KUWA! Ch. 01: The Aemila Affect

Story Info
The story of King-Queen Aemila and her quest for domination.
1.4k words
5.5k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I treat my goals like video game objectives. Don't know what the twat a video game is, but it's loved by humans, and apparently full of conquests and objectives that lead up to some grand awesomeness. Which is how I plan to lead my good ol' xads to victory!"

{King-Queen Aemila}

*

The ominous jungles of Doomed Forests were a cruel and unforgiving teacher, often testing it's children with death and desperation, before teaching the much valued lesson of survival. Three species claimed themselves denizens these trees of demise.

To the South, within the Doomed Forests, the raw and aggressive minds of the the Kuwa lurked. Beast of untold savagery working in cohorts with unmatched beauty, an agglomerated hybrid fusion of testosterone and estrogen, in copious amounts, with smelly, sweaty bodies that both attract and disgust. Androgynous barbarians seeking both war and copulation in equal measure. Remarkably great (sexual) relations with the Rabilas, horribly disgusting to most every other civilization.

Further along the western provinces of Doomed Forests, the Rabilas laughed in humorous mockery of all that was, is, and soon to be. With the hitched breath with that of a foul mouthed hyena, the white furred, bunny eared, red eyed asexual rabbit-faced gorillas sought to inquire more and more food for their hungry stomach to consume. They are often used as tank-like mounts for Kuwa xads that earn their respect, namely the Big Blunts.

To the West, far outside the thick jungles, the heavily industrial mountains of the rock-trolls bellowed with smoke and forgery. The brobdingnagian creations of rock and magic were few in number, and were on very good relations with the humans that lived just a bit western of them.

To the East was nothing but barren rock and heat. That's how it was supposed to be. Nothing but sun and dehydration. Nothing but that. That's how it was supposed to be.

The rowdy crowds of Kuwa tribes of South, deep in the Doomed Forests have remained virtually untamed. The Doomed Forests was crawling with horny xads just trying to get in a good fuck or two. Or a hundred. Depends on how they aroused they feel. The sheer amounts of time dedicated to nothing more than abused reproduction and reckless bloody infighting, is mind staggeringly massive. It shouldn't be a surprise to step in a Kuwa encampment and set sites on a abstract design of gutted blood and semen, along with at least one corpse in it's wake. The only benefit to all this inhumane, bestial galore was blatantly overcrowded and stronger than before Kuwa xads. The weak usually were on the receiving end of meaty spears, and the stronger were literally "sticking it to em". Without a proper unification, much less and form of mundane order to bring the unruly Kuwa tribes to boot, the Kuwa were more than happily committing time to molesting each other or savage beasts the average human would be killed by tenfold, and ultimately drowning in ruinous incestuous glee.

However, all that was to be changed when an unknown Kuwa by the name of Aemila, stumbled from the deserted, dry lands of the East, thought to be barren and void of all but thirsting sands.

Within the span of not even nine laps(months) of many stars and skies, Aemila traveled down the eastern borders of Doomed Forest, along the Rooted Mushroom passes the once unorganized, undisciplined, and ramshackle Kuwa were utterly culled under Aemila's ruthless rule, and those that didn't join in, were either killed, raped, or eaten. The other Aemila didn't bother with the persnickety details. The Kuwa mobs Big Blunts, Raged Slicers, Fluffy Guns, and Stacked Racks joined Aemila's cause. Instinctively, they knew to follow her, for out of all the Kuwa tribe chiefs, she was by far the most powerful individually. Each tribe carried at it's own unique strengths and weaknesses.

The Big Blunts had the the strongest and most sexually active Kuwas, and occasionally stole Kuwas from other tribes for more wanton activities. They were red skinned and brutish, and not afraid to go into combat unclothed. Aemila made showing her puissance over them her first priority. In the end, she proved her worth by impressively impregnating the Big Blunts chief in front of the whole mob after weakening her enough to do so. Once done, she headed northward and proved her sharp capabilities to the Raged Slicers with a showery rain of blood and steel. Marching westward, the Stacked Racks mob cowed quickly to the might of Aemila's horde of babes, followed swiftly by the Fluffy Guns once Aemila traveled to the western forests.

Aemila had all she needed from the Kuwa tribes occupying the Doomed Forests. Now was for phase two.

Two laps came and went. After conquering the majority of Doomed Forests, and establishing a few more provinces, Aemila set her sights towards an untouched direction. Southward.

Aemila's show of dominance and strength was enough to convince the massive horde of Kuwa to follow her down further Southward, leaving some behind to ensure the Rabilas don't get soft. The Kuwa left behind are often the ones born from Rabilas that mated with a Kuwa warrior. The Kuwa left behind are also all members of the Fluffy Guns tribe.

Southward was a good fight, as the southern Doomed Plains heralded potential threats to the local Kuwa should they be allowed to grow. The snappy cousins of alligators, the Raptors, nicknamed "chompies", were starting to slowly encroach on Kuwa territories, and Aemila figured she could kill two birds with one stone. Display her strength against foreign beasts, and give the tribes the fight they've been lusting for.

It had been nearly three laps since then. Much has happened.

"Hmm... So how can I turn this around Durana?" King-Queen Aemila asked Durana, Aemila's chief advisor and lover. "It's clear than Front's Pit and Queen's Castle are starting to become a bit... salty at the lack of 'action', so the question here is how to appease them? I can't send Barbakz because she's still busy guarding the mining fortress we reclaimed from the Raptors. We need to resolve this as soon as possible Durana."

Foots Stick was responsible for the supplying the Queen's Castle with additional garrisons, as Queen's Castle was extremely important to Aemila's plans thanks to lucrative resources located deep within it's cracked plains. But if the lack of order continues to thrive, then it is only inevitable before some lusting fool tries to oppose her.

"We could send Tougher-Brick my King. Front's Pit first, then loop around to Queen's Castle." The cooled voice of Durana replied, mentally noting to ignore the advancing stiffness between her legs. Aemila frowned, her hand cupping her tender chin is thought.

"A sound plan. Sending him in would indeed cull whatever is stressing out our troops. Perhaps add in a Cock Tent for him to reside in?" Aemila asked. Durana replied with a curt nod, and suggested that they send in some additional sex toys and weapons for good measure. The King-Queen dismissed the aching advisor with a bit of amusement in her sensuous voice, causing Durana's ear canals no small amount of unending pleasure. With a sharp bow and fully erect penis, Durana exited the Throne room, leaving Aemila alone with her own thoughts.

The early part of her Conquer-The-World Campaign was going relatively well. The opposing Kuwa clans easily submitted under her rule once their opposing leaders were defeated and sometimes forcefully impregnated in a Cock Duels. However, as with all large armies, the problem was figuring out how to keep on her xads happy and bountiful. Food wasn't much of an issue. They can literally milk their own cocks for proteins. No. The problem was, that without proper sub-commanders to extend her rule to heavily populated base-camps and settlements, the ruling King-Queen was expecting to have to ruthlessly squash an opposing Frenzy, the Kuwa equivalent of a rebellion, against her rule.

Durana quickly put such things to rest, stuffing the very angry and very horny populaces with sex toys, subdued Raptor playthings, and even got herself involved. It all ended well, and Durana placed select members from the Stacked Racks to ensure obedience.

The room of Aemila throne room opened, revealing a very naked, and even hornier Durana. Her breath was musty. Her body fluids dripped and blemished the once smooth stone floor, and her limbs twitched slightly.

"M-my lord..." Durana's voice was low, void of it's dominating base she usually spoke with. "Please! Make me your whore! Violate me! PLUNDER ME~!" Durana's voice screamed with perverted passion. Aemila obliged.

The Throne doors closed once more, as Master and Servant dipped their bodies and souls in the foul purehearted glory of sex.

Only time would tell where Aemila what foe would feel the might of her powerful meat spear. In time, all would be dominated by the god-like cock that belonged to the most savage of Kuwa, Aemila Killcream!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Visitor Mysterious strangers can be trouble...big trouble.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Graduation Day Perfect end to fun dayin Erotic Couplings
Gloria Gets to Chicago Gloria arrives in Chicago and looks for work.in Interracial Love
The Lewd Hollistic Healer in search of pain but not for riches but lewd acts.in BDSM
Sandra and Stevie Ch. 01 Small, insecure man meets a beautiful woman at a party.in Loving Wives
More Stories