Kya - Palace Lari'Sota 02

Story Info
Kya and Ashelob play tourist while on the run.
11.8k words
4.67
9.2k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/10/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chiangku
chiangku
82 Followers

On the run from the Lord Emperor, Kya and Ashelob have made their way to the surface of the planet and are now looking for a way to get off world.

They made their way down a lane filled with markets, people trading or selling and buying all type of products, Kya saw none of this, she was aware of only two things, Ashelob's hand firmly holding into her arm as he escorted her through the crowd, and the other guards who she had noticed soon after they had emerged, and who she thought may now be following them.

Ashelob pressed her up against a wall and pressed himself against her in what looked like an embrace. "Hold me, Lady, so they do not suspect." Kya wrapped her arms around him and he buried his head in her long hair as she pressed her lips against his neck. She saw through the corner of her eye, four guards walk past, one of them looking over at her and laughing, then they were gone, and Ashelob withdrew, releasing her from the tight embrace.

"Out here, Mistress Kya, you are not Lari'Sota. You are a citizen. Lari'Sota here are whores, courtesans, night walkers. They do not enjoy the same privileges as in the palace." He whispered, his lips close to her ear, Kya could feel his hot breath and could also sense a need in him, he was pushing it down so very hard, but it was there.

She pulled him back into an embrace and kissed him. "Out here, Ashelob, I am your woman. You help me get off world, as Tya wished, and we will both be safe."

He looked at her, before saying very carefully, "You are the Lord Emperor's bedmate."

Kya took his face in her hands and kissed him again. "I am the Lady Aya's companion, and I choose my partners, dear Ashelob. We need to find some privacy, I am weary after the events of this day and also famished."

They walked down the lanes, deftly avoiding other groups of guards and security until Ashelob found the place he was looking for and guided Kya in the doors of a small inn. It was dark inside, but as her eyes adjusted she could see that they had an eating area set up and a staircase that led to an upper floor where resting areas were positioned. She waited as Ashelob went to the counter and made arrangements. After a few minutes, he came back to her with a pass card, and indicated for her to go up the stairs. Kya went up and then was guided to a room where Ashelob opened the door for her.

It was small, but adequate. The bed was large enough for two with room, and the refresher was adequate, not luxurious like she was used to, but at least she could get clean.

"I will arrange for a meal, my Lady, you rest. This is where we will stay until I can arrange passage."

The door closed as she said Thank you, and he was gone. Kya sighed, then dropped the cloak he had given her and went into the refresher. She turned on the water. No pool here, just a solid shower of water to drain, so no lying in a deep bath to rest sore muscles. She slipped out of the dress, and carefully examined herself. She had some bruising on her neck where Tyo had gripped her so tightly, but nothing else of note. Her breasts looked fine, she gently caressed her nipples and enjoyed the sensations, then stepped into the refresher and let the heated water pour down over her.

Ashelob came back to the room to find Kya sitting on a stool, brushing her long hair, and did not immediately notice until he had closed the door, that she was naked. She turned and smiled at him as he blushed upon realizing.

"I will wait outside until you-" He began but was stopped as she rose and put a hand on his arm.

"Ashelob, you do not need to be embarrassed or put yourself distant from me." Kya said as she wrapped her arms round him, and then pressed herself against him, feeling the rough fabric of his clothing rubbing against her sensitive skin.

"We are going to be together for some time, my dear Ashelob. I know you have a desire, why not take advantage of it. I am willing, Sir." Kya finished as she kissed him.

"You are not mine, Mistress Kya. You have Right Of Refusal." Ashelob stumbled through his words, even as Kya could feel the desire rising in him.

She pulled him over to the bed and stood there, naked, her arms holding his wrists so he would not pull away, then she gently lifted his hands and placed them on her breasts. "I am not refusing you. I need this as much as you do, Ashelob. Everything has changed. Help me to remember who I am. Help me to feel alive again."

"My Lady, my needs are a bit unusual." Ashelob said. Kya smiled and leaned forward to kiss him. "Then allow me to enjoy you, unusually." She said as she turned, pushing her buttocks back towards his pants so she could feel his firmness pressing against the material.

A firm arm wrapped around her front, holding Kya in position as his other hand freely roamed along her smooth back, caressing her from neck to bottom. She held his head with one arm as his own lips found the side of her neck and she was kissed and lightly bit along her nape.

Then he pushed gently, and she fell across the bed, onto her hands and knees. Kya looked back as he swiftly unbuttoned and undid fasteners. He was naked swiftly, and joined her on the bed, pulling her against him, still curled behind her, so his hands roamed across her front, rubbing her breasts and caressing her between her smooth legs, stroking the nub of flesh that was eager for attention.

She moaned as his cock slid into her from behind, pushing her hips back so he slid in deeply, knowing this would not last long and enjoying what she could. His hand was busy with her front, rubbing her clitoris and bringing her up the pleasure chain. Kya enjoyed the sensations, but remained fully in control, as she had to ensure this man was fully satisfied. She had no need to fill other than comfort.

She felt him shift and slid off him, moving up so that he pressed against her back passage. Now that he was slick with both of their fluids, Kya pressed back against him and he slid into her rectum. A passage not much used for this, but which Ashelob needed, and Kya was more than willing to satisfy this need in the man. She sighed and relaxed her muscles as he filled her rectum, then he began to move his hips as one of his hands continued to rub her breast and roll a nipple, as the other worked on her clitoris.

Kya relaxed against her arm and held the other against Ashelob's hip as he began to thrust into her. She winced every now and then as her bottom was not used to this, having only enjoyed anal for a few times during her training, and the Lord Emperor did not enjoy this type of coupling.

She focused on breathing, feeling Ashelob moving in and out of her, bearing down as he pushed in and relaxing as he pulled so that he got the most pleasure from the experience. She draw what enjoyment she could from the sensations, fullness, slight pain, and the comfort of the coupling itself.

She could feel him intimately as he moved. Every vein, ridge and ligament on his shaft was directly stimulating her.

Kya turned her head and pulling his head over her shoulder, firmly kissed him as he began to pulse, his climax approaching. Within minutes she felt it as he groaned, his seed spurting into her, filling her bowels with his outpouring as his muscles tensed and then relaxed.

She lay there, allowing for him to make the move to uncouple, and after a moment, he slid out of her, and she felt his seed oozing out of her bottom. She lay for a minute longer, then rolling to look at his face, she kissed him gently, then was off into the refresher. She came out after a few minutes, cleaned, and he was snoring on the bed. 'Typical man.' She thought, then gently washed him from the evidence of their encounter and putting the cloth and bowl back in the refresher, came back onto the bed and cuddled up beside him. It did not take long for him to roll over, putting an arm possessively around her as she lay on her side.

Kya relaxed into the embrace and slept.

She awoke some time later, to find the bed empty, but not for long. As she rose and was looking for her dress, Ashelob opened the door, carrying some bags. He handed them to her and closed the door behind him.

"I hope the lady will not mind. I did some clothes shopping for you as you slept. You will need to look more ... common." He said, a bit bashful.

Kya smiled at him impishly and dove into the bags, quickly laying out an assortment of tops, skirts and dresses that he had used the one dress she had been wearing as a size guide for.

"Do you wish a fashion show, Ashelob?" She asked, then gasped as she saw what else was in his hand.

"No, you cannot do that. Ashelob, I can't do that." The glittery scissors were for one purpose only, and Kya was determined not to allow it.

"My Lady, your hair is a dead giveaway of your real status. We need to hide you." Ashelob explained.

"I have been growing my hair for fourteen cycles, Ashelob. It will not be cut off. I will find a way to conceal it, my Good Sir. Please, put those away." Kya said, frozen as she stared at the scissors.

Ashelob turned and placed the scissors in the bag that he had taken them from. "You cannot look regal, my Lady. Even though you are, you must look common. Common women do not have hair that touches below their hips."

He sat on the bed as Kya swiftly tried on every article of clothing he had supplied, then dressed in a simple top, shift and skirt that on her, looked elegant, even as it was just a common fabric and cut.

She twirled for him then took his hands in hers. Kya rattled off a quick list of items and told him to get them and return, as she knew what to do.

An hour later, Kya emerged from the Refresher. Her flax coloured hair was now jet black, and had been carefully braided and weaved so that although it was still long, it looked nothing like the cascade she had been born with.

"Do you think, Good Sir, this will suffice?" She asked him shyly.

Ashelob looked at her, had her do a full turn, then pronounced her Common enough. Kya laughed and they left the rooms to descend for a meal, as Kya was hungry enough to eat half a Clustercat, raw, if she had to.

They ate heartily, Kya ingesting more food than she normally ate, but with all the events, her appetite had spiked dramatically and she needed sustenance. Later, they retired back to their room and she looked out the small windows at the capitol city, as Ashelob joined her, they noticed a brilliant flash in the sky as what looked like an explosion lit up the coming darkness over the polar region. They looked at each other, knowing civil war was brewing, and Kya gently drew him back to the bed.

This time, Kya took full initiative. She undressed him, pulling off his tunic, then unbuttoning his pants and pulling them down his muscled hips to drop to his feet, where he stepped out of them. She saw the tent in his shorts and firmly gripped his cock through the material, then her fingers found their way inside and he sighed as her warm hand wrapped around his erect shaft.

Kya rose, shedding her clothes as she did, so that she pressed against him, his cock a hard bar between them, pulsing against her lower stomach as she kissed him fully, mouth open, tongue darting to fight with his, beginning to rouse a real passion in her protector.

Kya then slowly slid down, leaving a trail of hot kisses down his bronzed and toned skin as she reached his cock. She gently stroked it, then pressed Ashelob back onto the bed, and gently climbed onto his lower legs, squatting as she kissed around, then took his erect cock into her mouth to suckle and lick him into full rampant erection.

Ashelob laid back, feeling the intense pleasure as the girl sucked him. Her tongue dancing on the head and licking around the glans. Lips tight and moist as she took almost his entire length into her mouth and partially down her throat. The feelings were intense, better than he had ever experienced before.

Once he was fully rampant, Kya released him from the warm prison of her lips and she slid upwards with one hand firmly holding him so she could rub him against her wet lips, then she slid herself down onto him, taking his hands and again putting them on her supple breasts as she began to ride him. Moving her hips to bring them both pleasure.

Ashelob caressed her and gripped her round breasts as she focused on working her inner muscles, squeezing and pulling at his cock internally as she moved, bringing him to a level of pleasure that he had not really experienced.

"You may enjoy my back passage at your leisure, Ashelob." She whispered, letting her braided hair drag along his chest as she lay down on him, gently kissing his neck before returning to his full lips. "For now, I will enjoy you the way I wish to."

She fed off his emotions, drawing pleasure and pushing his lust to a high plateau as she rode him, feeling his hard cock sliding in and out of her as her weight allowed for her to fully settle on him, then lift until he was almost out of her before sliding down to fully impale her again.

Finally, she again felt his climax approaching, and took his hands to firmly grip her hips, she began to move faster as he began to push into her. Ashelob groaned out his release as he emptied into her womb, Kya pushing against him to maximize his pleasure and release. She lay on him, a firm weight against his strong chest, and allowed him to recover normal breathing. Kya gently rose, feeling his flaccid length slide out of her along with some of his seed, and again cleaned them both so that the evidence of their lovemaking was dealt with. Then she laid beside him and slept, his strong arm wrapped around her.

The next day, they walked the backstreets of the Capitol together. Not quite hand in hand, but comfortably close. Ashelob checking travel kiosks and booking booths to see if the interdiction zone had been lifted. He finally found one that showed the zone was going to be lifted.

A group of palace guards came walking down the lane, and Kya grabbed Ashelob into a deep kiss, letting her bare leg wrap around his muscled thigh as they passed so it looked like just another passionate couple. "Three days, my Lady. Then the Interdiction zone will be lifted and we can depart this world." He whispered into her ear as she held him tightly.

He stepped back slightly now the guards had departed and they resumed their walk. "I can wait three days. Where will we go? I am sure there is no direct flight to Camelin space." Kya asked.

"We will have to take a roundabout course. The Zone is being fully lifted. The United Suns have not allowed for a war at this time. Too much economic disruption, so they are acceding to the Emperor's demands, for now." Ashelob explained as they walked. "We will have to travel out of the Confederacy into the buffer, then dip back in at Austrasia, where we can book passage on a direct flight to our goal."

"The buffer is not safe." Kya said as they strolled towards one of the many plazas that filled the capitol.

"It is the best way to get where we need to go." Ashelob said.

"There is piracy in that zone." She stated.

"You'll be safe, my Lady. I will not leave you." He replied.

Kya laughed. "I'm more worried about you, my hero. I can take care of myself. You, might just get shot for no reason other than you look like somebody wants to fight you."

Ashelob grunted in acknowledgement with a small smile as they walked into the plaza, seeing the crowds milling about. They stopped at a street vendor and got some broth for her, and Kaf for him, then walked to sit by the large fountain that dominated this plaza.

Kya insisted that he sit right by her, and made sure her hip was in contact with his thigh as they sat. To ward off hungry eyes that she could feel swarmed over her body. Not too sure if they were looking for her, or for companionship. Either way, she was not interested.

Pockets of guards walked around the plaza, but nobody paid them any heed. Kya relaxed. With her hair done differently, colour changed, and dressed in simple clothing. Se looked very little like the palace Lari'Sota that the Emperor and his, things, may be looking for. If they were even looking for her.

That night, they stayed in a different inn, closer to the main spaceport.

Kya took Ashelob and he took her, so that both were fully satisfied by the morning and as they bathed, she smiled at him, enjoying the smile he gave her in return. The companionship was much more important to her than the sex, she knew that. Ashelob had no real idea why she continued to couple with him. This was a Palace girl. She had been the Emperor's mate. Why she desired him so much, he had no idea, but he enjoyed it as much as she offered.

Another day wandering the streets, slowly getting closer to the spaceport. It was also getting busier. The crowds were thicker, and the security was getting more pronounced.

Another night in a different inn, this time, Kya focused specifically upon Ashelob and allowed him to define their sex. He enjoyed dominance, which Kya was fine with, as a Lari'Sota she could handle anything he could throw at her, he also enjoyed anal, which was almost fine, for him, she would take it without question or protest.

Ashelob's domination was physical, he enjoyed disciplining a girl before using her, so Kya chose to pick a fight with him, gently but firmly goading him to discomfort, then pushing him back onto the bed to put him off balance and jumping on him.

Within a few seconds, she found herself firmly held in a strong grip, face down across his lap, as his rough calloused hand firmly slapped her skirted bottom a few times, listening to him growl at her how much he did not enjoy her lack of sense.

She flipped her head back and looked at him over her shoulder "Are you done?" She asked with a light snap to her voice.

Ashelob growled, not fully aware of how he was being emotionally manipulated, and his rough hand pulled her skirt up to expose her bare buttocks then he began to firmly slap her across her cheeks, raising colour and heat as he firmly spanked her with his rough calloused hands. Kya wriggled as his hands left impressions on her pale olive skin, bringing a pink blush to her bottom as he continued to slap at her.

As he would slow, she would look back at him and say something flippant or rude, to entice him to give her more of the dominant attention that he felt needed to be delivered to this errant girl laid across his lap.

Her bottom slowly changed from a light pink tinge to a more solid red colour, and she could feel the welts from his callouses as her bottom began to properly suffer from his attentions. Kya could feel Ashelob's emotions roiling through him, and she fed off them, drawing out his anger and strengthening it with her comments, enticing him, but not stoking the fire too much, he had to enjoy this, not actually cause hurt.

She could also feel a strong arousal as his hard cock was now firmly pressed against her hip where she lay supine across his lap as he continued to smack her reddened bottom with those large rough hands. Kya allowed for her legs to slip apart, further exposing her cleft to his attentions as he slapped, and began to push arousal and lust in him, beginning to draw down the anger and frustration that had guided him. Domination was all fine and good, but a good hard coupling would serve his needs better now.

She smiled to herself as his hand began to firmly caress her, her highly sensitive bottom flesh feeling every single callous and wrinkle as his hands kneaded and strongly rubbed her stinging flesh. She felt him pull her cheeks apart more than once, and fingers began to explore her, testing her own arousal, which she allowed as Lari'Sota had to be ready at any time, arousal was easy for her to self-generate.

He pulled her to her feet and began to tug her shirt off, Kya helped without being very active as this was his game tonight, and was swiftly naked before him, looking all the world like an errant girl, punished by her Lord, and now ready to be taken by him and used for his need and desire.

chiangku
chiangku
82 Followers