Kya - Palace Lari'Sota

Story Info
A Palace Concubine runs from a terror beyond the stars.
8.4k words
4.54
14.4k
6

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/10/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chiangku
chiangku
82 Followers

What the Hell is all this? This is a capsular erotic story set in the larger Center Worlds Universe. This has been written as a means of pulling different ideas together so that I can explore harder concepts than the main books convey, and also as a means to explore different directions that the characters may take. It comprises; erotic coupling, science fiction elements, war, violence, and some things that may be distasteful to tender readers. You have been warned, proceed at your own risk.

Kya Kilvanysa Desinlo ran like her life depended on it. All her life she had been a runner, easily able to outdistance anybody she had trained with. Her long legs were built for running, and now, she ran, as she knew her life depended on it. Once they found him, she would be dragged onto the block and executed by a monoblade through her neck. This was not something she could escape from easily, but she had to. Everything had gone wrong.

Her instep still hurt from where she had roundhoused him to the floor before grabbing the thin dress from the desk and bolting out the side door from his chambers. As she dashed down the corridors, passing surprised staff, Kya had swiftly pulled the dress over her naked shoulders and fastened it, then began to truly run. It would only be a matter of time before one of the advisers came in to find out why the Lord Emperor was quiet.

He was not the Lord Emperor. Not hers anyway. After meeting the Gods earlier, those horrific nightmares from beyond the edge clouds, Kya had been placed in his chambers to recuperate. She welcomed the respite, for the creatures that had created them all were truly a horrific sight to behold. Her mind could barely comprehend their shape, let alone understand what they were.

Lord Emperor Tyo Masilec. The last of his line, the consort to her Lady Aya. Kya let the tears flow as she ran down corridor after corridor. The palace was huge, easily fifteen square kilomers of buildings covering the Capitol of the Confederacy. Kya kept her focus and let her memories wash as she thought over the events that had led to this point.

Earliest memories were of being lifted from a broken place and being given to a warm other mother. She had been told that her own mother and family had been killed in an attack. She had survived, and Mistress Tya had been chosen to raise her. Kya had no idea of her power or potential at that tender age of four, or why she had been given special treatment. All she knew was she had a mother again, and she was safe.

A year later, she met the young Lady Aya. Also from a broken home, but this was different. The younger girl was horribly injured in an assassination attempt, and even young Kya understood that this other girl was more important than she was, this was a Lady. The Daughter of a Clan Leader. This girl was royalty. Mistress Tya was quick to correct that thinking with a firm swat to a bared behind. The girls were not different. They were her girls and they would be together. No special treatment, what happened to one would happen to the other, and that was that.

Lady Aya recovered from her injuries with no real effects other than specifically stunted growth that would mean as an adult she would only be 150 centimers tall. Fully developed, no health issues, but small. Since most of her clan averaged 200+ centimers, this was very dramatic, but, nothing they could do.

The girls grew together, Aya slightly jealous that Kya was growing taller, but it was never something to cause hurt over. They were inseparable. Always causing pranks and trouble for Mistress Tya, getting a firm spanking when they justly deserved it, and growing up in the palace and learning how to be proper ladies of the court.

Lady Aya, Kya loved her so much and now she was gone, possibly lost forever. That diminutive powerhouse. Barely coming up to Kya's breasts, but with so much energy and life that Kya could not help but love her dearly.

From an early age they had slept together, exploring each other as they grew, then being able to gossip about boys and plan their attacks. When they had reached the age of Majority, Lady Aya went wild. Kya thought that maybe she had bedded fifty in the space of a few short months. Finally being able to be free sexually.

Then, her Lady had set eyes upon the Lord Emperor himself. With Kya to assist her discretely, Aya had managed to get the Emperor into her bed and into her tight sheath. Kya giving her a gel cap before to ensure she had enough lubrication to handle the man's thick tool. Her lady was so sore, but yet satisfied afterwards that she could not stop talking about it for days.

Kya's own experiences were more sedate. She had been training for the past six years to become Lari'Sota. An Intimate Companion. Only in the Palace were Lari'Sota honoured. On the streets, they were considered common whores or courtesans. Kya head been trained in every aspect of Lari'Sota while the Lady Aya had been learning the ways of the court. Kya was ready to be with her lady until the end of days.

Those days came swiftly. The Lady became the Emperor's Consort, and although there was an angry upset when she learned that she could not carry a child to term. Aya had taken her anger out on Kya, until Mistress Tya stepped in and got firmly to the bottom of the matter, putting Aya back into the correct mindset firmly. Even at the age of nineteen, Mistress Tya had explained, the girls were still her girls, and they would feel her hand across their backsides if they stepped out of line.

Then came the night of the Emperor's celebration, when a covert team he had assembled, had broken a smuggling ring. He had celebrated with Aya and the covert officers, lots of food and bubbly wine. He had gotten drunk, and by the time he had noticed, one of the officers had taken a strong liberty with his Aya. He allowed it, his mind fuzzy with drink, and the Lady Aya had slapped him. The sound like a gunshot in the suddenly silent room.

He struck her back, and then she was gone. Not just gone from the room, but fled the palace. In her own upset and anger, the lady had taken a shuttle pod and tried to go to her own home, but entered the wrong set of coordinates into the autopilot.

Now the combined fleet was in pursuit, not just because she was a lady of the Clan, but because her pod had been captured by pirates, and they were heading for the fleshpots of Rygol, where the Lady Aya would not survive more than a week before she was torn apart by a T'Ressi male's two-pronged penis.

Kya stopped, breathing hard, she had reached the outskirts of the palace, and was close to the Lari'Sota meeting chamber. But, there was a noise she was not familiar with. Kya eased around a corner to take a look, her eyes widened. Guards were gathering Lari'Sota up and putting them on transports.

A tap on her shoulder made her jump and she reflexively lashed out, her hand brushed aside by Mistress Tya as she then gathered Kya into a firm hug.

"Come with me, quickly and quietly." Tya said, then vanished behind another wall. Kya obediently followed and slipped down a narrow staircase that disappeared as the wall rotate to cover it again. They began to descend a very long spiral staircase, seemingly carved from the rock itself, and it went down forever. Kya's mind wandered as her feet automatically walked down the never ending stairs.

She recalled being summoned to the Lord Emperor after Aya had fled.

...

"My Lord, what is the matter?" Kya said, slightly out of breath as she came to a halt in front of Lord Emperor Tyo Masilec.

"As a Lari'Sota, if your mistress ordered it, would you lie for her, Kya?" Tyo said, looking at the girl who was barely older than his Fal'Shia.

"My life is built upon honesty, My Lord. Lies are not part of my culture, and we do not lie, not for anybody. I will withhold information, but I will not say anything that is untrue. What is the matter?" Kya replied, sensing something was very wrong as the Lord Emperor was highly agitated.

"Is Aya in your chambers?" He asked.

Kya shook her head. "She was to spend the night with you, My Lord. Her bed had not been slept in this eve. What is wrong?"

Tyo sighed, then roughly grabbed Kya's arm and pulled the girl into his chamber, glaring at one of his adjutants. "Privacy, and for the sake of your foolish head, keep it that way until I say so." As the adjutant nodded frantically, Tyo swung closed the doors and to Kya's surprise, locked them.

"Please, sit down." Tyo asked. Kya immediately sat on the floor in front of him.

Tyo raised an eyebrow, then sat cross-legged in front of her.

"I-" he started, then felt a loss for words. Kya sensed something and reached forward to take both of his hands in her smaller gentle ones.

That contact allowed her empathy to flow forth and Tyo felt a calmness that was not normal, but still relaxing. "Tell me, My Lord Emperor, Tell me what is so troubling to you." She said in just barely a whisper.

"I struck Aya." Tyo said.

"You struck Aya." Kya repeated.

"She ran off, and I do not know where she is." Tyo continued.

"She ran off, she has left the palace?" Kya asked.

Tyo shook his head. "We have no idea. I have people searching the entire complex. So far, nothing. Kya, I was a fool, I need to find her and make this right." He finished, and she sensed the full weight of his sadness and despair.

Kya stood and gently pulled him to his feet.

"Come with me, my Lord. We will find her together." She said as he rose.

...

She recalled when she realized that she had to help him as her lady would have helped him. As a Lari'Sota, she was sexually available to Clansmen and women for pleasure and release. Kya was one of only two who had been granted Right Of Refusal. The other one was right ahead of her, descending this endless stairwell. Kya could choose her bedmates, and although she had enjoyed a few different men and women in her time, her heart and body belonged to the Lady Aya, and she liked it that way.

Now, the Lord Emperor had a need, and Kya knew that because of her bond with her Lady Aya, she could help him. His Lady was lost, Kya could sense that. The inner turmoil was tearing him apart and crippling his ability to make decisions that would let him rule the Confederacy.

She had spent the night with him, providing empathic comfort to his troubled mind so he could sleep, but not spreading her legs for him. She was Aya's companion. Not even the Lord Emperor would violate that. For he loved Aya as well.

The next morning, she could sense the one thing that Tyo feared. Aya's father. Ryo Camelin was the Fleet Commander for the Confederacy. His was a stringent military mind and brilliant tactical planner. Every time he had gone into battle, he had been the victor. He always fought for the Confederacy, and stood behind Masilec rule with no questions, even against the other clans.

Now, Tyo Masilec had to face him, for he was the only one who might be able to find the Lady Aya before something truly terrible happened.

A little sooner than Tyo anticipated, the shuttle landed and he watched the distant figure of Ryo Camelin step out, talk to an adjutant, then stride towards the chamber where Tyo was nervously pacing while Kya sat serene as always.

Ryo walked into the room and up to Tyo. "By your leave, Emperor. What is so gods damned important that we had to pull out of a survey that was four cycles in the planning? Where's Aya?"

"That is the problem, Ryo. I don't know." Tyo said.

"What?" Ryo exclaimed. "Kya? Where is your mistress?"

"We do not know, Lord Camelin. Aya left the palace last night without warning. She took a shuttlepod which entered neospace. We do not know where she left to or why." Kya said as she rose and stood by Tyo, who looked like he was about to fall over if a strong breeze blew in.

"Tyo, sit down, Kya, please attend to him." Ryo snapped, then turned and pulled out a comm and contacted the massive battlecruiser in low orbit, as Kya led the Emperor to a chair and pressed him down into it with firm hands.

"Captain Kalen, we have a situation. Shuttle pod left the palace without a flight plan, hopped into neospace, and nobody knows where it went, Aya is on board, and it may be flying blind. Which Pod, and which landing skirt?" He asked.

Kya replied "Pod G63, skirt 12. Concierge has the details."

The Captain still on board the orbiting battlecruiser acknowledged as he pulled the records. Then linked them to the navigation array in orbit around the planet.

"Neospace plume corresponds to pod, insertion point on vector 62. Commander ... That's the buffer." Kalen reported.

"Kalen go! Don't wait for me, go! Get her, now!" Ryo yelled into the comm.

"TGX-2 acknowledge. We're making Vortex jump now. I'll let you know when we have intel..." The line dropped as the massive ship jumped into Vortex from low orbit, causing a shockwave that was visible in the atmosphere as a plume of white stratospheric cloud.

Ryo walked over and sat down heavily in a chair, but waved away an attendant with a drink.

"That's going to play merry Helva with planetary weather for a month. What in the worlds possessed her to try and fly a shuttlepod? Aya can't drive a flitter without crashing into a support post." Ryo muttered.

"That would be my fault, Lord Camelin." Tyo said, getting to his feet and standing at stiff attention.

Ryo looked at the Emperor. "You addressed me as Lord. You don't address anybody as lord ... my gods, Tyo. What have you done?"

Try sorrowfully told the tale, and as he did, Ryo sat and listened. He did not leave any detail unsaid, and then sat down, allowing silence to fill the room.

Ryo chuckled. "Tyo Masilec, you are a fool."

"I know that, Lord Camelin. I am a fool twice over, I struck your daughter and I have then asked for your help to locate her." Tyo said, unsure how to react.

"Oh drop the lord preamble, Tyo. I'm not upset at you. Ye gods, if Aya had been really angry she would have gutted you, right then. You know how stubborn she is." Ryo said, waving Tyo's concern off.

"I thought you had done something really foolish, like hurt Kya, or managed to run over her favourite clustercat or something like that. This ..." He got up and grabbed Tyo by the shoulders, gently shaking the younger man. "This is a lover's quarrel. We'll fix it, Tyo. We just have to get Aya back."

"Was definitely pirates, Commander." Came Kalen's voice over the comm shortly thereafter. "We have the drive signature and are tracking it using the Inertial buoy network. We'll have it narrowed down in a few more hours. We are in pursuit. Do I have permission to cross the Buffer?"

Ryo looked at Tyo who nodded. "Confirmed, TGX-2. You are clear to enter United Suns space. Track that ship and bring them back alive."

...

Kya and Mistress Tya paused to recover their breath. "How deep are we?" Kya asked.

"About half a kilomer, we're not there yet, my girl. We need to continue, are you ready?" Tya asked her.

Kya felt the ache in her legs from the running, and now descending so many stairs, but she nodded, and they continued their descent as her mind kept drifting back to process the memories.

...

With the Commander back on board his ship to directly take charge of the search for the Lady Aya and the pursuit of the pirate vessel, the Lord Emperor could no longer put off the requirements of office. He had to govern the Confederacy.

"I've got to go be government for the Clans, Kya. You stay here and keep an ear out for any incoming from our group. I need to know of any changes, as they happen." Tyo said with a sigh.

She got to her feet. "I will stay with you, My Lord. I have a comm, if any messages come in, I will relay them to you as they occur."

"I'm not too sure how well I'm going to do. I cannot stop worrying about what may be happening to Aya," He said as they walked down the hallway towards the section of the palace that governed the Confederacy. The major feature was the Great Hall, where every Clan held council and the real decisions were made and passed into law.

Kya had her hand gently resting on his arm, and she sensed all the tension in him. She made a decision and steered him into a small conference room, then closed the door, and before he could realize, secured it.

"What are you doing?" He asked.

"I am going to do what my Lady would do in this circumstance, Lord Tyo." Kya said as she stepped back from him and reached behind her to unfasten the top of her dress.

Tyo came forward and grabbed her arms, preventing her from loosening her dress. "Kya, you don't have to. You are not under that sort of requirement." She stepped back out of his reach and wriggled her hips. The dress shimmied down and pooled at he feet, leaving her breathtakingly naked in front of him.

She smiled and held out her arms to him invitingly. "I do not have to, however, I wish to. This is what my Lady would do, so I will take her place, for now, and until she returns."

"Aya will kill me." Tyo said, unmoving.

Kya stepped up to him and wrapped her arms around his neck so she could whisper into his ear. "My Lady will understand. I know her, my Lord. I know how she thinks and what her heart sings."

Tyo still was very undecided. Kya could sense the turmoil within him, anger tinged with violence tinged with sorrow and loss. She gently led him to a couch, then bent over so her bottom was presented. "Then punish me, My Lord. It may make your feelings easier if you apply a firm hand to an errant Lari'Sota who has overstepped her boundaries."

She reached over taking his wrist, firmly slapped her buttock with his hand. "Punish me, My Lord. It will help." She then turned and rested her head on her arms.

She winced as his hand connected again, with her other buttock. Tyo had large hands, and they definitely stung. Kya could also sense his emotional pressure, and focused on that, not on the physical. No matter what he did, her body would heal. His emotional state had to be dealt with or he would lose function.

Tyo struck her again, and again, leaving red handprints on her alabaster skin, until her buttocks were aflame with the overlapping marks from his hand. Kya stoically lay there, accepting her due as being somebody who was coming between him and his Aya. He was angry with himself, angry with Aya, and angry with Kya.

Tyo put one hand on the small of her back and continued to slap her bottom. Firmly overlapping her cheeks with his hand as he struck her, adding colour to her buttocks until they were a deep fiery glow.

Kya shed silent tears as he continued. Feeding off his emotions and sensing when the mood was fluid and was beginning to change, she turned and grabbed his hand, then kissed him firmly.

"Now, my Lord. Use this errant Lari'Sota for the purpose she is here for. She has been punished, now take your pleasure from her. Use her for your need." She whispered, then returned to her position, but spread her legs apart for his access and balance.

Tyo's head was a whirl with emotions, but his desire was strong and foremost. This little slut had offered herself to him. Aya was gone, but this was Aya's girl. Aya's servant. She was like Aya, and would do fine for him to use.

Tyo opened his pants and pulled out his cock, feeling a hardness that belied his inner turmoil. Kya's reddened buttocks and the cleft between them beckoned. She braced herself as she felt his hands firmly on her hips, then his thick shaft split her open and he drove into her with a savage fury.

Kya gasped as the Emperor groaned. Her sheath was tight and lubricated. Not glove-tight like his Aya, who was so small he had to be careful at times. Kya was almost as tall as him. So her body fit him better, and there was no difficulty. He began to thrust into her, fingers gripping her hips and digging into the skin as he pounded against her sore buttocks. Feeling the heat rising from them as he pressed his belly and thighs against her.

chiangku
chiangku
82 Followers