Kudzu Ch. 02

Story Info
Coming of age love story filled with unnatural things.
5k words
4.75
4.6k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/10/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike and Jordan fled the room. Emotions filled both of them, from hunger and desire at being so close and intimate for the first time, to wonder and terror from the unexplained shadows imploding on Matt's dead body just behind them. Mike's head was filled with the very detailed and very vivid images of Jordan's naked body. He tried to shake the thoughts from his mind a few times but to no avail.

Jordan also could not stop thinking of what just happened, of all the suppressed emotions that bubbled to the surface when she had leaned almost completely naked into Mike. She felt secure when she pressed into his arms, even though she should feel very vulnerable, being practically naked and soaking wet in more ways than one. Watching Matt's dead body being consumed as the odd shadows imploded on it was both terrible and dire in its implications, but it was not deterring her all too warming thoughts of Mike. She knew something was changing in their friendship but was more afraid of losing this new found comfort than she was of the shadows.

Mike led Jordan out towards the rear of the school. The hallway in front of them had the gym on the left and the entrance lobby to the gym on the right. The lobby was open and about ten feet wide with the typical trophy cases denoting years this team went to state, tournaments that team won, and track meets that were participated in. In between the trophy cases were the double doors leading to the gym, and just past the gym is the restroom Jordan had just been in with Becca and Felicity. Across from the trophy cases were large paned windows that ended about waist high, giving a nice view of the crowd gathered in the parking lot.

Mike knew of an exit out the back of the gym's locker rooms. They both could hear the sirens of the fire trucks as they pulled up in front of the building so they ducked low under the glass windows, hoping they could escape notice before the firemen came in to clear the building. Jordan kept close to Mike, clinging to his arm near the building's entrance across from the gym. Jordan couldn't resist a small peek out the windows as they crouched low. There were crowds forming outside, waiting to come back in after the firemen let them back in.

She saw her teacher Mr. Murphy and some of her friends Seppy, Erin, and Brianna. All of them not happy to be wet, but were probably less unhappy to be out in the sun drying off. She also saw the local cops and the firemen getting out of their trucks. The firemen were grabbing their gear as some headed toward the main building and some attached a hose to the fire hydrant near the curb. It would not take long before they would be inside, but Jordan could tell none of them were in a hurry. She assumed they knew this was a false alarm because there was no smoke yet.

Jordan saw Becca and Fel finally come out of the restroom, both of them having a hard time walking straight. Becca even waved a bit as if to a partner in crime, guilty of being caught. She pointed up to the sprinklers still pouring out water as if to ask "Did you do that?" Jordan's face reddened as she nodded yes. Becca mouthed the words "Thank you" over her shoulder as she was yanked away by Fel down the other hallway.

"What was that about?" Mike said, moving from under the windows towards the gym.

"Oh. It was nothing," a red faced Jordan said. "Just some girl stuff." Jordan wondered how two girls could just break out in a wild make out session like that in school. Today was definetly a weird day!

**********

Outside, Sergeant Carter was trying to keep the kids out of the school until it could be cleared by the firemen. Standing about 6' with clean cut hair, stylized mirror sunglasses and a thick black mustache, he looked the epitome of a 70's TV cop. In reality, he was just a small town cop relegated to wrangling teenagers today. He looked at the kids in front of him with disdain, though they could not see it through his shades. He wasn't happy that some punk kid who pulled a fire alarm made him waste his time out here in the sun.

"It wasn't all bad," he thought to himself as he glanced around. Some of the girls wearing white shirts were trying to conceal what the water revealed. Some... even displayed it proudly, and his gaze lingered on those. He could see several guys looking at their girls suggestively and he snickered to himself, enjoying his and their shared desire.

Glancing back towards the gym's lobby, he saw a small slightly red haired head peek up and take a look around out of the gym lobby window. The principal, Mr. Connors, had told him when he arrived on scene that the fire alarm had been pulled in the lower gym area near where he saw the peeking head.

"Hrmph, little troublemakers." he said with even more disdain than usual. He turned and started walking towards the entrance.

"Mr. Carter!" came a sweet voice from the crowd behind him. He always liked it when girls called out his name. He turned and looked to find out who called him and a little blond sweet thing with too large of a rack for her own good called out again. Distracted now, he let his gaze linger in places they should not be, behind the glasses.

"Mr. Carter?" Seppy called out to him. His eyes were called back to where they should be from the dark crevice between her breasts. Seppy had that effect on men. She knew it, they knew it, and hell the whole town knew it. They also knew she had a penchant for bad boys and possibly bad men as well. She was wearing a lowcut white short shirt that revealed her midriff, push up bra, and the newest belly button ring in town. Not to mention, it barely concealed her almost invisible bra and quite erect nipples from her cold drenched shirt out in the breeze.

"I didn't know you had a tattoo, Mr. Carter," she said with that oddly vacant look on her pretty face.

He immediately covered the back of his neck; the markings were still fresh and not very big. Derailing his previous line of thought with a crash. He had hoped the collar of his unifom would hide it but that hope was obviously lost. He seemed to be a little distant when he answered her.

"I had a bad night a few days ago," he said non-committally.

"Oh, it looked pretty weird. Was that a Chinese thingy?" she inquisitively asked.

He wanted to avoid those questions, so instead he asked her "Did you see who pulled the fire alarm Seppy?"

"Nope. Didn't see squat." she said, as though it were obvious that she hadn't seen anything.

"I think I should ask you some more questions. Why don't you come with me to my patrol truck?" he said while staring blatantly at her tits. How could he get his mind off of them?

At this point, Ms. McLelan came over and grabbed Seppy's arm.

"You aren't going anywhere, Young Miss." she said with all the authority she could muster, clearly sensing a predator about to pounce on presumed innocence.

"Jimmy, you aren't taking her anywhere. You can ask for her in the principal's office after we are cleared back in," the tone in her voice clearly stating that she knew what he had in mind. Ms. McLelan was a younger teacher with raven black hair pulled back into a tight ponytail. She wore glasses, but they were designer and looked really good on her sharp features. Her look promised a stern response if he pressed further. She stood only 5'3" which was shorter than most of the kids standing around her, but her demeanor commanded obedience among most.

"Joy, why are always telling me how to do my job!?" he said, obvious frustration in his own voice. Waving her off, he gave up on this busty Seppy chick in front of him. After Ms. McLelan's stalwart moment of silence and refusal to back down, he turned away deciding to instead find that face he saw inside the building, and exact a toll for his boredom.

**********

Just a few minutes earlier and elsewhere, Samantha led her latest boyfriend down the stairwell. Vic was reluctant to leave his class when he saw her through the window in the door. His grades were already hurting in almost all his classes, but she seemed so irresistable the way she beckoned him.

She was a sultry smoldering pot of sex bundled up in a lithe long distance runner's body. She was 5'6" with smooth long blond hair, slender face and a tone build. She had brown eyes that were always eager and hungry. Perfect little B's, which she had quickly flashed him through the window so only he could see. That was the indecision breaker for him. She had full lips, which she now employed at the bottom of the stairs, kissing him passionately and forcing him backward under the stairwell.

Vic was a huge guy. Standing 6'7", he wasn't easily pushed backward, but so ferocious was her attack that he relented of his own will to succumb. She rubbed his shaved head as she did whenever she kissed him, her hands running over his smooth skin seductively. Her hands glided all over his body, down his solid trunk of a neck to his massive shoulders and over arms thicker than her waist, down to massive hands which she now pulled to her ass.

Vic held her tight with one hand, lifting her to him, so he no longer had to slouch to kiss her. He pulled off half of his varsity jacket with his free hand and switched hands on her ass quickly to pull the jacket off with the other hand.

"What's gotten into you?" he asked breathless, but also liking the end results as he sat down with her still astride him.

"I walked by... the restroom... and it sounded... like someone was getting started in there!" she said in between kisses and stripping her shirt off. She stopped half naked so she could explain. "I don't know but I was a little turned on before I heard anything... then when I got near the restroom I was suddenly dripping wet. I was like O-M-G! When I decided to go in to get off real quick, that's when I heard them in there kissing and moaning. So instead of interrupting their fun, I came up here to get you, Silly!" she said a little flustered as she hurriedly unfastened his belt.

"Holy crap! Right here? All we've done at school is kiss so fa..." his words were cut off as she completely ignored him. She pulled his ginormous limp cock out of his boxers and quickly wrapped her mouth around the head. Stuffing that much of his cock in her mouth was difficult because it was so big, but that only made her hungrier. She started sucking his head, vigorously running her tongue all over the massive vein just under his head. She needed his cock hard and men this big take some time to get there. It was nearly 8 inches limp, and she was now lavishing slurps on his cock head, taking it in only as far as the rim.

Vic felt the stirring in the base of his cock and knew she was in for a pounding very shortly. Sam felt Vic's massive member start to swell from the base as his growing forced her hand holding it to part. She loved this part, the empowering feeling of waking this beast from its slumber. Its size and length grew steadily in her hands. She could no longer hold it in one hand as its circumference forced both of her hands apart. She grasped it now in both hands, stroking it, feeling the muscle go from a tender ropey feeling to a corded solid feel.

Her mouth struggled to contain the head as it grew. This was the only part she didn't like, that she could not take him in her mouth past the head once he got hard. So before he was completely hard, she forced his cock down her throat, past her tonsils and down farther than she had gone the last time. She made it about halfway down his now 10" cock and extended her tongue lapping at the vein popping itself taut on the underside of his still growing cock. He grew too fast for her to handle now and she had to back off or her throat would hurt for weeks. She knew this from experience. He could get to easily 5" around on good nights when he was fully aroused. Those nights hurt the day after but holy crap it was worth it at the time.

Vic was only half hard and he already passed 10" in length. The base of his cock was now fully erect, but the last 5" were still semi hard. She now took the head of his member in a choke hold and smacked the tip of his cock, bringing a sharp crack of sound accompanied by stinging in his cock, and then plunged it into her mouth sucking long and hard. This brought a grunt of pleasure from Vic as the pain and pleasure mixed headily. He wondered how she mastered getting him hard so quickly, but soon realized he didn't care as long as he got to the fucking soon. Sucking again and randomly coming up for air; she gave little smacks in between, coaxing his vein ridden muscle out to his full 15 inches of wet monster cock.

She paused to glory at her work. A fully engorged shaft glistened moistly in front of her. She held it at the base with both hands strangling it, trying to keep all that pulsing blood within it, all the veins popping out, his pulse plainly obvious in its movements. She absolutely loved that view, of the entire thing in all its glory raised quickly and expertly by her hands and mouth. She smiled as she smothered it over her face, rubbing his dripping precum all over. Holding it as she was, she didn't have to dip her head any at all to smother it all over, licking his vein as if it alone were a cock all by itself. She was not satisfied with her just staring at this masterpiece though.

"Good I want ALL of your cock in me right now!" she said as she stripped off her mini shorts, tossing them into the corner.

"You're going to fuck me right here!" she said as she straddled him, almost standing in order to line her cunt up with the now massive cock under her. She hesitated for a moment until she realized exactly how wet she was. She rubbed his head up her slit getting her wetness onto him, pausing on her clit while furiously pumping both hands up and down his shaft, enjoying the movement on her clit. She bit her lip trying to keep silent as gentle waves of pleasure spread from her burning mound. She moved his head back to her aching entrance and pushed herself slowly down. The head was way too big for her and she had to force herself down, pressure building on her mound as she parted.

He entered her almost with a pop, suddenly fitting inside her lips, expanding her very quickly with just his 4" wide head. She gasped as the abrupt penetration took her breath away. She was so wet that what normally took a few minutes of adjusting and constant pressure just to get him stuffed inside was accomplished in just seconds. She relaxed and caught her breath, which was difficult with only just the head inside her.

Letting go and holding him in place with just her taut pussy, she lingered here for a bit, him penetrating her with just a fraction of his total girth and width. She relaxed as she grew to accept him in her, and moved farther down his shaft filling her up even more, eliciting soft moans from both of them.

Suddenly the school fire alarm went off with her half standing above him, and his massive cock buried head deep within her. Interrupted, she came out of her lusting and tried to ease herself up off of his cock. She didn't move an inch before Vic's hands wrapped about her waist keeping her in place. She struggled for half a second as the sprinklers kicked on, but he kept her in place, not letting her go. Vic relished the movement on his cock, hoping she would pretend to struggle just for the velvet movement of her milking pussy.

Students started coming out of classrooms and pouring down the stairs just above them. They could not see them though, unless they came behind the stairs. Vic slid Sam slowly down as people walked/ran down the stairs, enjoying the thrill of sex and the possibility of getting caught. Sam was so wet that he was sure if he let go she would slide all the way down with no resistance. She quivered slightly and bit her lip to keep herself from screaming as he slid her slowly down his girth inch by agonizing inch, her wetness only helping to impale her. Her insides stretched as he slid her down farther. She clenched her fists and hit his arms noncommittally more as a show than anything. He could hear her toes pop as she cleared 10" of huge burning meat inside her.

His cock felt almost strangled inside of her, so tight was the fit, but so soft a strangling it was nearly ecstatic. She started moving now in his hands, her hips sliding up and down slightly on his meat. Feeling her move on him so soft and warm, he relaxed his grip a little. The look on her face returned to one of hunger as she filled herself willingly with his monstrous cock. She let out a squeal past her bitten lower lip, but nothing could be heard above the roar of footsteps coming down the stairs and people talking excitedly about the alarm or the sprinklers soaking them. Sam lost it then, moaning as her strokes got longer and longer taking him in farther and farther.

"Take me doggy style!" she said hungrily. When Vic continued moving inside her without realizing that she was talking, she slapped him hard across the face, hurting her hand.

Vic, coming out of his own sex dazed thoughts, realized what she asked for.

"Take me doggy style now!" she said again reinforcing her vigorous want with thrusts of her hips.

"Are you sure, you've never taken all of me before...especially that way?" he asked, wary of the consequences.

"I don't care," she almost yelled at him over the noise, "I just fucking want you in me! Balls Deep! Right fucking Now!" as she slapped his face again.

He complied without another word, his face still red, encouraged by the wanton need displayed in her outburst. He rolled himself over to a kneeling position while she spun around on his cock and kneeled, dizzying his senses and amazingly still clenching his throbbing cock with her viselike pussy.

"God you have some skills," he said.

He was in control now, thinking to himself how lucky he was, as not many girls could take all of him this way, and especially when fully engorged. He was still hesitating, holding back. He didn't want to hurt her even though it seemed she relished trying to hurt him. He moved slowly in and out of her, pulling out almost to his head, savoring the feeling of her tight burning lips against his raging cock. Pushing back into her slowly, he noticed that the noise was gone except for a few stragglers, so he kept holding back, not wanting to get caught by causing her to get loud.

As the students left the area of the stairs he felt something pulling at his urges. Something foreign. Something powerful. Soon without his consent or thought, he was picking up speed inside of her smooth wet cunt. It was offering no resistance to his increases and only seemed to clench when he was exiting, almost like she didn't want him to leave. She felt so good, his pre-cum now pouring into her. Struggling to hold on to control, he was still only giving her about 8 inches of his cock at a time. Sam let go of a loud moan and begged for more.

"Quit teasing me Vic!" she pleaded, "Come on and Fuck me you big Idiot!" she demanded as she furiously humped backward onto his member.

Vic could not hold his urges in check. It was difficult enough to restrain his urges when she was lost in abandon like this. Then he was also getting pulled by this force. It kept tugging at his flesh, coaxing out new levels of sensation, new levels of urgency and need. Her needs rose as well but were unrestrained when compared to his. She slammed herself back onto him, impaling herself down to 11" on his cock. Her pussy extended almost to capacity. The fullness inside her only drove her to milk him more. The deliciously tight movement on his cock, her urgency, his need, and the unknown force was all too much for his iron will to fight.

He knew if he let go there would be dangerous consequences, but his reasoning was being eroded by the symphony of flesh, lust, and an unknown nudge forming an almost musical pulse within him. This pulse was slightly faster than his racing heart, leading it to beat just a little faster, pump a little harder. A fragrance mixed in with the wild musty smell of sex hanging in the air, the scents pacifying his thoughts that were trying to warn him of external and internal danger. The air filled with these calming scents and a quickening mixture of music ran through his soul pacifying him to the danger.

12