Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi 001

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You have more surprises in store," Mihir said and inched towards her.

His eyes began gazing her swelling breasts underneath her blouse. He was deliberately letting his eyes gulping them much longer just to ensure that Pragna is aware.

"Mihir," Pragna spoke in a very low voice. "You shouldn't be staring at my chest."

"Why, Aunt Pragna?" Mihir asked without lifting his eyes off her. "I am sure you must be attracting plenty of attention wherever you go. What is wrong if I watch you?"

"You are my nephew," Pragna reminded him. "I feel awkward watching you staring at my chest."

His eyes weren't relenting on her breasts. Pragna realized that his eyes were probing the thin fabric of her sari looking further into her cleavage.

"Please don't look any further," Pragna's hands crossed over her chest in a bid to block his view.

"Aunt Pragna," Mihir commanded. "Strip yourself naked."

"Mihir?"

"Don't you follow me?"

"This is wrong," Pragna stammered. "They call this as incest. It is sin."

Mihir laughed.

"Aunt Pragna, you are so ignorant," Mihir said smilingly. "I was able to lay my hands on grandma in the morning."

"What?" Pragna was startled. "You mean my mother?"

"Of course," Mihir quipped. "Later in the day, my mom gave me a wonderful blowjob."

"I don't believe this," Pragna shook her head.

"I want to end the day on a happy note," Mihir inched closer to her. "I hope you won't let me use any force on you. That is the last thing I want to do."

Pragna stood silent for a few moments. She never had any doubts about Mihir's ruthless youthful strength. However, she did not want to become an easy prey to his lust. She realized that he could help her in settling some scores with her intimidating sister-in-laws, including Savita, Mihir's mother.

"Alright," Pragna finally spoke. "If that is your wish, I won't resist. But, you have to promise a few things to me."

"Don't worry Aunt Pragna," Mihir intervened hurriedly. "I will never disclose about this to anyone in the house."

Pragna said laughingly, "I am not unduly worried about that. Neither of us can reveal this to anyone in the family. That is not what I am expecting from you."

"What do you expect me to do?" Mihir asked impatiently.

"I want you to have sex with Daksha, Gayatri and even Savita," Pragna said in a firm voice. "I want you to help me in avenging them for whatever they have done to me."

"Impossible," Mihir almost screamed. "How do you expect me to seduce my aunts and my mother?"

"I bet you can," Aunt Pragna smirked. "If you can convince me, they are going to easy meat for you."

"But, you want me to take on my mother too?" Mihir asked.

"In fact, I want you to take her first," Aunt Pragna said laughingly. "Anyway, that won't be a problem for you. She had just given a nice blowjob today."

"What if I am unable to do this?" Mihir asked.

"In that case, today might be the first and last time you ever had sex with me," Aunt Pragna said resolutely.

"Aunt Pragna!"

"The ball is in your court," Pragna smiled and pushed off her sari from her shoulder. Mihir's eyes were pinned to her breasts, which were heaving beneath her blouse.

"You can do anything to me today," Pragna said as she held her breasts with both her hands. "I won't complain about anything you do. But, I want you to do what I have just said."

"Ok Aunt Pragna," Mihir said finally. "I promise you. I will fuck my mother and both my aunts. That is a deal."

"Then what are you waiting for?" Pragna asked with a wink.

Mihir watched as she stripped her saree, untied her petticoat and undid her blouse hooks.

"Gorgeous!" Mihir exclaimed. He was simply awed seeing Pragna stripping naked in front of him. Her naked jugs looked terrific; her areolas were cherry red; her nipples were thick and hard.

"Come and play," Pragna hissed.

Mihir placed his hands on her breasts and ran his thumbs inside her cleavage.

"Boy, you know something," Pragna gasped and looked down watching his fingers trailing her naked tits.

Mihir slowly leaned and began long licking her wonderful mounds with closed eyes. Pragna's body trembled feeling his warm lips brushing against her flesh. After gasping in excitement for a while, she quickly grasped Mihir by his head to pull them firmly against her body.

It took hardly a couple of moments for Mihir to quicken up his tongue on her wonderful melons and soon he felt like sucking them. He saw her breasts maddeningly pressing against each other as he laid his hands on them. He wasn't surprised to see that Aunt Pragna's magnificent breasts were actually bigger than what they seemed under her clothes. Her aureoles were amazingly large while her thick nipples looked crispy and erect.

"All boys like those," Pragna whispered. "You aren't any exception either."

"I can't help," Mihir replied. "Not really after seeing such a large pair of racks."

Pragna blushed seeing the intensity that was glowing in his eyes. She let out a gentle moan as he kept cupping his hands under her heavy breasts. She threw her head backwards as his mouth reached out and began working on her nipples, letting his tongue rolling around each aureole. The more he licked her nipples, the bigger they grew.

The experienced woman could easily measure his excitement feeling his huge bulge pressing against her waist. As his massive dick kept growing underneath his pants, Pragna suddenly went on her knees and began undoing his belt. She soon followed it up by pulling down the pants within no time at all.

"Aunt Prema," Mihir looked down and said. "I want you to play with me."

Pragna smiled as though she wasn't really requiring his instructions anyway. Mihir smiled as he watched the sudden awe in her eyes once she rolled down his brief and pulled out his massive dick. There was no way she might have known how big his dick was.

"Boy!" Pragna predictably exclaimed. Her eyes were pinned on his dick for quite a while as though she did not believe what she was seeing. It was pointing right at her face, and it was a foot long. That's right. Twelve inches, and very thick.

"I guessed that you might be big," Pragna said with her eyes widening. "But, this is huge."

"I am glad you are impressed," Mihir smirked. "Now, start stroking it."

Pragna gleefully reached up to grip his dick by wrapping it around with her right hand. She soon began sliding her fist up and down in short, fast strokes. Mihir couldn't resist a gentle moan emanating from his mouth.

Pragna was apparently enthused by his excitement as she gripped harder picking up her pace showing all her experience in the world.

"Suck it!"

Pragna seemed more than willing to obey as she quickly guided his dick towards her mouth. Mihir kept watching her as her lips went about sliding over his shaft until she managed to take the whole length of his dick inside her mouth. She kept motioning her lips all along his dick for a while sucking harder and harder.

"Aunt Pragna," Mihir exclaimed. "You suck like a professional."

Pragna never looked like replying to him as she kept herself thoroughly engaged in sucking and licking his magnificent tool. Mihir knew that the excitement was getting too much for him as she went about sucking him relentlessly.

He soon exploded into her waiting mouth, sending load after load of thick semen deep inside her throat. Pragna kept gulping his semen until she got the last drop.

"If you can get hard soon, we need to go to the bed," Pragna reminded him.

"With pleasure Aunt Pragna," Mihir quickly overcame his exasperation and his hands reached out to cup her breasts yet again. They kept looking deep into each other's eyes as they began walking towards the bed. Mihir made her sit on the bed and began getting rid of his clothes, much to the excitement of his Aunt.

She crawled onto the bed and got her legs spread very wide indeed. Mihir knelt in front of her and asked her, "Are you ready Aunt Pragna?"

"Tease me," Pragna began pleading. Mihir's eyes widened watching her fingers probe her pussy through her dense public hair. Pragna lay across the bed and Mihir got between them, letting his hardening dick hovering over her moist pussy. He held his dick with one hand and took it towards her love triangle.

"Now, have a go at me," Pragna instructed.

Without loosing even a second, Mihir pressed the tip of his dick against her clit. Pragna gasped and moaned at once. Mihir wasn't less excited as he started rubbing the tip of his dick up and down against her clit gently, at least, to begin with. As seconds ticked past, he was getting firmer and faster on her.

"Mihir," Pragna murmured in pleasure. "You do know how to please a woman."

Mihir thought for a moment about the very absurdity of whatever he and Aunt Pragna were doing at that time; committing incest and that too in the Virani clan. Surprisingly, Pragna wasn't showing any signs of resent whatsoever as she seemed like thoroughly enjoying the whole thing.

Mihir took a deep breath before guiding his huge head inside her. Pragna almost sat up.

"Oh Mihir," she moaned.

Mihir kept pushing the head through her stretching lips. A broad smile flashed all over his face as he managed to send the whole of his head inside her. Pragna's head swayed either way as she was biting her lip struggling to hold a whimper.

"Hey big boy," Pragna murmured with a brief lusty smile. She looked up to see how far Mihir had managed to get inside her.

Mihir began giving her a few slow thrusts letting his dick to feel her warmth inside her pussy. After letting his huge meat stay inside for a few seconds, he gently pulled out his dick completely out. As Pragna tried looking up to see what went wrong, he quickly drove it deep inside her pussy all over again. She squealed and her legs came around his waist to wrap him. After a few continuous strokes, Mihir stopped after hitting her bottom. They kept watching each other's eyes with a smile of pleasure.

Mihir kept repeating these gentle teases for a while before he began working faster and harder. Soon they were closing in towards just the momentum more than enough to give both the pleasure of a great fucking session. Mihir apparently knew the art of changing gears just in time as she went about pounding her mercilessly. His eyes sparkled in delight watching her breasts slamming against each other. Pragna's moans were getting louder and she kept biting her lips every now and then.

Pragna began pleading after a while, "Fuck me, Mihir. Don't stop for anything."

Mihir's hands eagerly grabbed her breasts and began kneading them.

"Yes," Pragna whimpered. "Just like that."

The whole atmosphere went electric with their intermittent moans and squeals. Mihir's dick began swelling inside her pussy and her body wasn't anywhere behind to her climax.

"I am cumming," Pragna screamed.

"Aunt," Mihir groaned as well. He was delighted at the prospects of a simultaneous orgasm. It finally did happen. Mihir's dick was soon bathing in his Aunt's cum after which his dick twitched and exploded into her.

Their bodies stiffened at once. They gasped and breathed hard. Drops of Mihir's sweat fell on Pragna's breasts. They heaved and sighed in exasperation but with tremendous joy.

"You finally had your way," Pragna whispered. "Honestly, I enjoyed it too."

"I know you did," Mihir said as he gasped for breath.

"Now, you need to chalk out your plan to fulfill your promise," Pragna reminded him.

"I know," Mihir replied and fell over his aunt. They hugged and remained as they were for quite sometime.

"Let me go," Pragna said after sometime. "Your uncles might return anytime."

"Never," Mihir replied with a wry smile. "I know them. They might not have even started things as yet."

-------------------------------------

End of Episode.No.001

-------------------------------------

12