Kurt Olsson XXX-Special

Story Info
How to make your own super-size condom.
177 words
1.84
90.4k
2
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you, like me, believe in practising safe sex, and you have a fetish for well-equipped men, you've probably been in the situation where none of the standard condoms will fit. What a nuisance! There you are, horny as hell, and the condom wont roll over the head of that magnificent dick without breaking. What to do?

1) Take two un-used condoms. Roll them out. Cut a slit from edge to top in each one of them. Hang them on your lovers dick, and tape them securely together with duct tape.

2) If you're lover is REALLY well-endowed, this might not be sufficient, either. In that case, take a plastic grocery bag, and put your lovers erect dick in this. And please note, that even though a paper bag is more environment-friendly, they will dissolve from the combined fluids of his dick and your vagina, and are therefor NOT to be recommended in this case. Wrap duct tape around the base of the dick and around his back, to secure the plastic bag in place.

Enjoy!