Kylie's Song

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From Kylie's ruined snatch, from between her swollen cunt lips, a huge dollop of cum oozed out onto the bedsheets. It was followed by several large swaths of cum trickling out until they slipped into her anus, making her even stickier than before. Kylie laid back, her heart-rate galloping as her breasts rose and fell in a frantic rhythm.

Suddenly Brayden's rugged face, the gray eyes flecked with bits of blue, blocked out Kylie's view. He brought the knife to her neck. She felt the cold flat of the blade against her bare skin even as his other hand cupped her pussy.

"Now that I've fucked you and emptied my seed inside you, I bet you're worried you might get pregnant. Well don't worry, bitch. I don't think you'll live that long." He slid the knife across her throat as Kylie gasped. What the beautiful girl didn't realize was that her boyfriend had replaced the real knife with a fake knife moments ago. Even as the blade slid across her throat, the blade retracted, and she realized that this knife was made not out of steel, but a hard plastic resin. Still, it had the desired effect. The poor girl nearly had a heart attack. Twisted as it was, the jolt of fear combined with Brayden's hand cupping her sex sent her over the edge. She gushed on Brayden's hand in a final orgasm as her eyes rolled up in her head.

"Ooohhh..." she groaned, fighting for air, telling her heart to stop slamming through her ribcage. "Oh god...that was insane."

The serial killer was gone. Now there was only Brayden. Her boyfriend. He was already unlocking her handcuffs, freeing her wrists. She curled up against him, her nakedness nestled against his muscular warmth as he wrapped his arms around her. He kissed the top of her head.

"Are you all right, baby?" He tipped her head upward, forcing her to look at him.

Kylie's smile lit up the room like the biggest candle of all. "Are you kidding, Bray? That was amazing. You..." She couldn't find the words. She had to settle for simplicity and just hope he could hear the wonder in her voice. "Thank you."

Brayden smiled down at her, swooping down to kiss her softly, then more and more hungrily as their tongues wrestled, their lips pressed together. He broke off the kiss, cupping her face as he stared with such intensity it made her heart stop.

"I would do it all again, Kylie, for you. I love you."

Kylie felt her heart lurch. "Even if...I'm messed up?" she said, hating the way her voice cracked.

But Brayden just gave her the most solemn nod. "Even then, baby. I love YOU. Not the perfect, idealized woman out there. She doesn't exist. I love YOU. Always will, baby. Always will. And do you know why else?"

Kylie shook her head sideways, biting her lip as he reached down to gently stroke her sex.

"Because you're not 'messed up.' Or, to put it more bluntly, we're all 'messed up,' just in different ways. If this is the worst secret you'll ever have, Kylie, then I'll consider myself a lucky man. Besides," and now he winked at her as she tried to ignore the distracting sensations of his fingers slipping inside her cum-soaked cunt, "maybe you're not the only one with dark secret fantasies, hmm?"

The thought sent a thrill of anticipation that melted Kylie's heart and sent her mind spinning. She reached down, grasping the base of his cock as it sprang to renewed life between her fingers.

"Oh yeah?" she said seductively. "Well, then, Mister, you better start talking." She shimmied down the bed with a wicked smile until her mouth smothered his cock. Her hands fondled his testicles as she began to pump her mouth up and down his manhood, moaning as she planned to give him a very real 'Thank You' for what he'd just done for her. All Kylie could think as her boyfriend lovingly caressed her hair, holding her dark tresses away from her face as she sucked his cock, was this:

'He thinks he's a lucky man, but I'm the lucky one. I've found someone who loves me, who accepts me.' The realization swirled in the girl's head like a priceless song Kylie would never forget.

**************

The End...

**************

I hope you enjoyed the story.

Disclaimer: all characters in the story are 18 or older, and all events are entirely fictitious. Remember, this is a fantasy. Always follow your dreams, the darker and kinkier the better :)

~Gaggedkitty

12