Kym's Day of Reckoning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No need to close up, slut," Jake put in, "we have plenty of room in the back to continue this."

"Great idea Jake," I agreed, then laughing, added, "You three grab the bitch, and haul her into the back, and Harry can drag his queen along behind us."

The look of horror on Niles painted face then was priceless. He was trapped in his own plan for turning Kym into a cock hungry slut with himself as part of the background looking on. That he had succeeded beyond his wildest dreams to become a part of his wife's fall into depravity was becoming more self-evident with every passing moment.

Each of the four using Kym helped to pick her up without disengaging their cocks from her in the process, and in a few moments they had her in the back, in the Blues Brothers living quarters on top of their kitchen table, once again doing the humpty bump. I've known a few married white women who have turned into cock hungry sluts in my time, but Kym had turned into the black cock hound bitch of the century by anyone’s standards, and in only one day at that. Even I wasn't unaffected by her natural predilection for fornicating with every big black cock in sight as my own unattended hardon proved. But I wasn't under her spell the way Niles was, and that's all that counted.

Jake suddenly stiffened, holding his prick deep within Kym's pussy as he dumped his load filling her womb with his black seed now too. Kym wriggled on the kitchen table in another orgasm as he did. Then when Jake pulled out, she took her mouth off of the other black prick fucking her face.

"Get your sissy wimp ass over here, and clean him up, Nelly!" She commanded Niles, pointing to Jake's slimy black prick. "And maybe while you're doing that Harry can take your cherry booty."

The look on Niles face was priceless, painted in shock, horror, and incredulity as well as shame, and revulsion at what his wife was ordering him to do. In the mean time there was a shift as Kym was pulled from the kitchen table down onto the tiled floor on top of the guy whose cock she had been jacking off with her left hand as he shoved his cock up her pussy. Then the guy whom she had been sucking off once again put his dick to her lips as the black cock from her right hand moved in behind her to fuck her in the ass.

"Do it, Niles," Kym said, just before gulping down that big black dick, "if you love me, do as I say."

You could see Nelly/Niles self torture and indecision suddenly turn into self determination and defeat both as with head hanging in shame the one person in the room who had set this all in motion, moved to do his wife's bidding. It was so strange how girlish his movements were as Niles/Nelly got down on his/her hands and knees in front of Jake, and after making another face parted those painted lips, and just then Jake shoved his dick right in.

"That's right bitch, choke!" Jake cried. "Clean that big black cock you faggot motherfucker!"

Niles flinched at each word, but did as he'd been instructed with vigor nonetheless. His tongue coming out to lick up the scuzz on Jake's hairy balls as well. In the mean time Harry got undressed, and moved in behind Niles, and hiked up his skirt, and ripped away those frilly pink panties.

"Hot damn!" Harry said. "Look at that tight white ass! Oh man! And a virgin booty, too! I gotta have me some of this!"

Niles began to shiver as Harry's left hand rested on his buttocks, his right hand holding his dick as he guided it right up against Niles' pooper. A more disgusting sight I couldn't imagine, which is why I joined the other three men fucking Kym. Now since there was no hole left unfilled at the moment I slapped my dick down in between Kym's titties, wrapping them around my cock, and fucked them instead.

Now it's true, a woman doesn't get much out of a guy fucking her tits, but Kym, with a big black dick in her mouth, cunt, and ass already, had more than her fair share of sexual stimulation to be sure. But with my black cock sliding along her white flesh on the outside, as I fondled her big titties was like icing on the cake so to speak. You see each of the cocks in her body would dump there load inside of her, but mine, mine was going to hose down her flesh with my black filth. And since she now considered herself as my married white slut, and I her black Master, and black pimp, I was sure she would see this night as her baptism into the pit of eternal Niggardliness. Kym only needed to complete one last challenge though before that would be true. Canine compatibility.

In and out, three black cocks fucked Kym's holes, and I fucked her valley. A rhythm of bodies in concert, an ocean of black crashing repeatedly against a small white island of incredibly soft feminine married flesh. Lost in a storm of her own passion Kym hurtled from one multiple orgasm after another tossed in a sea of hedonism that would have made a hooker blush.

Just as I'd figured Stony came in her ass five minutes later, then Pete up her cunt, and Hambone down her throat. Kym was still gargling her latest orgasm when I let fly my load all over the front of her face, neck, and breasts as well as some on her corset. Watching her rub my black seed into her flesh like a skin lotion I missed seeing Harry, and his brother discharging into Niles, which hardly bothered me at all. But Kym saw, and her grin of satisfaction at her husband's humiliation, and shame would have curdled Gin.

I sure didn't want to be in Niles's high heels, or his regular shoes for that matter after that night. But I'm sure Kym's next challenge would boost his self-image, at least for a short time. However that tale, and tail, is better left for telling in the next part of this story.

Kym's Day of Reckoning

by Dirt Man©

Part IV:

I gave Kym a call two days after her debut as my married white slut at the Blues Brothers Tattoo/Piercing Emporium. The moment she recognized my voice her own voice became very husky, and sultry.

"Hey bitch! How's it dripping?"

"Like a sieve ... master."

"Good. I've got something I need for you to do for me."

"Anything. You know that, Master."

"Great! One of the girls at my men's club is out of town on an emergency, and I need you to substitute there for her this weekend."

"Oh?"

"Yeah, I'll send our tailor over to get your measurements, then he'll whip up a custom made club uniform for you to work in."

"Um ... what does she do?" Kym was actually panting now. "The girl whose place I'm taking, I mean."

"Oh, well, she's pretty much like you. Beautiful, and built like a brick shit house. She's married to some white wimp, but gets off with Niggers. In fact that's the whole point of this club. All the members are black business men, and all the hired help are gorgeous married white women who serve their every urge sexual, or otherwise."

"You mean if one of the members says to me; "Bend over," that I just bend over, and let them have at me in front of everybody?"

"Well, they might want you to suck their dicks instead, but yeah, you get the drift."

"I'll do it!" And I swear, it sounded like she was cuming when she said it. "Oh, and what about Nelly? Could you use her as well?"

Nelly was actually her husband Niles when he was dressed up in her underwear, and clothing. I gave it some thought, and decided what the hell. It wasn't like he would be the first sissy husband to work at the club.

"Okay. I'll have the tailor fix Nelly up too. You just make sure that bitch is wearing panties when she works so that everyone knows it's a man under those clothes."

"I will Master," her voice a giggling tune in itself.

The Shaka Zulu Men's Club isn't exactly one of those stodgy old well oiled Manners gilded in old imported wood trim, it's simply an old apartment house converted, and refurbished for our needs. The decor is strictly out of Africa, and the hostesses who work there are all converted married white sluts still married to their white wimp husbands, but who love being treated as sex objects by all black men.

The uniform of the day is simple, black satin bra with nipple cut outs and matching garter belt, sheer black seamed nylons, a black see through fishnet top that tucks into a black leather mini skirt that only comes half way down the hips, black leather stiletto high heels, and no panties. So you can understand why all of the 'Ladies' who work here are required to shave away their pubic thatch, as more than a few aren't really true blondes in every sense of the word. And since one size definitely doesn't fit all, each uniform has to be custom made as even brick shit houses do come in different sizes, shapes, and physical attributes.

I dropped Kym and Nelly off at the servant’s entrance in back, then parked my car before entering the front door to the club. I saw Ginny below right away, talking to Kym, and Nelly as she directed them to the locker room. Ginny's our housemother, and in charge of all the girls that work at the club. Probably because she's the tallest more than being the oldest, but at 28 years old at 5'7" weighing in at 120lbs, and measuring an aerobic 38-24-35 Ginny was also the only true red head in the entire bunch, and as bi natured as they come she has all of our girls eating out of her hands, and elsewhere for that matter.

Seeing that Ginny had everything under control with her two new charges I headed for the playroom to see if I could scare up a partner for some snooker before the evenings festivities started. The next time I saw Kym she was in her hostess outfit holding up a wall in the standard police frisk stance getting her pussy shagged as Nelly stood nearby holding a tray of drinks while watching his mistress pull a train for four of our older club members in a row.

The men never even got undressed, just pulled down their trousers zippers, and used Kym's pussy to slake their hunger for some fine white pussy just the same way they would use a urinal to take a leak, no more, and no less. Nelly's hardon poking out of those silky black panties was the most laughable, and obscene part of the whole thing. I saw Nelly/Niles clean up the mess afterwards, even licking up the puddle of slime off the floor before I headed for the bar to get my own drink, and find a place to sit for the upcoming show.

Ginny runs the bar, and had Kym, and Nelly ferrying drinks around the club. In this manner Kym was able to get a tour of the club, and in the process become the plaything for over 20 black men, that I saw, in every possible area of the club. In the time they arrived and right up to show time I saw Kym suck off at least seven different black cocks, get fucked in the ass by three others, and including the four men who fucked her pussy in the hall way six other Niggers took her one at a time in the bar when she was picking up drink orders. And that's only the ones I observed. Nelly told me later that Kym was also involved in a couple of three ways, one in the library, the other in the arcade, and an all out gang bang with eight members up in the attic where the art studio is.

You'd never know that Kym had turned into the club's all time favorite white slut queen though by the time she was introduced by Ginny in the bar, for her special exhibition with Archibald. Not a hair was out of place, or a drop of stray sperm tainted her flesh, or her club uniform thanks to Niles diligent tongue.

"Ladies," Ginny announced, "and I use that term lightly, and all of you gorgeous black gentlemen. Please give a round of applause for our newest, and perhaps hottest married white slut, Kym Adams. She's graciously volunteered her services this weekend to take the place of Sherry Williams, and thus Kym will also take Sherry's turn in entertaining us all with Sir Archibald tonight as well."

The round of applause was like rolling thunder rumbling through the bar as two burly members dressed in ancient leather garb that crisscrossed their muscular torsos, arms, and legs came out onto the stage carrying a padded bench with manacles attached to all four post legs. In a flash Kym was lifted up, and placed down on all fours trussed to the padded bench like a hog over a barbeque pit unable to hardly move.

It was then that Niles/Nelly came out on stage with a leash in hand. A leash that led a huge, all black, Great Dane we all knew simply as Sir Archibald. And his only job in our club was to initiate each new married white slut as a real bitch for our amusement. Something for which, until that very moment, Kym had never been made aware of when she'd accepted my proposal to take Sherry's place this weekend.

"Wha ..." Kym started, stopping mid word as the huge black dog came into sight, then; "You can't be serious?"

"Any bitch that would fuck a Nigger," Ginny spat, in practiced indifference, "sure as hell shouldn't mind putting out for a thoroughbred stud like Sir Archibald here, now should she?"

"But he's ... he's a ... he's a dog!"

"Why, so he is," Ginny giggled, and the rest of the room laughed along with her like distant thunder after a storm as Niles led the black Great Dane right up behind Kym, "go ahead Archie, see what your new bitch tastes like."

"Please! Pleeeeeeeeeeeease!" Kym whined, just before Ginny put a ball gag in her mouth.

"Hear that Archie?" Ginny continued as if Kym wasn't complaining at all. "She's begging for it already. I told you she was a hot one, didn't I? And she's all lubed up for you too, boy. She's already fucked, or sucked off close to thirty Niggers today. Yes, and you're just another Nigger, except you have four legs is all."

By this time Archibald had taken a few tentative licks at Kym's firm backside, or at least enough to decide that he liked the salty flavor of human pussy. His tongue quickly sliding in between Kym's puffy lower lips to enter her love canal to get at the source of that tasty sauce. It didn't take long for Kym to react to that talented tongue either as her body began to squirm, and she screamed around that ball gag in her mouth, but it only came out sounding like whimpering moans of pleasure to the audience. Then as Archibald continued I could plainly see that Kym's perspiring flesh was wriggling in a much different fashion, and the screams turned into real groans of delight.

Ginny saw it happen as well, and pulled the ball gag out of Kym's mouth to let everyone hear them better.

"Oooooooooohmmmmmmmmmm ... yessssssssssss ... goooooood ... doggyyyyyyyyy ... oooooooooooooooohhhh ... fuck yeah!"

It was then that Dale came out naked from behind the curtain. Dale is like a black Atlas, and a champion weightlifter who has the most outrageous cock you could ever imagine. The damn thing is as thick as the head of a baseball bat, and half as long. His balls while not as big as baseballs aren't that much smaller, so that when he cums it's like the Hoover Dam broke open.

As Niles/Nelly pulled Archibald back out of the way at Ginny's hand signal Dale moved in behind Kym, and nudged the head of his fat black log up against her slick wet pussy lips. Kym had no idea that it was Dale's cock at the entrance to her womb, but by then her body could have cared less.

"Oh yessssssssss, doggy! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck meeeeeeeeeee!"

Dale's grin at hearing that could have lit up New Jersey. Without other wise touching Kym, he simply thrust his hips forward then, and Kym's eyes went wide in total shock as the head of that fist like cock was shove into her cunt. Her vulva bulging out around that enormous appendage, to accommodate Dale's girth, looked like a balloon being poked to the limit just before popping as beads of sweat formed on Kym's face.

"Oh shit! Shit! Shit!" Kym cried out, shaking her head in wild gyrations at the unbelievable pain caused by the stretching out of her pussy like that so suddenly.

Dale gave her a moment to get used to his girth, then he slowly pushed several more inches in before easing out just a bit. He then pushed in again, only deeper this time, and setting up a fuck rhythm Dale kept forcing more, and more of his huge cock deep into Kym's fuck hole.

"Oh fuck! Sooooooooooo big! So fucking big!"

The quiet in the room was as that at a funeral as we all watched in awe. With a foot of cock up her cunt Kym had already taken more of Dale's cock than any other woman who served in the club, and there was still a good three inches of that cock hanging out of her twat. But at 13 inches Dales prick at last bottomed out.

"NO MORE! Pleeeeeeeeeeaaase! No more doggy! NO MORE!"

"That's enough!" Ginny barked.

Dale nodded in agreement, and began fucking with long in, and out thrusts, but no deeper than that 13 inches of his dick was shoved into Kym from that moment on. In no time Kym was babbling as her body charged from one titanic multiple orgasm after the next, yet reaching for that all consuming firestorm of an orgasm that lay in waiting at the end of eternity. Manacled as she was though, she could do little else, but from the glee plastered to Niles/Nelly's face, seeing his wife's pussy abused in this manner, it was obvious that this was his ultimate fantasy come to life. Dale's cock slick with Kym's lubrication was like watching a giant black greased up arm pumping a new oil well into virgin soil, and there wasn't a soft dick, black or white in the entire club at that moment.

In and out, out and back in again that horse sized black cock fucked Kym from behind. Ginny, seeing Kym was in a state of euphoria, unlocked all four manacles, and had the two burly men move the padded bench out from under her freeing Kym to rock back and forth on all fours to meet Dale's every thrust now. Kym's massive firm tits swaying, and bouncing on her chest to the rhythm of Dale's thrusts. Then Ginny took Archibald's leash, and instructed Nelly to get down under Kym inverted, and start licking at their connection while she returned the dog to the trainer waiting back stage.

In no time Niles scrambled under his wife, and began tonguing at Kym's crotch, and Dale's slick pumping shaft in and out of her. Kym barely saw her husband's tented panties right there in front of her face, but when she did, she managed to tug them down far enough to grab his dingy, and jerk it off, distaining to even give Niles a blow job now that he was her cuckold.

The three-way-fuck lasted another 15 minutes before Dale's cock blasted off deep inside of Kym's womb like a volcano. His lava spray sizzling the last strands of sanity Kym had, bull dozing her into heavenly bliss. Kym fainted from the waist up onto her spouse underneath, leaving her tight white ass hanging up in the air, her pussy stuffed full of Dale's big black spurting cock. And below her, lay Niles, painted face up, under his wife's leaking fertile cunt, with Dale's huge Nigger dick still hanging out of it filling her with black baby making seed.

With the show over, the other hostesses were let into the bar to take care of all the hardons in the room that hadn't been jerked off. With all attention off of the stage then, Dale pulled out of Kym's fuck hole, which in turned allowed Kym's warped pussy to evacuate right onto her husband's face all of the pent up seed from Dale's prick that had been bottled up in there. And when the house lights were turned back up Niles face, neck, and wig were glazed in slimy sperm with Niles coughing, and swallowing what he could just to breath.

"Give me another scotch," I said when Ginny again started serving drinks.

"You gonna get drunk, or just sociable before your flight back to America?" Ginny inquired.

"Just sociable."

"Good, cause I need to talk to you later about Kym, and Niles. I think she'd make a great permanent hostess here. At least until she starts showing, and Niles, or Nelly if you prefer, would make a great addition to the ladies powder room as a living bidet on nights and weekends."