Kristi's Story Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kristi's head came back, baring her throat. It was an ancient reflex of submission but in this context a gesture of complete trust in her lover. The kisses proceeded up the other side of her neck with the other earlobe nibbled, the other sweet spot teased then across the cheek ending with another lingering merger of their lips.

As he pulled back he could see her apprehensive expression had disappeared, replaced by a growing look of adoration. His fingertips brushed across her forehead checking for tension. Finding none, he ran his fingers through her silky hair. When his hands came to rest on her shoulders, the process began again. This time, his hands cupped the outsides of her breasts as he passed and gave them a gentle squeeze. Kristi pushed her boobs up at him and moaned. Still impaled in her very slippery pussy, he nearly lost control as her vaginal muscles started rippling up and down his cock.

Her body relaxed with her legs spread akimbo and her arms limply by her side.

By the third pass, a flush flowed across her cheeks, down her throat and out onto the plane of her chest. Breathing hard, she started to writhe as he placed his palms on her hard nipples and began making gentle circles. She arched her back again trying to increase the stimulation on her tingling nubs. Her eyelids fluttered as her head rolled from side to side. Reading her arousal, Kevin waited for the right moment and gently but firmly pinched her nipples between thumb and finger. Instantly, her whole body went rigid, her legs locked him in place and her pussy clamped down on his cock. Her eyes and mouth flew wide but no sound escaped. Eventually, her body began to shake and a long, low moan issued from her chest.

As soon as he felt her pussy relax, Kevin began to make long, slow strokes. Her squirming intensified until her pelvis began to rock in a silent plea. Reading her need, he picked up the pace. Kristi couldn't believe how strong her desire was growing. Normally after love making as intense as the night before, she would be sated for days. Instead, her passion was burning every bit as hot. Planting her feet on the table, she started meeting Kevin thrust for thrust. She wanted him as deep in her pussy as he could go. In short order, they were frantically slamming into each other. She couldn't contain the naughty words streaming through her thoughts. They spilled out in a torrent of passion.

"Fuck me, Kevin. Yeah, like that. Fuck me hard. Harder, stud. Fuck your slutty little sister. Yes, like that. Cum in me Kev. Fill my slutty pussy with your cum."

Kevin struggled for control. It was a huge turn on when his lover gave herself completely to the moment. He didn't want to spoil it by coming too soon, but Kristi's wanton behavior was sending his arousal off the charts. No other woman had ever set his passion to roaring like this. When her plea finally filtered into his conscious thoughts, there was no stopping his body from complying. He grabbed her shapely ass with both hands and pulled her to him as he thrust as hard as he could. A guttural roar accompanied his cock spurting stream after stream of cum deep into his lover as she thrashed wildly in her own very noisy orgasm.

They both wanted it to last forever, but eventually, Kristi's body went limp, sprawling out across the table. Kevin collapsed over her but braced on his forearms to keep his weight off of her. When he felt himself begin to wilt, he pushed himself upright and stepped back. Kristi reached above her head, grabbed a handful of napkins from a holder and pressed them into her oozing slit.

There was a long silence while they both tried to come to grips with what had just happened. Although Kevin's gaze was more loving than lustful, Kristi suddenly felt vulnerable. She struggled to a sitting position, crossed her legs and wrapped her arms around her bare breasts. It took an effort to look her brother in the eyes.

"We need to talk about this."

"I know."

12