Kyla, 38 and Her New Slave Pt. 02

Story Info
We backtrack to Kyla's hubby and his education in submission.
2.6k words
4.45
18.6k
10
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/01/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In part 1 Kyla had her first meeting, and session with her new slave, a young man of 25 called Cameron. She had planned a follow up session with her new slave and, hopefully one of her two male lovers (she also has sporadic sessions with two delicious married ladies, which I will recount later), if he is up for it. Even if he isn't then Cam will serve her before and after her lover has fucked her with his 8 and a half inch cock. She had her fingers crossed that the before-and-after worship will also include 'during'; the thought of her slave licking her clit while she is being royally shafted made her nipples hard and her cunt moist.

However, before we get to that, let's backtrack to give you an idea of how Kyla, 37, became a domme.

Kyla was 23 when she married Tim. Tim or Timon to give him his proper name was 12 years her senior and, not to put too fine a point on it, minted. His parents were a university lecturer and a merchant banker who were approaching forty when they both realised that they had no child to leave their not insubstantial fortune to. Both adjusted well to parenthood, but by the time Timon had found a wife, both were in their dotage, and, sadly, neither lived that long afterwards.

Kyla and Tim lived in a rather quaint dutch bungalow, a pretty house and when they went to see what he had inherited, a large country house she had been to many times, Kyla was fairly sure she didn't want to live there.

But, I digress, so onto the sex:

Not long after their marriage Kyla and Tim were fooling around and the subject of fantasies cropped up. Tim took a deep breath and unloaded his secret desire onto his young wife; to be dominated by her. He was certain that these desires all emanated from his childhood experiences of his loving but strict nanny, who when she found his wanking at age 18 had taken him in hand, put him over her knee, pyjama bottoms around his ankles and spanked him very hard.

This is the story of how Nanny, Nicola to her friends, but certainly not to young Timon, at first tried to merely discipline him, but once that failed, spectacularly so, then decided to teach him, nay, train him, how a submissive young man must behave and service a superior dominant lady.

During that first spanking, rather than having the effect Nanny desired, his cock had hardened against her stocking and when she had completed the one dozen firm strokes and allowed him to stand up, had been aghast to see his cock had leaked pre-cum onto her leg. She ordered him to kneel and them took a handful of hair and pushed his mouth down. "Lick your filth up now," she commanded him. In truth it wasn't a lot, but he loved doing it, or rather being ordered to do it, and his cock bobbed and throbbed, which was not unnoticed by Nanny Nicola.

Over the next few months, Nanny decided to supervise his masturbation; he wasn't allowed to wank without her permission. During that first wanking session as he stood naked by her side, Nanny flicked and tapped his cock and balls with a wooden rule, while calling him a naughty boy unable to control his urges. Well, Nanny would teach him a lesson he would never forget. As he reached orgasm Nanny slid her hands down her thighs then pulled the hem of her black skirt up, exposing her stocking clad thighs. After all she didn't want cum stains on her skirt. His orgasm wracked through him, his breath deep and ragged and his ejaculate flew out of his cock head, splattering her stocking clad thigh in one, two, then a third string of thick hot cum.

Nanny picked up the wooden rule and wacked his waning erection; "Kneel." she commanded.

Timon crumbled and dropped to his knees, holding his stinging, dripping cock, the three strings of cum in front of his face, as the smell of fresh spunk filled the room. "Well, I'm waiting," she snapped.

"What do you mean Nanny." Timon protested.

"You are not a child, if you can maintain an erection like that when you are being spanked then you are certainly a man, a man with unusual tastes, it must be said. So I will treat you like a man, a submissive man and if you want it, and I mean really want it, I will teach you how a man with your proclivities behaves properly. Hopefully this will help you once you find a wife. Well, do you want that?"

"Yes, Nanny, I do!" he responded enthusiastically.

"Well, in which case your next lesson is what we do with this filth." she said emphasising the 'we' while pointing down with one red painted nail at the thick strings of spunk on her stocking clad thigh.

"Pardon, Nanny?" Said Timon, utterly confused. "Should I fetch the tissues?"

Nicola laughed, "No need," she replied and put her hand behind his neck, pulling his head down to her leg. "Remember when you dribbled on my thigh when I spanked you? Yes, of course you do. Lick it up, and when you have it all on your tongue, open your mouth and show me."

"Please, Nanny, please." he pleaded.

"I think what you mean is 'Thank you for teaching me how to behave, Nanny', don't you Timon?"

"Yes, Nanny, thank you Nanny."

"Get to work then, and do not stop until my stocking is clean."

Timon bent his neck down and in a vain attempt, or is it vein attempt? to get this over with, made one long lick along the length of his ejaculate. He didn't quite manage it all in one go, but Nanny lifted his chin with the wooden rule.

"Show me."

Timon turned his head towards her and stuck his tongue out. It was coated in his cum. Nanny looked at it for several seconds before tapping him under the chin.

"Swallow it."

Timon was taken aback, he fully expected to be told to go to the bathroom to dispose of it, and hesitated, the cum on his tongue prevented him from saying anything.

"I said swallow it!"

Timon gulped and the cum slid down his throat. It wasn't as bad as he thought it would be.

"Show me!" she snapped, and no sooner had he opened his mouth and stuck out his tongue than she turned his head back to her stockinged thigh. "Now the rest, get on with it."

This scenario happened several times a week, in between Timon arriving home from sixth form college and before his parents arrived home, and nearing the time Timon was to leave for university he was well versed in submission, although she never allowed him to do anything to her. That changed on the evening of her birthday; arriving home, he was directed to her study as usual.

"Strip and kneel, and no touching yourself." she said over her shoulder as she went to the kitchen and turned down pans in which she was cooking dinner.

He had only just knelt when she entered and closed the door behind her, turning the key in the lock.

"I have a special birthday gift for you," she said standing in front of him. At 42 years old, she was still attractive, blond, full figured and curvaceous. How she had never married was beyond him, but he was glad she hadn't, otherwise he wouldn't have been tutored by her, sexually speaking, for the past few months . She unzipped her long skirt and it fell to the floor. She put her hand on his shoulder to steady herself and stepped out of it.

"Pick it up and put it over there." She pointed at the desk.

He did so and returned to kneel before her. She wore a long full length sheer black slip underneath. She unbuttoned her slate grey silk

blouse and allowed it to slide from her shoulders. Without being told Timon scuttled behind her, picked up the blouse laid it beside the skirt and returned to kneel before her. Her large breasts were covered by the lace top of the underslip, and she wore a plain black triangular G string, clearly visible through the sheer material.

She leaned over to the desk and picked up a packet and handed it to Timon. He looked at it and his breathing quickened: it was a pair of black lace top stockings, hold ups, the lace top about 4 inches wide.

"Open them and then put them on me."

She stepped past him as he fumbled with the packet. She perched herself on the edge of the antique oak desk. Timon turned and crawled towards her. She lifted her right foot and he unbuckled her shoe, placing it on his thigh, then set about putting the stockings on her. His fumblings were rather useless but they got there eventually.

"You'll need to do that better next time, that was pathetic." she scolded, adding "put my shoes back on."

He did so, and having buttoned the single ankle strap of each high heel, he longed to be ordered to kiss her feet.

"Please may I kiss your foot, Nanny." he pleaded.

"You may, but before that, going forward while you will continue to call me Nanny in front of your parents, behind closed doors you will address me as Mistress or Miss Nicola."

He had said her name over and over a thousand times while wanking in his bedroom, but as he called her that for the very first time his mouth went dry and it came out as barely a whisper;.

"Thank you Miss Nicola." His lips brushed the 20 denier stockings and he licked his lips before lavishing her foot with kisses and little licks.

"Now the other one."

After a couple of minutes Nicola bent down to hitch up her slip. Once she had the hem up to her knees she spread her thighs and told him to kiss her cunt through her knickers. The aroma wasn't exactly new to him, he had secretly been sniffing and sucking the gusset of her dirty knickers, stolen or more precisely, borrowed from her laundry basket, since he had began masturbating, and yet it smelled sweeter than ever, as he lavished her crotch with wet kisses, his nose rubbing into the neatly trimmed bush beneath the material. Nicola reached down and pulled the G string to one side.

"Firstly, a lesson in female anatomy." Whereby she proceeded to teach him exactly what was what down there. Once that was completed she told him where to begin licking, and a couple of times chided him, principally for being either too impatient or too hurried.

"Now make your tongue long and hard and put it into my vagina." She gasped as his tongue slid into her hot wet hole. It had been a long time since she'd had this, and most of what she had had back then had left her unsatisfied, and she was determined that wouldn't happen again.

She lay back and savoured his worship, egging him on to do more, to lick around her inner lips, to tongue fuck her, aided by her grabbing him by the hair and virtually fucking his face.

Finally, satisfied that he was at least familiar with her cunt, she allowed him to lick up her lips, and under her direction, his tongue at last reached her clit.

"Keep licking it, press your tongue onto it, then around it, and suck it when I tell you."

In truth it didn't take long for her orgasm to rise, and as her body began to shake quite violently, the spasms wracking her, as she dug her red nails into his scalp.

Eventually, after a full fifteen seconds she pushed him back, and he slumped back on his knees, his jaw aching. Nicola lay there for a full minute before she pushed herself up onto her elbows and looked down at the naked young man kneeling before her, his erection jutting straight up towards her.

"Not bad, for a first attempt anyway. You will require more practice of course, but we have time before I depart."

Depart? DEPART!? What on earth was she talking about? Tim didn't understand. They had just shared the most amazing experience, and now she was talking about leaving!

Nicola explained that once he went off to University then she'd no longer be needed, and was just waiting for his parents to give her notice. He protested that his parents would never do that but Nicola knew better and told him to shut up and stand up. Once he was standing she told him to wank his cock slowly. As he stroked his erection she reached into the desk drawer behind her and took out a condom. She split the packet, took it out and began to roll it over his cock head, then down the shaft.

"Right, time for you to learn how to fuck me," she said a matter of factly, "but if you are close to coming, then you'd better ask for my permission." She lifted his chin to look him straight in the eyes. "Do not forget that. Disappoint me and your training ends tonight. Do you understand young man?"

"Yes, Mistress." he replied as he pushed the head of his cock between her lips. As he slipped inside she gasped with relief, it had been far too long, and each inch not only filled her cunt but filled her with an overwhelming delight.

Sadly, it didn't take long for him to reach orgasm or at least approach orgasm, the vinegar strokes. He asked for her permission to come, but she pushed him away.

"On your knees."

He fell to his knees, and Nicola grabbed him by the hair, pulling his mouth back onto her cunt. His tongue quickly found her clit and he licked and sucked enthusiastically.

"Good boy, you're beginning to understand how this works."

The process was repeated: Nicola's orgasm, some minutes fucking, his orgasm denied, and Tim back on his knees. Once Nicola had come four times, and having checked the clock, she decided to allow him to come next time. As his orgasm approached he gasped out, begging to be allowed to come. Nicola pushed him back until his cock slid out, then gripped the end of the condom, pulling it off his pulsing erection.

"Wank it, quickly now."

Tim wrapped his hand around his cock and wanked furiously, and it didn't take him long to come, the thick strings splattering her splayed lips, and up under her clit hood, the second one arcing onto her neat triangular bush. His grunts would have clearly been heard had they not been the only two in the house. He was plastered in sweat, and she was plastered in spunk, but she knew that she had to act right now, the second his orgasm subsided. Nicola reached beside her and picked up the wooden rule, then put it under his chin lifting it so that he faced her.

"You know what to do, don't you?"

Tim merely nodded and dropped to his knees.

"Thank you Miss Nicola, thank you so much." he said sotto voce as his tongue snaked between her lips and he licked up his hot, thick cum.

In part three, we will witness the beginning of Kyla and Timon's journey together, but also Timon's parents decision on Nicola's future job prospects.