Kyla, 38 and Her New Slave Pt. 03

Story Info
Kyla's in-laws, and their adventures with Nicola.
3.4k words
4.52
17.1k
8
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/01/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In part 1 Kyla met and had her first session with her new slave.

Then in part 2 we backtracked to tell how Kyla's late husband Timon was trained as a submissive by Nicola.

Now we move forward with Nicola as she also took Timon's parents in hand, after he had left home for university.

*

Nicola became a Nanny about ten years before this part of the story is set.

She had had a somewhat chequered history with men and indeed women as far as sex was concerned, but she had known since her early twenties that she enjoyed being dominant in the bedroom, but back then, pre internet finding like minded individuals wasn't so easy. Yes, she'd had some very nice experiences but none that had gone further than just sex, something that had legs.

And so Nicola had kind of drifted into her chosen profession, and when this dream position had come up she knew she just had to take it. The couple, Margarite and Eric, were generous and kind, and with their son at school and both of them at work she had a fair amount of time to herself. The boy was a well mannered boy and took to Nicola from the off.

From day one she was always more than just a nanny to Eric and Margarite's young son, she was housekeeper, confidente, and in truth, more mother to Timon than his University lecturer mother ever was. The story of how Nicola made a man of the eighteen year old Timon is told elsewhere. For now I'm going to concentrate on the day after Timon left for university, when Nicola asked to see his parents to discuss her future employment prospects. Just to set the scene: Timon's parents are in their fifties, Nicola is in her early forties, and, how can I describe her? I'd say like a blonde Nigella Lawson, the tv chef, when she was totally voluptuous, and a veritable domestic Goddess, much how Nigella herself was described back in the day, and as sexy as hell!

As they sat down at the kitchen table Nicola began by thanking them for their hospitality for the past ten years. They had always treated her generously, although her car could do with an upgrade, her only gripe, but with them unaware that for the past few months she had been teaching their 18 year old son to pleasure her, firstly on his knees with his tongue in her cunt, which he took to like a duck to water, and then by teaching him to fuck her, and how to control his release, in order to prolong her pleasure. Nicola knew he would be back home from University for Xmas and hoped he hadn't lost his will to serve her. But for now, just keeping her job was her top priority.

"So, I just wanted to clarify my position now that you don't need a Nanny any more, and would like to know how much notice period you're going to give me..."

Margarite cut her short: "What do you mean notice? Eric, say something!" she snapped at her husband.

"But I think I'm entitled to notice, I mean, I have to find somewhere to live, as well as a new job!"

"No, there will be no notice!" blustered Margarite.

Nicola bridled, stood up and turned away, the wooden kitchen chair clattering over on the oak floor.

"Nicola please", Eric began, "what she means is we don't want you to go."

Nicola stopped in her tracks.

"But what will my role be."

"We'll think of something, but you can't go, we need you!"

"Need me? What do you mean, need me?"

Eric stood, walked round the table and picked up the chair, his gesture inviting Nicola to sit back down. As she did he put his hand on her shoulder. She grasped his hand and Margarite reached over the table taking her other hand.

Their was a pregnant silence in the room, broken by Margarite: "We need you Nicola, we adore you, love you being part of our family."

"Pardon?"

"Yes, and now Timon has gone we were hoping that we could have the privacy to show you just how much we adore you. We've spoken of little else for weeks now."

Eric leaned over her and kissed the top of her head ever so gently. He glanced at his wife, who nodded imperceptibly.

"May I touch you Nicola?" He asked respectfully.

Nicola leaned her head back and smiled at him "Yes, please do." she smiled.

Erics hand slipped down her shoulder and caressed her breast. Margarite pulled Nicola's hand towards her and placed it on her own breast, before standing and bending towards her, taking her face in her hands and then leaning in to kiss her on the mouth.

Nicola was unprepared for any of this, but responded to the kiss as Eric stood behind her then bent down and kissed her on top of her head again.

The enormity of the situation brought her back to reality and she broke the kiss, as sweet as it was, and pushed their hands off her.

She was determined to take charge here, not to be dictated to or used by them. This was not how it was supposed to go. Her dominant nature told her that if she didn't act now them the result wouldn't be the one she wanted or indeed needed. She wasn't about to become their play thing, it was her way or the highway, job or no job.

"No, no, no. You can't just spring this on me, not after ten years of spying on me in my bedroom!"

The married couple initially fell silent. "Eric how could you!" said Margarite, harking back to the spying comment.

"Well you are no better Margarite"

"What do you mean?"

"You have been spying through the keyhole of my bedroom since I came to live here."

"But I..."

Nicola turned to Eric: "She watches me masturbating at least twice a week, usually when you're playing golf."

Margarite was open mouthed.

"Do you prefer me to use the clit stimulator, which my friend Carol bought me, or perhaps the enormous black dildo, you know, the ten inch one?"

Margarite stammered a reply, denying to her husband that she didn't, but Nicola cut her short.

"You did and you still do. The last time was only yesterday."

She turned to Eric "I could see her eye in the keyhole," neglecting to add "I came twice."

"That wasn't her." said Eric "That was me."

"Oh, was it now?" replied Nicola.

"But after you came. I heard Mags coming up stairs so I hurried out."

Nicola turned to Margarite, but merely raised an inquisitive eyebrow.

"I only looked for a minute."

"Really? And yet the light through the keyhole was obscured when I reached for the big black cock, and was still there after my orgasm."

"I saw you come on the black dildo." said Margarite "It was fantastic, you were fantastic." she said with obvious affection and admiration. "I've loved watching you, every time was so, so, horny."

Nicola was delighted but hid it away behind a stern face.

"So, lets get this straight, you want me to stay on after Timon has settled at University?"

They both blurted out almost in unison that they did.

"Well, things are going to have to change. As I won't be required to discipline your son any longer, I can see I am going to have to install some discipline in this household." she snapped. "The peeping through the keyhole will stop, unless you both behave yourself, if you'd both like that?"

They both nodded, it was something they had both come to love, although of late the days when the keyhole was unobscured by the key had become few and far between. In fact, neither had noticed that it was only unobscured on the evenings when Tim was playing rugby, football or cricket.

"I suggest we continue this in your office." Said Nicola firmly.

They went into the office, Eric holding the door as both ladies entered. Nicola sat on the edge of the desk and indicated that Margarite should sit at the desk. Eric sat in a club chair along the wall opposite the fireplace.

"Stand up Eric." he stood. "Now strip." She ordered. He glanced at his wife, who merely nodded in agreement.

Once he was naked Nicola picked up the wooden ruler from the letter stand, and beckoning him forward lifted his semi erect cock up with the end of it.

"Why do you allow him to be this...this...this hairy?"

Margarite muttered that she had asked him to trim it back, but that he hardly ever did.

"Right then," said Nicola firmly, "As I am in charge now, you will not only keep it trimmed, you will begin by shaving it all off! You have fifteen minutes! Get out!"

Eric turned and slunk away towards the bathroom, and as the door closed behind him, Nicola turned to Margarite.

"Right! Now let's see what you have to offer. Strip!" Margarite hesitated and Nicola slapped her face, shocking her.

"I said strip!"

Margarite unbuttoned her own dress, kicked off her shoes, then pulled down her tights. Nicola held out her hand and Margarite gave her the tights. Nicola opened the desk drawer and took out a pair of scissors then cut the tights in half. Margarite was non plussed as to why she did that and paused.

"I told you to strip, get on with it." she snapped.

Once she was naked, Nicola told her to turn around, then bound her wrists behind her back with one leg of her own tights.

"When your husband comes back, he will no doubt be delighted to see what you're up to."

Nicola began to strip, pulling Margarite's mouth down to her enormous breast, which the older woman sucked voraciously. Once almost naked Nicola told her to kneel, and Nicola, wearing only her black stockings and red suspenders, sat on the desk, opened her legs and beckoned Mags forward.

"Done this before?"

"No, well, not since University."

"Of course, I should have known you had." and then pushed her to her knees pulling her head into her crotch by her short hair.

"Good girl. Remind me to fuck you with the ten inch dildo later on."

After about five minutes of Margarite licking her cunt Nicola felt her orgasm building.

The door opened and Eric, naked and shorn, stepped into the room.

Nicola looked up: "Don't you knock when you enter a ladies room?"

Eric stood open mouthed, his penis hardening as he watched his wife on her knees, between Nicola's ample thighs. From where he stood he couldn't quite see her mouth or tongue but her head movements told him that she was an enthusiastic cunt licker. Nicola let go of her hair, but she didn't move away.

"She isn't being forced Eric. Look what a willing slut she is. Now come here."

He approached and Nicola reached down and wrapped her fingers around his hard cock pushing his foreskin back exposing the shiny purple head. She took a handful of Margarite's hair again and turned her head away from her cunt to face her husband's cock.

"Suck it, get it nice and hard." She ordered.

The cock head slipped between her lips and the frothy combination of her saliva and Nicola's cunt juice dripped off his glans. Nicola allowed her to continue until Eric moaned, at which point she pulled Margarite's head away, pushing her mouth back to her cunt, and told Eric to face the door and to put his hands behind his back. She picked up the other half of the tights and bound his wrists tightly together.

"Go and stand in the corner." She ordered him.

He walked to the corner and turned around.

Nicola merely used her index finger to indicate he should turn away.

"That will be a very firm spanking for you later."

Eric shivered and reluctantly turned around, the sight of his wife licking their housekeeper's cunt denied him.

"Please Nicola." he protested.

"I said turn around." She repeated her order.

He reluctantly turned, facing the corner, and Nicola pulled his wife's head by the hair further into her crotch.

"And do not stop until I come, After she makes me come it will be your turn Eric," she looked down at Margarite; "Is he any good with his tongue, slut?" She asked her.

Eric's wife looked up and took her mouth off Nicola's cunt only long enough to whisper "He doesn't do it to me."

"He what?" Nicola almost shouted. "Hmph, I can see that someone is going to have to be shown his place in this house. In future you will not come until you have made me come twice, and your wife at least once."

"Do why doesn't he lick your cunt, slut?" she asked the kneeling Margarite.

She broke off momentarily to say "He says he doesn't enjoy it."

"I've never heard anything like it. I'd bet it's more to do with the fact that's he's useless at it."

Eric shivered momentarily in the corner.

When Nicola's orgasm arrived it was prolonged and violent and she bucked her hips into Margarite's face. Eric turned slightly towards them just enough to sneak a look as Nicola tightened her grip on his wife's hair as her body shook uncontrollably, before she collapsed onto the desk, then pushed Margarite's head away, as the older woman sank down to sit on her legs and struggled to breathe.

Nicola regained her composure and stood up, towering majestically over Margarite's slight frame as she stroked her short hair.

"When was the last time you made a woman come?"

"That was my first." she whispered.

Nicola put her fingers under her chin and lifted her face towards her.

"Well it won't be your last, it won't even be your last today."

Her words sent a shiver down Margarite's spine, and her cunt, flooded with moisture, tingling, longing for a tongue or a cock to be thrust into her.

"Come here Eric." Nicola commanded. He turned and walked towards them, his cock bobbing in front of him. Nicola used the wooden ruler again, flicking the head gently, testing its hardness.

"Suck it, slut!" She said, lifting Margarite's head by her hair. Once they were positioned facing each other, the cock head on Margarite's lips Nicola began to lay down her conditions:

"From now on, I am in charge of sex in this house. No sex will occur without me being present, or without my permission if I am away. Do you both understand?"

They did, Margarite pulling her mouth off his cock for just enough time to say "Ok Nicola.", which really was not the correct response.

Nicola pulled her head back by the hair.

"Whenever sex is initiated you will both call me Mistress, and you will be called Slut, Margarite, and from now on Eric, you will be called Slave. Do you both understand?"

They both hurried to reply "Yes Mistress." as Nicola shoved her Slut's head roughly back onto his cock, which slipped between her lips and over her tongue.

Nicola pulled back her right arm and then brought it back with one very firm stroke onto Eric's, sorry her slave's left buttock. He cried out and flinched, and Slut opened her mouth, his cock slipping through her lips.

Nicola spoke sternly.

"Did I give either of you permission to stop?"

Both muttered their apologies and Slut opened her mouth to take her husband's cock again.

"This punishment is for spying on me without permission. You will count your punishment strokes out loud, and after every six you will thank me. Perform to my satisfaction and I will give you a reward."

Slave counted the firm strokes, three to either buttock.

"Thank you Mistress." he said after six, then again after twelve, eighteen and twenty four, by which time his bottom was glowing red, his cock remaining hard only because of his wife's tongue swirling around his glans."

Nicola sat back on the desk, swivelled towards him, then reached up and grabbed him by the hair.

"On your knees."

Eric sank down and manoeuvred himself into position as his wife worked her aching jaw back and forth. Nicola was very turned on again and despite having planned to use the enormous strap on dildo on Margarite, needed to come again, dragging her slave's mouth onto her cunt. Eric's bottom stung but he thought that he hadn't ever been so turned on, as he licked voraciously at her shaven cunt, his nose in her neatly trimmed triangle of hair.

Nicola's orgasm wasn't long in coming, wracking her generous frame as she struggled for breath, fucking his mouth, extolling him to lick harder, to suck her clit, to tongue fuck her, until she could take no more and she pushed him away.

Once she had come down, she ordered Eric to lie on his back on the desk with his head just over the edge, and then lifted Margarite onto her feet, pulling their mouths together as Nicola edged backwards, until her arse hit Eric's face. She let go of Margarite's face and reached behind her, spreading her ample buttocks, before planting her cunt onto Eric's willing mouth, her weight spreading her lips across his lips as he frantically sought out her hot wetness.

She allowed him to lick her out while she savoured Margarite's tongue.

"Will there be a Xmas bonus, this year Margarite?" She asked casually.

"Yes, yes, there will." Replied Margarite between kisses. "Would a Mercedes suffice?"

Oh yes, it would.

Eric was glad to hear that, anything, as long as this beautiful big blonde Goddess stayed in their lives.

Nicola stood up and ordered Slave to lie on the desk, hid head over the edge, then manhandled Margarite into position, with her cunt on Eric's mouth, then pushed her head down to take his erection in her mouth in a sixth nine.

"No coming before I return." she warned as she left the study.

She returned just a few minutes later, the huge black dildo jutting from the harness around her waist. From his prone position, his head upside down, Eric saw her approach his eyes wide.

Nicola pulled his head down off Margarite's cunt.

"Do you want me to fuck her?" She asked, her eyebrow arched questioningly.

He could only stammer his affirmation.

"Well you'd better ask nicely then, hadn't you?"

"Please Mistress, I beg you, please fuck my wife."

"Your wife? Oh you mean my slut?"

"Yes, Mistress, please fuck your slut, fuck her hard."

"Well you'd better get this wet, I doubt if she's ever had a cock this big before."

While that wasn't true, neither of them knew that, and a few wet licks later the huge black dildo was glistening with her slave's saliva.

She took hold of it near the hilt and pushed it between her slut's lips, forcing it into her willing fuck hole, sliding inch after inch inside, until she was impaled on all ten inches.

Margarite gasped as Nicola held it deep inside of her, grinding her pelvis against her skinny little arse.

"Get her clit in your mouth and suck it until she comes. After she does you can lick my cock clean." She told Eric, then began to slowly withdraw inch after inch, until only the circumcised head remained, before plunging it back into her, driving the breath from her lungs, filling not only her cunt but engulfing her entire body with a wave of pleasure she had never ever experienced before.

As she increased the pace so Margarite began to writhe around as Eric tried to keep his mouth wrapped around her clit.

Just as her cries and groans began to increase in volume, the phone rang.

Visibly annoyed, Nicola withdrew the ten inches of cock with an audible 'plop' and turned to pick up the phone.

She answered it as she surveyed her employers, hands bound lying in a 69 on the antique desk.

"Hello, Nanny, it's Timon. May I speak to my mother please?"

"Oh hello Timon, I'm afraid you mother's pretty tied up right now. I'll ask her to call you back as soon as she's free." They exchanged pleasantries.

"I'm going to miss you Miss Nicola," Said the 18 year old.

"Don't worry Timon, your mother said I can stay on, subject to a few changes in duties."

The young man was overjoyed to hear it. "Can't wait to see you again Miss,"

he said, unable to talk filth on the very public phone. They exchanged their goodbyes and Nicola put down the phone.

Oh yes!" thought Nicola, I am really going to enjoy my new role!

To be continued.