Krite's Earthly Fantasy Ch. 01

Story Info
A daydreaming alien invades Earth women.
7.9k words
4.06
25.3k
8

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/22/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

WARNING: This story focuses on explicit descriptions of an alien's sexual encounters that may at times be nonconsensual and introduce pain, horror, and peril as well as action, laughs, and pleasure. They are contextual to the story, but may be too intense for some. If you are not a fan of or wish not to be exposed to such material, please take that into account before proceeding. Reader's discretion is advised.

That having been said, if you enjoy extreme escapist erotica with lots of surprises, I have high hopes you will have a good time reading.

(All characters are above 18)

#Please leave a comment, be it positive or negative, as I am new here and can use the feedback: opinions, criticism, advice, or any kind of help at all!#

--------------------
KRITE AND HIS EARTHLY FANTASY
Chapter 1: ADVENTURE ON FORBIDDEN ISLAND

--------------------

It was a clear hot muggy summer night in the streets of a rundown area of downtown Detroit, USA. Up above, a strange meteor looking ball of blue flame streaked across the sky and finally slammed down into a trash strewn alley leaving a smoldering hole in the pavement.

Amidst the smoke and flames emerged a floating five foot spherical fleshy pink blob. His antennae swiveled as he directed his ears around and one huge eye peered about lustfully. Under his eye were two slanted nostrils and a big wide lipped mouth containing snaggly teeth. Below there he had two tiny barely functional arms; also, between them was fastened a small utility pouch. From underneath the fiend emerged all four of his long slithering tentacles, pretty thin until at the ends where each one had a gleaming, monstrously sized penis. Krite the tentacle monster was on the scene.

He examined the area and noted the opening to the dimly lit street as he began hovering over to get a better look.

With a gravelly and raucous masculine voice, he uttered. "Alright, I'm gonna find me some ass to smash."

Krite was an unparalleled legend among his kind, having banged intelligent females of damn near every civilization across the Milky Way Galaxy. He was here on Earth for the first time. The monster had downloaded extensive information, including media and the language and culture. He studied it comprehensively over his long trip. He was fascinated by them and often daydreamed of putting himself in a male human's shoes and experiencing things through their eyes. He was excited to explore his fantasies with the locals.

If there was one thing Krite loved, it was being inside women. He lived for it. If he wasn't balls deep in it, he was looking for it. In fact, He didn't even need to eat or drink. How he survives is, first off, he naturally releases pheromones that make the female sex drive soar. In turn, he sustains himself by absorbing the heightened sexual energy through their bodily fluids, draining away their life force. As he feeds, he gets stronger. At this moment, he was as starving as he had ever been to dive in.

He rounded the corner of one of the big downtown buildings and saw a homeless guy in tattered clothes, sitting against the bricked wall and hugging a half empty bottle of booze. Krite heard him snoring. The tentacle fiend had a long trip through space and he was so horny he just about started going to town on the poor fellow right there, but Krite wasn't here for some nasty old bum. This monster had his standards and his tastes were specific. He was here to dive into some sweet females. Krite turned and floated on down the street in search of a prize he could sink his massive rippling ends into.

It was just after Midnight. The tentacled predator floated along a few more streets, but it seemed like a barren ghost town. He was about to give up and try another drop from space. As he came to the corner of the next cross street and glimpsed around it, his eye popped widely open. Krite smiled and drooled at the feast laid before him.

Over by a steaming manhole cover, in front of a closed salon under a street lamp, were four scantily clad young ladies loitering about the sidewalk. There was a tall skinny blonde bombshell with diamond earrings in a tight white slip dress; a petite blue bikini wearing Asian girl with a tiny waist and a nice plump, yet, properly proportioned ass; a green eyed brunette in a flashy top and mini skirt with high heels and great legs that ran smoothly right up towards the honey hole; and a dirty bar slut looking red head, smoking a cigarette in a cowboy hat and daisy dukes with a pair of some of the biggest enormous bouncy melons he had ever laid eyes upon. Krite damn near exploded all over the place right there on the spot.

The monster licked his lips and thought, "You gotta be shittin me, look at these bitches, fuck yeah! Jackpot!".

The numbers were a perfect match and he was getting four hardons as he beheld the view. He silently hovered in toward the girls that were apparently distracted, chatting and giggling over each others company. As he got closer, his pheromones graced their olfactory systems and each of them began creaming their panties.

Just as they began to notice him and turn their heads, Krite lunged forward. "Ladies, ladies! How the hell are ya!", He quipped with a perverted grin. "My name is Krite, and I'm gonna fuck you just right!". Apparently under his spell, each of them just gawked and nodded absently as they idolized his gargantuan pricks. The red head even dropped her daisy duke's right down to her cowgirl boots on the spot.

Their mouths opened even wider to gasp as Krite poked the tips of his giant purple headed warriors, right past their perfumed panties, just inside all four of their quivering mounds of love pudding. His cocks began secreting his special toxic pre-cum juices into their warm moist pussies. Fast acting, it partially paralyzes his victims so he can take his time while they stick around for him to feed.

The girls foiled to the ground with barely enough strength left to squirm. Though his pheromones were wafting, his cocks were monstrously large and punishing. Krite squinted his eye in euphoric relief. So very long it had been. After the bleak travel through the desolation of outer space, now he was wrapped up inside four of the best feeling slippery sperm hotels he had ever checked into.

He began thinking "Wow...fucking-A-right...I imagined Earth girl pussy was good but...son of a...holy fucking shit, yes! Oooh yeah! Give...me...that...PUSSY!"

Krite exited and used his dextrous ends to drag all of their panties down completely out of the way before tossing them aside. He started happily edging back into each one of these fine pieces of ass. His size made them feel especially tight. In his newly discovered opinion, human pussy was the best he had come across, and he was somewhat of an authority on the subject.

Taking his time to enjoy his test run, he subtly and shallowly slid in and out, able to experience each of their pink honey pots at the same time. He could already tell he was on his way to blowing the hugest loads of his life and squirting these girls down. Something peculiar was coming on though. While performing his restrained initial sample, he began to feel something curious on the shaft of one of his ends. He peered about trying to come out of the fog of his elation.

"It couldn't be the brunette, she is as weak a piece of ass as any I ever came across." Great pussy aside, the brunette was a real disappointing push over. She dropped like a stone and completely passed out immediately, he had fully absorbed her life force. She was at least a commemorative first conquest on Earth none the less. The other three girls, however, were slowly writhing under his spell in a mix of pain and pleasure. After clearing his head, he finally tracked down the culprit.

It was the Asian girl. His other cocks exited and went idle as he investigated the rice fed babe with pleasure. Appearing to be in her late teens to early twenties, she looked like a Pacific islander that spent her days on the beach, especially with her deep set olive tan and the blue bikini she was wearing. She had gorgeous dark brown Asian eyes, straight raven colored hair, and some pouty lavender lips that seemed bred for slurping down his sugar cane...not to mention that fine ass, it was just off the charts, absolutely a rare treasure.

Inside of her juicy cooch, Krite felt some pressure building near the entry point of her snatch. It felt fantastic, he was getting lost in utter appreciation of this hot ass Asian's tropical muffin. The pressure was building and building. It was so luscious, it was getting to be too much. He knew it wouldn't be long and he would be dumping buckets of nut juice all up inside of this beach babe. Something wasn't quite right though, just inside her entrance. It was sharp and jagged, emerging and clamping down on his cock with intent. It felt like...It was teeth!

"What the fuck!?" Krite screeched. "what in the hell is this shit! Ow you fucking bitch, what are you doing!?". Even though they were not like human teeth; they were sharp and pointy like a reptiles; it actually didn't hurt that bad. His space monster love muscles were heavy duty tools that could ignore it and still enjoy the rewards. It was, however, curious that as much as he studied Earth, he knew nothing of it.

The Asian girl craned her head up a bit, scarcely able to move much with the fiend's toxins having taken their hold.

She looked to him appearing dazed, fearful, and in awe before attempting to squeeze out some words through the heavy panting from the supreme intrusion she had been receiving. In a high pitched girly voice, she said, "Wow, that was outlandish. Such a gratifying gigantic screw, yet at the same time, a nightmarish log jam. For a second there, I felt like I was about to die." She lingered on the notion seeming lost for a moment.

The fear and confusion began washing away from her face. In fact, she appeared to grow down right spiteful about Krite's enormous donkey like dick having been savagely stretching her sweet little water lily. What ever the case, Krite was impressed with her limited resistance to his paralyzing agent. He had never stumbled upon any victim that could think clearly enough to say anything other than asking him to keep going or begging him to stop, depending on whether his pheromones or the pain held greater sway.

Coming to her senses, the Asian girl inspected him and announced, "You are a bit forward, don't you think? You know, a simple hello wouldn't be a bad way to greet someone." She rubbed the back of her wrist across her eyes still trying to gather herself before continuing to speak. "I wasn't quite ready for you, you're pretty sneaky." She paused to catch her breath. "Well, I have news for you, now I am ready and I'm no ordinary female. Oh, and since you asked, What I am doing is biting off your meat popsicle you vile son of a bitch!"

With that, she gritted the teeth in her mouth just as she gritted the carnivorous teeth in her surprising snapper. She brought the fucking vice grips down on his schlong with quickness.

Krite grimaced and yelped. "Yeow, fucking...ooohooo! Oh you fucking whore!"

She was really putting the squeeze on him. The teeth were dutifully working toward breaking the skin, but without success. An Earth man's bone would have already been cleaved right off, but Krite's salami pole was so damn big and hard she didn't even accomplish something close to a paper cut. His yelp was a bit of an overreaction due to surprise as he had never experienced this particular phenomena before. In fact, the squeeze enhanced her pussy making it tighter than ever, causing him to swell up even more.

He doubted this small Earth girl could put him in any real jeopardy, but her tempting Asian box was no longer the unthreatening pleasure palace it once was. Considering her gnawing persuasion, her cooch was not an ideal place to be hanging around. At this time he did something he had never done; Krite contemplated retreating from some pussy before he finished fucking it.

He thought carefully about the situation. Her peach of an ass was still driving him wild. From what he had tasted so far, she was the fuck of a lifetime. On the other hand having just arrived on Earth and with many years of pussy pounding ahead of him, he could side with caution. Krite dwelled on it and realized she wasn't doing much more than tickling him with her pussy teeth. She couldn't even get a grip on him, it was good smooth sailing shallowly sliding back and forth.

He got one more look at her round bottom and ultimately decided to go for it, thinking "I have been around this galaxy and destroyed thousands of females, I can more than handle this puny bitch. I'm not gonna let this upstart tart that is used to dealing with these tiny Earthling pencil dicks ruin my good time. Fuck her, literally!"

He matter of factly suggested "Hey, you little bird of paradise. I'm sure you can tell you aren't getting anywhere with those teeth. Now before you waste any time getting your hopes up and then get heartbroken, here is the news. Just relax and after I fuck you're brains out, I'm gonna jackhammer your mudhole." He insincerely added, "Then get you a box of chocolates or some fucking flowers or whatever you human chicks dig. You know, romance you a bit, make your final moments special and then I'll polish you off. Whad'ya say?" He smiled raunchily letting his forked tongue hang out to the side.

She arched a perturbed brow and shook her head, speaking with a disapproving but sprightly tone. "Not a chance. Here is the deal. I'm going to ask you nicely to turn around and leave right now, never to return; that, and you need to start treating women with respect! Get permission before you intoxicate them and stick your dick in 'em, you sick motherfucker! If you ever try to pull this shit with another unsuspecting girl again, there will be consequences. Do you understand me?"

The monster bursted out laughing as he was endlessly amused. "Sorry, honey, no can do, nice try. I already know you can't hurt me so it's a bit late to bluff. You might have gotten away with it before, but now that you've shown your cards, this is gonna happen, you'll just have to accept that and be satisfied with it."

The Asian girl turned slightly to the side and put her hands down on the pavement to brace herself in doggy style as she looked over her shoulder at Krite.

She glared into his eye maliciously. "I'll be satisfied with nothing less than your severed cock on a silver platter, you disgusting perverted blob!"

With the grace of a feline, the hot heaving Islander twisted herself into position, arching her back and tiny waist; perking her rear side upward toward the sky and showing him that perfectly round olive ass with her puckered Pacific rim winking at him from the middle...and then...

*CHOMP*

...her painfully powerful pussy jaws snapped down on Krite's engorged rocket as she successfully sank only the very tips of a few teeth beneath his flesh. Krite may have underestimated just how strong this petite Islander's snatch was. She was digging in with enthusiastic force. Although Krite wasn't overly impressed with what he considered an inneffectual attack, she had managed to pierce a few insignificant holes in the leathery outer layer of his hard shaft and cut a bit toward the delicate innards.

As good as this pussy was, and he couldn't remember ever having any better, the Asian girl's determination meant she might be more of a danger to him than he had originally suspected. It was considered gutless and emasculating among his kind if you needed more than one tentacle to subdue a single female so he needed to come up with another scheme.

Krite's mind started churning as he tried to figure this whole thing out. "...Being so petite, I can't imagine she could be anything more than harmless. I could see it was a strenuous effort just for her to accomplish that minimal breach; not to mention, such a small bitch couldn't possibly have much if any strength left after that exertion...and this pussy is so splendid, peerless even among my crowning achievements. I can't pass up a unique prize like this, I may never get another shot at her. I know exactly how to tame this munchkin. I'll just start fucking her real hard and sap what little vigor she has left right out of her."

After being a bit on the fence about how to proceed, Krite caught a glimpse of her looking back in worry. At that moment he dropped the hammer and went in with confidence; fully plummeting his humongous extremity into her enticing juicy wet pussy, determined to enact his plan. Following the monumental impact, the invaded Asian babe squealed robustly. Her eyes widened and her mouth gaped gaggingly before her head dropped down.

Krite released a deep grunt of total ecstacy. "Ahhhhhhh, yes!"

Accompanying the force of his thick assault, the sultry Asian's teeth receded, retreating entirely back and harmlessly into their home. Now with those out of the way, the sensation was absolutely enthralling. It was so warm and moist in there. Her forbidden savory squeezed passion fruit pussy enveloped him and he was wholly swept away to her joyous Island of paradise.

He was on a beautiful sandy beach with rock formations and palm trees. He took on a human form and stretched out to soak up the energy of the sunshine. The cresting waves lapped onto the shore while a refreshing misty ocean spray breeze blew in. He came to his feet and set forth to explore. He burrowed through the tropical resort and came upon a wooden fence with a blue sign that said, in bold capital letters, "EXOTIC RAIN FOREST OF WONDERS". Under that in smaller writing was "no trespassing: violators will be prosectuted". He ignored the second part and hopped right over.

Just as he apexed the fence, his human form took on more definition. He was a tall muscular brute of a savage man with wild nappy hair wearing nothing but a loin cloth; a large bone knife strapped to his side. He landed in a squating position and peered about with a heavy brow.

It was steamy and humid as dew was drizzling from the leaves above and somehow he just felt great in here, as if he was born for this environment and there was no place he would rather be. He could hear birds chirping and snakes hissing among other various strange unknown animal and insect noises. Stepping over and ducking through the vegetation, he stumbled upon a small gently flowing river. He curiously inched ahead and stood on his toes, leaning forward as he glanced about investigating the murky waters.

Suddenly, from beneath the water's surface, a crocodile sprang forth! It lunged at him jaws wide and snapped as he caught it by the mouth with his bare hands. Both of them where sent plummeting into the water. He held his breath wrestling the reptile. Soon his back was against the river bottom. With the brute's hands still resisting in its mouth, the crocodile pressed forward and its jaws were closing around his head.

The savage quickly slipped to the side, wrapping his bulging muscular arms around its neck. The croc began spinning into a death roll attempting to wind him up and drown him. Bubbles began escaping from the wild haired brute's mouth. His lungs were nearly out of breath. He reached to his side and grabbed his huge bone knife before plunging it into the croc's skull. He let go and watched the dangerous creature fall still before it drifted harmlessly down stream.

The savage emerged from the surface, flinging water everywhere and gasping for air. He wiped his face with his hands and waded, stepping back up onto land. The wild haired man knelt down and cupped his hands, scooping water to his mouth. As he drank, he noticed it tasted like a woman and it revitalized him. Wanting to find the more concentrated source, he followed upstream along the riverbank. It wasn't long before he discovered a secret hiding place where, through a screen of fern leaves, an obscured figure was seen standing nude in a thigh high natural pool.