Kristy's Journey into Darkness

Story Info
Fucking a stranger in dark finding out later he's Black.
6k words
4.45
40.2k
49

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/10/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Into the Dark

Chapter One

My name used to be Kristy. Now everyone calls me whore, slut, or anything else they want to. It all started at a frat party about two months ago. I'm a freshman at a big southern college, I won't name it, because I don't want anyone to find out who I am. Anyway, I was at this party and I had a little too much to drink. I'm always getting into trouble when I drink too much. I was there to check out guys and maybe get laid. There were some nice looking guys there and I was talking a few up. I was dressed to get some attention, wearing a tight white blouse that showed off my black bra and my big DD boobs. They get a lot of attention on their own but they were barely concealed with the buttons threatening to pop open at any minute. I also wore a very short skirt that when I happened to bend over showed my pretty black panties. All of this was topped off with thigh high stockings and heels. I was a gangbang waiting to happen.

A few of the guys I was talking too were ready to find a place to get some alone time, but they didn't attract me. To tell you the truth, I'm not sure what I was looking for. But I soon found it, or better yet, it found me. I was headed to find a restroom when I happened into a bedroom of the frat house. It was dark and I couldn't see where I was going. When suddenly a voice calls out.

"Where you going girl?"

I was startled. I couldn't see who was talking to me. "I'm looking to find a bathroom."

I told me it was over by the far wall. So I went inside and relieved myself. When I came out, I still couldn't see where I was going or who had talked to me. So I made my way back to the door I'd entered from. That's when his hands came around me from the behand. He was much taller than my 5'2" frame. His hands were big and strong and he pulled me into his arms. I could hardly get away, as if I wanted to and I didn't. I could feel his hands grope my breasts and feel the bulge pressing into my soft ass. It seemed pretty large and very hard.

"You've got a smoking body girl. Where you been all night?"

"Looking for you big fella." I teased.

I was grinding my ass back against his big bulge. His hand had slipped into my blouse and was cupping my breast as he leaned in and kissed the back of my neck. Chills went through my body and straight to my nipples and clit. The alcohol had already primed my pump but this stranger had me ready to tip over the edge. He started to unbutton my blouse. He was still behind me and I hadn't yet seen who he was. The mystery was part of thrill. When he finished with my buttons. I slipped it off and let it fall to the ground. He still had a hand in my bra squeezing my taut nipple while the other released the clasp of my bra. I let it fall to the ground. My arms went back over my head and I pulled him into my neck again. He kissed me gently at first then harder. His hands cupping both my breasts now, teasing my nipples.

I turned and knelt down and fumbled with his belt, unbuckling it. Then the snap of his jeans and zipper. I pealed down his jeans and reached into his briefs. What I found was a monster sized cock, all hard and wet with pre-cum. I still couldn't see it or the stranger but I leaned in and licked the tip with my tongue. I tasted the salty goodness of his seed. My hands wrapped around his cock. I say wrapped but they couldn't go all the way around it because it was so thick. I took the meaty head into my warm mouth and swirled my tongue around it. My mouth watered to have such a fine specimen in it. I started to bob my head up and down, wetting the shaft with my mouth. I love giving head. It's one of my favorite things. Especially when it's as magnificent as this one in my mouth. It makes me feel so submissive and slutty.

I was stroking his cock with one hand while my lips went up and down the length. I reached down between my thighs, lifting my skirt and slipped my hand into my wet panties. I swirled my finger between my folds, feeling my wetness as I sucked this stranger's cock. I was trying to push this giant cock down my throat and I gagged at first. His meaty head bumping into the back of my throat made my saliva flow and my eyes water. My wet fingers went to my engorged clit as I fingered myself while throating this monster cock. I was in slut heaven. I moaned around his thick shaft as my first orgasm ripped through me. I took his cock out and rubbed it over my warm face, smearing my saliva over my cheeks.

He grabbed me by the hair and forced his cock back into my mouth. I moaned and obediently began sucking his cock again. My lips tightening around his shaft as my tongue laved his veiny cock. I cupped his balls as he began to throat fuck me. All I could do was gurgle as his thick cock pressed into the back of my throat over and over again. He was taking me now with force and was loving it. I've always had the power of having a tempting body and guys willing to do anything to get it, but this stranger knew I would do anything to get his giant cock. So there I was. On my knees in the dark letting a perfect stranger throat fuck me. When he thought he'd had enough he pulled his cock out and slapped my face with it.

"Get on your hands and knees on the bed." He barked.

"Yes Sir." I don't know where the sir came from. I guess I was feeling very submissive.

I obediently climbed onto the bed and presented my sopping wet pussy and ass for this stranger. At this point I didn't care which hole he chose. I was whimpering with anticipation and wiggling my sex at him. He reached and ripped my delicate panties off. Then I felt the hardness of his cock against my wet folds. I felt a shudder go through my body. Honestly it was a scary feeling to be such a slave to this stranger's cock. He pressed into my pussy and my lips flowered around him. He went slowly at first allowing me to adjust to his size. God it filled me up. Even with the juices of two orgasms he had a difficult time getting it inside me. I pressed back against him, wanting more. That's when he grabbed my ass and started pounding me with all his force. It hurt at first but I soon was pressing back, meeting his thrusts, as his cock ripped into my spasming pussy. My hanging breasts wobbled as he pulled me back against him. I've never been fucked like this before. I never wanted it to stop but it did. He stopped and pulled his throbbing cock from my pussy. I whimpered as he left me feeling empty. My pussy was still spasming and needy. I begged him to take me again. But he slapped my upturned ass.

"Get down on your knees and suck my cock whore!"

"Yes Sir."

I obediently knelt at his feet, my mouth open and ready for his use. I could only see his silhouette and I leaned in to take his cock into my mouth. The taste of my juices were tangy but sweet. I shuddered as he forced me to clean my juices from his cock. His moans grew as I licked his shaft. His hand grabbed my hair and he started to throat fuck me again. This time with more urgency. As he cock would hit the back of my throat I gagged on his thick shaft. When it started to swell in my mouth I readied myself for his cum. He shot thick streams of warm jism down my throat. I swallowed as much as I could but some spilled down my chin and dripped onto my heaving breasts. My mouth continued to suck his shaft, milking him of all of his seed. He grunted as his cock began to soften. I still knelt there loving on his cock until he removed it and slapped my face with his meaty shaft. I've never let a man treat me like such a whore but I had to admit that he owned me and let him have his way with me.

When he zipped up his jeans he told me to get dressed. Again I did as I was told. I crawled around on the floor searching for my clothes. He went into the bathroom while I got dressed. He returned while I was putting my panties on.

"Give me those."

I did as I was told. He asked for my phone and proceeded to put his number into my phone and told me to call him whenever I needed his cock again. I knew without a doubt that I would be making that call and soon. When he finished putting his number in, he turned and left with me still standing there. My body still recovering from the thorough fucking I just received from this stranger. A stranger I still hadn't seen. I stayed there for a few minutes until I could walk straight. My body still tingled all over. When I did finally leave I walked back downstairs and through the crowd. I felt like everyone was watching me though I'm sure they weren't. The cool air on my wet and now uncovered pussy made me feel like such a slut. I was a slut having let a perfect stranger use me in the dark.

Once I finally got back to my apartment I stripped naked and laid down in my bed. I could still taste him in my mouth. His dried cum was still on my breasts. I slipped my fingers down between my between my thighs. My pussy was still slick from my juices. Despite having orgasmed several times tonight I still felt needy. I replayed the scene over in my head, my submitting to a stranger in the dark. How I let him take me in a way that I had never done before with any man. I stroked my engorged clit remembering how his hands felt on my body, how his cock felt inside me. I pushed two fingers inside me and quickly orgasmed again as I cupped my breast and pulled on my nipple.

Chapter Two

When I woke up the next morning, I felt sore. My pussy was yearning to be filled again with my stranger's cock. I showered and laid back down in bed with my phone in my hand. I wanted so much to call him and ask when I could have his cock again. I didn't want to seem like such a wanton slut, to let him know how much of a whore I was for his cock. My fingers touched my body, teasing my nipples and down to my clit. I stared at his number on my phone. I finally relented and sent him a text message.

"Good morning." It didn't take long for him to respond.

"Good morning. Are you already needing my cock slut?"

I didn't respond back right away. I couldn't believe he was calling me names, but I did feel like a needy slut so I finally did respond.

"Yes Sir. I'm lying here naked and thinking of your cock."

He sent back a message. "Send me a picture of your needy cunt."

I didn't hesitate and sent him a close up of my wet and splayed pussy. I held my breath as I waited for his response.

"Nice. I see how wet you are. Do you want me to come over and fuck that needy cunt?"

The more he used the "C" word the more my pussy strummed with need. I pushed two fingers inside me and thought about my response. I was getting so close when my phone beeped again.

"Do you want some more of this?"

He sent a picture of his cock and it was black! My stranger was a black man! I'd never been with a black man before. I didn't know what to do. I'm not a racist but I had never been around blacks from where I grew up. I finally responded to his picture.

"You're black?" As soon as I sent it, I wanted to take it back. I felt guilty.

"Of course I'm black. You didn't know that last night?"

"No, I couldn't see you at all last night."

"So is that a problem?"

I didn't know what to tell him. I just laid there and stared at my phone, wondering what to tell him.

"I guess it is. Well, it was nice knowing you." He sent his message and my phone went silent.

I laid there and kept looking at the picture of his thick cock. I couldn't believe how big it was. My mouth watered with the memory of it being in my mouth. My nipples pebbled remembering how his hands had pulled on them. They ached to be touched by him again. It was my pussy that missed him the most. It felt empty and yearned to be filled again with his fat cock. I don't know why I didn't respond to him. It nagged me all week as I tried to push him from my mind. But each night I would pull up the picture of his cock and masturbate to it, longing to have it fill me again.

Friday evening, I finally sent him a text.

"I'm sorry. I want to see you and talk." He didn't answer me right away.

"What for? You obviously have a problem with me being black."

I quickly replied. "It just surprised me. I've never been with a black man before."

"Well, you have now. So move on. I have."

I started to cry. I needed to see him but I could understand his disappointment with my reaction.

"Please? I want to make it up to you. I will do anything to make it right. I need your big cock again." I pleaded.

He gave no response at first. But a few minutes later I got this.

"Meet me at Nelly's Bar on 34th Street in thirty minutes."

"Thank you. How will I know who you are?"

"I will be the black guy waiting for you."

I didn't know what to say. He was still obviously angry at me. "OK, sorry."

I got dressed quickly. I wore a short skirt and blouse. I had a matching bra and panties with stocking and heels. I wanted to be sexy for him. Maybe he would see me and forgive me for my poor handling of finding out that he was black. It seemed to take me forever to get to the bar. I'd been there before and remembered it was a small quaint place of mostly locals. It was far from the school so there wouldn't be anyone from school there. When I arrived I went in and saw a nicely dressed black man in the back. I made my way over. His eyes were on me from the moment I entered the room. When I finally got to his table, he looked up at me but wasn't smiling. I wasn't sure it was him but he was the only black man in the place.

"Sit down slut."

With that I knew it was him. "Thank you for seeing me. My name is Kristy"

"Mine is Jamal and yours is still slut. So what is it that you want?"

"I've missed you. I can't stop thinking about you."

"You can't stop thinking about my cock."

"Yes, that too."

"So what are you prepared to do in order to have my cock again?"

"Anything. You name it and I will do it. I can't get you out of my mind."

"For starters, I want you to go into the bathroom and remove your bra and panties. Then we'll talk about what happens next. What do you say about that?"

"Yes."

"Yes what?"

"Yes Sir."

"That's better. Now go do as you were told."

"Yes Sir."

I quickly got up and went into the bathroom. Once in the stall I removed my bra and panties and stuffed them into my purse. When I returned to the table he eyed my body. I stood there until he had finished with inspecting my body. My nipples were hard and pressing against the thin fabric of my blouse. I could feel the wetness of my pussy start to drip from my lips.

"Lift your skirt and have a seat slut."

"Thank you Sir."

I whimpered as my naked ass touched the cool vinyl of the booth. He just sat there and stared at me, saying nothing. When the waitress came over to take our order he asked for a sniffer of brandy. When she looked at me, I turned to him. She looked at him too.

"She'll have some big black cock but bring her a shot of tequila."

She smiled and left to get our drinks. I was flushed with embarrassment. He had told her that I wanted his cock. The heat in my face was burning.

"Play with your pussy slut. I want it ready for when I stick my fat cock into it."

"Yes Sir."

I reached down between my thighs and stroked my clit. His eyes never left mine. I closed my eyes as a shudder went through my body.

"Open your eyes slut."

I opened them but still kept rubbing my engorged clit. I'm sure he could see the lust in my eyes. I wanted him so badly. I licked my lips hoping he would take me home and let me suck his cock all night long. That he would take mercy on me and let me have his glorious cock again.

He broke the silence. "Put two fingers inside your pussy whore."

"Yes Sir."

I obediently did as I was told. I moaned as my fingers slipped into my wet pussy. They slowly went in and out as I fucked my pussy at the booth in the bar. When the waitress returned with our drinks, I stopped fingering myself. I'm sure she could smell my arousal.

"Did I tell you that you could stop?"

"No Sir." Oh my god how embarrassing. I continued to finger myself with the waitress there at the table.

He looked up and her. "She being punished."

She smiled. "What did she do?"

"Tell her slut. What did you do to get punished? And don't stop fingering yourself."

I told her everything. About the night we met and how it was dark and I didn't know who he was until he sent me a picture of his black cock. I told her that I'd never had been with a black man before and didn't know how to handle it. I explained that I hadn't talked with him all week until tonight. That I had begged to be able to make it up to him. That this is why I am here and being punished.

She smiled. "Once you go black, you never go back."

My face flushed but I dared not stop fingering myself in front of her.

"It must be some cock for you to be acting like such a slut."

He looked at me. "Is my cock worth acting like a slut?"

"Yes Sir. It's a magnificent cock. I would do anything to have it inside me again."

He smiled and looked up at the waitress. "When do you get off?"

"In an hour, Why?"

"I thought maybe you'd like to help me punish this slut some more."

"Absolutely."

He had me continue to finger myself while we waited until the waitress got off. I was not allowed to cum. He told me if I did cum without permission that I maybe I wouldn't be allowed to have his cock for the rest of the week. I obediently fingered myself without cuming until we were ready to leave. He took her in his arms and I followed behind as they walked out to his car.

Chapter Three

She sat in front with him while I rode in the back. He drove to a hotel nearby and I paid for the room. When we went inside. He went and sat on the bed along with Cheryl, the waitress. I stood there in front of them waiting for his command. I had no idea what he was going to make me do, but I knew I would do whatever he asked me to.

"Remover your clothes slut."

"Yes Sir."

I unbuttoned my blouse and let it fall. I reached back and unzipped my skirt and it fell to the ground at my feet. I stepped out of it and bent to pick them up, folding them and putting them on the table. I stood there in my stockings and heels. I didn't know what to do with my hands, so I forced them down to the side. Jamal and Cheryl just sat there a looked at me.

"Slut, help Cheryl get undressed."

Of course in the back of my mind I knew this was coming. I'd never been with a girl before. Well, I mean I've never done anything more than kiss a girlfriend in High School as a dare. I went over to where Cheryl now stood. I started unbuttoning her blouse and slipped it off her shoulders. I folded it and placed it near mine on the table. Then I unzipped her skirt. She stepped out of it and I placed it again on the table. She had a nice body. I reached around her and unclasped her bra. I could feel the warmth in her body. I slipped the bra off her shoulders. When I stepped back I saw that she had pierced nipples. I just stood there looking at them like an idiot. They were pebbled and the rings were lifted up by the tautness of them. I had to admit they looked lovely. She had smaller breasts than I did but they had a nice shape and her nipples were upturned on the slope of her breasts.

Jamal broke my trance. "Get her panties off slut."

"Yes Sir."

I reached for the seam of her thong and pulled them down. I see that she has the hood of her clit pierced as well. She stepped out of her panties and I placed them on top of her stack of clothes. When I turned around, Jamal had stood and moved towards me. I froze. He pulled the chair from the desk and set it beside the bed.

"Sit slut."

I did as I was instructed. He stood there next to me. I could see that his cock was hard in his jeans. My mouth watered like a slut. I wanted it in my mouth so much. I licked my lips unconsciously.

12