K's Keys

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Clever. Thing is, I've got another hand." She switched. "See? No need for my mouth yet."

"What happens when that hand starts to wear out?"

"You won't last that much longer. You can't. If you do, hopefully my other arm will feel better by then. I'll be getting fed up with you, though. At that point. Fair warning. I'll start to get bored pretty soon. You better come before I lose patience."

"I got another suggestion. If you don't want to get bored, and you don't wanna use your mouth, how about you just slip those panties off and hop up here on me? Then we'll both be enjoying this equally."

"You don't have a condom," she said.

"Actually ..." He produced one from his pocket, holding the packet up to her mouth. "Bite the rim." She thought about it for a minute and then she did, allowing him to tear the packet open. She spat aside the top part. "Take it," he said, still holding it in front of her face. "Put it on me."

"Put it on yourself."

"It's better if you do it. I'll stay hard if you're doing it." Meaning he wouldn't if he had to put it on with his own hands. She'd dated another guy like that. Couldn't start to pull one on without going totally limp. She'd seen it reduce that guy to tears, the poor wretch. But so long as he left it in her hands, doing the job, there was no hitch ... In fact it would make the guy harder, watching her do that to him and from the encouraging feeling of it, as she crammed the ring of one carefully over his cockhead and unrolled the rest and then coaxed the whole sheath with both hands into a perfect secure fit, tight and smooth top to bottom, and ready for her ...

She was pretty damn good at that, for whatever it's worth. Not like it's all that tough, but there's a trick to doing it right and lots of people never master it.

"Fine. Here."

She snatched the thing and shook it from the packet and slipped it over him. Didn't give her any trouble. Five seconds flat, and he stayed firm.

If she was gonna go ahead with this, he was ready to go now.

Well, she already decided. Stupid to pretend she hadn't. Why did she put it on him if she hadn't already decided? She had.

"Hell," she said, "Shit." She leaped up and shoved her panties down in one explosive burst of motion, like a Jack-in-the-box—perfectly timed, the panties had slid to her feet quick enough that she was able to hop right out of them as she hopped from her knees to her feet, both feet at once. Kicking the underwear across the room behind her. It was a pretty sweet move that really shouldn't have worked as well as it did; it was a miracle she didn't trip herself and fall on her bare ass.

"Wow," he gasped, "God. K! Oh God! K!"

She straddled his thighs. He reached for her pussy, circling her clit—she slapped his fingers away. Not sure why she did that. His fingers had felt good there, and they wouldn't have interfered with her taking a firm grip of his cock again and lowering herself upon it. As she did.

"Here we go," she said, "Here—we—go!" Engulfing him, clear down to the root.

It was good in there. Really good. She was full but not too full. Really wet and charged up but not too wet or too charged up to control her pace, by making her too sensitive and skittish. He was touching all the right places, at this angle. This was gonna be really damn good.

Her hands moved to his shoulders and she got cooking. Started to bounce on him, hard as she could. He wanted to kiss her; she only let him for a few seconds. Then she pulled his head back by his hair. She wanted to see his face again, his whole expression as she fucked him, and hear him yelling his heart out.

She got what she wanted. Everything and more.

One minor concern occurred to her, all the sudden ... "You better not come before me. I'll be pissed if I don't get to get off too."

"I won't. I won't. I promise. I won't. Uh! Uhhn! Uhhaah! Uhhuurruuhh!"

"You sure? How close are you? You sound pretty close." Actually he didn't sound any worse or wilder than he had before. He'd sounded like he was about to pop from the very first second she squeezed him with her hand, and then never did. But now that she'd come this far ... now she'd mounted the fucker, now was when he'd give out on her, now when it really counted. And leave her dangling. That's how life goes.

"Babe, it's fine," he said, "I'm fine. I promise. Hell, it doesn't matter anyway. Huhhuuh! Huhaahh! If you make me come, I've still got a tongue, you know."

Now K was particularly fond of cunnilingus, like most women. Except she'd had generally rotten luck finding partners who would do it for her. At least not with any enthusiasm. Thus it was, when Graham said what he just said, he scored major points. It was a pretty big deal for her. Thanks to her particular personal history, it had a pretty profound impact.

K had an orgasm. Right that instant. Whammo. One that really clobbered her, like it swooped in on her out of nowhere. It hadn't, of course. She'd been building and building up to this since the start of Graham's silly game. She just hadn't realized how close she'd got. Hadn't let herself. Hadn't wanted to get her hopes up.

So it wasn't just what Graham had said about his tongue that set her off. That line just gave her the last little nudge or spark, on top of all the rest.

She didn't moan or scream. She didn't make a sound. Just squeezed her eyes tight and bit her lip bloody and went rigid for several seconds—quivering all over—and then she flopped forward, completely boneless. Properly clobbered. Gasping like she'd burst up from the bottom of ocean.

Graham didn't screw it up, either. Thank Christ. He didn't say anything stupid and he didn't move. Just held her, around her middle—tight but not too tight—and waited.

K knew this was absurd, yet each and every time she'd first gone to bed with a guy—with the intention of not just fooling around but going all the way to the finish line with him—she hadn't wanted him to turn out very good at it, not deep down. Or at least she didn't mind if that was how things ended up. Which was how it always had. Nobody could ever get her off on his first go. Not with his penis, anyway. Yet it would be a relief, in a funny way, rather than a disappointment. Whenever that happened again, and the guy failed to get her off before he lost his shit and got off himself, her first response (in her mind) was always just "Well then. There you go." Every time, those same words.

Takes the pressure off you, is the thing. From then on. You don't have to work for a relationship after that. Or not very hard. You stick with the guy, you're doing him a favor. You're cutting him slack. The burden's all on him, fundamentally, to keep the thing going, to make it worth your investment despite the initial disappointment. Helps keep him from taking you for granted, at least for a while. And when he does eventually get tired of you and tired of trying to keep you happy, like they all do, and stops putting in enough effort, it's not hard to walk away. You can cut loose right there and not feel let down or guilty about it at all. 'Cause hey, you couldn't even count on the asshole to make you come, could you? Whole time you were letting that shit slide, out of the goodness of your heart ... Of course she'd never actually said any of this stuff out loud to a guy—she never would—but you didn't have to. It would just float in the air, in that situation. The guy would know—even if he didn't know he knew, or acted like he didn't, he still knew.

Graham had just broken the streak.

It was startling. A little scary too. More than a little.

It put her in his power. That was what it did.

Now that he'd shown that he could make her feel this way ... that he could make her feel this good ... That meant this relationship wasn't gonna be disposable. Not another lightweight one, easy-come, easy go ... This one was gonna be different. Much much riskier. A guy like this, you hung on to, hard as you could and long as could. But a guy that could make her feel this good could also end up seriously hurting her. If this one didn't work out, she wouldn't be able to shrug it off like all the rest. This one was under her skin. This one would break her heart.

God. Pretty intense realization. Pretty scary. Exciting, too. Thrilling.

Left her belly churning and her head whirling ... Her eyes were watering again. No, she was actually crying, a little bit. God. She couldn't remember feeling this mixed up in a long, long time. Really happy and yet super worried too, both at once, all jumbled together.

She still wasn't bouncing on him no more. She stayed limp, slumped against him. Would have fallen over if he wasn't holding her so good. Their foreheads were leaning together, supporting each other.

He was still hard. Just as much as before. She'd stopped fucking him, but she was still impaled on him, all the way to the root. He still hadn't got off yet. She'd imagined or assumed he would shoot inside her when she climaxed, or immediately afterward, but he still hadn't. Jesus. Was she ever gonna get this fucker off? What was it gonna take?

"I'm not sure I can fuck you anymore," she said, "Not like this. Need a good breather, at least. I'm worn out, little bit. Whew."

"That's all right," he replied, "Let's swap spots."

"What? Hey!"

He gripped her ass in both hands to support her so he could stand up while still inside her. Only for a second or two, swiveling them both around and lowering her butt to the chair. His cock slipped out of her as he did that, and because the wooden chair had a high back, he had trouble finding a good angle to fit himself back into her. She couldn't lean back far enough for him. He'd have to tilt back the entire chair on two legs and it was too heavy with her on it. He couldn't safely support it in that position and hump her at the same time. They tried it but only for a few seconds. No good.

"Shit," he said, kneeling down on the floor, like she'd done for him, "Let's try this instead." He peeled off the condom and flung it away. "Hate these stupid things."

"Everybody does," she said, "Try picking out the bits of a busted one from inside you. 'Specially if the guy came too, when he broke it. Real fun."

"Sounds like it. I can't come with one on. At least I've never managed to."

"Oh, so that was your secret. That's how you've held out so long."

"Yeah. Pretty much. Actually it was kind of torturous. Seriously. It's not that I can't feel anything, but it feels wrong. It feels like, well, like I've got squeezy plastic all around my cock. Just holds me back. Then when you came, when I saw that look on your face ... God. I'll never forget that look. I almost died. I wanted to die. Would have exploded if that damn condom let me. Would have been wonderful."

"Sorry. Not letting anybody impregnate me for another good few years, at least."

"It's fine." He had grabbed her feet. He was pulling her socks off.

"What are you up to now down there?"

"Finally," was all he said, now that he had her barefoot. He held both her feet by the ankles and pressed her toes against the sides of his cock. "So pretty." He thrust against them, and pumped them up and down. "Oh! Oh! There we go! There! Yeah! Oh!"

For a while she was content to watch him doing this, and the sweat pouring down his face. And the hot slick rod of meat rubbing between her toes felt surprisingly pleasant. Weird but enticing. Then she sat up a little straighter and said "Let go of my ankles. Let me do it now. Let me try."

He obeyed, leaning back and holding his own heels. She fucked him with her feet, with her clenched toes. Fast, slow, fast again, slow again ... "You like that? That good? That what you wanted, all this time?"

"Guuhhuuh. Faster, K. Like before. Faster. Please, K. Please! Oh! Please! Ohhhoohh!"

"You better come for me soon! I've worked long enough! I've stripped for you and got on my knees for you, and I've jerked on you and rode on you and I came for you, too, and now I'm even giving you a pervy footjob. Come on now! Fucking come! Let me see it! Do it! Do it now!"

"Oh! Ohhuuhh! Ohhuuhh!" Still took the bastard another endless minute. Christ he took a lot of work. Then at last, at last, he burst. "Ahhuuhhaahhh! Yes!"

Funny kinky feeling, taking it on her feet like that. All over her feet. He drenched them both pretty good with the stuff. She moaned out loud at that feeling, and the funny kinky spectacle of it. "Ohhuuhh God. Uhhhuuhh." It was kind of icky and embarrassing and yet also kind of awesome and powerful. Of course all sex is like that, isn't it? All the different silly yucky weird beautiful things we do to each other, to get off.

"Are you always gonna wanna come on me this way?" she asked, wrinkling her nose at him.

"Not always," he said ... meaning, probably, most of the time. "While I'm down here," he added, and then leaned forward between her thighs. Jammed his face in there deep as he could.

She grabbed his hair. "Hey now! Hey!" Wasn't quick enough to stop him before his tongue had reached her clit and started flicking ... Not that she really wanted to.

Seemed it was her turn to holler now.

"Hey! Hey! Heyuuhhh HUUHH HUURRHH HOOHH HHHAAHHH!"

She wouldn't be coming quietly again like that first one.

*****

I wanted to try one that was a bit more real world than the majority of my transgressive tales. And also less morally abhorrent.