Kyros-giolla Institute Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kata went on, pulling the third iron stylus from the fire and moving back towards Annis. 'You believe you would pay any price to be with your Kyros and to meet his worth. Do you accept the pain that accompanies this price?'

'Yes.' Annis said that without any quavering. She would pay this price for Bryndis. He was worth it and more besides. That resolution was hard to hold however, as the iron pressed into the skin of her pussy. Just above her clit, Annis felt the sear of burning flesh. This did last longer, though not much. Shuddering through her pain, Annis was relieved. She had done it. Whatever came next, surely it could not be so bad as this.

'You have accepted the pain of paying the price. To you accept the pleasure of your surety?'

'Yes,' Annis panted, her eyes still tight shut. She tried to relax as she heard the vibrator once more, but gasped in surprise as she felt it touch down on her distended right nipple, sending shockwaves through her chest. She felt wetness surge through her pussy when suddenly a mouth was on her clit and fingers pressing inside her, caressing, pulling, and sucking. She opened her eyes and her whole body shuddered as she saw the dark head of long silken hair between her legs. 'Oh God,' she thought, 'not a woman! Not this woman!' She thought of Bryndis, how her body was betraying him, reacting to her in such a wonton way. As those tilted eyes looked up to meet hers, Annis was struck by an intense thought: she wasn't betraying Bryndis. This was the pleasure of the price she paid to be with him. With that thought, came the desire to have him here, to watch as Kata suckled her clit, held a vibrator to her nipples and pummeled her pussy with her fingers. Seeing him in her mind watching them, knowing that the pleasure she was experiencing was pleasure for him, she started to shake as her body reached for release. She imagined him behind her, holding her legs open, kneading her breasts and stretching her nipples and cried out. When, in what she previously would have called the darkest parts of her imaginative mind felt him inside her ass and imagined Kata's mouth on her clit and one hand in her pussy while the other pleasured Bryndis while he fucked her ass, she started to come, calling out his name.

As she came, Kata continued to suck her clit, but most of her focus was on the fingers in Annis' pussy. Folding them up into a come-hither motion, she pounded faster and faster as the spasms rocked through Annis. As the ripples began to recede, Kata changed her angle and, all the while keeping up the attack on her clit, began pressing hard on the roof of Annis' pussy.

Annis felt the change of direction and started to pant and squirm; when the second orgasm hit her, deeper and somehow different than the first, she was unprepared as a flood of come spilled from her pussy, drenching Kata's face. She cried out, her face distorted with the power of her pleasure. She tried to move away from the assault, but Kata held her open, vibrator now cast aside. As tremors rocked through Annis, Kata continued sucking her clit, but the fingers in her pussy were still. As the flicks of Kata's tongue on Annis' clit became feather-light – like butterfly wings, Annis thought in a haze – the fingers inside her started again to dance, but very softly. As a third orgasm rolled over her, this one soft and quiet, Annis heard a high, soft sigh, almost a moan escape her lips.

Suddenly, Kata was gone, all pressure and heat removed. She hear water splashing from somewhere in the room and then there was a warm, damp washcloth draped across her face. She felt Kata applying some sort of cooling ointment on her burns. As the smell of peppermint began to overwhelm her, she felt two small hands massaging her head and temples. After a few moments of silence, Kata spoke.

'Breath deeply, Annis, and meditate on Bryndis and on knowledge, sacrifice and price. When you are ready, there is a chamber pot, water for washing and a warm drink on a pedestal near the door. Have your drink and, when you are presentable, go through the door and we will talk about the next few stages of your time with us.'

As Kata left and Annis' thoughts turned to Bryndis, she began to cry. How she wanted him, not so much to touch her, though that would be nice, but she wanted him to talk to her, to explain why her body reacted the way it did. Experiencing this without him, knowing that he wasn't even watching and that she couldn't ever explain it properly, not totally, made her feel separate from him in a way she hadn't since she had arrived. She knew she had to maintain her independence, her own sense of self through this process, but at that moment, 'Christ, Bryndis, I wish you were here,' she whispered. Trying to master her tears, she began the deep breathing exercises he had taught her to focus her mind. She used her memory of the first time she had seen him as her focus point, funneling all thoughts of loneliness and insecurity, desire and pain into it. As her tears dried and her breathing slowed, she began to move to sit up. Curious, she looked closely at the burn on her mons. To her surprise, it was tiny, a small circle less than a centimeter in diameter. No wonder it hadn't hurt more, she thought wryly. At least this should heal quickly – about time something did, she thought, as she rose.

She looked around the room and found the pedestal with a pitcher and bowl of water, a washcloth, a small hand towel, and a steaming mug of tea. The chamber pot was underneath on a small shelf. In the cave, Byrndis had insisted she use a small bowl for her 'needs' and expected her to be very tidy, not getting a drop on the sides of the bowl or the floor of the cave where she knelt. The one time she hadn't been careful and a few drops had run over the sides, he had stood over her and watched as she licked them up, presenting him a pristine bowl. It was degrading and totally humiliating. She never made that mistake again. He cleaned the bowls out that they both used, saying that there was nothing about her body that wasn't his and wasn't his responsibility, but she was expected to present it to him each time. He had told her that he understood her embarrassment, but explained that it was critical that he should be familiar with her body clock, as in tune with hers as he was with his. 'Your submission in this and my knowledge of you will be critical for your future here,' he had said simply, as she glowed in embarrassment. Looking at the chamber pot now, she assumed this was part of what he was referring to. Placing the pot on the floor, she knelt over it as Bryndis had taught her, legs not touching the pot, but hovering just above. She tried to control the flow, the slower she went, the less chance of splashes. Finishing, she waited a full minute for any drips to fall into the pot, before cupping one hand under her pussy and pushing back the pot with the other. Picking up the pot with her dry hand, she stood and carefully put it back on the shelf. She sighed with relief. No spots, no drips.

She poured water from the pitcher into the bowl, dipped the washcloth and proceeded to wash first her hands, face, neck and armpits. Then, rinsing out the washcloth again, she thoroughly cleaned her pussy, avoiding the burn, her ass and her thighs. Thinking about how she had made such a mess... Well, she would have to ask Bryndis about it, she thought, determined not to start to cry again, this time in shame. Finally, she rinsed the cloth and washed her feet. Though not dirtied in the ceremony ('It was my mind that was dirty, not my feet!' she thought, laughing ironically at herself), they had gotten sandy during the walk and she wanted to be clean. She took the small towel and dried herself as well as she could and then took up the mug and downed the tea, almost in one. Now that she was up and moving around, she was impatient to know what came next. She put the mug down, and opened the door, pausing only a moment to look back into a room where she had left so much behind her.

12