Kristine's Exploits

Story Info
Kristine starts flashing her tits and it leads to alot more.
981 words
3.46
91.8k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My ex-wife is very slutty. It all began shortly after we got married and she began telling me about her past exploits. She had apparently liked to have threesomes with a previous boyfriend and was attracted to one of her friends who was very well blessed in the tit department. My wife informed me of this and asked what I thought and being a guy I was all for it.

In describing my wife she isn't the most beautiful lady, but she is attractive and loves to flaunt her b size tits. That was how she was able to woo her friend to the bedroom.

It was Halloween 2001 and my brother in law had a friend that had opened an after hours dance club and wanted my wife and I to go. My wife had talked to her friend Lindsey and invited her to come with us. They decided to dress in costume together and Kristine dressed as Little Red Riding Whore and Lindsey as a vampire that had a very revealing neckline (exposed much of her DDs). During the night my brother in law had commented to Kristine how nice Lindsey looked and a bet was made as to who would sleep with her first.

As the night wore on my wife had talked Lindsey into coming back to our place and play some cards. The card games started innocently with some mild drinking games, but as the alcohol flowed the games became a bit risqué.

My wife started betting people about clothing and having the loser of the hand have to take a dare. Well Kristine won the first two hands and dared me to take off my pants which I was willing to do and I stripped down to my boxers. On the second hand she dared Lindsey to remove her dress which she did revealing her DDs. The games then took on a sexual twist with the dares leading to fondling oral sex which led into both Lindsey and Kristine fucking my brains out. I came all up Lindsey as she did this massaging action with her cunt. Kristine enjoyed licking out the cum and having a nice meal.

A few months later she began playing truth or dare online with another friend whom she met on the computer. This friend also well blessed with huge tits (atleast DDD). During one of these games I received a phone call at work asking if I would mind the games getting a little racier as the chat room included web cams and some of the dares had become sexual. I was very turned on and told her she could as long as she told me about it when I got home.

When I returned home in the morning I was told of how she was dared to leave her tits exposed for ten minutes on the web cam which she did willingly and she even fingered herself for everyone on another dare. She got addicted to this and started to enjoy flashing her tits to strangers.

The Flashing begins

After getting addicted to flaunting her tits on the computer Kristine began flashing her tits accidently at first and then a little bit more daring. When visiting her mother one year she had called me saying she was going to the tanning salon. When I asked what she was wearing she told me about her revealing bikini and button down shirt over top. I talked her into removing her top and just wear the button down shirt with half the buttons undone. She had to go to the ATM to get cash and you could hear the guy n line fumbling as she bent down in front of him exposing her tits. She had to cover up she said because a family was coming in line but the guy kept talking to her until she went into the tanning salon.

Exiting the salon she walked by two teenagers and asked them if they knew where she could get her car washed and gave them a nice view. She called me as she got in the car and I heard them giving her directions and then saying just follow us. It was later in the evening and the sun had gone down and she is telling me how this guys seem to be very in to her and might get a bonus if they help with the car. She kept the phone on speaker and I heard them frolic as the car was being washed and then heard some sucking sounds. She hung up the phone and 30 minutes later I received a picture of her tits with cum dripping on to them.

She called me shortly after received the picture and told me the story. As the two guys were helping her wash the car one had grabbed her and pulled her shirt apart and got a full view of her tits. The other one said he was jealous and she then grabbed his crotch and said if he showed her something she would show him something. He then pulled out an average sized penis she said and she rubbed it for a minute before removing her top completely. The other guy pulled his cock out and she said that one was atleast ten inches and she was very excited and felt she needed to be fucked. She then began sucking the averaged sized cock and had the ten incher enter her from behind. This went on for a little bit and then they changed positions. They both were fucking her bareback and she was not on the pill so as they neared climax she had them pull out and cum on her tits because this is what I liked to do. She then had one of them take her picture so she could send it to me.