Kylee's Redemption

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kray hesitated before he spoke. "If I let you go, you and I both know what will happen."

Kylee nodded. "I report this to the police. Just because I understand what you've done doesn't make it right."

His face twisted, questioning. "Yet you're willing to do this?" His tone was edged with disbelief as the brunette looked down at his fully awakened girth. The innocent girl nodded.

"Yes, I am." Kylee wondered if somehow this last act towards Kray would offer a sliver of restitution for the mistake her father had made, albeit on Kray's twisted terms. But it was enough for her. She wouldn't regret it or refuse to face it. Marcus would have to understand, and if he didn't - because of his own jealousy and protectiveness - well, then hopefully they could work through all of it. Now Marcus knew the truth, that Kylee wasn't exactly normal. In the long run, Kylee briefly thought, that was probably a good thing.

The alluring girl leaned forward again, taking the cock of her captor in her mouth. She followed up her long, firm sucks by twirling her tongue around the tip of Kray's penis, making him groan as he cradled her head. Her breasts bobbed up and down as her mouth tenderly encased Kray's shaft once more, plunging downward until her nose burrowed in his pubic muff, until she felt every inch of his cock inside her mouth. Feeling his excitement, his cock straining between her lips, Kylee sucked harder, her mouth forming a tight seal as she gurgled and made loud slurping sounds that echoed through the room. She couldn't think about what Marcus was seeing, about the disbelief that must clearly be etched on his face.

She thought only of the troubled man to whom she gave this one gift of pleasure, her tongue caressing his cock until he cried out, his legs nearly buckling.

"Yes, Kylee. Take my seed. Ahhhh!!" The lithe brunette moaned as cum poured down her throat. She swallowed what she could, but more came spurting out onto her forehead, lips, and chin as Master Kray stepped back, gripping his hardness in one hand as he continued to paint her supple cones with his warm jism. It took what seemed forever before he had totally spent himself. Before him now knelt a beautiful young brunette whose upper body and face glistened with the evidence of his lust.

He took one last glance at her forgiving eyes, sensing some kind of strange satisfaction there, and for a moment it almost seemed as if Master Kray might say a word or two of gratitude. Instead he hastily pulled up and secured his pants, grabbed the gun from the chair behind him and took a huge step back. He seemed to be having some internal debate before he spoke.

"You'll understand if I tie you two up more securely before I leave. Whether I go to prison or not, I'll give myself a decent head start and a chance for freedom before you report me." Kray's grizzled face broke out in a rare grin. "At least this time if I go to prison it will be to take responsibility for something I've actually done, and I'll be damned if I don't lead them on a merry chase first."

He took Kylee over to another chair and bound her back-to-back with Marcus. He weighted the feet of the two chairs so that neither of the naked captives could tip them over. Then he stood back, admired his handiwork for a fleeting moment. He leaned over to caress Kylee's bottom lip with the pad of his thumb, his other hand slipping down to caress her thoroughly fucked pussy one last time.

"I guess I'll consider my revenge complete now. Goodbye, Kylee Malone. Whatever happens, you'll be hard to forget."

Kylee offered the trace of a smile, masking the pity in her eyes. "Whatever happens, I hope you find what you're looking for. I hope you find what gives you peace."

*****

Epilogue...

The next evening...

Kylee and Marcus decided to go back to Marcus's house the following night. Although their ordeal was technically over, dealing with the baggage of it was another issue. Someone had anonymously tipped off the police on the couple's captivity after twelve agonizing hours. After helping the authorities in whatever way they could, the boyfriend and girlfriend drove home in silence. The city had a haunted feel to it, shrouded in moonlight, when they finally pulled into Marcus's driveway. He rented out the house with two roommates, and both were gone on vacation.

Marcus walked through the foyer and flung his keys down on the kitchen countertop without a word. Kylee tromped upstairs to the shower, stripping hurriedly and turning on the hot, sluicing water, jumping in eagerly to feel its cleansing touch. Her mind was a jumble of accusations, recriminations, but she tore them to shreds and took a deep, mind-purging breath.

'I did what I had to do...No wait...no, that's not it,' she realized. Kylee suddenly knew without a doubt that she'd done no more or no less than what she had actually WANTED to do, that was the almost frightening part of all this. She closed her hazel-brown eyes and pictured herself riding Marcus's lap while he was tied to the chair, her hands bound behind her back while Master Kray watched them fuck.

She sincerely hoped that the police caught Kray before his disturbed mind turned to something more dangerous, seeking revenge against someone else. Yet she didn't regret the pleasure she'd shared with Marcus or, scarily enough, even with Kray.

Kylee knew that it wasn't appropriate for her to feel this way. She should feel traumatized, crippled by guilt. Or was that just what society taught that all victims should feel, no matter what? 'Is something wrong with me?' she mused. As the water cascaded down her silken skin, cleansing her torso and thighs, she confronted the ultimate contradiction.

She couldn't begrudge those who did have those normal feelings. Some victims of sexual domination might very well feel traumatized, and Kylee didn't look down on that or see that as weak. But she was a different kind of animal. To her that feeling of being dominated by Kray hadn't brought pain. She had never felt more alive. The intimacy, that forbidden dynamic of submissive captive and dominant captor, that had made her blood pound frantically through her veins, and not mainly out of fear. Excitement, delirium.

Marcus stepped into the shower now, scattering Kylee's thoughts like spilled sugar. The naked girl turned, her eyes flaring as Marcus yanked her from the shower, dragged her to the bedroom and threw her onto the soft comforter.

"Marcus, what are you do— "

"What the hell was that?" Marcus exploded. "You think I enjoyed watching you suck a strange man's cock? Seeing the enjoyment you got from that?" he said.

Kylee abruptly sat up, the movement making her breasts jiggle in a distracting way as she gaped at him. She wasn't exactly surprised by the outburst, only at the timing of it. The jealousy shone like a glowing aura on her boyfriend's face. He had been quiet and preoccupied during the drive home. Not so anymore. Here he was, transformed, as fierce and elemental as a force of nature. He bore down on her. He pushed onto the bed, his naked body covering hers as his hands pinned her wrists to either side. His hard cock grazed her belly as he glared at her ferociously for good measure, and his breath tickled her cheek, hot against her face.

"Tell me, what were you thinking as you sucked that psycho's dick? Hmm? Tell me!"

Kylee was at a loss for words, so she reached for the only thing that seemed to provide any hope for salvation. Simple sincerity.

"I...I didn't do it because I loved him, Marcus. You know that. I did it because it was pleasure, because I think there's a healing touch to pleasure even in the most difficult situations! I don't view what I did for him as ugly or wrong, Marcus...I'm sorry, but that's the truth. I don't know what else to say."

Marcus's stare pinned her as surely as his strong hands. He brought his face close to hers, their lips only an inch or two apart. That was when his demeanor suddenly shifted gears. He readjusted his hips, driving his cock into her freshly washed sex. Her cunt thrummed with a million sensations as his cock sank into her core, filling her up so deeply. His warm, muscular body covered her slender nakedness like the perfect blanket, and he began pumping inside her even as his lips found hers, capturing them for a passionate kiss.

She sighed softly with his tongue in her mouth, her breasts feeling sparks of energy as their bodies re-joined again and again and again. Her nipples hardened into little pink buds that grazed her boyfriend's chest as he threw his hips forward, fucking her with a quicker rhythm. His grunts were a staccato music with her lilting moans threatening to surge in counterpoint.

"Listen to me very carefully Kylee. Your pussy belongs to me. Your beautiful eyes, your sexy mouth, your mouth-watering tits, your perfect smile - ALL of those belong to me. If I have to fuck you raw all night long to teach you that lesson, believe me, I will. You can count on that," he growled. He kissed her again, coming up for air only reluctantly. "When I saw you sucking that psycho's cock it made me so angry! The truth is that I was just as angry at myself, though, at what else the sight of you slurping on his dick made me feel..."

Marcus's words trailed off, drowned out by the cadence of their bodies, his testicles slapping against her thighs as he savagely thrust himself once more into her tightness. She moaned happily, clasping her hands to his shoulders and drawing him in deeper still.

"Yes, baby. Fuck me...just like that. Tell me how you felt...how you really, really felt...watching me suck Kray's cock," she urged. Kylee looked up lovingly into her boyfriend's eyes, feeling hopeful. 'Maybe he's as weird as I am,' she thought. She almost wanted to grin. A girl could hope.

"Okay...fine, damn you woman. I'll admit it." He sighed, looking away, and that felt strange to Kylee because meanwhile she was feeling the entire length of his shaft nestled in her warmth. She raked her hands down his pectorals, teasing his nipples with two firm pinches.

"Well...I'm waiting," she said, a grin tugging at her mouth. "You'll admit what?"

Marcus let out an explosive breath of air before saying those impossible words.

"It was HOT, okay? It was such a turn on, seeing you pleasure him like that...seeing your hold on him and how you could turn him into putty in your hands."

"You mean in my mouth?" she teased, giving her boyfriend a mischievous wink.

Marcus rolled his eyes. "Whatever, you know what I mean," he said, cupping her face for another kiss. His hips rolled forward, and his shaft plunged into her cunt for another delicious thrust as she widened her legs, welcoming him in. Her coos gathered in force, her body melting in his arms as he rode her desperately, as if each pulverizing fuck might help erase the tormenting, bittersweet memories of her laving and slurping her way up and down Kray's manhood.

Kylee groaned and squirmed, wiggling her sexy ass as Marcus drove into her to the very hilt, sheathing his cock inside her moist heat as she kissed him back just as ferociously, knotting her hands behind his skull as she groaned, her snatch gushing.

"Aaaahhhh...fuck!" she wailed, her body's spasms firing in wild bursts, her slender frame wracked by tortuous pleasure as the orgasm left her breathless. Marcus grunted appreciatively, gathering her even closer to him as he just lay totally still on top of her, his penis lancing her relaxed, silken pussy.

"Mmmm...that's right, cute slut. You're mine, and I'm going to love on every inch of you until you never forget it. You belong with me, Kylee. Mine," he murmured.

'Right back at you,' she thought. Kylee's lips formed the ghost of a grin as she closed her eyes and breathed in the scent of the man she loved, a man who was willing to acknowledge that sex and guilt didn't have to live in the same universe.

**************

THE END.

Author's note:

I hope you enjoyed the story. I've met people who have a similar mentality to Kylee, so part of the reason I wrote this story was to try to articulate that viewpoint in a more concrete way. Hopefully I did it some justice. Anyway, to all my kind readers, thanks again for reading. Remember, this is a fantasy. Always follow your dreams, the darker and kinkier the better.

~gaggedKitty

12