K's Candy Ch. 013

Story Info
A trip into town.
2.9k words
4.43
43.4k
5

Part 13 of the 31 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/09/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 13: Town

I woke up, stretching, realizing that since I'd met Mistress I'd been consistently sleeping through the night. Before knowing her I used to wake up several times almost every night. I quietly eased out of bed since Mistress was still sleeping. I padded softly across the room and out, wandering downstairs.

As I shook out the cobwebs I realized I had a slight dilemma. I was supposed to be in the bustier, stockings, and heels. But they were hardly clean and fresh after last night's workout. Knowing Mistress there were multiple sets, but finding them would entail going through the pile of boxes. And I didn't need a flashing neon sign to know that thatwasn't the right thing to do.

I was paralyzed with indecision a long moment, then decided that any decision is easier to make over a cup of coffee and went into the kitchen to get a pot started.

I laughed the instant I saw the coffee machine. There was a sticky note stuck to it, with Mistress' handwriting:Stay in your PJs for now, pet." I shook my head, still laughing, as I got the coffee going. Truly nothing escaped her notice or thought process. I mused about how that was both a wonderful and potentially scary thing both at once as the aroma of brewing coffee started to swirl around me.

The coffee finished and I fixed myself a cup, wondering how long Mistress would sleep and starting to think about breakfast. I looked through the fridge and freezer – not much, but there were some Eggo Waffles in the freezer. All was not lost.

I closed the freezer, figuring Mistress had something entirely else in mind anyway. I sat down in the great room, watching the sun starting to blaze low over the lake. In the morning light the lake and environs looked just as beautiful as they had in the late afternoon, but more welcoming, more inviting and full of possibility somehow.

I was watching a flock of geese moving across the sky from southeast to northwest when I heard sounds coming from upstairs. I got up and went to the kitchen to fix Mistress' coffee. She came into the kitchen and peeked in.

I smiled over at her. "Good morning, Mistress. Did you sleep well?"

She came over and hugged me tightly. "Yes, slut, I slept wonderfully. Did you?"

"Mmmmmmm yes, Mistress, thank you, I slept like a rock. I was just fixing you some coffee and starting to think about breakfast."

She took her mug and sipped the coffee. "What do we have?"

I looked at her hopefully. "There's Eggo Waffles in the freezer, Mistress."

Her face brightened. "Oooo, Eggos! Yes!"

I laughed and opened the freezer. I realized that at a certain point I will just have to stop trying to figure her out.

I popped the Eggos into the toaster and went about getting out the plates and syrup and utensils and whatnot and set the table. Mistress sat down to wait.

I went back into the kitchen as the waffles popped out of the toaster and brought them to the table. I was about to kneel to serve her her breakfast when she stopped me. "It's all right, pet. This is a less formal time." She looked me up and down a bit, then smiled. "You're still in your PJs, after all." She giggled.

I giggled with her and sat down, and we ate.

"Today, slut, we'll head into town to stock up on groceries. There's a nice market there."

I listened as I ate my Eggos, my mind instantly focusing on one thing: What was she going to dress me in for this outing? I squirmed a bit in my chair thinking about it, nervousness and excitement battling in me.

Breakfast was done and I rose to start cleaning up. Mistress had me get her a pad and pen. She worked on the shopping list while I got things in order.

She moved to the couch when she was done, sitting by the pile of boxes. She had me come and stand in front of her when I was done straightening up and had me take off the pajamas. I stood there naked in front of her except for the snug collar.

She looked me over a moment, then started going through the boxes, finding what she wanted eventually and handing it to me. "Get dressed, Candy."

The outfit was a very short denim skirt and a short red bare-midriff top. I slipped them on, sucking in a breath at the shortness of the skirt as I looked down. Definitely no bending over inthisthing. But everything fit me well, and felt strangely good. I did have a sexy flat tummy and the top showed it off quite nicely. Blushing I realized that my nipples were slightly prominent through the fabric.

Mistress smiled, watching me. "Almost perfect." She took a shoe box from the pile and set a pair of red mules on the floor. I slid into them, feeling that now very familiar lift and change in body orientation that 6" heels produce.

"Now, slut, kneel."

I nodded and slipped down to my knees. Mistress unlocked the black collar and replaced it with a red one, relocking it. As always, the sound seemed to register in my whole body, not just in my ears.

"Stand up."

I stood, and Mistress twirled her fingers around. I did a slow turn for her. "Mmmm. Nice. Now, walk across the room and back again."

I did as ordered, feeling myself wiggle involuntarily in the high heels. Mistress watched me intently, her smile widening.

"Soooooo sexy. Can't wait to show you off in public looking like this, pet."

I whimpered softly, blushing.

Katherine laughed and went back upstairs to get dressed. Get rid of the empty boxes and wrapping, pet. I'll be down shortly."

We drove into town. It was another bright sunny day, and considerably warmer than yesterday. The road snaked along for a few miles, never veering too far from the lake. Eventually the road straightened out. An old sign – Entering Lakeville. The road widened a bit and a few buildings started to appear. A small firehouse, a post office that looked like it belonged in a Norman Rockwell painting, and further down on the left, Hardy's Market.

Mistress parked and we got out. I looked at her, then at myself a moment. She was dressed with her usual casual elegance. Together we made a starkly mismatched pair, yet our very appearance expressed succinctly what we were – Owner and owned. We walked into the market, and I tried hard not to blush and be too obvious about the fact that I was looking around to see who might be looking at me.

Mistress pulled out the shopping list as I grabbed a cart and we started shopping. Despite the old, rustic appearance on the outside, inside Hardy's Market was surprisingly large, modern, and well-lit. I thought about this as we moved along and it made sense of course. Undoubtedly the majority of Hardy's business came from wealthy lake-house owners like Katherine; they needed to cater to these people. Gourmet items were common and plentifully stocked.

I clicked along in the heels, watching Mistress and getting my bearings of how the market was laid out. The market wasn't crowded but I certainly got my share of looks from everyone we came across. Leers from all males over the age of 12; bemused smiles or dismissive glances from the women. Mistress was obviously aware of this, but in her usual way went about her business, focused on the shopping, seemingly to the exclusion of all else, telling me about certain favorite items, the way she liked things, etc. I listened attentively, grateful to have something to concentrate on other than the eyes and looks of strangers.

We stopped at the butcher's counter, and Katherine chatted a bit with the butcher, a man she called Earl. She introduced me, and I struggled to keep my eyes up as she did so. Earl said it was nice to meet me, but he said a lot more with his eyes – they freely roamed over me as I stood there. Katherine smiled, and eventually tuned to the conversation to meat of the non-human variety, but I could see how much she was enjoying my situation.

We bought several cuts of meat, and then the same procedure was repeated at the deli counter, with a man named Steve. All of a sudden the red collar felt tighter around my neck; the force of the simple, constant, matter-of-fact humiliation was pressing hard on me. I was beginning to see and feel the depth of what it meant to be "owned," the power inherent in simple everyday situations when everything is different.

We finished our shopping. Our cashier was a pretty young woman all of 19, 20 maybe. Her reaction to me was very different. She seemed to look at me with something almost like envy. In a way that feeling was worse than people looking at me sexually or with condescension.

The groceries were loaded into the car and we headed down the road a short way and pulled in at Fred's Liquors.

The liquor store went quickly. As we checked out, the woman who was ringing us up, an attractive woman in her mid-40s probably, regarded me not with derision or envy but with what felt more like an air of vague self-satisfaction. She seemed to look not in my eyes but at my collar. I felt truly uneasy as we left the liquor store. One thing that was obvious to me – being dressed like this made me acutely aware of people's every subtle and not so subtle reaction.

We got into the car and Mistress turned to me. "So, slut, you survived your first public outing." She laughed softly.

I blushed. "Yes, Mistress."

She slid her hand possessively up my leg and under my skirt. Her fingertips kept moving up until they touched my smooth sex. I could feel myself immediately responding to her touch. I squirmed, eyes gazing into hers.

Mistress licked her lips slowly and slid a finger inside me. I shuddered, reflexively looking around to see if anyone was watching. Katherine didn't seem to care; she went right on pumping her finger in and out of me. I moaned louder, feeling myself gush and clench to the invading finger. My mouth opened and my hips began to automatically grind as I sat there.

"Mmmmmm good slut. So responsive." She curled and wiggled her finger inside me, making me gasp and writhe. Her eyes held mine in an iron grip . . . I couldn't look away, I couldn't worry about who might be watching. There was noting but the look in her eyes, the power of it, and the desire that was suddenly raging in me.

She smiled and worked me over more vigorously. I gasped and moaned louder, my body tensing and arching as the feelings began to pile up in me . . . pushing me without my control, feeling myself brought right to the edge.

I was about to start begging to cumm when suddenly she pulled her finger from me. I panted as my eyes pleaded with her.

Katherine grabbed my collar with her free hand and held it tight. She stuffed her soaked finger into my mouth, laughing. "Suck it . . . get every drop of your slut wetness off of there."

I closed my eyes and let it sink into me. The taste, the scent, the feeling of being used in this way, her slut toy, to do and to be whatever she wanted, however, whenever. I felt my cunt throb hard as I cleaned her finger off completely, feeling her fuck my mouth with it.

Mistress pulled her finger from my mouth. "Good girl," she said, as I sat there, panting, trying to catch my breath. She smiled and started the engine. "Buckle up, Candy," she said with a lilt in her voice. I forced my mind to focus and put on my seat belt.

"Hmm. That made me hungry – let's get some lunch."

I slowly got my wits about me again and realized I was hungry too. Katherine drove further down the road, almost out of town and pulled into the parking lot of a rather elegant-looking place called The Mill House.

We walked in and the greeter obviously knew Katherine. "Oh, Miss H______. So nice to see you again." The young woman glanced at me and didn't seem surprised by the way I was dressed. "Two for lunch today?"

Mistress smiled. "Yes, Emmy, thank you." Emmy led us to a nice table by a big window overlooking the lake. I could see below us a stream flowing into the lake, and the remains of an old saw mill from where the restaurant obviously drew its name. I was so hungry I forgot to notice whether I was being stared at as we moved through the place, which was a little more crowded than I'd have expected.

I commented on that as we settled in. Mistress looked around. "They do a good business . . . this seems like it would be a summer place only, but many of my fellow lake-house owners actually live here year-round. Lots are independently wealthy or can work from their homes. Coming down to the Mill House is often the only time they leave their houses in the winter."

She laughed softly and sipped her water. The waitress, a striking young woman with red hair, brought our menus and Mistress ordered Diet Coke for both of us. I started to open my menu when Mistress placed her hand over mine. "No need, pet. I'll take care of that." She smiled.

I set the menu down, slightly embarrassed. I suppose I should have realized. Her eyes met mine.

"Nothing to be embarrassed about, slut. There's no way to know what I will or won't take control of, when." Her voice and manner reassured me. I smiled.

"Yes, Mistress."

She looked over the menu as I looked around the room a bit. One could tell that the clientele was generally affluent. It was nothing overt; it was simply an air, something indefinable. The room reflected its occupants, too. Everything had a feeling of subtle richness to it – there was the quiet certainty in the surroundings that this was a place of casual but definite elegance.

The waitress came back and Mistress ordered. A shrimp cocktail for us to split, a grilled chicken Caesar salad for me, and a turkey club sandwich for her. I smiled. Grilled chicken Caesar and shrimp cocktail sounded great.

We relaxed and talked about nothing of much importance while we waited for the food. I was no longer uncomfortable being dressed the way I was. Even wearing a collar in public didn't feel as strange as I suppose it should have. It felt good to realize that.

I was thinking that our food should be here any second when a couple approached our table. They greeted Katherine warmly. Katherine smiled in surprise upon seeing them.

The woman, named Jennifer, was perhaps in her early thirties, with blonde hair that came down past her shoulders and sparkling green eyes. The man, Dave, was slightly older it appeared, but not much. They were both tall – Dave I guessed was a bit over 6 feet and Jennifer couldn't have been more than two or three inches shorter than he was. Both were beautifully, expensively dressed. They made an impressive, very attractive couple.

After Mistress exchanged greetings and hugs with them, eyes turned to me.

"This is Candy. Candy, my dear friends Jennifer and Dave."

I smiled, a little thrown off. "Nice to meet you."

They both smiled at me. Dave turned to Katherine. "Your new girl, K?"

Katherine beamed. "Yessssssss. Very new."

I wanted to crawl under the table. I hadn't been expecting and certainly wasn't ready for being presented in public like that. Dave and Jennifer looked me over with heightened interest. I could feel the blush burning up my cheeks.

"She's beautiful, K," Jennifer said. I couldn't keep my eyes up; I looked down as their words swirled around me.

Dave laughed softly. "A little shy, yet, is she, K?" Mistress and Jennifer giggled. I swear I felt myself physically shrinking as I sat there.

The conversation eventually turned from the subject of me. I listened as they talked about how long each was at the lake for and catching up on people and events, etc.

At a certain point Mistress said, "Why don't you come over for dinner tonight? We'll grill something – it's so warm and lovely out today."

Jennifer and Dave looked at each other a moment, as if silently comparing their schedules, then smiled. "That sounds great, K!" Dave said.

Mistress smiled happily. "Excellent! Come by at . . . 6?"

They agreed and just then the waitress brought our shrimp cocktail. Mistress hugged them again as they moved off.

"Nice meeting you, Candy," they said in unison. I tried not to stumble over my words, grateful that the food was coming.

"Nice meeting you, too . . ."

Katherine picked up a shrimp. "It's so great seeing them. They're dear friends. I'm so glad they're able to come for dinner tonight."

I picked up a shrimp too, nodding, thinking that ok, it wasn't the most graceful performance on my part, but all things considered it could've been a lot worse. Tonight in the privacy of the house, it would be a lot easier.