Kyanna Pt. 01

Story Info
Young black male meets gorgeous Filipina.
11k words
4.38
57.1k
42
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is story acts as a prequel to a previous submission called "The Camping Trip." If you are under 18, stop reading now and leave this site. If you have read my previous stories, then you know what to expect. Thanks for reading this far and enjoy the story!

*

My name is Calvin Jones, but everyone I know calls me CJ. I am 20 years old and am currently attending college in Chicago. This is the point where I would probably tell you my hobbies and about how I enjoy long walks on the beach, but this isn't a personals ad. I know that you don't care to hear about it, nor do I wish to tell you. Anyway, I just started my third year of college and am currently majoring in digital cinema. Although my current focus is film editing, this may change because one can never be completely sure about things in college.

"Okay, this should be the last of it!" I said to my best friend Marcus, who was helping me move my shit into my dorm.

"Man, thank goodness you don't have a lot of shit! I would have cut out on you half way through if you did." he panted, after helping me carry in a heavy box.

"Yeah yeah. Well, I appreciate it man. Shit, at least you don't have to unpack. You get to go do whatever the fuck you want to now." I said surveying the seemingly insurmountable task ahead of me.

"If you move fast, which is we both know won't happen, you could have this done in a couple of hours." he said patting me on the back.

"Gee, thanks. I really feel the faith you have in me. Plus, I gotta work at the gym this weekend! I shouldn't have told them I was coming back til the week after." I said. Plus there's class on Monday, I thought.

"That ain't so bad. You got the rest of today, after you unpack this shit. Try working full time and raising a kid. Or just leave it...for...later." said Marcus, half-distracted looking out my door.

"What?" I said, suddenly interested. I walked to the door and stuck my head into the hallway to see what was grabbing his attention.

Almost immediately, I saw the reason for why he was distracted. We both watched eagerly as this beautiful Asian girl walked down the hallway towards us with a couple of people who appeared to be her mother and brother. She was tiny at 5'2", but what caught us both was how thick and shapely her body was, especially with her lack of clothing. The girl had a very beautiful face that was framed by long black hair with dark red streaks in it, very substantial breasts encased in a red tank top, and very thick muscular thighs and calves that were not covered at all by her very short and tight grey spandex shorts. We both looked at each other and said, "Damn!" We both continued to look, but then thought better of it as the mother gave us the evil eye. "Are you mad you got married?" I asked with a grin.

"No, I'm very happy with my wife and my situation. Still, she's fine as hell. Tell me you're going to hit that man. Make it your goal! I'm begging you man!" he said with an urgency. "We'll see. I definitely plan to find out who she is." I said. As the family trio got closer, I could hear them conversing in some foreign language.

"Hi. How are you all doing?" Marcus asked as they walked by us. The girl smiled at both of us and said, "Fine thanks." The brother nodded to both of us, while the mom simply just smiled and continued to talk to her daughter. When the girl passed us, our jaws dropped open again. "Where did she get an ass like that?" said Marcus in shock. I simply managed a grunt in reply. This Asian girl had the most perfectly big and round ass that I've ever seen, and believe me that is saying a lot because of my extensive background in bootyology. What amazed the both of us more was how freely her ass cheeks jiggled while still maintaining its perfect shape.

"That girl is truly blessed. She definitely didn't get that from her momma." I said looking back at Marcus after the girl walked out into the main hallway and down the stairs with her family.

"You got that right. The momma was flat as hell back there. There's always the mutant in the family." he said. Marcus looked at his watch. "You want to get some food man. I need to hit the road in a couple hours if I'm gonna get back by tonight."

"Yeah, let's do it. I'll worry about this shit later." I said taking a look back at everything that needed to be unpacked. We left and drove over to a local pizza joint and stuffed ourselves full of 20 wings an extra large pizza and three pitchers of coke. Now, this would seem like a lot of food to some, but the appetite of a college kid and a former collegiate wrestler can't be matched, especially when one of us had to starve himself to make weight on several occasions. After we got our fill, we left the pizza joint.

"Man, you mind if I use your bathroom before I hit the road. I got eight hours on the road." said Marcus jumping up and down like a little kid.

"You look ridiculous. Yeah, come on." I said laughing at the sight of a 6'3" 240 lb black man jumping in place. As we walked back into my hall, we saw the Asian girl's family leaving.

"Y'all take care of yourselves now." said Marcus with a stupid ass grin, which made me shake my head.

"You're a fool." I said.

"Yeah, well, I'm just trying to be a courteous individual." he replied.

"Yeah, and the Cubs are gonna win the World Series this year." I said. After Marcus relieved himself, we walked back out to his truck.

"You remember how to get back right?" I asked.

"Yeah I got it man. Piece of cake. By the way, make sure you don't hurt that girl too bad when you hit it. I heard about what you did to that girl back home." he said with a laugh.

"What are you talking about? I've never hurt a woman in my life!" I said shocked.

"Naw man, you know that girl Dominique. I heard through the grapevine that she was walking bowlegged for a few days. I tend to go for only a day, but you did some serious damage to that pussy." said Marcus laughing.

"Hey man, she wasn't complaining at all, so I just did what I needed to do. Yeah well, that's over and done with." I said. Marcus looked at his watch and said, "Alright man. I'm out. Take care. Study hard. All that shit."

"Be safe. Don't kill Bambi's mom or hit any white kids on the way home." After he took off, I walked back to my dorm and commenced the long unpacking process. Why did I bring so much shit? I thought halfway through hanging up some posters on the wall. I took a break for a minute and lied down on my bed. I looked at my clock and saw that it was only 6:30, which meant there was another forty five minutes of daylight.

I lied in my bed taking in the sounds of Fort Minor's Rising Tied album, which has been listened to countless numbers of times through my speakers. Suddenly, a knock on my door broke my reverie. I looked over at my door and thought 'it's way too early for quiet hours' after realizing that it was slightly cracked. I walked over and opened it to see the tiny Asian girl standing there. She was still dressed in her very revealing clothing, which made me stare for a half second.

"Hi. My name is Kyanna. I'm your R.A. I'm just walking around introducing myself to everyone." she said with a smile. I looked at her face and was blown away by how beautiful she was. I gazed at her full thick lips that shined under the lip gloss covering them, and then her brown eyes, which seemed to sparkle. She didn't look Chinese or Japanese, which made me even more interested in her background.

"Hi. My name is CJ." I said after snapping out of my reverie and extended my hand. Kyanna extended her tiny hand as well and shook mine.

"Wow. You have a big hand there." she said with a smile.

"I've heard that. So, you're my R.A? Is my music loud too loud?" I joked hoping she'd have a sense of humor. My last R.A. was a total douche bag, which made a group of us fill a trash can with water and lean it against his door while he was in there.

"No, it's cool. Besides, I like this song a lot. So what does CJ stand for anyway?" she asked. "My name is Calvin Jones, but I prefer CJ. That's what everyone's been calling me since I was a kid. You want to come in?" I asked.

"Sure." Kyanna said with a smile, as I opened the door wider for her to enter. I stared at her ass while she walked past and marveled at how her cheeks formed the most perfect bubble shape. If you looked up bubble butt in the dictionary, Kyanna's ass would be the prime example.

"Sorry I don't have anywhere to sit yet. I'm still unpacking obviously." I said slightly embarrassed at the mess in my room.

"It's fine. I still have some unpacking to do, and I moved in a week ago." she said while looking around my room. "So where are you from CJ?" she asked.

"I'm from Ohio. Born and raised there. What about you?" I asked.

"Oh, I'm from Arizona. I've lived there my whole life, but I like it up here a lot better, mainly because it's a change of pace for me. It's hot as hell there right now." she said. So are you, I thought.

"Yeah, I like it here too. Cincinnati's boring as hell. I've been there way too long. If you don't mind me asking, what's your background? I heard you speaking to your mom earlier and wondered what language that was."

"Oh, my parents are from Philippines. I was speaking Tagalong to my mom." Kyanna said with that beautiful smile on her face.

"Cool. I've never met anyone who was Filipina before. I guess there's a first for everything." I said. We sat in my room talking for another hour and a half, which allowed us to become more familiar with each other. During that time I repeatedly stared at her thick legs and marveled at how muscular her calves were. When not staring at her body and imagining fucking her brains out, I learned that she was a fourth year student majoring in marketing and liked to work out on a regular basis. She was the middle child out of five kids and the shortest one too.

"Alright, well, I need to get back to doing my rounds. It was really nice talking to you CJ. If you ever need anything at all, please don't hesitate to ask at all. Anytime." said Kyanna. We looked at each other in the eyes for a brief second before I said, "it was nice talking to you too. I'm glad that I have someone cool as an RA." Fine as hell too, I added silently.

"Well, I try to be nice to everybody as long as they stay on my good side."

"Believe me, I will be doing that." I said with a laugh.

"I hope so. Or else..." she said with a wink. "Well, I'll talk to you later."

"Alright." I said while watching her continue her rounds down the hallway, staring at that voluptuous backside that could put any man of sound mind under a spell. I needed to make it my goal for this year to sleep with her. She has to be a freak. I know it! I spent the rest of the night watching movies and unpacking my shit. I would have finished sooner, but kept getting distracted by messages from friends here seeing what I was doing, and of course laziness played a factor. Knowing that I had to work early tomorrow morning, I turned down a couple of house party invites.

Over the next couple of months, I settled back into my usual college routine consisting of classes, working, and chilling with my friends on a regular basis. The only thing that was missing was sex. It had been a few months since the last time I'd had sex, which was beginning to wear on me considerably. What didn't help was seeing Kyanna in the hallways wearing tiny shorts, short skirts, or tight pants when heading out to parties. Occasionally, I saw her wandering around in the pair of grey shorts that were so small that they just barely fit over her ass cheeks. I spent countless times spewing large amounts of cum thinking about fucking her thick juicy ass, imagining it's softness pressing against me while unloading deep into her pussy or ass. Kyanna seemed to know that she was a tease because it seemed like all she wore was tight pants to show off her hips and ass or shirts that showed off her substantial cleavage.

While at work one day, I was doing my usual rounds throughout the gym making sure people were using collars on the free weights and picking up the occasional used towel off the floor (which is disgusting by the way) when someone tapped my shoulder. I turned around and saw Kyanna standing behind me wearing the pair of very short and tight grey shorts and a white sports bra that showed off her C-cup breasts, and tiny black sneakers. After panning all over her body with my eyes I finally said, "Hey! How's it going?"

"I'm doing fine. Just about to get my workout started. I didn't know you worked here." she said.

"I've been working here since the end of last year. Haven't seen you around before."

"I usually come later in the day, but I'm going out tonight, so I thought I'd get it done now." said Kyanna. She brushed a couple of hairs out of her eyes and moved them behind her ears. I'd noticed that she went from having red streaks to dark blue, which I thought looked better. I also notice that her navel was pierced too.

"What do you do?" I asked.

"Oh I usually do some light lifting for my arms and some heavy lifting for my legs, then jump on the elliptical for a while. Do you work out? You look like you do."

"Yeah I work out a few days a week. Try to keep in shape. I knew you had to work out a lot because you've got some serious legs. Really nice calves." I said. I cringed for about half a second, thinking that was a little bit strong. Thankfully, it didn't seem to faze her at all.

"These are genetic. All the women in my family have large calves. My ass however, is not genetic. That sort of came out of nowhere. One day I woke up and it was there and just progressively got bigger." said Kyanna matter of fact, much to my surprise.

"You're the odd one in your family, huh?" I said, very surprised at the turn of events. Odd or not, it certainly looked nice.

"Yeah, I mean, come on, how many Asian women have you seen with a big ass? None, right?" she asked while turning to the side to show off her juicy bubble butt. 'She has to be teasing me!' I thought.

"I can't say that I have. Well, you shouldn't think of it as a curse. I'm just saying." I said trying to be matter of fact in spite of the massive hard on that was making a tent in the left leg of my shorts.

"I don't. I'm very comfortable with my body. Well, I'm gonna start my work out now. I'll see you around CJ." she said with a wink.

"Alright. See you around Kyanna." I said watching her walk away from me, blown away by how her shorts just barely (and I mean barely) covered her ass cheeks. There were several men and women staring at her as she walked by them, marveling at how her big round ass jiggled furiously, especially without a hint of cellulite. One guy dropped a free weight on his toe while staring at her, which prompted a loud cry of "shit!" This girl had to know the effect that she had on people. What amazed me more was that there was no visible panty line in shorts, which indicated that Kyanna was not wearing any underwear.

"I knew she's a freak." I said to myself while continuing my rounds. I made sure to walk by wherever Kyanna was to sneak a couple of looks at her while she worked out her incredible body. There were several men periodically walking by and staring at her, which I couldn't blame because they too appreciated the body of a real woman.

While Kyanna did calf lifts, she had several men, including myself, watching her like vultures but pretending to be occupied with their own workouts. I walked over to her area pretending to show a vested interest in stacking the weights where they belonged. Forgetting that there was a very large mirror that spanned across the entire area, I stared intently at her as she flexed her large calves. When I looked in to the mirror, I knew she caught me. Kyanna simply smiled and didn't miss a beat with her exercise. What a tease, I thought. She was by far the biggest cock tease that I have seen in a while. Kyanna had to know that she was not only beautiful, but could have any man in the world. If there were any dudes questioning their heterosexuality, she was the woman that could remove any lingering doubts.

After finishing her sets, she stretched her calves and hamstrings, making sure to move extra slow while bending down to grab her ankles. I stared intently at her bulging ass as it swayed with her movements, which made me want to walk over and vigorously fucking her from behind. After finishing her stretches, she looked over at me and winked while taking a sip of water from a bottle. Unable to take it anymore, I went to the men's room and locked the door. I pulled out my ten inch dick and began to stroke myself furiously, thinking about everything Kyanna did to provoke me. I shot several jets of cum all over the wall, making a substantial mess. After emptying my load, I cursed at the mess and grabbed several paper towels.

"What a fucking tease. That girl is too much." I said to myself. I walked back out into the gym after straightening myself out and resumed my rounds. I saw that Kyanna was now on the elliptical, moving at a very brisk pace, which made her ass jiggle continuously. If there was a form of human torture that involved being tied down and having to stare at her ass without being able to touch her or yourself, then I believe that everyman who wouldn't break for anything else would make an exception this one time. As I walked by Kyanna, she looked at me and removed one of her ear buds.

"Hey, CJ, what are you up to tonight?" she asked while taking a sip of water from her bottle.

"Hmm...nothing much. I was going to hang out with some of my friends tonight, why?" I asked. I could feel my heart beat increasing slightly.

"One of my friends is having a birthday party at this club tonight. Maybe you and your friends could come to that. How many people?" she asked while still maintaining her pace on the machine. I realized that she was in incredible shape because there was still another forty five minutes to go.

"Thanks for the invite. It's me and about three other guys, well, make that two. One of them doesn't do the club thing." I said.

"You're twenty one, right?" she asked, which made my heart sink slightly. I still had some time before that happened.

"Not for another two months, but the other two are. I don't have a fake either." I said.

"What? You don't sound like a club person either." said Kyanna with a smile.

"No, I'm not. Usually I do house parties where you don't have to worry about getting carded." I said with a laugh.

"Don't worry about it. My friend Jim can get you in. He's cool with the doormen at the place seeing as how one of them is his cousin. It'll be alright." Kyanna winked at me.

"Thanks a lot for the invite. I won't tell anyone you're trying to sneak one of your underage residents into a club." I joked.

"Good, because then I'd have to kill you." she laughed.

"I wouldn't want that, so I won't snitch on you." I joked back. As she took another drink from her bottle, I sneaked another look at her ass, watching it bounce all over the place from the brisk movements. "What time is this supposed to be at? "

"I believe it's at 10:30. The place is called Blue Circuit. It's downtown."

"I know where it's at. There's a burger place I like to go to a lot a couple of blocks past it. What kind of music do they play there?"

"The play pretty much whatever is popular right now as far as hip hop and dancing. They play some reggaeton there too. A lot of stuff you can dance to. Do you dance at all?"

"Yeah, I do it all the time at the house parties I go to. I don't do the typical parties with the white people where all they do is stand there and drink. I swear you mention the dancing over there and it's like their kryptonite. They start twitching and fainting and shit." I said which made her giggle.