Kylie & Jane Ch. 01

Story Info
The flesh of a man's fantasy.
820 words
2.95
29.2k
00

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/29/2022
Created 06/17/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kylie opened the front door slowly, easing the weight of it so there would be no creaking to tell of her arrival. She tucked her brown curls behind her ear as she leaned into the mud room. Seeing no one she slipped all the way in and closed the door. There were no signs of Jane, no TV noise, no music, no smell of tea or heavy jasmine perfume.

---

Jane hadn't been treated properly lately, stripped and knelt before and tasted properly. She knew her stress had gotten the better of her when at work yesterday she noticed the deep frown her mouth formed and how it influenced her whole face to sag and seem pale. Screw it; she needed to FEEL something again. The nightclubs, the singles websites all of it was useless for her. She didn't need another unknown quantity, she needed a lover with power in his hands, and the willingness to be enthralled by her pleasure, someone to sip from her body the hot tides and share his own passionate tendencies with her.

And she knew of one.

She had encountered Tommy at the Co-Op in the produce section, squeezing and inhaling from each fruit before choosing to put it back. She stared for a moment and then slipped around the aisle and hid herself as she watched him. He would carefully rub the skins of the fruits with his thumb before gripping it and raising it, then the squeeze, then the smell. He allowed himself every sensation except the tasting before putting the piece back and going on to the next. The pears had seemed promising to him, but in the end he only bought two peaches. He had continued down the aisle and brushed past her as she pressed back against the display rack; he excused himself and left her flooded with peaches as the fragrance followed him.

He checked out and she checked out and she watched him slip into his car and pull away. The emotional attachment he had developed within her took over, she ran into the intersection waving and yelling. She was a vision as the traffic avoided her and honked, one man rolled down his window in the rain. When did it start raining?

"Honey, you need to come home with me, I'll get you all dried off." He was older and unhappy looking. He drove on without making any serious advance. She looked down at herself, all wet and frigid. Her breasts so obvious she felt her shirt was painted on.

The walk to her car was slow; all the cloudy spots of the universe seemed more prominent. Her negativity at letting him get away dowsed the fire he had started, it was obscene how she behaved she kept reminding herself. But all the raw sex she had had with him had been only in her mind, in a flash, as he passed her.

---

Without knowing it, Tommy had been slowly torturing his housemate. His daily routines were stretching thin her ability to be around him and not pounce. His quiet walks out onto the deck to stretch, or lay in the sun were irresistible temptations to drop whatever she had been doing and get sight of him. Creeping cat-like to the patio door each day, one day it was too much and she began pleasantly scratching her thigh, then rubbing a sore hip, then tickling along her own panty line feeling the lacy elastic slip up over her fingers. Her hair was wiry and just brushing it sent shivers through her spread legs. She sat as a butterfly both hands now concerned with her pleasure, one pressed to the glass, when she removed it to squeeze her left breast she looked from Tommy's body to his eyes staring at her. She didn't stop, why should she? She needed a release and sneaking around was fucking insane, she would out herself in her lust and maybe get some much needed attention.

She rolled onto her back and unzipped her cutoffs, lifting her hips she slid them up and off bending her knees and flashing her vagina, then as seductively as she could coming up to kneel and pulling off her shirt (no bra). With her right hand back on her crotch she leaned back to the left with her hand braced. Looking at Tommy's obvious erection Kylie had concentrated. Winding herself up, confidently, rashly moaning as her she masturbated, Tommy sat up from the lounge chair, turning to focus on her, she swelled sexually as she felt more and more desired and addicted by his gaze, her hand moved faster and she rose off her heels as she chased the leading edge of the orgasm, crashing wet and open-mouthed on the carpet as if fallen from a great height to the warm touch of her own hand still parting her lips and enjoying the moisture.

---