Kyo's First Time

Story Info
Kyo and Iori from KoF get together despite their past.
2.8k words
3.29
18.9k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kyo Kusanagi and Iori Yagami had been blood enemies since birth. Iori's purpose was to kill Kyo. Kyo's purpose was to eradicate the last of the Yagami bloodline.

Kyo was a young boy, 18, and cheerful. He attended school and had a large social circle. With large brown eyes, sleek dark hair and a rippled yet slim physique, he was popular with the girls and boys alike. He didn't let his purpose in life completely take him over and was a good student. His parents were proud of him.

It was a Friday and Kyo was in his last period at school. He gazed dreamily out the window. It had been almost a year since he had last seen his nemesis. He wondered what Iori was doing. Looking for him, most likely. Unlike Kyo, Iori had no other purpose. He lived to kill Kyo. He had no family, no friends. He occasionally played in a band, but that was a rare thing. Most people were convinced that was actually a lie to make Iori seem human. To be honest, Iori really scared Kyo, and not because he could be killed by the man at any given moment.

Kyo was sure that Iori had a crush on him. That he was… *gay*. Whenever Kyo and Iori fought, Iori always stopped before delivering the final blow and looked at him really strangely. Almost like he'd regret killing Kyo.

"Kyo, are you paying attention?" His teacher rapped his knuckle with a ruler, which snapped Kyo right out of his daydream.

"Ow! Yes!"

"Then you won't have any problem reading out the next paragraph. We're on page 53, but of course, you'd know that already."

Kyo swallowed and began to read.

"Hey, Kyo!" Benimaru Nikaido called.

Kyo turned and grinned at his best friend. "School's over for the weekend!"

"There's a band playing at the local hall, want to come? They're just about to start," Benimaru announced. "I hear Iori Yagami is there."

Kyo froze and his stomach flipped. "Iori's band is going to play?"

"That's what everyone's been saying," Beni nodded.

He thought for a minute. This could be the chance to confirm what he suspected about Yagami. "Okay, I'll go with you."

"Great!" Beni grinned back. "I'll drive us!"

Together, Kyo and Benimaru walked cautiously into the gig hall. They weren't as confident as they had been back at school when Iori hadn't been nearby. The hordes of screaming teenage girls were a dead giveaway. Iori was definitely around.

"Maybe this wasn't such a good idea," Beni whispered.

Kyo determinedly paid his money and held out his wrist to be stamped. "No. It is a good idea. We have to be brave, Beni."

Beni swallowed and slipped in behind Kyo, mushing his wrist on Kyo's to get some of the ink on his own hand without having to pay.

The two teenagers looked around, wide-eyed at the scene before them. They'd never been to a rock concert before. It was a small-scale gig hall, a bar to be precise, but that didn't matter. They goggled at the barmaids wearing scraps of cloth as their uniforms and innocently wondered what the poles on the stage were used for.

"Well aren't you two cute," came a voice from behind them.

Beni and Kyo turned around and looked at the man who had talked to them. He was tall with long blonde hair. "I'm the drummer in the band. You two want to come backstage after the gig?" He looked at Kyo closer. "You're a real cute one. You don't happen to know Iori, do you?"

Kyo gulped. "Uh… not really."

"I swear I've seen you somewhere before." He frowned and grabbed Beni's ass. "I like my ones blonde though. You'll do me fine."

Benimaru looked terrified. "Uh, it's fine! No thankyou! No thankyou!"

The man chuckled and handed them a drink. "Drink up, kids, show's just beginning." He turned to the closest barmaid, a girl with red hair and cleavage all over the place. "They'll have more of the same. Put it on my tab. Just these two."

"Sure thing Reiji," she nodded and leered at the teens.

"Thanks," Kyo choked.

Reiji walked off, leaving them alone. Beni and Kyo quickly moved away from the bar and the scary bar lady.

"Well, I guess we should drink up," Beni shrugged and sculled his drink. His mouth twisted in disgust. "Gross, this is so strong."

Kyo took an experimental sip. "Eww. I've never been drunk before."

"Let's make the most of it, buddy!" Beni ran back to the bar and grabbed two more glasses of the mysterious liquor they were being served. Neither of them had so much as touched alcohol before, so had no idea what they were drinking. They quickly got drunk, of course, and the rock show passed by in a blur.

Kyo was watching Iori on stage. Iori met his eyes and smiled. Kyo felt a tingle in his loins and flushed bright red with embarrassment, grabbing the staggering Benimaru and muttering, "maybe this isn't such a good idea?"

Beni giggled shrilly. "This is the best thing ever!" he crowed.

Kyo looked at Iori again and through a haze of alcohol appreciated his form. He was tall and well sculpted. His red hair flopped down his face; half hiding his dark eyes and making him look mysterious and brooding as a result. The girls down the front were screaming crazily for him and trying to climb up onstage to touch him. He didn't look impressed. Luckily for the girls, there was ample security in the building.

Kyo quickly began running his hands through his hair, hoping he looked pretty. He wanted Iori more than those stupid bimbos did. He'd fight them for him, he would! He'd claw their stupid eyes out!

To his relief, the singer announced their last song and it was over.

"I hope we get to go backstage!" Benimaru squealed.

"Do you like Reiji?" Kyo giggled.

"Gee, I don't know." Beni looked drunkenly puzzled. "I've never kissed a boy before. Wouldn't that make me… you know…*gay*?"

"I don't know." Kyo was wide eyed with innocence once again.

Beni stared at his best friend. Before he realised what he was doing, his lips were touching Kyo's.

Kyo gasped and looked at Benimaru. His blonde hair stuck up and he wore clingy clothes. He had an almost feminine figure that he wasn't afraid of showing off and soft facial features. He was very popular with the girls at school.

"Wow, Beni," Kyo slurred. "I never noticed how pretty you were."

Beni kissed Kyo again, this time nearly knocking the poor boy over in his excitement. Kyo kissed back this time, almost as frantic as his friend. They ran their arms over each other's chests, almost as if they were searching for the answer to their question on their sexuality. They weren't brave enough to open their mouths, but continued kissing each other hard, almost like curious children.

Reiji found them kissing each other and was ecstatic. "Boys!" he chortled. "It's time for the real show to get stared!"

Kyo and Beni regretfully untangled themselves from each other and followed Reiji out the front door and around to the back, successfully avoiding the mass of girls intent on seeing Iori up close and personal.

When Reiji let them in, locking the door behind them, Kyo yelped.

Iori Yagami had been waiting for a chance like this to present itself for a long time. He couldn't believe his luck when he had been told Kyo was out there. He'd instructed Reiji not to touch him, but do what he liked with the other one. He'd been waiting for an opportunity to take Kyo for oh so long.

Iori… wasn't the most stable of people. Having cursed blood that resulted in your parents dying and spewing blood in front of you at the tender age of 6 tends to make you a tad loopy. Somewhere during his 20 years of life, the lines between "taking Kyo's life" and "taking Kyo" had blurred into the same thing. Iori was gay. Confused, but definitely attracted to men. Men had pride. Girls seemed frivolous and stupid to him. Kyo had the most honour of any men (or to be more precise, boys) that Iori had ever met. Kyo's purpose was to kill Iori, but he didn't let that get in the way of study and living a good life.

Iori wanted to taint Kyo's good will. Iori wanted to take Kyo's purity. And, it seemed, Iori was going to be able to do it.

He drank in Kyo's bleary expression, his slim body, the tiny wet patch on the groin area of his jeans. He licked his lips. This was going to be good.

Kyo stared at Iori like a mouse stares at a snake when it's about to be eaten.

"Blondie, you come with me," Reiji announced.

Beni eagerly bounded after Reiji, leaving the two enemies alone.

Iori took a step towards Kyo. "So, Kusanagi. Should I kill you?"

Kyo shook his head rapidly and fell backwards, tumbling over his own feet. "No, Iori, that's not a very good idea."

"What do you suggest then?" Iori stood directly above the tangled mess of a boy, his face like stone.

Kyo took a deep breath and tried to steady his nerves. "I want to play."

"Play?" Iori scoffed.

"Yes, like Beni and I were playing."

Iori looked slightly confused. "Show me."

Kyo unsteadily got to his feet. Iori was a foot taller than him. He grabbed Iori's head and pulled his face down to his level and shyly pecked his lips.

Iori reddened slightly. "Play, you say."

Kyo nodded eagerly.

A smile crossed his lips. "Fine. We'll *play*." He picked Kyo up and threw him over his ample shoulder. Kyo squealed as Iori carried him into his dressing room and dumped him on the conveniently unfolded sofa bed.

Kyo's ears pricked up as he heard a voice that could only be Benimaru, groaning and screaming. He gasped and wondered if Reiji was killing him.

Iori saw the intimidated look on Kyo's face and decided to mess with his head a little before beginning. "You'll be making those noises soon."

Kyo looked terrified. Iori's work was done.

"Lie down," Iori ordered.

The younger boy obeyed immediately, trembling.

Iori took off his shirt and Kyo couldn't help but stare at his muscles. He then slowly slipped Kyo's tight shirt off and licked one of his nipples teasingly. He saw the boy's mental anguish clear on his face and grinned. He then removed his pants. When he started sliding Kyo's jeans off, he was pleased to note that Kyo had developed a throbbing erection in spite of his fear. Leaving his own boxers on, he let Kyo's cock free from its briefs prison and admired it. Six and a half inches wasn't a bad effort for such a small boy.

"What are you going to do?" Kyo quivered.

Iori answered by gently licking the tip of Kyo's penis. Kyo squirmed but kept silent.

Iori licked his lips again. He then slowly slid Kyo's whole shaft into his mouth, pleased with the small groans Kyo was making. He began moving his head up and down Kyo's cock, slowly at first, but picking up speed quickly. Kyo's groans turned into louder moans. Iori massaged Kyo's balls with a hand, tickling his asshole with his other hand. Kyo started to buck. Iori idly wondered if Kyo had even masturbated before. He did seem surprised that Iori could give him such pleasure. He moved his head faster, sticking his tongue into the hole at the top of Kyo's penis, eliciting a sharp yell from Kyo.

"OH GOD!" Kyo screamed as he shot his first load into Iori's waiting mouth. It was a huge load, considering how turned on he'd been by Iori's performance and even Iori struggled to swallow it all, savouring the sweet taste of Kyo's cum.

Kyo lay panting. He couldn't believe what had just happened. Sure, when he peed it felt kinda nice sometimes, but that was something entirely different. He saw remnants of white stuff on Iori's lips and was thankful he hadn't accidentally gone to the bathroom in Iori's mouth. He vaguely remembered sex ed and tried to piece together the rest of the puzzle as he attempted to get his breath back.

"How was that, my pet?" Iori whispered, tonguing Kyo's ear.

"It was great," Kyo gasped.

"Good." He touched Kyo's lips with his own and forced them open with his tongue. He swirled his tongue around Kyo's mouth and Kyo could taste lingering drops of his own cum in the older man's mouth. He liked it, much to his surprise.

"Now I'll show you one more thing," Iori almost sang. He removed his pants and Kyo yelped as an almost 9-inch monster sprung out. Iori was, of course, fully erect and ready to fuck Kyo as hard as he could. "Get on your hands and knees."

Kyo did so, not able to take his eyes off Iori's huge penis. What on earth was he going to do with it? He couldn't fit all that in his mouth, he didn't know what he was doing! He began to shake again.

"Lick it, pet."

Kyo swallowed nervously and began licking Iori's shaft with his small, quick tongue. Iori groaned as Kyo attacked his penis with swift calculated licks all over it. Even though he had no idea what he was doing, he had a natural gift.

"Good." Iori didn't want to stop Kyo, but knew what was coming up would be even better. "Now, relax. Keep relaxed whatever happens. You'll feel a lot less pain."

Kyo braced himself. He was used to pain.

Iori settled himself behind Kyo and rubbed his cock a few times. He lined it up with Kyo's back passage and pressed it against Kyo's ass.

"What are you doing?" Kyo squeaked.

"Relax!" Iori snarled in a tone that didn't help the situation at all.

Kyo felt like crying. That feeling didn't go away anytime soon. His vision went red as Iori struggled to push his huge dick into Kyo's virgin asshole. He got it in and Kyo cried out in pain. Iori slowly inched his way in, feeling like the skin was being ripped off his cock as he went along. Finally he was all the way in. Kyo had a feeling of… being full. No more pain.

"Ready," Iori half asked, half announced. He slowly half pulled himself out and then went back in. Kyo winced, but it didn't hurt as much that time. The next time was even easier. After about 6 slow thrusts, the pain disappeared and started to melt into a warm feeling at the base of his spine. Iori was gripping Kyo's buttocks with his hands and groaning loudly as he thrusted in and out of Kyo. Kyo realised his dick was hard again. Suddenly Iori hit something at the back of his hole and Kyo yelped in pleasure.

Iori did it again and Kyo almost began to sob again. Iori took Kyo's penis in a large hand and began to play with it, slowly rubbing at it and making Kyo beg for it. He stopped thrusting.

"Do you want me to keep going?" Iori asked.

"Yes," Kyo muttered.

"I can't hear you," Iori sang.

"YES!" Kyo screamed.

"Beg for it. I want you to beg, slut."

"I WANT IT! KEEP DOING IT TO ME IORI!" Kyo cried.

The next thrust made Kyo scream even louder. Iori's experienced hand was back around Kyo's penis and he was rubbing it hard and fast. It didn't take long for Kyo to spurt a smaller load all over the sofa.

"Now it's my turn," Iori whispered.

He started pumping a lot harder and faster than he had been before. Kyo's knuckles were white from holding the sheets so hard, and he was screaming in ecstasy. His butt was moving from the force of Iori's thrusts. Iori almost let himself all the way out with each thrust, pumping it back in harder than before. He yelled, "I'm coming!" and pulled out, flipping Kyo over and spraying his thick, sour cum all over Kyo's face and hair.

Iori flopped down on the sofa, exhausted, and Kyo experimentally licked the cum from around his lips. Once again, he liked the taste. He gathered it on his hands and greedily slurped it all up.

Iori petted Kyo's hair. "Good little pet."

Kyo snuggled down next to Iori. He wasn't quite sure what had happened, but he prayed it would happen again as soon as they woke up.

Iori smiled. This was a situation he could get used to.