Kylarena Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, she'll serve," Cvorag said. "I made sure of that, as well."

"Interesting. Perhaps I should invest in these rings of yours, Cvorag."

The dwarf shrugged. "You could do that. They don't come cheap though," he said.

"But this time?"

"This time is different. The fool girl thought she could steal from me! No one steals from Cvorag Willsmither and gets away with it." The dwarf grinned, a huge, fell expression on his flat face. "I can't rightly keep her here though. My more honest customers might question it, and well... slavery is technically illegal."

"Ah, so you contact your dear friend Avathexis who doesn't have such limitations, is that it?"

Cvorag chuckled. "Don't tell me that you're going to play the innocent card, old friend. We both know better than that, and it's a well-known fact that you are often looking for new blood. Anyway, you even being in the city is illegal, so why would you balk at a little slave trading?"

Avathexis sighed. "Yes, yes, but appearances must be kept up. Still, I do appreciate you giving me the chance to see her first."

"We're agreed then?" Cvorag asked.

"We are agreed," the dark elf replied, but then held out one hand, palm out. "First though, there is a small matter."

Cvorag furrowed his brow. "What matter is that then?"

"I cater to a rather eclectic clientele," Avathexis replied. "Some of them are rather less than gentle with the merchandise. I need to know that she'll be able to be well used, without breaking."

Cvorag grunted. Kylarena's eyes got a touch wider, sweat beading on her forehead. She wasn't sure what the dark elf had in mind, but she was certain it couldn't be good for her. "What did you have in mind?" the dwarf asked. "I can assure you she was plenty pliant when I took her last night."

The dark elf chuckled. "I'm sure she was. No, I was thinking more along the lines of my associate here," he said, indicating the ogre. The ogre, for his part, stood there impassively, no sign of conscious thought flickering in his eyes at all. Kylarena had nearly forgotten his presence, but Avathexis' pronouncement made her realize just how present, and large, he was.

"What?" Kylarena gasped. "You can't be serious? He'll tear me apart!"

"Oh, I rather doubt that," Avathexis said. "Though to be fair, I imagine that he's quite a bit larger than what you're used to. Tell me Cvorag, do you still have that lovely ointment that you used to carry everywhere?"

Cvorag snorted. "Normally I'd charge for this," the dwarf said, "but I'm curious if the slut can take it. Give me a moment."

After Cvorag disappeared into the back room, Avathexis stepped up to Kylarena. Smiling at her, he slipped his fingers into the waist of her leather bottoms and slowly peeled them off of her. The thief shivered at his touch, felt a pleasant tingle wind its way up from between her legs to the tips of her nipples. The dark elf ran a long thin finger up between her thighs, and without conscious thought she parted her legs. She moaned, low and long, when he found her clit, slowly flicked his finger back and forth, back and forth against it. She reached down, grabbed his wrist, holding him between her legs as he fingered her.

"Please," she whispered, but even so she wasn't sure what she asking. Did she want him to stop? To get her off? To help her escape? Slowly, inexorably, the dark elf pulled his hand from her grasp, slowly ran his finger slick with her juices around her lips, finally pushing it into her mouth. He gave her a wide smile, revealing his too-pointed teeth as she sucked on his finger.

"Here we are," Cvorag said coming back into the smithy. He was carrying another jar of ointment, much like he had last night, and Kylarena shuddered when she thought what use he would put to it now.

"Good," Avathexis said. "Strip," he commanded the ogre. The ogre set down his cudgel on the floor with a heavy thud then fumbled with his cloak, rough shirt and oversized trousers. He sported an enormous gut, hair sprouted in unexpected and unfortunate places, and most distressing to Kylarena the cudgel he carried wasn't the only club he was sporting. It wasn't even semi-hard yet, and it already looked larger than any cock any of her former lovers possessed. It looked decidedly larger even than the biggest toy she owned. She felt suddenly grateful that Cvorag had more of that ointment on hand.

"Bend over girl," Cvorag told her. "Trust me, it'll be easier that way. Or do you want to get in the pillory again?"

Kylarena shook her head and turned around, bending over a bench that Trevor dragged over. She pushed her ass up and out, color coming to her cheeks at being exposed to so many men at once. She felt Cvorag grab her legs, spread her thighs further apart. She tried to keep from moaning, but one escaped her lips anyway as the dwarf proceeded to rub the ointment over her pussy. Her moaning picked up in pace when she felt him insert a finger between her pussy lips, worked it in and out. She gasped when her pushed a second finger in, and then gave a small yelp when he added a third.

"That's... that's too much," she said, twisting her head and trying to see what the dwarf was up to. Slowly he pulled his fingers out, and she gave a small sigh of relief. Her relief was short lived and she jumped forward when she felt her pussy violated again, felt it being stretched. "Oh gods, oh gods, oh gods," she breathed, biting her lip and tears starting in her eyes. She knew that the ointment was helping, felt it numbing her, preparing her for the violation to come.

"Easy now," Cvorag said. "That's just four fingers there. Trust me, you'll thank me for doing this later."

Kylarena didn't respond, just held tight to the bench and tried not to think too hard about what was happening to her. She hated to admit it, but what the dwarf was starting to do to her felt good. Really good. She was fairly certain those damn nipple rings had something to do with it, and the ointment certainly helped as well, but just the feeling of being so full was playing havoc with her libido.

"Ahh, that's it," Cvorag said, but before the thief could ask, she felt something give and she realized that he had his whole hand inside of her. She gasped and moaned, but pulling away just made him follow her, increasing her lust to new heights. She bit her lip, moaned louder, felt her nipples, her clit feel like they were charged. Slowly, slowly, Cvorag pulled his hand out of her which was both pain and pleasure so intertwined as to be indistinguishable.

"Please," Kylarena whispered. "Please let me cum."

Avathexis chuckled. "You weren't kidding with this one, were you?"

"Not at all," Cvorag replied. "She's ready now. Or as ready as she's going to be."

Kylarena heard the heavy thud of the ogre's footsteps, felt his presence behind her, tried to keep herself from shaking. She felt his massive hands, each easily large enough to close around her entire head, latch on to her hips. She felt his massive cock pressing between her legs, but after having been fisted by the dwarf she felt more confident that she'd be able to take him. She braced herself against the bench, tried to relax her body as much as possible.

"Shiiiit," she groaned as the ogre thrust his cock into her. He wasn't gentle, or slow, or interested in anything other than his own pleasure. He smelled her growing arousal in the air hanging heavy like cheap perfume. Her lust sparked his own, had awakened the leviathan that lived between his legs. His usually dull eyes lit up with a devious lust: a desire to take, to possess, to dominate. The ogre didn't care about the size difference, he just knew that there was a female in the room and that she was ready.

"Too much, too much, too much," Kylarena panted. "Oh god, stop" she screamed, her voice going up several octaves into a keening wail as she felt the head of the ogre's cock pressing between her legs, stretching her pussy even wider than the dwarf's hand had.

"You're not going to have trouble with the neighbors, are you?" Avathexis asked. "Perhaps we should have gagged her first."

Cvorag shook his head, his eyes fixed on the ravishment the buxom thief was receiving. "Don't need to worry about that," he said. "I made sure a long time ago that the forge is well-proofed against sound. It's one of the reasons I'm so well liked in this neighborhood. I have the quietest forge around."

"Argh, you're splitting me apart," gasped the thief. She couldn't believe just how deep the ogre was, and it seemed he kept going deeper. Her full breasts swung back and forth underneath her, and her arms ached from holding herself up on the table. She wanted to reach back to play with her clit, thinking that might help, but she was afraid to let go, afraid that if she did the ogre would plow her right into the floor. She could hear the ogre grunting as he fucked her, could feel his immense cock throbbing in her pussy. She could only imagine how tight she must feel to him. Finally, she felt him hit her cervix, letting out a low moan when she did.

"I'm not sure what good she'll be to you after getting fucked by that brute," Cvorag observed.

Avathexis shrugged. "You let me worry about that," he said. "She is taking it extremely well though. Just what is in that ointment?"

Cvorag winked at him. "Trade secret. But I'll throw in a dozen jars for a hundred gold pieces."

"A hundred gold? You old swindler, I bet its nothing more than willow bark and lubricant."

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck," Kylarena shouted. The ogre picked up his pace and was driving his massive dick hard into her, short hard thrusts that were pushing her and the bench forward until it hit the forge and couldn't go any further. "It's too big!" she screamed. Her body was slick with sweat, her face flushed from the effort of being fucked so completely. Then she was convulsing, her entire body shaking from one tremendous orgasm. She screamed as she came, her eyes rolling back into her head, bucking back against the ogre who threw his head back and howled as he came, flooding her pussy with his seed.

"Did I mention that it also acts as a contraceptive?" Cvorag added.

"Truly?" Avathexis asked.

The ogre pulled himself out of Kylarena, his massive cock slowly deflating. Kylarena collapsed on the floor of the forge, cum and lube leaking out of her gaping, thoroughly used pussy. She breathed heavily, her hair once more a mess, her body aching. She looked down, could see on her body where the ogre's hands had been, the red marks on her otherwise smooth skin. She wasn't sure if she'd even be able to feel a normal sized cock again, worried that she was ruined for normal sex. Then she remembered that she was being sold to the dark elf, and wondered if she was ever going to have "normal" sex again. She felt incredibly drained, like she'd just been running for an hour.

"Right," said the dark elf. "A hundred gold for a dozen jars you said?"

"That's right. Trevor, help her get cleaned up will you?" Cvorag barked at his assistant. Trevor ran and got a wash basin of clean water and towel. He ended up having to position her to clean her up, as she was practically catatonic. Still, that didn't stop him from caressing her breasts, her stomach and her legs more than was absolutely necessary. He did stop after a bit as he definitely preferred it when she was more responsive.

"Err... is she going to be alright?" Trevor asked. A thin line of drool was hanging from her mouth, and her eyes were closed.

Cvorag and Avathexis both nodded. "She'll be fine," Cvorag said. "See about getting her dressed as well, won't you? There should be a cloak in the back room. I'm assuming you aren't going to be staying in the city for long?"

"Unfortunately not, old friend," the dark elf said, clapping the dwarf on the back. He watched as Trevor struggled to dress the non-responsive thief in her black bra and panties. He finally managed to finish, then placed the heavy cloak about her shoulders, clasping it around her neck. "My business here is concluded, and its best I be gone before any lightsiders get wind of my presence." He produced a heavy sack of coins from underneath his cloak, then added a slightly smaller sack to it. "For the ointment."

Cvorag nodded. "Still, it was good to see you, even if only briefly," he said, taking the sacks from the elf. "I take it you have plans for her already?"

"Oh yes," the dark elf said, grinning wickedly. "Indeed I do."

12