Kyros-giolla Institute Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a few delicious moments, Bryndis pulled away and stood up. "Stand up, Annis. We have a few more things we need to discuss."

A little taken aback by the abrupt change, she stood and, hesitantly, did take off her robe. She still couldn't meet his gaze; she was too uncertain about the way she looked. He took her hands, tilted her head up so her eyes met his, and said merely, "thank you for trusting me in this, my dove."

He led her to the big fireplace and sat her down on one of the plush sofas. This one was a rich, supple, brown leather. It was widely built and sat close to the ground. He sat in the neighboring sofa; it was higher off the ground and made of black leather. Thus they were both sitting, but he was higher than she. It was this he first pointed out to her. "This is my place; you are always welcome to join me when I ask for you, but otherwise no one is allowed here but me. Your sofa, I hope, is to your liking. I picked it out myself just for you. Actually, I chose most of everything in here for you."

"But," said Annis, a little confused, "you've just met me! How did you know so well what I liked and disliked?"

"I was interested in you the moment I read your rather substantial file, Annis," Bryndis said, grinning at her. "Naturally, some things will change the longer you stay here, but I thought you would enjoy the elemental feeling of the room. It's one of my favorite places - I like the stone against the plush nature of the hangings and the velvet. Basically, I made a room for you that I will enjoy spending lots of time in." Now he was really smiling at her. Annis had no idea he had done this. She didn't really know what to say.

"Does every Master do this for the - the slaves they want?"

"You are not slaves, Annis. You are giolla. We'll talk more about that in a few minutes, but, to answer your question, no. No, not every Master chooses to do this, but many do. Terrian, for example, is going to be Kyros to your friend Azra; he went even farther than I did - he designed, decorated, and installed everything in her room. There is absolutely nothing in her room that he did not choose."

"Thank you, sir, very much." She was quiet after that, thinking. "I was wondering-"

"I know you must have so many questions for me, Annis," interrupted Bryndis, "but I must ask you to wait for a little while longer before you ask them. We need to talk about your immediate future here first. That will in itself allay a lot of questions and doubts you might have."

"Yes, sir."

"You are aware that our situation is unusual. I wanted to take you out of the group sessions for two reasons - one reason is me, the second reason is you. I have only been in love one time in my life and that woman, Catalina, was my last giolla. Not long ago, she had to leave the Institute. I haven't taken another giolla since she left. This session, I wanted to make sure the woman I chose was unique and it is important to me that she was relatively new to many of the things we would be doing. That, my dove, leads me to reason two. You."

"I - I knew about Catalina. Ojas told me. I'm sorry her leaving hurt you so much."

Bryndis looked at her steadily for awhile. "I told Ojas to tell you - thank you for your understanding. I do want you to know, however, that in almost every way, you are different from her. I will not treat you the way I treated her; I do not expect you to be her. Never compare yourself to her. I have been with many women and loved one, but all I want now is to lead and guide you. Tell me you understand what I'm telling you."

"I understand."

"What? Tell me exactly."

"I," Annis faltered a bit, "I understand that I am not Catalina. I won't compare myself to her and I understand that - for reasons I can't understand - you want to be here with me and to help me."

"Good. So, as far as reason two goes, I like that you are still a virgin and I like that there is so little you have experienced sexually. That will radically change over the next few days and weeks." He looked at her very carefully. "I will take you places you never thought about going. You will do things you never thought you would do for reasons you would never accept under other circumstances. I plan to use you in any and every way I desire sexually. But I refuse to make you go forward in fear. I know you will be nervous often. I know that sometimes you will even be reticent and a little scared. You might be scared of pain or of judgment. You might be nervous because you're doing something new or uncomfortable. But if you ever really fear - fear for your bodily well being or if you are - for any reason - afraid of me or of any other person, you have to tell me."

"How?" asked Annis, her face flushed as she thought about what he could mean by 'any and every way I desire'.

"You will have what we call a 'safe word'. If you use it, whatever situation you are in will immediately cease. For example, if you are bound, blindfolded, the lights are off, and someone is whipping you, and you say the safe word, the whipping will immediately stop, you will be unbound, the blindfold will come off and the lights turned on. Every giolla has the same word and I should tell you Annis, it's a hard word. You will also have a 'warning word', which tells others that you need a break, or that you need things to be a little slower, but things will continue, okay?"

"Umm... what's the word?"

Bryndis sighed. "The safe word is 'failure' and the warning word is 'weakness'. I expect you to remember them. I should tell you as well that there will be some situations where the safe word is not used. You've already experienced one of them."

"Yes, the first punishment," said Annis, who still had red stripes stinging the backs of her legs.

"If you had known, would you have used them?"

"No."

"I didn't think you would have. The other cases are the day of and the two days following a partnership ceremony - what we call weddings -, any sexual experience had during labour, and... any time a giolla experiences anything for the first time. So, the first time you have oral sex, you cannot use your safe word. The same thing counts for many situations - having sex in public, anal sex, flogging, bondage - so it's very, very important that we thoroughly discuss as much as possible so you feel comfortable. Or, at least, so you don't feel real fear. Remember, just because something is hard, doesn't mean it's bad. Don't worry, you can always - in every situation - use your warning word. And, here, the first time you experience anything it will only rarely be extreme in any way; they will be things I am certain you can handle from the discussions we have had and from how you have behaved in the past. It is a way for you to build your trust in me. Do you believe me?"

"I don't really know. I don't like the thought of having no control... I guess, if I'm really in trouble, you will know. It terrifies me, you not knowing."

"Anise, I promise you will be safe when you are with me. Is that enough for you?"

"Yes," she whispered, looking into the fire.

"Okay, now I want to talk about your classes. You will have them - you will just not usually have them with everyone else. This is because everyone else in the class is much more sexually experienced than you. I want you to feel comfortable. So, we'll go at our own pace. You can ask questions when you want to, we can do these classes as we desire, and there will be no pressure from anyone else to act in a certain way. Understand?"

"Yes. Thank you, I am glad," Annis answered, smiling at him.

"As for the classes you are going to be taking... You have to take Becoming giolla. That class will be something you learn about every day. We are having that class right now. Your final exam will be being here everyday of the course. Your participation and effort grades will be based on how much reading you do and your participation in our conversations. And, as there's just two of us and you love to read, I don't think that will be a problem. Your Master class is very similar. You will take your final exam without knowing it and your participation and effort marks are mostly going to be formulated by your obedience and lack of hesitation. The class, in essence, is learning to trust me and my learning to accept your trust. The Collar class has no participation and effort grades. Your final exam is when I present you with a Collar and whether or not you accept it. We will talk about the types of collars you can have and what the different meanings are regarding the materials they are made of. Some of your readings will fill you in on the history. The last class you have to take is one we would take alone even if the remainder of your classes were with the group. Your Virginity class. Your virginity, Annis, in a very real way, is already mine." He stopped and looked at her solemnly. She looked back at him, taken aback, but didn't ask any questions, at least, not yet. "You know what your final will be in that class, don't you?"

"Yes, sir." He would have her. That was it. She knew it well enough.

"As for your other classes, I already have them chosen for you. But, out of curiosity, which would you have chosen?"

This was something Annis had not expected. She had already chosen the classes she wanted to take and certainly didn't want him choosing for her. What if he made her take the pregnancy class or something? She was upset and stared into the fire, eyes flashing.

"Annis? I know you were planning on choosing your own, but this is something I do. I know what I want and I have a fair idea of what you need. Tell me what you would choose and tell me now."

"Alright," she said, still frustrated. "I'm sorry, I just didn't think you would do this as well."

"I will do a lot of things. But you will also get your say. Continue, please."

"I would have chosen..." here Annis got quiet. She had not thought about the fact that she would indeed have to tell this man what she was interested in. "I would have chosen Masturbation and Master-bation," her face was flaming red, "Outdoors, and Counseling and Psychology."

"Annis, I think you would have chosen those because they sound the safest for you."

She looked away from him. He was right.

"What are you thinking, Annis?"

"You're right," she whispered.

"You are going to be taking Outdoors. It's one of the things I'm most looking forward to, actually. We will start on that tomorrow, so we'll need a good night's sleep tonight. You are also going to be taking Back-Stabbing, which is our class on anal sex."

"Master, I don't think I can--"

"That's why I'm here. And yes, you can. And you will. You will because I want you to and I will help you. You will pass your final exam when we have anal sex for the first time. I have faith in you. You will also take Piercing and Tattoo."

The horror must have shown on her face.

"This doesn't mean I'm going to have my name tattooed across your breasts, okay? You already have your ears pierced and you have the dragonfly tattooed on your shoulder, I am just going to add some to your collection. You will get some say here, okay? You will get lots of information before we do anything and we will talk a great deal about it before anything permanent gets done."

Annis' eyes were filling up with tears. She knew this was going to push her to her limits, but she thought what he was asking of her was far beyond her limits.

"Annis, you've said numerous times that you don't know how far you are willing to go. In truth, you don't know your own boundaries. That's what we are going to find. Will you trust me in this?"

"I will try," she sobbed.

"Thank you." He looked at her a moment and said, "Come here, dove, and lay down and put your head in my lap." She moved over to him, and he covered her with a blanket. She cried for a while, she cried for her loss of innocence, she cried because of her nerves, she cried for the not-knowing. She cried because she was still a virgin, because she liked this man and was beginning to trust him, and because she was no longer alone. And while she cried, he played with her hair and was quiet.

"Do you feel better?" Bryndis asked when she calmed down.

"Yes, so much better," she said sitting up. She moved back over to her own sofa and asked, "May I ask you some questions now?"

"Yes, please do."

"What shall I call you? Do you have any preference?"

"Yes, I do, actually," Bryndis answered, glad of this question. "When we are together, I like that you call me Sir, Master, Kyros, or even Sire or Lord if you like. When you speak of me to others, however, you may use my name, Bryndis. If you would like, when we are most intimate - and only very rarely; if you abuse this there will be consequences - you may call me by my first name - Dhiren. Your instinct will tell you when that is alright."

"Okay. I was also wondering why I can't use the safe words when I'm doing something new. Isn't that when I need it most?"

"No, Annis. It is when you need it the least. You are much more likely to cry out because you are nervous rather than because you are in great pain or in much fear. Most giolla never use the words. If they do use them, it is because of the pain factor. You saw Kade with Etan yesterday, I believe? Fisting - what Etan was doing to her - is very fulfilling, but it can also be very painful depending on how much of the wrist and arm is inserted into the vagina. Etan has pushed Kade in many ways, but never before has he been able to fist any farther than his wrist before she called the safe word. She was really determined yesterday to be strong for him and be open for you as to the lengths a giolla will go. As a matter of fact," he checked his watch, "there's something I want you to see."

He called the telly, asking this time for 'group' and immediately the other girls appeared on the screen.

"I believe Nakia has decided to leave. I think seeing what happened to Kendis showed her that she did indeed like being in charge of her own sexuality."

Annis looked at him.

"It happens a lot," he said, nonchalantly. "I want to show you the assignation with the other Masters and their Ceremony of Will."

They watched; Annis was astonished to see each girl blindfolded and turned away from the door. "I thought they could see them! They've been to Vasha..."

"Yes," said Bryndis, "but only a giolla is allowed to see her Master before their first union. It is one of the rights of a giolla; you get to see and touch and be intimate with your Kyros before anyone else does. They're all expecting this. They've been prepared for this in class today. Watch - I'll explain it all in a minute if you have any other questions."

The girls - the other giolla, thought Annis - were then asked to stand with their hands behind their heads and their feet spread. It was the exact same position Kendis had been in that morning. Then, Etan called the first name, "Azra."

A tall man walked up behind Azra. He was thin, but well-built, with fire-red hair and lots of freckles. This must be Terrain, she thought. Without any word, Terrain wrapped his arms around Azra and grabbed her nipples. He twisted and pulled, stretching them almost beyond limit. Clearly, they had been instructed to say nothing, as Azra made no noise, but her face contorted in pain. Suddenly, she cried out, "I submit!" almost as a sob. Terrain then took his penis out of his trousers and, turning her to face him, guided Azra into a kneeling position. Even though it was only semi-erect, his penis was large. He placed it against her mouth and said, "For your soul," and Azra kissed it at the base. Then Terrain said, "For your body," and Azra kissed the shaft. After a moment more, Azra started to shake with anticipation, and Terrain said, "For my will." Azra then opened her mouth and the head of his engorged penis was inserted between her thick lips. Terrain stopped her long before he came, however, and Etan helped Azra to her feet and took off her blindfold. "Come, Azra, follow me," and Terrain left the room with Azra following quickly behind, having no time at all to react.

Annis looked up at Bryndis, shocked. He saw her look and said, "Wait."

Next was Kendis. The man who walked up to her could have been Ojas' brother; he was huge, not fat, just tall and extremely muscular, and drop-dead gorgeous. He turned Kendis around and attached a clamp to each nipple; the clamps, and thus, Kendis' nipples, were connected by a fine chain. Shock and pain immediately registered on her face as she was led into the same kneeling position as Azra, panting out "I submit, I submit, I do, I submit, please, submit..." The same ceremony was completed except that after the blindfold was taken off, Kendis was shaking with pain. "My name," he said, "is Imaran," and yanked the chain, pulling the clamps off Kendis' nipples. Kendis began to sob, crying out "I do submit, I do, I do!" Imaran merely grabbed her arm and led her from the room.

Lastly was Lamis, standing all alone with her Arabian curves shuddering in the cool air. "Lamis," Etan called out and Annis saw Lamis tense immediately. The man who came for Lamis was only just taller than she was. He was built a bit like Bryndis and he looked like him as well. She looked at her Master. "He's my younger brother, Bernt," explained Bryndis. "This is his first permanent giolla." Bernt had a rather wicked looking instrument in his hand. It looked like a vibrator with a burr on the end instead of a smooth or padded ball. Annis shivered. As Imaran had, Bernt turned Lamis towards him when he reached her. He turned on the burr-vibrator and started using it on her large, voluptuous breasts. She stood perfectly still until he moved to her clit. As soon as he touched it, she called out to him in submission. When the ceremony of will was over, it was Bernt who helped her up and removed her blindfold. "Will you follow me with your whole heart?" he asked her. Lamis looked at him, unbelievingly. "Oh...I will try, yes," she answered. And they walked out of the room.

"Master, why haven't I done this Ceremony of Will?" It was her first and most pressing question.

"You will. It is something that has to be done before the whole panel and I've decided to invite the group along as well. We will go in about half an hour and the ceremony will begin in about an hour. There will be some differences. Annis, your 'task' will be harder than the others. What they did, they offered to a stranger. Their submission was in pain, but it was also made in uncertainty. You know me; you are knowing me more every second; therefore, you are required - not only by me, but by the panel and the Institute itself - to sacrifice something more - and, according to the rules of the ceremony, I cannot tell you what it is you are going to do. Will you trust me in this?"

"I suppose I must."

"Good. For now, I want you to see one other thing. Remember we were talking about fisting earlier?" Annis nodded. "Telly," Bryndis said, "show me Kendis. And Annis, you should know that Kendis knows the safe words."

Annis was shocked. Kendis was spread-eagled on a leather bench in a dark room. Her wrists, knees, and ankles were manacled down, and there was a thick belt around her waist, strapping her down to the bench. She was shaking and crying. Sweat was running off of her face. Every few seconds, she let out a moan. The nipple clamps were back on and Imaran had added a clamp on each of her pussy lips and two on her clitoris. This was shocking enough, but Imaran had almost finished putting his entire fist into Kendis' vagina. With a deep grunt, Annis saw him force the rest of the way in. He was still for a moment, waiting for Kendis to stop sobbing. She began to calm herself, and Imaran began twisting his hand around. Suddenly, the other hand reached over and yanked off all the pussy clamps while he pushed upwards with the fist buried inside her vagina. She came, but called out at the same time "Failure, Failure!" Immediately, Imaran withdrew his hand (which seemed painful in itself) and released Kendis. He then helped her up and held and comforted her. That was when Bryndis turned off the screen.