Kylee Nash Goes Black

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Baby, you got me all hard again." Kylee noticed his thick black cock was rock hard in her hand again as she jerked him, lubed with her spit from the blowjob and his cum. "Let me put it in your pussy, baby. Come on..." He kept teasing her with his fingers as he told her this, slowing down just enough to keep her on the edge, out of control.

Kylee bit her thick, pouty, collagen plumped lip as she struggled with the decision. The athletic fuck goddess loved screwing the biggest and thickest cocks she could find, and despite having fucked dozens and dozens of extremely hung male strippers from clubs she worked in and male costars from porno sets, she had never come across one like this before. She just had to have it.

"Fine, but only if you wear a condom, okay?"

Big D laughed. "Sure baby, I'll wear a rubber, but this time it's my turn to make a deal. I'll wear one if you can find one that will fit on my dick, deal?"

Kylee smiled. "No problem. I only carry the best, you know!" The eager size queen confidently reached into her purse and pulled out a Magnum XL, the biggest condom on the market. Looking the way she did she always got her pick of the most well-endowed lovers, so she only carried the extra large condoms to be able to fulfill her needs.

Dante just chuckled. "Okay, we'll try it, but otherwise I fuck you bareback, deal?"

Kylee smugly ripped open the condom wrapper and began to unroll it onto his enormous cock. It was still all slippery from their fluids, and she managed to get it over the head. It was stretched to the limit, but just barely managing to hold on. She victoriously began to unroll it down, still stroking him as she went. It only went about two thirds of the way down his cock, leaving four inches of bare dick at the base exposed. Still, she thought that would be fine.

"Told ya I'd have the perfect fit for you!"

Dante laughed. "Perfect fit, huh? Watch this." He tensed up his dick, causing it to jerk and throb and expand.The sudden increase in size, however slight, was enough that the condom rolled back up, retreating from the pressure, until it popped off the top with a snap. Kylee just stared, open mouthed. "They ain't made a condom yet that can hold me! Now get that white pussy over here, time for you to find out how much you love nigga dick."

Kylee started to mutter slight protests, but before she could really overcome her shock he scooped her up and positioned her sopping wet pussy right over his fat cock. She knew she shouldn't fuck some random black guy without any protection, but before she could say anything he grabbed her by the hips and thrust down. She felt the massive head pushing against her, and because her cunt was so wet it started to part her lips with no resistance. Way bigger than even the biggest dildo she had ever used, he thrust into her with a very rough, hard push, managing to get the head inside of her. She never felt so full before in her life, and moaned out very loudly. She saw the bouncer look around the corner and get an eyeful. He mouthed at her, "This will cost you extra" and grabbing his own bulge before turning back around, but she didn't care that she'd probably have to blow the bouncer to get him to stay quiet or that the condom was going to slip off. Her pussy was being stretched beyond her wildest dreams, and he only had the head in. She didn't care about anything at all except the enormous black cock that was about to give her the fucking of her life.

Now that he was a little inside of her, he started to do quick, shallow thrusts up and down, working a tiny bit more of himself into her every time. Kylee very slowly lowered herself with each thrust to feed her stretched cunt a little more of his dick, keeping her hands on her quivering thighs as she arched her back with her ass sticking out at him. Her eyes rolled back in her head in pleasure as he worked more and more into her. The veiny ridges of his rock hard cock were rubbing her g-spot, and after only maybe a dozen thrusts she exploded, cumming all over his cock. As the pleasure overwhelmed her, her legs went weak and she felt dizzy and lightheaded, and she fell backwards a little. This just caused more of his cock to get forced into her incredibly tight pussy, and as he crammed it in her she felt like she might split from the most pleasurable pain she ever felt in her life. Looking down, she was amazed to discover only half of his meaty dark cock was inside of her.

"Oh my god, honey, I don't know if I can do this... It's so fucking big, it's too much..."

"Really? I don't know about that." Dante withdrew his cock from her pussy. She instantly felt empty, and wiggled her ass at him desperately, trying to get it back inside of her.

"Please... I need it..." she cried out.

"That's what I thought." Dante smacked the head against her clit and then proceeded to push it back in. She didn't care at all, she wanted him bareback inside of her, to feel his huge dick leaking precum lubing up her pussy as he fucked it, more than she wanted any other sexual experience in her life.

He slid in more easily now, having stretched her out a little before and now oozing precum to get his dick nice and wet. It mixed with her pussy juices, and soon streams of creamy white jizz from the both of them were running down his dick to the base, collecting around his balls. He was roughed now, though, and started to thrust up, hard and deep, instead of the little pushes earlier to ease it in. Kylee groaned loudly as he forced it in her, battering her insides. It felt like he was fucking all the way up into her stomach. Within a few strokes, he suddenly slammed the entire thing in, balls deep to the base. She immediately had another orgasm and almost screamed out but caught herself at the last second so as to not attract the attention of any other dancers.

Now that he was in her, Dante took over and went wild. He pulled her roughly backwards so she was no longer on her feet, and held her over him. He started to wildly lift her up and down over and over again, very quickly, pistoning in and out of her pussy as he stretched her. She bounced like a rag doll in his arms as he banged her with full force, her moans barely muffled by the loud club music.

Roughly squeezing one of her tits, Dante began to whisper in her ear. "How's that feel? You like that big nigger dick stretching you out? You like that shit tearing up your little white pussy? You like fucking a nigger? I'm fucking parts of yo' pussy no one ever been in before, I'm claiming it for the black man, it's mine now."

Kylee was so overcome with pleasure she couldn't even form words to respond, just groaned and moaned like an animal in response. She had never believe sex could be like this before. Whatever she had been doing before, it wasn't fucking... THIS was fucking.

Dante grabbed her and spun her around now, never taking his cock out, so that she was facing him. He slapped her ass, telling her to start fucking. Kylee started to slam herself up and down the entire length of his massive dick as she kissed his neck, caressed his shoulders, and nibbled his ear. Leaning back on the couch now, he began to take turns spanking her big fake tits and twisting and biting her nipples. Crying out again, she had another orgasm.

Finally, Dante whispered to her, "Alright, bitch, I'm ready to nut up in you. Get ready for some nigger jizz! Tell me you want it!"

Kylee cried out in his ear, "Please, give me your cum!"

Dante slapped her ass. "What kind of cum is it, girl? What kind of dick is fucking you? Say it!"

"Black cum! A black dick!"

"No!" He slapped her ass again.

"A nigger dick! I'm getting fucked by a nigger dick and I'm going to get filled up with nigger cum!"

"That's right, girl! Here it comes!"

He grabbed her ass roughly and used his strong hands and arms to slam her up and down on his huge cock with incredible speed. Each time he thrust up as well, and Kylee felt like she was being completely impaled. He groaned out loudly and thrust in deeply one more time. Holding it deep inside of her, she felt it still moving despite him no longer thrusting because it jerked and throbbed as he began to cum. Soon she felt a surprising amount of force as he shot his load deep inside of her, coating her insides with his warm seed. She panted as he did, fucked into utter exhaustion. Finally, after he stopped exploding inside of her, she slumped into his arms. They kissed passionately, his huge cock still lodged in her stretched, creampied pussy.

"Oh my god, that was amazing, baby..." she said between kissing him and biting his lip a little. "I never knew sex could be like that. You fucked me like I've never been fucked before. It was just incredible."

Dante laughed. "I bet you never thought a teenage nigga would show a hot milfy ass white bitch like you how to fuck! Got plenty more of that shit for you though!"

Kylee joined him in laughing and kept kissing him. She didn't care that over an hour had passed in VIP, and didn't care about whether or not he paid her for her "dances." All she cared about now was huge, black nigger cock.

*** Two hours later... ***

Kylee was sucking off the bouncer from earlier in the front seat of his car in payment for him not telling the management about her sexcapade in the club. He was a very good looking Italian guy with what she had previously thought was an impressive eight inch cock. They had slept together a few times in the past, when she was horny after work and felt like bringing someone home with her. She usually was very in to him, but today she blew him without much excitement or passion. His measly little eight inch dick seemed pathetic compared to Big D's huge boner she was ravaged by earlier in the night. The bouncer noticed and was irritated at her lack of enthusiasm.

"Fine, if you're going to be so boring just let me fuck you then."

Kylee rolled her eyes and hiked up her dress, handing him a Magnum XL condom. He put it onto his dick with no trouble at all, unlike Dante. He leaned in then and put his dick in her, before looking at her with a look of confusion.

"What the fuck? I can barely feel you! Why is your pussy so loose?"

Kylee smirked. "Sorry, I got fucked by a real man earlier tonight. I guess you just don't have what it takes anymore."

He angrily thrust into her a few times, but his boner was quickly deflating from shame and lack of stimulation from her stretched out cunt. He dejectedly pulled out and told her to go home.

"I guess you won't be telling management about my fun in VIP, it would be terrible if word got around the dressing room how much of a limp-dick you are compared to a real man," Kylee threatened with a laugh as she got out of the car.

*** Two weeks later... ***

Kylee walked up to Dante's apartment door wearing super short cutoff Daisy Duke shorts, brown cowgirl boots, and a silver bikini top. She knocked on the door and had a flutter of anticipation in her stomach as she waited for the door to open. As soon as it did, she quickly entered and dropped to her knees. The two huge black cocks of Jamal and Tyrone, two of Dante's teammates, were immediately in her face. She took turns sucking off the two of them, one ten inches and super thick, the other a slimmer eleven inches, with her big plump collagen filled lips. She didn't even bother to take her sunglasses off before she started going back and forth blowing one while stroking off the other.

For the past two weeks, she had been going over to D's apartment every day and getting gang banged by his hung and young black basketball teammates. She spent all day getting passed around and gang fucked, often taking two or three of the huge cocks at a time in her pussy, ass, and mouth. On game days she was in the front row, jumping up and down with her huge fake tits almost bouncing out of her top cheering them on, and then going back into the locker room after to give them a victory gang bang until her pussy was so full of black men cum that it made a huge puddle when she stood up. The hot milf was completely hooked on teenage big black cock now.

*** Two years later... ***

Kylee screamed out in pleasure as Lexington Steele and Shane Diesel double penetrated her. Her cries were cut short when Mandingo shoved his huge black dick in her mouth. Since she got hooked on big black cock fucking it was all she could do now. She had trouble getting herself to go into work in the strip club after a while because she was too busy fucking black guys, but had figured out a way to make money instead. Now she had become an interracial hardcore porn queen, and spent many days getting fucked by the biggest cocks in porn for money.

As the hung black porn stars took turns shooting loads into her pussy, giving her a big nasty creampie, she sighed with delight as her next co-star came out. Big D had played for a year for the LA Lakers but suspended for bad behavior and ended up getting into doing porn movies instead. He made a ton of money being the Laker gone bad, not to mention he had the biggest dick in porn. Of course, Kylee Nash was still his favorite co-star. Her journey was complete, she had gone from Kylee Nash the stripper to Kylee Nash the black cock addict, and now nothing else could ever satisfy her again.

12