Kristy's Surprise

Story Info
She thought she had the night planned...
1.8k words
3.06
122.7k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been almost two weeks since my husband had quenched my sexual thirst. That has become the norm between us. Nothing new, the same old sex every time. Not this time. Today I could wait no longer.

I thought all day about his huge black cock throbbing in my mouth. The taste of his pre-cum smeared on my lips. My cunt pulsed with excitement at the thought of his tongue twirling around my clit.

I rushed home from work to complete the necessary preparations for the erotic evening I had day dreamed about. I arrived home he was just leaving for his evening class. As I kissed him good-bye I lightly ran my tongue across his lips and told him to hurry home tonight. When he was out of site I hurried to the shower to clean up. While I was shaving my legs I decided to shave my pussy too. I hoped he would like the clean look. It should give him a very nice view.

I found the perfect attire, a see through lacy black tank top that showed off my white skin and pink nipples, with matching g-string. I found a sweet smelling lotion to top everything off. While lotioning my legs I found my hand wondering up my thighs and sliding between my legs. Just the touch of my lotioned finger against my clit made my cunt cream. I just can't wait for my husband to get home.

It was 9:15pm and he would be home soon. I laid on the couch so when he came through the door the first thing he would see would be me on my stomach with my legs slightly spread apart so that my g-string almost disappears into my ass. The breeze blowing between my legs made my twat tingle. I needed some relief. I needed to be fucked.

I heard the keys in the door so I didn't move a muscle. My heart pounded hard with the curiosity of his reaction. I heard the door close and a voice say "Kris, what are you doing? We have company" I flipped over to see a tall, thin black man standing next to my husband smiling. I jumped up and tried to cover myself. It was a little late for that. I hurried past my husband and the stranger into the bedroom. I was so ashamed I didn't think I could go back out there.

My husband entered the bedroom smiling. "What's goin' on?" he asked. "Why are you dressed like that?" I couldn't even look at him. I was so upset and ashamed I just replied "I had planned a special evening for us. Who is that? You never bring anyone home. Why didn't you call me and tell me first?" He started to laugh. He sat on the bed next to me and pulled me close to him. "I have a special evening planned for us too" he said. "Leroy is a guy I go to school with. He has been interested in meeting you."

"Why is he interested in meeting me?" I asked. My husband took my hand and pulled me to my feet and said "Don't worry, just go out and get to know him while I take a shower." As I opened my mouth to protest he bent over and kissed me. "Don't worry, now go."

I went back into the living room where Leroy had already sat down on the couch. He immediately jumped up and stuck his hand out. "Hi, I am Leroy. I go to school with your husband. He has told me so much about you. And none of it a lie I might add." I extended my hand to him and as I did my robe opened to expose my evening wear. He smiled profusely as he shook my hand. I closed my robe as fast as I could and sat down. He walked across the room and sat at the end of the love seat. "You're a very beautiful woman Mrs. Lewis. Has your husband explained why I am here?" Looking at him kinda confused I replied "Thank you but, no he has not told me a thing. What is going on? Is something wrong?" He started to laugh and said "Not at all. Everything is fine. You know you really are a very nice looking woman. You have a nice body from what I got to see of it. Why don't you take off your robe for me. I would like to get a better look."

"I don't think so! I don't know who you are or why you are here but that is not appropriate." I exclaimed. "Your husband said you might have a problem with this. Let's see if this will help." He stood up and unzipped his pants. I screamed for him to stop. "What are you doing? You need to leave now." I got up and grabbed his arm. He pulled me close to him and whispered in my ear "don't fight it, you are going to love this, I promise." I pulled away in horror. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Where the hell is Derek?

My husband came through the bed room door just as started I to yell. "Hey, hey, what's the problem out here? I told you I had a surprise for you. Leroy is your surprise. Well, he will benefit us both."

"What are you talking about? He is a freak. He is trying to come on to me." I shouted. " That is the whole point. He is actually going to be cumming on you." He explained. " I don't get it. Have you lost your mind?" I asked. My husband didn't say another word. He walked over to me and opened my robe. He turned me towards Leroy and smiled. Leroy in turn continued to unzip his pants. My husband finished taking off my robe. He leaned down and started to kiss my neck. I could feel his cock hardening against my ass. Leroy made his way over to us. He lifted me tank top up as my husband pulled if over my head. He continued by caressing my breast. He pinched and pulled my nipples until they were erect. I could feel my juices flowing. I could see his long thin cock pressing against his boxers. I just couldn't tell actually how long. My husband stayed behind me rubbing his hard dick all over my ass, while Leroy squeezed, sucked and pulled on my breasts.

"Do you like him?" my husband asked.

"Oh yes, very much" I answered.

"Can he taste you?" he asked.

"Yes, Oh yes" I moaned. Leroy led me to the couch. I laid down with one foot on the floor and the other on the back of the couch. Leroy knelt down between my legs and pulled my string to the side. "Wow, what a nice big wet pussy you've got" he said. "let me see if it tastes as good as it looks." I thought I would explode as soon as his tongue licked my clit. He licked my pussy like an ice cream cone. His tongue went around and around, in and out, back and forth. I screamed with pleasure. My husband came over and said "If you're not quiet the neighbors will here you. Let me help keep you quite. We wouldn't want to disturb the neighbors now would we?" Just as he finished his words he thrusted his big black cock in my mouth. I felt his dick hit the back of my throat as he pumped it in and out of my mouth. "Suck it baby, suck it. Take it all. You like when I fuck your face, don't you?" I couldn't say a word. When he pulled it out, he rubbed it all over my face and slapped me with it, quickly shoving it back in.

Leroy decided he wanted to try it. "Hey man, let me get some of that."

"Nah man, can't do it." Derek replied. "All right, I need to fuck her then. I need to get my dick wet." Leroy says as he starts to flip me over. He put one of my legs on the floor and one on the couch. Derek sat down so I was able to continue sucking his cock. When Leroy entered me it was a surprise. I cried out in pleasure. Derek grabbed my head pushing my mouth back down on his swollen cock "Hey, none of that. Suck this dick like I told you." Leroy grabs my hips as pushes his cock as deep into me as he can. "She can't help it. She knows she likes this long cock fuckin' her pussy. Can't you hear that wet cunt sucking my dick?"

"Let me show you what she likes." Derek slides from his seat to get behind me. Leroy moves to the side waiting to see what his friend will do. "Have a seat man." Derek instructs him. Leroy sits on the couch next to me. Derek grabs my arm and guides me to Leroy's lap. "Sit on it. Get it all in. I have something for you." Derek said. I slowly lower myself on Leroy's pulsing long lean dick. I can feel it filling me up. Derek pushes me towards Leroy. "Ride that dick. You know you want it." Derek said. I feel myself ready to cum all over this man I don't even know. I start to move slower. Trying to get every inch in me. I feel Derek push me forward. "Ok baby, here is your surprise." Before I knew it he was ramming his monsterous cock in my ass. "This is what you have needed all along. Two big black dicks fucking you." He said. I was breathless. The pain was immense yet the please was so great. I started to cum all over Leroy's cock. "Cum on it honey" he instructed. Derek thrusted his dick in so deep I couldn't control myself. It seemed as if I was going to cum forever. Derek pulled his dick out quickly and twisted me around. "Ride his cock while I cum all over that pretty face of yours"

"Oh yeah man, I am ready to light this big pussy up." Leroy pulled my hips down and started moving me up and down with a force that bruised my hips. "Open that mouth, let me cum in it" The load my husband shot was the most I had ever seen. All over my face, rubbing it in. Leroy shot a huge load in my pussy. Afterward I held my lips far apart so they could both sit and watched it seep out of my cunt. Needless to say, I like my husband's surprises and his friend.