulder, and then pushed hard, sending his head inside, piercing through my pussy walls. My body jolted immediately, feeling like a small jar had been pushed inside my pussy.

Mr. Aleksandar kept at it, pushing his cock bit by bit inside my hole. Every push jolted my body, and every jolt produced more juice inside, and I felt like I was in a trance. But it felt incredible.

Nevertheless, Mr. Aleksandar seemed frustrated. I was, too, having a hard cock head inside my pussy, but not being able to take more of it was outright irritating. After a few more tries to push without shoving it right in, he held me and rolled with me, bringing me up to saddle him. Placing each knee on either side of his vast body, I pushed down on his cock, quickly taking more of it. We both chuckled and sighed, acknowledging the accomplishment for a moment and then I bounced my hips, taking more and more of it. I was well lubricated inside, yet I had to wait after each stroke to get myself adapted to his circumference before I could try again.

Once I had just about half of his extent within my pussy-hole, he began to fuck me bouncing his butt on the bed. I immediately felt its impact; not only did he drive more of his cock inside, his cock crushed through my tightly wrapped pussy walls around his cock, causing me to moan endlessly. After a few more strokes, he had me over the edge, and I collapsed on his broad, hairy chest while enduring vigorous pounding that had me coming in waves, one after another.

I kept moaning while my body felt as though it was too paralyzed to do anything but take on the pounding that was so fantastic. I don't know how long he fucked me or how many times I reached orgasms; while time stood still, he banged me. But at some point, I felt his hot cum filling up my womb. Even after he came, he pushed his cock back in me until it went soft. He held me tight like a father and told me how wonderful I was and how happy I had made him. He never stopped using so many words to describe my beauty or the pleasure that I gave him.

"I would very much like to see you again. Please see this old man once before you leave the country." Mr. Aleksandar said, handing me the authorized exit visa papers and several Swiss Franks notes.

My father cried when I came home with the paperwork. He seemed drunk, and looking at the bottle of vodka that he had on the coffee table and how much was left in it, he may have been drinking since I went home to get the paperwork signed.

"Come here, my dear Snow White!" He said, getting off the chair. He often called me Snow White to show his affection and love. He stumbled a few steps but managed to come to me and hold me tightly against him to hug me. I had never seen my father cry, and it utterly disturbed me and stopped my heart when he began to cry like a little child on my shoulder. I held him and kept patting his back to comfort him.

"I am so sorry!" He managed between weeps.

"There is nothing to worry about., I have all the documents you want to be signed and sealed with the government seal. Isn't that what you wanted? Please, please stop crying!" I tried to comfort my dear father.

"Did he hurt you?" He asked after taking a deep breath.

"No, father, no. Mr. Aleksandar didn't hurt me at all."

"I can smell the old man all over you." My father's voice changed suddenly. "What did he make you do?"

"Nothing," I murmured, still petting his back. However, my father was not satisfied with my answer. He sniffed my neck, hair, and sleeves of my blouse.

"Did he touch you?" he asked firmly.

I had no idea where this was leading to. When my father asked me to go to Aleksandar's place to get the paperwork signed, I thought that my father knew that Aleksandar was going to fuck me in return for allowing our family to leave the country. Before I left the house until I returned, his behavior seemed a good enough indication. I surely did not expect my father to interrogate me, especially since he had to know that he sold me to get a few signatures on paper.

"I asked you, Kristina, did the old man touch you?" He was loud and demanding an answer. I hesitated for a minute and then decided to tell what my father wanted to know.

"Yes!" I muttered.

"Where did he touch you?" He thundered.

"Wherever he wanted." I muffled timidly.

"Fucking whore!" He yelled, placing his hands on my shoulders and giving me a look that could kill. "Where did he touch you? Did you let that old man touch your breasts?"

Timid as I was, I nodded "yes".

"You mean my little Snow White took her blouse off and let that old man play with her tits?" He seemed to be fuming. I remained silent, not wanting to aggravate the situation, and looked in horror when my father unbuttoned my blouse. Then, I remained frozen when the blouse and my bra were removed and tossed to the floor as I stood there questioning if the devil had possessed my father's soul or if he had gone completely crazy.

Then, without warning, my father reached down under my skirt and clutched my pussy over my panties. "You let the old man touch you here, too, right? Fucking whore! Your panties are still soaked. Did you let him fuck you whore?" He was fuming again.

"Get this soiled garment off your body. They are filthy with that old filthy Aleksandar's spunk." He hollered. "Get them off now. Your filthy underwear and that filthy skirt. Now!" I was scared that my father would hurt me at that point, although he had never hit me in anger ever before. My fingers stumbled on the waistband of my skirt for a while, waiting to see if he would change his mind at all before I removed my dress and panties to stand before my father stark naked.

"You are a whore, but you have a body of a goddess! I can at least say that much about you." He said as his eyes took their full of me while I shivered, feeling cold, and kept my head down in shame.

"Stay!" he ordered while gulping vodka from the bottle. "I bet you let the old man cum inside your pussy. Didn't you?"

I knew the battle was already lost even after I had done what my father asked me to do. I surely didn't expect him to put me through this humiliation after I had saved the family, as he wished I could be doing whatever was necessary. Yes, I did enjoy getting fucked, but it wasn't my idea, to begin with. Now, I was faced with a dilemma, having to explain what I did to old man Aleksandar to my father, and he seemed to have every intention to humiliate me for whatever reasons that were beyond me. If I knew anything, I knew I could use my body to get back at my father for the embarrassment and humiliation that he seemed to have every intention of doing to me.

When my father came to me after gulping vodka, I looked right into his eyes and said, "You know what else? That old Aleksandar played with my tits, he licked my pussy until I came all over his face, and then I sucked his big cock for a long time before he fucked me good." This time, it was my turn to smile while my father stood there stunned at hearing that from me.

I walked right to him and smiled. "Do you think I am an attractive girl, father? Do you want to take a good look at my naked body? Here..." I said, turning slowly, allowing him to glimpse me well. I could tell that my attitude dumbfounded him.

"Come and hug me, father. Please..." I said, but I was the one to hold him tightly. He had me without uttering a word.

"Isn't this nice, father? Old man Aleksandar held me like this, too. But he did get very hard when he got close to me. Are you hard now, father? Just like Aleksandar was?" I hissed into his ear and reached down with my hand to his crotch. The last thing I expected was to find a bulge under his pants, but that was what exactly awaited my hand.

"You are already hard, father... You certainly are... and I want it." I cooed while massaging his bulge.

"Kristina!" he whispered, and his voice was almost inaudible. I was excited that I was able to gain the upper hand in controlling the situation and determined to make my father feel humiliated. He could have been since I had found him with a hard-on, but I was still not content. As he had done a few minutes ago, I placed my hands on his shoulders and looked right into his eyes, smiling. Then, as he watched, I undid his belt, unbuttoned it, and finally unzipped his pants, tugged them down, and even assisted him to step out of them. All while looking up into his eyes and letting his swaying cock brush the tip of my nose. When I stood up, I cuddled him, letting his hard cock, which stood straight out, pointed towards my belly. Retaining his cock right on my stomach, I shifted my body up and down slowly while he looked up to the ceiling.

"Kristina!" He whispered again and then moaned.

"This is what you want, right father? You want your cock in me, right? Like this on my belly?" It was my turn to tease him. He groaned in his approval of what I was doing. Just the thought of having my father's stiff cock moving against my stomach alone was enough to make me excited again. Unmistakably he was enjoying it and was leaking his pre-cum on my belly that made his cock slide up and down with ease. His groans gave away his fondness for the feel of my skin.

I was laughing inside while getting stimulated myself. The tingly sensation within my pussy returned, turning my insides into liquids. I was now determined to fuck my father and ridicule him for what he was trying to do to me. Humiliate me for helping the family at his request.

"Here... Come and feel how warm and wet my pussy is farther." I said with a smile while he looked on with an expression I couldn't quite read. I wanted to tease him, hoping that he would beg to fuck me. Then, without another word, I stood on my toes, clutched his cock, and placed it right between my swollen pussy lips, letting him feel the outer edges of my drenched pussy. He groaned loudly when I locked his cock between my thighs, closing them tightly together.

"Ohhhh... Kristina! Ohh... my little Snow White!" My father groaned as he willingly shoved his stiffness back and forth, spreading the juices in my drenched pussy canal. It was hard not to notice that he intended to enter my pussy by trying to stroke upwards with his cock, but the tight grip that I had on his cock with my thighs was preventing that. He looked miserable and wanted to enter me so badly. Being stimulated and overly excited, all I wanted was my father's shaft inside my pussy, but I still waited for the right moment.

"Do you like the warmth of my pussy farther? You do, right? But you don't want me to let you in, right, father? It is not right to let you fuck your daughter, right?" I assaulted my father with words, hoping that he would beg. But he was speechless, yet he kept pounding my slick channel.

My folds were so soaked it made sopping sounds as he fucked them.

"Oh... my dear Snow White, Kristina!" He kept groaning. He began to kiss my neck and my breasts, one after the other, and suck on my nipples, which were already hard and erect. He squeezed my buttocks at the same time. When I slightly relaxed my thigh muscles for a moment, he swiftly took the opportunity to push upwards towards my opening, but I was quick enough to push him away.

"Why Kristina?" He asked, standing before me with that monster of a cock pointed right at me.

"You don't want to fuck me, do you?" I chuckled. "Do you?" I asked teasingly, seeing that I had the upper hand. This had never happened before where I could have complete control over a man, and I was pleased and felt dignified by my quick thinking to turn the table around on my father.

"Please, Kristina!" He griped. I grasped that he wouldn't use any other words to beg to be fucked. It was time for the main event. I was ready, and he was being teased to the point that he could very well throw me on the floor and rape me. More than anything, I wanted his stiff cock in my pussy that was hot and seeping my juice to clasp my father's stiff shaft within.

"Ok, father, you really want to fuck your little Snow White? Here I am..." I announced, putting my right hand around his neck to bring his lips to mine while I seized his shaft with my left. My father grinned lewdly. He needed no words of encouragement as he began kissing my lips. The first kiss was nice, gentle, and sweet. He moved on to kiss my neck and then worked his way down to my breasts. I inhaled a lungful of air and held my breath to refrain from moaning. He gave a little lick to my nipple, and then he sucked it hard while rubbing the other one in between his fingers. After a few minutes, his right hand reached for my buttocks. He was massaging my ass cheeks while his mouth remained busy with my breasts. The sensation grew more intense with every second, and before I knew it, I was moaning with pleasure, although I had every intention to hide it. I quivered and moaned loudly when he inserted a finger right inside my butthole.

I sensed my father was beginning to gain control of the situation, but I didn't want that to happen. I wanted him to fuck me and then get over whatever it was in his head when he mistreated me with a verbal assault and forced me to undress in front of him.

Again, I took his cock and guided it between my parted legs.

"This is what you want, father? Go ahead, go ahead and fuck me." I said sternly, regaining my earlier composure and confidence. With his cock nudging at my pussy he pushed my thighs open by shoving his leg between my legs; I said to him again, "Go ahead, father, isn't this what you wanted to do with your daughter? You want to fuck your Snow White. Go ahead. What are you waiting for?"

My father groaned, then swiftly lifted my left leg while pushing me against the wall. Then, with no warning, he slammed his cock into me as deep as he could. My pussy stretched around him as I cried out while my drenched pussy engrossed everything that he gave me. My soaked pussy clamped down hard, accepting the sudden and brutal force of my father's hunger for me as I felt every swell and vein. My legs started to shake as he plunged into me harder. He groaned while his shaft was buried balls deep inside of me, paused, lurched forward, jolted, withdrew his cock halfway out, and shoved it back in with a vagarious force. He groaned while he fucked me hard. Then I felt it. I felt his hot, juicy cum hit my womb as I sensed gushes of my juices escaping my pussy to mix with his cum. I moaned loudly, leaning against the wall.

He tumbled into me, still holding my leg up and his cock buried inside. I could feel his cock softening inside of me and our wetness, slippery smoothness, running down my thigh. We were both breathing hard and panting.

Then suddenly, my father broke into a cry, tears running down his face, dampening my shoulder.

"Oh, my dear Snow White! What have I done to you?" He sobbed, parted from me without saying another word, dressed, and left the house.

Before that day, I knew how to attract men with my body, and that day, I learned how to control them.

That night, when my mother returned from work, she said that our father had dropped by to see her at work to ask her to leave the country immediately with Bertram and me, and he was to join us in Greece as soon as he had time to take care of some matters. With our government-issued exit visas in possession, we arrived in Greece a week later. It was about another six weeks after that I suspected that I was pregnant while in a refugee camp. After a lengthy questioning from my mother, I finally told her that I was raped by someone when I was home alone without disclosing who the birth father of my child was. Then again, I had no way of identifying the father of the child, having been fucked by Nikita, Tudor, Aleksandra, my brother Bertram and my father over three weeks.

Due to my pregnancy, the international group that assisted us at the refugee camp was able to escalate securing refugee visas to another country, where we received assistance to settle down. When I gave birth to a girl with red hair and an ashen complexion just like mine, my brother Bertram named her 'Bogdana'; to this day, he has been helping me raise her as though he was her father. We never heard whatever happened to our father ever since we left the country.

ares2009
ares2009
462 Followers