K's Candy Ch. 010

Story Info
Getting things in order and hitting the road.
1.5k words
4.29
38.9k
4

Part 10 of the 31 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/09/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 10: Out with the Old

Katherine led me into my room, and went through my clothes, selecting a t-shirt, a little denim skirt, ankle socks and sneakers for me. I watched, a bit surprised; I suppose I'd been expecting something more like the robe and heels outfit.

I got dressed, looking in the mirror. My hand went to my neck, touching the collar, inhaling softly. The sight of it there brought home to me events of this morning all over again.

Mistress smiled at my reaction. She took me by the shoulders and turned me around. "OK, now we have to get moving. There is a bundle of flattened boxes in the garage. Go get them and bring them here."

I went out to the garage, puzzled, and found the bundle. I picked it up and brought it back in. Mistress was waiting, tape gun and scissors in hand.

I set the bundle down and Mistress cut the bundle open, and we started making boxes. When we'd put about twelve of them together, she stopped me.

"OK, that should be enough."

She moved around the room, opening drawers and closets.

"Every item of clothing you own, slut. Into these boxes."

I gasped and looked at her. She reached over and tugged my collar; I gasped louder.

"Question, slut?"

I stammered, feeling her tight grip on the collar. "Unhhhhhhh . . . all my clothes, Mistress?"

She nodded. "Yes, love. Every single thing. I will provide anything and everything you need to wear from now on."

She let go, and I went about the process of putting all my clothes into the boxes. I almost cried a couple of times as I picked up favorite items and put them in. Mistress helped, laughing as she emptied the contents of my panty drawer into a box.

I was trembling a bit as we finished, seeing every stitch of clothing I owned boxed up. Mistress taped the boxes closed and had me follow her as we carried them outside and put them on the porch. She took a neatly labeled sign that read "GOODWILL" and taped it to the stacked boxes. We went back inside and returned to my room.

"All right. Now, strip the bed, and put all the bedclothes and pillows into boxes."

I nodded and just went about doing it, a little numb. I didn't understand, but didn't feel like asking. It was better to just do, at this point. And I soon felt the process of getting an order and carrying it out bringing about that strange calm in me again.

Katherine had me get all my spare sheets and pillowcases, blankets, and the like and put those in boxes too. She sealed the boxes up and we added them to the Goodwill pile.

She smiled. "Almost done."

We went back into my room and disassembled the bed. That, and all the furniture from my room we moved out into the driveway in front of the garage (with some effort), arranging it neatly. Mistress applied another GOODWILL sign to it.

She looked at her watch as we went back inside. She handed me a small overnight bag and had me put my toothbrush, makeup, and so forth in it.

"OK, you're all packed!" She giggled a bit.

"Let's go. My bag is packed and in the car already."

We went to her car and got in. She pulled away from the house. My mind was buzzing with a thousand questions; thankfully she started talking before I had a chance to wonder if I should start asking them.

She pulled onto the highway, headed north, as she relaxed behind the wheel and spoke.

"I am having some construction done on the house. It will take about two weeks, so we needed to be out of there for a while. I own a house on Copper Beech Lake. We'll stay there while the construction is going on."

I'd heard of Copper Beech Lake. It was about 250 miles away, up north, in the mountains. I'd never been there but had been told it was beautiful; the houses on the lake were known as getaways for the affluent.

Katherine's explanation raised many more questions than it answered. Construction on the house? Two weeks? Didn't we have to go to work tomorrow? At the distance away we'd be, we certainly wouldn't be commuting.

She looked at me a moment, smiling amiably. "Ah, but you've got more questions now."

I nodded slowly.

"The construction. Well, I want the house to be a certain way." She looked at me again. "When you gave up control to me you gave up control of your physical surroundings too. But don't worry -- all the work will be first-rate and will if anything increase the value of the house."

"But you're even more concerned about the fact that you have to go to work tomorrow."

I nodded.

She tried to suppress her self-satisfied grin. "Well, actually, you don't have to go to work tomorrow. In fact you're never going back to that job." I looked at her, wide-eyed.

She kept her eyes on the road. "I had a doctor write them an e-mail, informing them that you require an extended leave of absence from your job. The details aren't important."

I harrumphed silently. The details weren't important to her, maybe. But I had found out that my house was being remodeled and that my job was gone, both without my knowing a thing in advance, without a word of discussion.

She seemed to read my feelings. Eyes still on the road, she said, "This is how it is, slut. You're owned now. Things that before you might have had a say in, you no longer do. But that collar around your neck not only means you obey, it means I look out for you, take care of you. Remember that, rely on that, and trust in that."

I listened and let her words help soothe me. I realized that I wasn't nearly as upset as I was trying to convince myself that I was. And, laughing to myself, I realized that a couple of weeks off from work at the minimum wasn't exactly a terrible deal.

I looked out the window as the scenery slowly got more rural. Mistress' voice broke the silence.

"Now, after we get back, I do have a new job lined up for you."

I turned to look at her as she continued.

"A good friend is the talent coordinator for a modeling agency. He needs a new assistant. It's a perfect job for you."

I listened, not convinced of how "perfect" this was going to be.

"It's a very dynamic, fast-paced place." I winced slightly. Dynamic and fast-paced wasn't my ideal environment. Dynamic and fast-paced meant pressured, political, with everyone hungry to advance. Not at all what I was looking for, or liked. Not to mention a modeling agency - who wanted to go to work and have to look at those 6-foot-tall gorgeous bitches all day?

I whispered. "That really doesn't sound like my kind of place, Mistress."

She laughed. "Nonsense. It's perfect. There's no chance of advancement. Your boss is looking for a hard-working, reasonably intelligent piece of eye candy. He's not bad to work for, but he tends to treat his assistants like submissives. You being in a collar won't draw any odd attention; in that place it will just look like an edgy fashion statement."

I gasped softly and touched my neck. I hadn't even thought about the locked collar, and going to work, or anywhere in public, wearing it.

She laughed again, hearing me. "So don't fret about it. There will be an interview of sorts shortly after we get back. But that's just so he can make sure you pass the attractiveness test. And you do, easily." I blushed.

"But we'll talk more about that another time. Our staying at the lake house until the construction is done will give you time to adjust to things, and give Me time to thoroughly enjoy you and teach you some more basics, and to get you more completely re-oriented to your new role, your new life." She smiled at me. "And make no mistake. It is a new life."

She went on. "Ever been to Copper Beech Lake? Or, 'The Beech' as my more pretentious fellow homeowners sometimes call it?"

"No, Mistress."

"You'll love it, Candy. It's beautiful. The house is gorgeous, and comfy. We're going to have a wonderful time."

I smiled, knowing that I would. Mistress obviously had wonderful taste, and valued the best in things. I fully expected the house and the lake to be spectacular.

"You're off from work for two weeks, Mistress?"

She nodded. "Well, theoretically, but I'll be doing a little work from the lake house. With a phone and my laptop there's not much I can't get done. That's helpful, since it allows me to extend our "vacation" should I want to. Your job is basically waiting for you whenever I tell my friend that you're ready to "interview," so there's no pressure to come back at any particular time."

I looked out the window. Gradually the road was rising; we were entering the foothills of the mountains. My eyes felt heavy. The gentle motion of the car slowly put me to sleep.