Kristy and Katherine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When we were kids, we would share a pillow and compare ourselves. We were both doing it again, looking down at each other's bodies in the pale light of the bedside lamp.

It felt calming, just like Kristi wanted. But it also felt funny. Maybe because I still looked so much like I had back then. I mean, I'm SO flat and laying on my back like I was, my breasts are just so tiny that they almost don't exist. But my nipples are different, it's obvious they've change with the years. Now they are a lot more prominent than they used to be as a little girl.

And when I looked over at Kristi, she was breathing in this haunted way, like she was going to panic or something. And the deep breathing made her chest rise and fall, it made her breasts seem even more beautiful than I could imagine.

We lay in silence for a long time, looking at each other.

Then, Kristi whispered, "I'm sorry, I know I keep saying it, but I was so close to cumming, I could FEEL it was going to happen, it was SO close..."

I looked over at my sister's breasts, just like I used to, and I was amazed at how impossibly HARD her nipple seemed.

Then, I looked down at my own small breast as

She whispered, "Please - Don't ever feel embarrassed about your breasts, they are so beautiful, just exactly like they always were."

It was a warm feeling, knowing my sister was looking at me, at my little breasts.

I said, "Thank you..."

And I literally watched my nipples becoming erect. And I KNOW Kristi was watching me and saw it happen too.

I don't understand why, but right then, I REALLY wanted to touch myself, to play with my own nipples, but I fought to resist the urge.

My sister whispered, "When it was happening, just before Timmy got so excited, before I watched him cum, I thought about you, and how kind you were on the phone with me, when you explained - those times - well - when you told me how you made yourself cum."

I couldn't say anything.

Again, I could smell her wetness. She smelled exactly like I do, after I've been masturbating. When I inhaled her scent, I felt something stirring deep inside me.

Then Kristi started to cry.

I whispered, "Please, don't cry..."

She wiped her tears away and stammered, "Why was Timmy so scared? I loved watching him cum like he did. I thought it was something beautiful."

I felt so sorry for her. I gently gathered her in my arms and let her head rest on my shoulder. That made her cry even harder.

I whispered in her ear, "Kristi - Please - Don't feel bad. Listening to you - it sounded so wonderful."

As I said this, worried I would cry too, my own emotions were so powerful, it felt like I was overflowing with love.

Suddenly, Kristi wrapped her arms around me and held me tight. With a kind of jolt, I realized that her nipples were touching me. I could feel her soft breast against me. Her nipples were hard against my smaller breast. I knew she could feel it too.

I lay on my back and closed my eyes. I was starting to sweat. We both were. I was becoming aroused and that really worried me. It seemed that some of Kristi's overwhelming sexual energy was beginning to flow through me.

Kristi laid her head on my shoulder. Her hard nipples were still pushing against my tiny breast. She was half was on top of me. I felt her thigh lying across my thigh. I was really scared because I was getting so turned-on by her closeness. I was afraid that the crotch of my panties was becoming wet, so I kept my legs squeezed tight together.

"Katherine," she said in a pleading voice, "I really need help. I can't stand being like this."

As she said this, her mouth was against my ear. Her hot breath caused erotic current to run through me. I felt myself getting wetter. Right then, ALL I wanted to do was masturbate, just like I told Kristi when we talked on the phone. My clitoris started screaming to be touched. I could actually feel the lips of my vagina swell with arousal as her hot breath touch my ear.

Feeling like this, so eager to touch myself, was so new to me - but I had to fight these thoughts with Kristi SO close.

"I just need you to hold me." She was saying, "I just need you to be my best friend tonight - please Katherine - please."

I open my eyes and said, "We've always been best friends."

Kristi whispered in to my ear. "I just need you to hold me in your arms. Just hold me - please."

I closed my eyes and wrapped my arms around my beautiful sister. Kristi was begging me. I've never heard her beg for anything. But she was begging me now. I felt my heart overflow with love for her. There was no way that I was going to turn my back on her tonight.

She wanted - no, she desperately NEEDED relief from the sexual pressures that were threatening to drive her insane. The least I could do was to hold her and try to comfort her.

"Kristi," I began slowly, "Don't worry about anything, it's all going to be okay."

Kristi wrapped her arms around me even tighter. As she did this, she moved further on top of me. Her body was hot and sweaty. Then - Oh God -I felt her wet shorts on my thigh. The thin nylon fabric was warm and sopping as it pressed against my leg. And I knew that Kristi knew that I felt her wetness.

Right then, I think I sort of shivered from the heightened sensations.

My sister let out a nervous whimper, and she began to slowly grind herself against me. Not fast or hard, just slowly. Her mouth was against my ear. Her hot breath was causing me to become even more sexually aroused. I had an overwhelming urge to hump back, but I was somehow trying to remain calm.

The feeling of my sister, gently rubbing her moist groin against my smooth leg was so hypnotic, it felt like I was melting.

I began to move my hands gently up and down her back, just my fingertips along her smooth skin. When I did that, she moved completely on top of me. My legs parted and I felt her thigh resting against my panties. I wondered if she could feel how wet I'd become. Again, I felt an erotic current run through me.

Using her arms, she lifted herself up just far enough so that she could look into my eyes. I felt her hard nipples brush against mine as her large naked breast swayed in front of me.

"I feel so - I don't know - so strange. I was so close before." She said as she looked into my eyes.

"I know - I understand." As I said this, I reached up and ran my fingers through her soft blonde hair. Then I pulled her down for a long hug. The warmth of her skin was electric, and I felt so amazingly alive.

Now the gentle movement of her hips was becoming more noticeable. She was grinding her clitoris against my pelvis bone. I could feel her wetness soaking through her shorts onto my smooth hip. I had know idea that ANYONE got this wet when they were aroused!

My own groin was pressed against her muscular thigh. The urge to move my hips became unbearable. I arched my hips up. The deep, erotic wave of pleasure I felt caused me to moan softly. I knew she heard me. And I knew that she could feel my hips moving under her.

Kristi's mouth was still against my ear. As I struggled to control myself, I felt her tongue touch my ear. She slowly traced the outline of my ear with her tongue. From the top of my ear, she ran her hot tongue around to my ear lob. Then she gently started trace the inside of my ear.

Then she sucked my ear into her mouth. A wave of sexual pleasure overwhelmed me. I moaned again as she continued sucking my ear. I knew that my hips were rocking back and forth against her thigh. I couldn't stop myself from humping back.

Her tongue left my ear and began to delicately travel down my neck. She was beginning to give me little kisses as her mouth reached the top of my shoulders. I turned my head and she started kissing her way up the other side of my neck. When she reached my other ear, she began tracing it with her tongue.

All the little kisses on my neck allowed her breasts, as they hung down, to gently tickle my little breasts and tummy. I could feel her hard nipples caress along my skin.

I have never in my life felt anything so wonderful. She was driving me insane with her soft gentle kisses on my neck and ears. My legs were open even wider. I could feel the bed sheets under me getting wet.

Kristi's hips were grinding against me even harder and fast. She was masturbating herself against me, against my hard hipbone. The sensations were so wonderful.

I parted her legs by slipping my thigh between her open legs. Then I lifted my leg so that her vagina rested snug against my pelvis bone. If she needed to masturbate herself against me, then I was going to make it easy for her.

She grunted, "Oh God..."

I gentle held Kristi's head in my hands and lifted her hair away, so I could look at her. Her hips never stopped grinding against me.

I looked into her deep blue eyes as I whispered, "Kristi, is this okay, what we are doing?"

"Yes! It feels SO good."

Then I watched as her eyes filled with tears. She looked desperate.

She said, " I don't know if I understand this. It's just - I'm going crazy. I feel like I'm going to burst any second. I need you to help me, this is just too intense!"

I used my thumbs to gently wipe away her tears. Then I whispered, "I want you to do whatever you need to do - and I'll do whatever you need me to do. Anything."

With that said, I surrendered myself to her.

Kristi looked into my eyes for a long minute.

Then she said, "I need to do this."

Then she lowered her mouth to mine. I allowed her kiss me. I opened my mouth and accepted her.

Her kiss was the softest, most passionate kiss that I have ever experienced. Her soft tongue parted my lips. Then, she very softly let her tongue dance with my mine.

She moaned in my mouth as she realized that I wasn't scared or protesting. Her hips rolled faster as our kiss became even more passionate. Then - She was riding me hard. My old wooden poster bed squeaked in protest. Kristi started pounding her wet shorts against me.

I knew she was closed to coming. She just needed a little help to get over the peak. So I started pushing her up. She lifted herself up with her arms and looked down at me.

Her breasts were swinging with the strong rhythm of her pumping hips. It was so beautiful.

Before she could say anything, I sat up enough to lick her swinging breasts. I could see that her beautiful nipples were almost purple from excitement. It felt like it was rock hard as I pulled it into my mouth.

Sweat was dripping off Kristi's face. She was breathing really heavy.

I sucked her nipple into my mouth and rubbed my tongue against it. Then I sucked in her other nipple. As I did this, she began moaning and groaning with pleasure.

I felt like Kristi was close to an orgasm, her first ever. And this made me feel so excited for her. Then she suddenly rolled off of me.

What happened?

I sat up and looked at Kristi and saw that she was franticly taking off her wet shorts. Then she quickly yanked my panties off too. I didn't even think about stopping her. Now we were both completely naked.

Then she laid herself down on top of me again. I immediately felt her wet pubic hair on my thigh. She started masturbating herself against my hipbone, exactly as she had just a moment before.

Kristi was actually grunting. Sweat poured off of her.

And then Kristi got going faster, and the motion pushed hard into me. I watched her breasts bounce with each thrust of her hips. It felt lovely and delicious.

I was just amazed at how beautiful Kristi looked. My sister, her jiggling breasts, her hard nipples, the motions and the smell - all of it was unimaginably perfect.

Then, she leaned in and kissed my nipples and licked my flat chest.

"Ohhh, Kristi - that feels so good."

She was still humping with her hips, and I propped my head higher on the pillow, to watch her sucking my hard nipples.

Kristi was licking and sucking with this wonderful abandonment. It was like she was lost, and almost in a trance - she was sucking on my nipples so intensely, like it was a deep truth within her - and she was finally living it.

My nipples were erect and slippery, and it was so wonderful, the sensations made me feel so happy.

I just gently played with Kristi's silky blond hair as she sucked...

And I stammered, "Kristi, this - this - this - feels so good." I was surprised that my voice sounded so - I don't know, so much like and excited little girl.

Then Kristi sat up and looked at me, she had this amazing expression - it was like I was seeing her for the very first time.

She just stared at me, and she let me look at her - her bare breasts were so exquisite and perfect. It was like seeing something magical.

And then she began to rub herself even harder against my leg. It was smooth and steady. And her breasts jiggled with each thrust of her hips.

Kristi said, "I don't understand what's happening..."

I replied, "It's beautiful - It's so beautiful..."

"I'm gunna cum, I know it."

"Don't stop - It's beautiful..."

Kristi sat up, and looked at me. Her breasts were so close, it as like she was showing them to me, and her nipples were pointy and hard. The pale orange glow of the little bed side lamp made her look like a radiant spirit, a being beyond the natural limitations. It was like she was on fire.

And then she sat up, onto her knees, and hovered above me. And I could see her, and her beautiful body. Her legs spread wide, and I could see the plump pink lips of her vagina, and it was really wet and everything almost glistened in the pale light. She was doing this, this pose up on her knees for me - so I could see her - all of her.

Kristi was breathing deep, and her naked body seemed to pulsate with a rhythm of each inhalation. She looked so absolutely beautiful and perfect. I was overwhelmed with a joyous emotion.

Kristi said, "I feel so good right now - I feel wonderful."

I was so flooded with emotion, from my sister and her behavior, all I could say was, "Kristi, I love you."

She whispered, "I love you too."

With that, Kristi crawled up and kissed me, firm and wet on my lips.

Then Kristi broke off the kiss and moved up so she could kiss my nose, my forehead and then the top of my head, and she moved a little more. All the while rubbing her slippery groin against my torso.

Then she kissed the top of my head.

Kristi was inching her way up along my belly with her crotch.

At first I wasn't sure what she wanted, but I could tell she was trying to do something.

"Kristi?"

I carefully watched as moved she herself, slowly, inching forward on her knees, until she was squatting directly above my small breasts. To sit the way she was, Kristi had to lean over me, and in doing so she was hovering above me. Her perfect breasts hung down near my face.

Kristi had her legs wide, and her hips were moving with a luscious rhythm. She was showing me her wet swollen vagina. Her plump lips were smooth and pink, like a little girl's - and it was all wet and glistening in the pale glow of the bedside light.

She whispered, "I want to - I need to cum - SO bad..."

I just lay there, with wide eyes, staring up at Kristi. I was awash in an all-consuming feeling of joy. My sister looked so angelic and perfect, I was frozen with anticipation.

Kristi whispered, "I love your tiny breasts."

I couldn't speak, I was on fire with joy.

Kristi went on, "Katherine - look at your nipples, they are, Oh God, so much harder than mine."

She was right, my nipples were unbelievably hard, and they were poking straight up as I lay on my back.

I answered, "I don't know what's happening - they have never looked like this..."

Kristi stammered, "They're beautiful - they're so beautiful."

And as she said it, her hips seemed to quiver.

I looked down at my own small breasts. I was astounded at how pointy my nipples looked, I had never ever seen them so stiff and hard. I arched my back and gently touched one nipple to her wet vaginal lips.

Immediately she shuddered and whispered, "Oh God - Katherine..."

"Please Kristi," was all I said.

She pushed her wet crotch against my breast, and I pushed back. Kristi carefully repositioned her knees, and her hands on the floor of the tent so she could firmly press herself into my hard pointy nipple.

And then she started moving herself faster.

I couldn't believe what I was seeing, Kristi was naked, and on top of me with her full breasts swinging above my face, and she was rubbing her wet vagina against my hard nipple. My hands were suddenly holding her muscular little bottom, her vagina looked so beautiful, and wet.

I was looking up - at my wet hard nipple, and her swollen open lips.

It was amazing. Looking at her, I could see my own breast getting soaked and slippery.

Kristi started pumping faster.

Kristi asked, "Is it inside?"

"What?"

"Your nipple, is it inside me?"

"Is that what you want?"

"Yes, oh God - YES!"

I positioned myself as best I could, and pushed the nipple against her wet lips.

Kristi asked again - in a panicked voice, "Is it inside?"

And I arched my back, and pushed up, and the slippery wet lips of my sister's vagina were cradling my firm nipple.

"Yes - it's as deep as I can get it."

Kristi thrust herself even faster, and said, "Oh God, it feels good."

The sensations were electric.

She was starting to pant, and my face seemed just a few inches from her sopping pink vagina lips.

"Kristi, you are getting so wet," and it was true, my breast was getting unbelievably slippery with all the wetness.

I could see her clitoris, it was plump and round, and just inches from my face. I carefully tried to push my hard nipple against it as Kristi rubbed. As soon as I touched it, Kristi gasped.

"Oh God..."

I asked, "Does this feel good?"

"Yes - it's gunna happen!" Kristi panted.

Her rhythm changed, and it was almost like she was no longer thrusting - but quavering, with her wet clit against my hard nipple.

She was suddenly gripping my head, holding onto me, and her breasts were shaking with each shiver of her hips. And she was looking down at me, and my breast, at my chest.

She was moaning like some little girl, in a way more intense than I had ever heard anybody - ever.

Kristi was lost in some heavenly place.

"Katherine - Oh God - Katherine!" Kristi stammered.

And then she started to shake, and shiver, and it happened, she cried out my name, and suddenly my chest was hot and wet.

My face was so close, and she was squirting - a strong stream of hot liquid. It looked like she was peeing, and it was so thrilling.

I screamed out, "Yes!"

Kristi pressed herself hard against me, and the squirting stream splattered as she pushed against my small breast.

For just an instant, it was splashing on my face, and Kristi was panting, and quivering, and thrusting her hips. I couldn't believe what was happening, I could smell it, I could taste it - and I was sent to some higher realm.

The stream of liquid slowly subsided, and Kristi seemed to heave and thrust with the powerful waves of passion.

"Oh God Kristi..." I whispered.

Kristi seemed to melt, she hung onto me and panted, taking deep breaths, her whole body rocked with each strong inhalation.

I was overcome by emotion, an intense love, and it was washing all through me.

Kristi and I looked at each other, with a tremendous thirsting in our eyes.

I ran my hands across her body, across her hips and breasts.

Then she took my knees in her hands, she was calm and deliberate. But her hands on my knees felt like a jolt of energy. She pushed my knees high to my chest and spread my legs wide.

I didn't fight it, I let her move my legs apart. She was focused on my crotch.

"Oh God Katherine," she said in a shaky voice. It sounded so intense that I thought she was frightened.