Kurt's Dream Come True

Story Info
Kurt checks in on Stacy and gets a surprise.
2.2k words
3.94
33.2k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* Note all characters are property of Marvel Comics Inc. and are in no way involved with the writing of this story. This is a piece of fiction and is not real.

Kurt Wagner A.K.A. Nightcrawler, was sitting alone in his room, wondering what his life would have been like if he wasn't born x-gene positive. He wondered what he would have looked liked. But he realizes that he is different, he's a mutant. He is 5'8, weighs 138 pounds and has blue fur all over his body, has only has three digits on each hand and has a functional blue tail that ends in a triangular point. His special ability is he can teleport over short distances, through a side dimension, that leaves him smelling slightly of sulfur.

"Hey Kurt, you there?" A voice said, coming from his comlink.

"Yeah Bobby, I'm here. What do you want?" Kurt asked.

"Professor X left instructions for you, to ensure that Stacy X settles in as comfortable as possible." replied Bobby.

"'Kay, I'll go down to her room now and see how she's doing," shot back Kurt.

"Don't worry, she's expecting you." Said Bobby. Getting up out of his bed, Kurt looked around his room. A lot of the things brought back painful memories. He looked at the class photo of the original students who went to Xavier's, all wearing their costumes. He remembers that times have changed. Peter Rasputin died while savings the entire mutant population from the legacy virus. Kitty Pryde left the X-men and is now in college working at a sleazy bar while paying for therapy. Banshee just drifted away from the X-men. Warren Worthington had been seriously screwed up by Apocalypse, turning him blue and his wings in to metal. Scott and Jean Summer's marriage is now on the rocks and may be getting divorced if Scott has any say in it. Logan is still the same bad-ass he was back then but now he seems to carry the weight of his lost memories even more so. Ororro Monroe left the X-men and formed her own splinter group with Rogue, Gambit, Sage, Bishop, and Sam Guthrie. Hank McCoy went through a secondary mutation which turned him into a feral beast instead of the usual ape-like beast. Emma Frost once the white queen of the "Hellfire Club" is now a member of the teaching staff and has under gone a secondary mutation as well. Now she can turn her body into a solid diamond structure that leaves her invulnerable to harm or telepathic attacks. Of course Bobby Drake is still around and going through his own secondary mutation were he is turning into solid ice and he can't change back to his human form. 'Hell I remember when it was just us here, now there are hundreds of new mutants at the school, all trying to learn to control their abilities.' thought Kurt. Well back to the present, he decides to port instead walking all the way down to Stacy's room.

With that hebuffsand is instantly in Stacy's room. One thing occurs to him while he's standing. 'Where the hell is Stacy?' he thought. "Eh-hum" came from behind him, knowing it has to be Stacy X, the newest and most attractive guest to come to the institute. He and the X-men rescued her from a massacre in a mutant whorehouse where religious zealots were trying to kill all of the mutant prostitutes. When he turned around to look at her he got the surprise of his life. Standing right behind him was Stacy, completely naked, giving him the sexiest look he has ever seen. She looks him up and down then says "So what's up Big Boy?"

With that he looks down to see that his cock is straining against his pant leg. Realizing this he blushes two shades darker than he ever had before. "Apparently, me." he said with a shy smile.

"Well Kurt, I kinda' have a confession to make." She said.

"Yeah? What might that be?" he asked.

"You see Kurt, over the last couple of weeks I have been sensing the pheromones you keep emitting, like the ones you're releasing right now, I know how you feel about me Kurt and I feel exactly the same about you."

He was shocked, This beautiful creature wants him. Nobody had ever come on to him like this before. He feels his cock straining even harder against his pants. His eyes start to water with the lust he's feeling for this goddess but it goes deeper than mere lust. He feels like he could love her and hopes that she could love him back.

He is beyond stunned, in fact he thinks that he might be dreaming this. Without her seeing it, he pinches himself to make sure that he isn't dreaming. The pain makes him realize that this is 100% real. Stacy, all the while, stares at his crotch and licks her lips in anticipation. "Look Kurt, I may be able to help you out with your BIG problem there, but only if you let me." said Stacy. "And the Professor did say to "make me as comfortable as possible", what would make me more comfortable is you naked, in bed, with me." With that Stacy tenderly reached out to unzip his fly. She slowly pulled down the zipper, then reached inside and grasped his fully erect cock. For Kurt had been a long time since he has been with anyone with so he relished the feeling of Stacy's hand on his hard prick. Undoing his pants, he allowed them to fall to the floor while his cock sprang forth like a piston. Stacy just stares at the cock. 'Whoa, he has to be at least eight inches long' she thought " and his cock and balls are blue." She reached up and remove his shirt and admired his physique.

She then took a hold of his pole and slowly rubbed back and forth, very gently. She could feel him stiffen and felt the first few drops of pre-cum on her hand. Unable to resist, she went straight for his meat. Getting down on her knees, she started to lick him from his balls, up along his shaft to the head. Playfully, she nibbled on the head, making him moan, then slowly worked his meat into her mouth, all the while stroking his shaft. "Dear God, is this heaven? Have I found true happiness at last?" he thought. He just couldn't believe what was happening. Sooner or later he'd return the favor for this sexy vixen. She hears him moaning more than before and feels him bucking in her hand. She then takes the plunge and takes him in as far as her mouth would allow, letting him slide his cock all the way in.

She was never good at deep throating but with Kurt it just felt natural. He started to really fuck her mouth and the slurping noises were just driving him crazy. "If this goes on any further than I won't be able to hold out' he thought. He then decided to have some fun of his own and gently pulled out of her mouth and leads her over to the bed. Slowly, he pushed her down onto it then started to lick and suck on her feet first. He always had a foot fetish but was just too shy to try it. With Stacy he wasn't afraid to try anything. Now he moved up her right leg, letting his tongue slid across her smooth scaly, skin.

"Well no one has ever done that before," she said "but damn that feels good!"

Looking up, he said, "Anything for you my queen, my goddess."

"My, aren't you the flatterer Mr. Wagner." she said. He then went back to work with his tongue on her calf and starts his progression slowly upwards to his final destination.

She may have worked at a whorehouse, but that didn't make her a whore. Because of her mutant ability, she rarely had to touch a client to make him/her feel like they just had the best sex of their life, all without having to do any of the actual work. She' only been with a few people in her life, that including her stepfather who couldn't keep his hands off of her, raping and molesting her until her mutation sprang up one day. Through all the time that her stepfather raped her, Stacy was never satisfied and was left with an itch that wasn't scratched. With Kurt it was a totally different, she wanted him to touch her, she wanted just him. Coming back from her thoughts she looked down to see him approaching her aching, wet pussy.

When he finally sees her pussy, his mouth starts to water like never before. Sticking his tongue out, he licked her from the bottom of her asshole, up along her swollen pussy lips and savored the taste of her throbbing clit. This is the first time he had ever gone down on anyone and it was Stacy's' first time to have someone go down on her. He locked onto her clit, licking her, tasting the sweet, tangy juices that flowed from her cunt. She moaned and pressed her hand to the back of his head, to get him to go deeper in to her wanting cunt. To Kurt this was the best thing he has ever tasted in his life. He can feel her thrashing on the bed moaning the whole time. "Dear God, don't stop, fuck me, fuck me!" she was screaming. Meanwhile his entire face was coated entirely in her pussy juices. Stacy felt close to the biggest orgasm of her life, in fact the only one that wasn't caused by masturbation.

His tongue was buried deep within Stacys' snatch, hearing her moan with pleasure. "Fuck me, Kurt! Fuck me you big, beautiful blue elf!" she.

Stacy felt her orgasm about to hit when he locked onto her clit and sucked it like he's done it a thousand times. This sent her over the edge. "I'm cumming!" she screamed, feeling like an explosion had erupted from her pussy and spread throughout her body like a wave of ecstasy. "Fuuuccckkk meeee, fuuccckk aaahhhhh."

Her body thrashed all the while and Kurt laped up all the pussy juice that he could, sending her through several more minor orgasms. When they subsided her looked down to see a cum-coated Kurt staring back at her with a sly grin on his face. "It seems like you enjoyed that." he said , a sarcastic tone to his voice. She couldn't help but laugh at this remark and pulled him up to her, French kissing him deeply. She tasted her own cum mixed in with his saliva then broke for air when she notice that she wasn't breathing. She then looked back at his prick and saw that it was throbbing painfully. "Well Kurt are YOU still Up for the challenge?" she said with a grin.

"Why yes, I believe that I am." said Kurt, after looking down.

With that she pushed him onto his back and climbed up onto his chest. She liked the sensation of her pussy on his blue chest and slid herself down towards, his awaiting tool. Lifting herself up she slowly slid herself down onto Kurt. He moaned from the intense feelings from her pussy. Stacy started to slide up and down on his cock, hearing a low moan escape his mouth. "My, he does have a nice mouth." thought Stacy. She pulled Kurt up and knew what to do. He cupped her pert tits then licked slowly around her left nipple while kneading her right tit. She sighed from the amount of attention her tits were getting and moved faster on his prick. Then an idea hits him like bolt of lightening. Holding Stacy close to him he peeked around her at his tail. Then it rose off the bed and curved back towards her.

"Hey, Stacy I've got a bit of a surprise for you in about two seconds." he said.

Before she could ask what he meant by that, she felt something smooth slowly push its way up her towards her asshole. Then she felt like she was being invaded. She turned around and saw that Kurt had manipulated his tail to push up into her tight asshole. She had never done anything anal but this felt fucking great! The sensation of his cock and his tail working its way up her rectum, she was moaning like an animal and he could feel his tail being squeezed by her rectal muscles. He kept moving his tail in and out of her ass and she was humping faster than before. He was moaning with her now. They both lock eyes on the other, never looking away for a second.

"Oh god I'm going to cum soon." he moaned.

"Well that makes two of us than." she screamed.

She pumped up and down faster on his cock and he pumped his tail faster into her ass. All of a sudden she started to shake and moan. "Aaaaahhhhh, Fuuuucckk, I'mmmm Cumminnnggggg!!!!".

That was all that Kurt needed to hear and he started to cum like there was no tomorrow. She felt like there was hot oil being shot up her cunt and it caused her to have more orgasms. Both of them collapsed back on to the bed, sweating and panting. He pulled his tail out of her ass with a loud plop. They kissed once more before they passed out from sheer exhaustion.

They started seeing more of each other over the next couple months, exploring this and that during their sex odysseys.