Kristy's Journey into Darkness Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I look into Jamal's eyes and he smiles and tells me how hot I look fucking myself. I lick my lips and he moves forward. I reach up and squeeze his cock through his pants.

"Sir. May your slut have a cock for my mouth?"

"Do you want me to go get the attendant?"

"I'd rather have yours Sir." I say giggling.

With that he unbuckles his belt and unzips his fly. When he reaches in and pulls his cock out I lean forward and take him into my mouth. Being filled with a hard cock in both ends is something I have been growing accustomed to. The feeling of his cock going in and out as the dildo is filling me is almost more than I can take. Jamal takes control of the chair and tells me to put my arms behind my back. I love it when he takes control. He is fucking my mouth and moving the chair back at the same pace. I am moaning around his cock. I am not far from the edge. He must sense this and gives me permission to cum when I'm ready.

I can feel his cock start to swell and brace for what I know is coming (no pun intended). He places his hand on my head and holds me there as his cock erupts into my waiting mouth. This is all I need to go flying in blissful surrender. He keeps the glider going as my body shudders with wave after wave of spams. I keep his cock in my mouth and suckle it, milking every last drop of his seed while I let my body cool down. I've made a mess of the chair as my juices leak down and drip on the floor.

Jamal pulls his cock out and stuffs it back into his jeans. He helps me up and I straighten my skirt out. My hair is in a ponytail so I good there. We finally leave the room and Jamal purchases the glider and has it sent to the apartment later this evening. When we walk out of the store we both have a little more pep in our step, both smelling of sex. We do get to the tattoo and piercing place. The girl that does the piercing is real good. She explains everything, like how it's going to feel, how to care for them and what to expect. The one thing that kind of put me out is that I have to refrain from sex and stimulation for a several weeks so that they can heal properly. She was very adamant about this.

I end up with a barbell horizontally in each nipple and a barbell vertically in my clit hood. I'm am embarrassed to say that I came twice during the procedure. Jamal has told me that under the circumstances I will receive no punishment for this infraction. All in all it was a fun day and I am so proud of my piercings, I want to show everyone.

We were watching a movie with the delivery man came with the glider chair. We spent the evening putting it together. I can't wait to heal up and put it to good use. My cunt is watering at the thought.

12