Krystal - UK Mature

Story Info
She was 62 and a wanton woman.
4.9k words
4.31
112.6k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To make a long story short, as a rule I am incredibly attracted to mature aged women. Say 40 to 50 years old. But one day while perusing my favourite site, Literotica, I came across a story that sent shivers down my spine and straight up my cock. I had to chat to this alluring woman. All I could gather was that she was 62 and a wanton, horny minx that adored the attention of younger men. After a few emails we began to exchange erotic stories and chat and over time things became very heated indeed.

Me. Well I'm 37, married, 2 kids and live on the other side of the globe. I do ok I guess. I have never had any complaints. As a Tradesman I manage to keep a good shape and have a career that occasionally sees me travel to certain European destinations. When I finally got the chance to go to the UK for business I knew we just had to meet. A few emails and sly phone calls later, I had the UK and more to the point, a rendezvous with the luscious Krystal in my sights.

Alighting from the plane at Heathrow at about 08.30 I began my journey to the baggage carousel amongst the mass of patrons alighting the 747. While awaiting baggage collection I switched my mobile phone on to connect to a local network. After what seemed like about 5 minutes wait my travel weary backpack came around the corner just as my phone announced by way of an alert tone that I had 3 messages awaiting my attention. I collected my bag and started to make my way to the customs area to start my first journey into the United Kingdom. Dialling the international number required to collect my voice messages. The queue I had joined slowly meandered toward the scrutineering point. The first message was from my wife noting that I should get some sleep and adjust to the time difference before calling the next morning UK time to catch up. The second was a little hard to decipher at first.

What appeared to be a woman's moans and sighs, a variety of heavy breathing and then it ended. Clueless as to the origin of that one I listened intently as the third message began to play. "Hi Jimmy baby, this is Krystal here. I couldn't wait for your arrival any longer and I had to start without you. Hope you don't mind? Call me as soon as you arrive please" she almost demanded and then, the message ended.

I made my way through customs without too much unexpected delay into the foyer area and began to look for some form of transport. Coming across a Taxi rank I decided now would be as good a time as any to call in and see what Krystal was up to before heading off downtown to check into my hotel.

The phone call was fairly brief but there was no doubt she was certainly excited about my close proximity. Krystal had pre-empted my arrival and had headed into London to meet me as soon as possible. I grabbed the first cab off the rank and started toward the hotel at Waterloo. I checked in and hit the shower straight away then shaved and dressed for our liaison. Knowing where I was staying Krystal suggested we meet at the nearby "Bull'n'Bush" pub for lunch. Donned in my suit jacket over a nice long sleeve tee shirt and black jeans I walked to my destination after receiving directions from the hotel staff. I was taking in the heritage and the architecture of the surroundings as I walked. Pretty soon I arrived at the pub and entered to find about 8-10 people gathered around in about 3 different groups having a quiet lunchtime pint.

I made my way to the bar and awaited the barmaid to cross the floor to serve me. She was quite luscious to my eyes. I guess about 45yo with the looks of a more buxom Anita Dobson. If I wasn't here too meet Krystal I would have certainly tried my luck with this hot woman especially as I noticed she didn't adorn a wedding band. We chatted briefly about what beer I would like to order and as soon as she heard my Australian accent she went into a spool about the difference between all the beers they had to offer. I took my pint, stuffed my pound sterling into my pocket and made my way to a booth table where I had a fairly unobstructed view of the door to keep an eye out for Krystal's arrival.

I guess I was about half way through my beer when the doors swung open and I recognised her from her pictures straight away. My stomach began to churn slightly from that instant onset of nervousness when you are to meet a long time internet friend/lover for the first time. She looked absolutely wonderful. She spotted me across the room. Krystal smiled and began to cross the floor to meet me as I rose from my chair to greet her. I have never seen a mature woman look so damn elegant and sexy. Curvaceous and sophisticated, she wore about 3 inch heels (I guess). Her legs were phenomenal, encased in obviously expensive black stockings featuring a scattered embossed heart about every 4 inches or so in a diamond pattern. Her dress was shapely, flowing and incredibly feminine. The top few buttons were undone revealing a heavy cleavage adorned by a thin, gold necklace. Over this she wore an open blazer like jacket; it was obviously tailored to her figure. Krystal was a picture of elegance. We embraced tightly but at the same time a little apprehensively because of not knowing what the next few hours may reveal.

We chatted like old friends all through lunch but the sexual tension was so damn thick I just knew we would be leaving here as soon as we finished our meal. As soon as we hit the sidewalk we were all over each other and let me tell you this woman's kisses were beyond belief. So damn passionate and feverish just the way I like it. I could kiss for hours with this woman and Krystal had me as hard as rock the instant our hungry mouths met.

Not unlike your typical New York movie scene I desperately attempted to hail a taxi as soon as we broke our embrace. So damn hungry I was to get this woman into my private hotel room for our long anticipated tryst. Eventually some bewildered taxi driver took pity on my obvious frustration and pulled up to the curb. In the back seat together for the short ride to my hotel our mouths were interlocked again. Next thing I know Krystal had her hand in my crotch squeezing hard at my throbbing cock through my jeans. Her other hand quickly directed mine between her parting, squirming thighs and toward her wanton opening.

Oh my fucking god! Krystal was wetter than any woman I had ever experienced. As I had assumed she did indeed wear suspenders below her dress but unknown to me until then, she wore no underwear. There was a plume of soft hair above her pussy but the majority of what I could feel was indeed bald. Just like turning on a switch, the moment my finger felt the wetness of her womanly pussy my nostrils were awoken to the aroma of her heat. I couldn't believe I had not noticed this until now. Instantly Krystal began moaning into my mouth as I began exploring and inserting my now lubricated fingertip into her. We had not even noticed the taxi come to a halt until the driver coughed to get our attention. Quickly I pushed 20 pounds into his outstretched palm, more than enough to cover the short journey. As if late for an appointment we hurriedly walked, almost trotted into the hotel foyer and began to climb the nearest staircase. I lead the way with Krystal closely behind as we ascended the whole two floors to my room.

I had extracted the key from my pocket as we were climbing and was now trying to get it into the door lock when she ripped my shirt from where it was tucked into my waist and quickly pushed her hands beneath it and they snaked around to my front. Upon the touch she began squeezing my nipples hard enough to make me squirm.

As I finally twisted the key and released the door she had already unbuckled my belt and as I stepped into the room she pulled hard on the buckle withdrawing it from around my waist. I grabbed the other end just as it released from the last cleat and I dragged her into the room using the belt like a tow rope then closed and locked the door behind us.

As I tossed my coat onto the nearby side table Krystal was dragging my shirt off over my head. This too went the way of the table and instantly we were all over each other again our mouths attacking the other with unbridled lust. I slid my hands beneath her jacket and began to ease it off her shoulders as we feverishly made out. As it slid from her shoulders and fell to the floor behind her I brought my hands up to her amazingly full breasts and began to knead them sensuously again extracting a heavenly moan from her busy mouth.

My finger fumbled with the buttons of her blouse and slowly one by one they succumb to my persistence. I slipped my hands into the opening at her front and softly ran my palms up the tops of her heaving breasts until the shoulders of the garment spilled over the tops of her arms and it snaked its way down her delightful torso. With a slight waggle of her waist the entire dress collected in a pool at her feet.

I broke from our kiss to bask in the beauty of the woman I held before me. With a very saucy grin on her face Krystal looked me deep in the eye as she ran her tongue across her upper lip "like what you see honey" she questioned knowing damn well what my answer would be.

What I had initially thought was to be a bra and garter was indeed an incredibly sexy bustier or corset of some kind. I indeed didn't know what to call the garment but I defiantly liked what I saw. It was entwined with fancy black lace and red stitching. Purple silk triangular cups encased her breasts which were now heaving and rising with every breath she took. Just a hint of auburn areole was peaking above the tops of the bra section and I could see definite lumps beneath the fabric where her nipples were trying to break free of its constraint.

"Like what I see! Are you kidding Krystal? I want to devour you" I replied unnecessarily. My hands grasped her midriff and I started placing little kisses upon her exposed tit flesh. I snaked my tongue beneath the soft fabric and swirled it around her hard nubs one at a time helping them break from their constraint until they stood proud and exposed above the sexy silk and lace. I guided one hand down her sexy stomach and slowly between her legs. Krystal crouched slightly allowing her thighs to part as again I began to feel the heat of her drenched pussy.

Her labia were swollen like none other I had ever experienced and her clit was proud and erect. "Oh my god, you're driving me mad Jimmy. Just fuck me now baby" she all but begged "I want your hard cock now". I however had other plans for right now.

I broke away from my goddess and dove onto the bed lying on my back just eyeing her up and down. I reached down and undid my jeans and Krystal slinked forward, removed my shoes and began tugging at the cuffs of my jeans signalling me to raise my arse from the mattress so she could slip my jeans off my legs. Then one by one she lifted a sexy heel onto the bed and undone the strap that held it onto her slender ankle and slipped her stocking clad foot from inside. Reaching to undo the straps from her stocking tops and also remove them I quickly interjected "please leave them on baby".

"Oh you are my kinky boy. I thought smoking was your fetish?" she announced before climbing onto the bed.

As Krystal began crawling her way up from the base of the bed she slid one of her hands into each leg opening of my silk boxer shorts. Her left hand cupped my balls and her right gripped my solid shaft tightly and stretched its length to an almost painful point where the head appeared out of the waistband. An enormous dollop of pre-cum was welling in the eye and within seconds she had her mouth closed over the helmet as her tongue swiped the culprit from the eye. As she withdrew her lips, they were so tightly wrapped around my cock an audible "plop" was heard as they released their suction like grip. God this woman is insatiable.

Krystal then withdrew her hands from my shorts and sat back on her haunches as she straddled my legs. I got my first good look at her pussy from my position and it was absolutely glistening with her juices. "Come up here baby" I announced accenting the fact by curling my index finger as I spoke.

Again she began to crawl up the bed until again our mouths met in an unequalled kiss. Again we were overpowered with lust. We were writhing and squirming together, our hands roaming and caressing every piece of the others body. Krystal then scrunched up her midriff and I could feel the wet heat of her pussy slither upon my stomach. Smiling at me with her eyes she then lengthened her mid section and the purple throbbing head of my cock was sucked inside between her meaty labia. "Awwww honey, not yet" I pleaded.

"Why not baby? I want you to fuck me now" she scolded.

"Because I want to eat you first" was my reply. This brought a satisfying smile to her otherwise content and beautiful face. She pushed up onto her arms and engulfed my entire length forcing my shorts to push away. Krystal began to circle her hips upon my rod before lifting her groin of my now slippery cock leaving me feeling instantly cold down there.

"Well if that's what you want Jimmy" she muttered as she again began to shuffle higher up the bed.

"Krystal honey, ride my face. I want you to dominate me like that until you cum. Then we can fuck" I announced.

Rising up onto her knees her wanton pussy was presented before my eyes. Her juices were literally running out of her gaping opening. The labia were swollen and the puffy flesh was almost ugly in the most gorgeous way. They were parted and ready for sex and protruding from her clitoral hood was the biggest, sexiest blood engorged clit I have ever seen. Krystal grabbed hold of the brass bed head and hovered above my face as I parted her opening with my fingers. Right before my eyes was her vaginal entrance which was opening slightly then clenching in time with her heavy breathing and each time more milky fluid would well at her entrance. "You need to know that I cum hard baby. Do you think you can handle that?" she suggestively asked although needlessly.

"That's what I was hoping" was my last words before sliding my tongue from the base of her vagina to the tip of her clit, instantly extracting a girly squeal of surprise.

Her smell and taste was exquisite, tangy and lightly salty. Lowering her body weight down upon my face, she began to slowly hump my mouth. I lapped at her pussy with my snaking tongue as my nose exerted firm pressure upon her clit for a while. This was obviously feeling good to her because her moaning became deep and intense. Pretty soon her gyrations became more frantic and as she lifted her body weight a little I could alternate between licking from her puckered anus all the way to her clit and engulfing her swollen button with my lips and sucking hard.

This was sending Krystal over the top. She released one hand from the bed head and started tweaking and mashing her hard nipples. My face was becoming increasingly soaked with her sex fluid as her orgasm approached. It became ever increasingly harder to breathe but I was in heaven and there was absolutely no stopping now. I managed to bring a hand into her zone and part her labia wider with my fingers allowing my tongue to probe her hole deeper. Her pussy was pulsing around my tongue. The deeper I fucked her with it the more she bucked and writhed.

Panting, moaning "cum.....cum.....going to...to cum....baby" Krystal began mashing her pussy down harder.

I slipped my now wet fingers back to her puckered arse and probed at her hole. As my index finger slipped inside her I totally wrapped my lips around her clit and began to suck and hum. This was her trigger and her whole body began to shake in orgasm. For a moment Krystal went deftly silent as the moment intensified and then in one enormous rush she cum. Oh my lord did she cum.

The noises she made were so sexy, I was sure any one staying on this floor or the next for that matter would now know what was going on in my room. There was a flood of her juices that poured onto my face but I was determined to keep her clit firmly between my pursed lips as it swelled to what felt like twice its aroused size and literally throbbed in time with her fast beating heart. When the quake began to subside I returned to lapping at her pussy drinking in her nectar. Her pussy was so sensitive now each touch of my tongue sent her thighs into a quiver.

Krystal slumped against the bed head gathering her composure for a minute of two as I continued licking her and slowly fucking her puckered arse with my finger. After a minute of lapping at her wet pussy the moaning began to increase again. Krystal pushed away from the bed head with one hand and reached back with the other slipping her fingers around my rigid shaft and began masturbating me in time with my tongue strokes. "Just fuck me Jimmy" she moaned while lifting her heated snatch from my face.

As she shuffled backward down the bed I was reaching upward and caressing her breasts. Her lovely nipples were taught and proud. Rising to her knees again she fully removed my shorts from where they sat upon my upper thighs and tossed them off the bed. Krystal then began kissing my torso all over as she made her way back to my lips.

She began licking her fluid off my face before locking with me in a hungry kiss. Our tongues were exploring each others with vigour and she lowered her groin toward my hard cock. Swirling her hips and positioning my Turgeon at her entrance she lowered onto me slowly. Slurping sounds emanated as she again rose upward as our bodies became one. I adore a slippery and accommodating pussy and Krystal's was as amazingly perfect for me as any I had had the pleasure of experiencing before. As our rhythm began to increase in tempo our continuing kiss became almost impossible to continue. Our upper bodies were mashed together and the bed rocked and groaned as we humped.

I wrapped my arms around behind her and began releasing the clasps of her corset one by one, slowly the tension the garment exerted upon her torso was relented and her full buxom breasts were released. Krystal took her weight off my chest as she pushed back onto my cock hard and I slipped the corset away from where it lay between us.

I rose from where I lay to fully engulf her erect and straining nipple into my hungry mouth. This action alone extracted a long sultry sigh from my hot mature lover. Releasing her breast from my mouth our eyes met. I don't know if I gestured with my eyes or if we were so in sync with each other but we rolled to the side in unison until I was then perched between her glorious womanly thighs. Krystal looked to me smiling as I began to thrust into her. Holding myself up upon my arms she brought her knees up high and parted her heels wide allowing me to easily work my rock hard cock deep into her tunnel of lust.

As I arched my back and Krystal pushed her hips to meet me I felt the telltale hard nub brush over the upper edge of my helmet. The squeal Krystal released and the way her teeth bit slightly at her lower lip confirmed I was contacting her G-spot. Recognising this I maintained my position and tempo to increase her pleasure.

Her deep guttural moans were becoming louder and more powerful with each thrust. Her eyes were intense and she brought one hand to her midriff between us and slipped it down to manipulate her own clit. Her other hand began mashing and tweaking at her breasts and nipples. The erotic display was becoming too much for me to take and my own orgasm was fast approaching.

Grunting now, Krystal was getting very close to another climax "cum..." she would grunt "cum... Jimmy" again, "cum... so close" as if I needed a warning.

My own sounds were matching hers as we fucked for everything we were worth. As Krystal looked into my eyes I could see the intensity in her heart and her telltale shaking began. My toes began to tension as my own cum boiled up from my balls. Slosh, squelch sounds were coming sexily from our point of unison (I love that sound).

12