Kyle - My First Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kyle responded by placing his hand on the back of my head and guiding my mouth back to his cock. I used my right had to control how far down I went on him. I traced his scrotum with the fingertips of my left hand. Kyles hand held my mouth impaled on his cock while his hip started pumping his cock in and out of my mouth, my right hand was not enough control as I started to gag on every second or third thrust.

The first pulse of semen hit the back of my mouth. After the second and third shots I could not breathe and I had to swallow. On the fourth shot, I could feel his semen dripping from the roof of my mouth. I let Kyle's cock slip from my mouth and I tilted my head back and swallowed four more times trying to clear my mouth. I finished off the two opened bottles of water from the coffee table; I then rested my head on Kyle's thigh and tried swallowing a few more times. I curled up on the couch with Kyle resting my head on his chest. I pulled the blanket off the back of the couch around us. I did not want this moment to end.

"I never had a girlfriend swallow before, that was amazing," Kyle whispered as he stroked my back.

"So now I'm your girlfriend?" I asked playfully.

"Well you do fit nicely on the back of my bike," Kyle said softly.

"Is that right?" I said jokingly.

We cuddled in silence for several more minuets before Kyle announced he did not want to but he should be heading back to his sister's house. I knew he had to leave so I got up with him and followed him to the kitchen. We got dressed and I followed him out to his bike.

It was still raining as we kissed and said our goodbyes. Kyle did not say goodbye he said, "Until we meet again" then he drove off.

12