Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi 002

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey there," Mansukh sounded quite cheerful as he got inside. "I hope you had a nice time."

"Thank you Mansukh," Savita said crisply. Mansukh looked at her as though he didn't believe what she said.

"Great!" Mansukh exclaimed. "That means you really had some fun tonight."

"I did," Savita said smilingly. "He was young and really good."

"Wonderful," Mansukh said as he started the car, "I was lucky too. She is just out of her teens."

"Sounds interesting," Savita said and laughed.

"This is a very safe place to try out few things in life," Mansukh said as their car drove out of the compound.

"I hope so," Savita quipped.

"You can be rest assured," Mansukh said. "Did you see even a single familiar face in the entire crowd?"

"No," Savita replied quickly.

As the car began speeding the highway, Savita began, recollecting whatever had happened between her and Savita inside the same car a few minutes ago. Mansukh, on the other hand was smiling to himself, as he hadn't completely out of his excitement. He glanced at Savita through the corner of his eyes and smiled. Obviously, she would never know about the woman with whom he had had sex in the car. Gayatri!

Actually, Mansukh wasn't aware that his brother JD was also present in the swinger's club. Just as he was about to rush to the car he had from the lucky draw, he suddenly stopped seeing a car that looked quite familiar to him. Within seconds, he discovered that it was JD's car. Although, his initial reaction was one of shock, suddenly he began licking his lips in lust. He wished it were he who got the opportunity to get into JD's car. He had been longing to fuck Gayatri, JD's wife for quite some time. He realized that it was almost a missed opportunity to fulfill his overdue dream.

"Mr.Mansukh Virani?" A gentle pat on the shoulders brought him back to his senses. He saw one of his stock market brokers standing with the key of JD's car. Immediately, he decided to exchange their keys. It wasn't difficult as the man was more than willing to oblige the rich man. Mansukh felt like jumping in joy after getting the key. He quietly got through the back door and smiled at Gayatri, whose face turned pale in shock and disbelief.

"Oh No," She whimpered. Even in the wildest of her dreams she might not have thought of her husband's brother wishing to have sex with her. In fact, she always believed that Mansukh was too dignified a person to be visiting one place like a swingers club.

"Are you afraid Gayatri?" Mansukh asked with a smile before he pulled her face towards him in an attempt to kiss her on the lips.

"No," Gayatri whimpered. "I can't let you do this. You are his brother."

"That doesn't matter now," Mansukh insisted as he eventually planted a gentle kiss on her lips. "I have been dreaming about this ever since you got married to JD."

"Please," Gayatri tried hard to push him away. "Our conventions say that you should treat me like a daughter."

"Do your conventions permit visiting swinger clubs?" Mansukh asked laughingly.

Mansukh slid his right hand under her sari and cupped her breast. His left hand began rubbing Gayatri's crotch and the inner side of her thighs through the fabric. Gayatri resisted in vain, as Mansukh pulled off her sari with brutal strength. Gayatri was trembling as she watched Mansukh getting more forceful, enough to rip off her blouse in a split second. She groaned in disgust as his hands began working on her breasts for a while before he leaned forward to suck her nipples.

"See my dick," Mansukh pulled her right hand and placed it on his bulge. Her hands repelled at once and went up to cover her face.

Mansukh dragged his pants down, rolled down his brief and pulled out his dick.

"We can always fuck after sometime," Mansukh again placed Gayatri's hand between his legs to suggest that he wanted her to grab his dick. "Hold it now."

"This is wrong and sin," Gayatri pleaded with him. However, she was helpless before his ruthless strength as her hands eventually wrapped around his dick.

"That's better," Mansukh sounded extremely pleased.

Before Gayatri could think of anything, he started kissing her deeply again. His hands began working over her crotch. Gayatri's waist gyrated as she struggled hard to push him away.

"I have already torn your blouse," Mansukh cautioned. "Better stop pushing me now."

Gayatri began feeling humiliated as Mansukh untied her petticoat and followed it up by pulling down her panties through her legs.

"Nice," Mansukh started caressing her gentle public hair on the cunt. "I always believed that you might be having quite a bit of hair here."

No amount of protests from Gayatri was stopping Mansukh as he shamelessly went about caressing and massaging her cunt. His fingers began trailing through the soft skin on her inner thighs sending an irritating tingle all over her body.

"Do you see how long my fingers are?" Mansukh asked laughingly. Gayatri looked stunned as she realized that he was about to insert his fingers inside her womanhood.

"No!" She screamed. "Please stop at once."

Before she could complete, his finger had managed to make its way inside Gayatri's cunt. While Gayatri was gasping in shock and dismay, Mansukh pushed Gayatri's head towards his throbbing dick. His strong hands held and lowered her head on his monstrous dick. Gayatri closed her eyes in disgust feeling the tip of his dick brushing against her soft lips.

Gayatri whimpered, "No I can't."

"You have to do it," Mansukh snarled at her and pushed her head further down over his dick. After a momentary struggle, Gayatri's mouth hesitantly opened accepting his thick head.

"That's it," Mansukh said with a smile as he began stroking his dick inside her mouth. Gayatri's head moved up and down sliding down his shaft.

Suddenly, Mansukh pushed Gayatri on her back and began spreading her legs wide enough for him.

"No. Please don't do it," Gayatri began pleading all over again.

"What do you want me to do?" Mansukh screamed at her. "You don't want to give even a blowjob."

"Alright," Gayatri said hurriedly. "I will suck you. Please don't fuck me."

"Its too late baby," Mansukh grimaced. He pounced between Gayatri's legs, which went in the air spreading very wide. Gayatri quivered as Mansukh pressed his big head against her pussy and started rubbing it up and down her clit. Her head swayed either side while her hands pushed against his chest struggling to hold him back.

"Please have mercy on me," Gayatri said pleadingly, "I won't be able to face anyone in the house."

"Don't worry," Mansukh said mockingly, "You can always face me from now."

Mansukh kept forcing himself on her rubbing his dick up over her clit in a quick pace.

"I may get pregnant," Gayatri whimpered. "You aren't wearing condom."

"That sounds interesting," Mansukh said laughingly," It would be a nice feeling impregnating my brother's wife."

Gayatri threw her head back as Mansukh eventually made the entry inside her. Her voice became louder but her words broke as she gasped terribly. Mansukh knew that she couldn't resist him anymore as almost half of his huge shaft had managed to penetrate inside her cunt. He relieved his grip on her waist and let his hands fall on her chest, cupping her breasts with incredible lust.

"Please!" Gayatri kept gasping while Mansukh kneaded her breasts even as he was humping on her body.

"Your tits are fascinating," Mansukh said as his thumbs traced around her areola. Gayatri was moaning as her globes were being crushed against his palms while his thumbs were pressing her nipples.

Gayatri's voice broke as she began pleading with folded hands, "Please leave me. For God's sake don't fuck me."

Mansukh however was not relenting as he quickened up his motions on her. His dick felt like a thick strong iron rod making its way deep inside a soggy soil. He began letting out little groans every time he gave a thrust inside her. Gayatri realized that her cunt had begun oozing involuntarily and it had spread out as his deadly dick kept pounding her all the way inside. She closed her eyes in disgust knowing that more than half the length of Mansukh's demon had gone inside her and it wouldn't slip out until it finishes her off.

Mansukh leaned forward, took her nipples in his mouth and began suckling them. Gayatri screamed as he held her perky nipples in between his teeth while his tongue began lashing at them like a sword. She felt terribly let down by her body as her nipples were getting harder and harder as he kept sucking them.

Mansukh was humping on her like a man half his age, "I am going to hit the bottom now. Be prepared to take the whole thing inside."

Gayatri's body shivered in the fear that his monstrous dick might be completely inside her any moment. Her hands remained pressing against his chest but her resistance had diminished considerably. As Mansukh withdrew almost completely out of her, she closed her eyes tightly knowing what would happen next. She was right. He drove his huge meat deep inside her until his balls banged against her asshole. She screamed yet again sending her legs wide in the air. Her toes curled up as Mansukh began pounding her in a terrific speed.

The noise of their bodies slamming against each other and Gayatri's gasps filled up the car while Mansukh plowed deep in her. She helplessly kept throwing her head back and forth moaning and gasping louder and harder. Mansukh let out a very loud groan once his massive tool completely disappeared inside her cunt.

Mansukh went about pounding her cunt harder and harder. The wet noises emanating from her cunt sounded music to his ears while he went on a rampage on her cunt. His hands swiftly moved down grabbing her ass cheeks while he continued devastating her.

"Tell me you like it," Mansukh snarled at her.

Gayatri moaned and gasped as she said, "Yes..Yes..I like it."

Mansukh felt elated to know that she had begun to enjoy the fun. He reached out to her tits to squeeze them a few more times and enjoyed her squeals.

Mansukh asked, "Will you be my concubine at home? Will you let me fuck you whenever I want?"

"Yes!" Gayatri growled. "I am your concubine. Fuck me...Fuck me anytime."

"That's good," Mansukh grimaced. "Your cunt belongs to me. Never give it to my brother."

"I won't," Gayatri screamed as his hands became increasingly harsh on her breasts. "Oh, I will give it only to you."

Mansukh didn't ask any further questions as he concentrated hard fucking her harder and quicker. Gayatri moaned louder indicating that she was getting very close to her climax. Her gyrating hips went off the seat as was now pushed her body upwards to meet the thunderous thrusts of Mansukh.

"Oh!" Gayatri squealed and passed out within seconds. Her body shook a few times before it stiffened.

Mansukh began grunting as he drove harder and faster into Gayatri. His dick was swelling tremendously inside her cunt and he knew that he might explode in a matter of seconds. However, that didn't stop him from taking his momentum to a new height.

Gayatri's hands were now grabbing his ass as she moaned aloud, "Oh god! I've never been fucked like this before. You are huge. You fuck very deep."

Their body motions reached the peak within seconds after which Mansukh's head jerked backwards.

"I am Cumming," He yelled out. Gayatri's body shuddered as he in her cunt. His thrusts got slower and slower in and out of her. His milky white that splashed into her cunt came oozing out. It began running in trickles down over Gayatri's asshole as they eventually brought their fucking to a halt.

It took a while for both of them to realize what they have done. Mansukh quickly dressed himself while Gayatri lay naked in a state of shock and disbelief.

"Gayatri," Mansukh shook her shoulders. "Get up and dress yourself."

"Oh god," Gayatri began sobbing. "What have we done. I have always looked upon you as my father. How am I going to see the people in the family?"

"Cool down," Mansukh gave her a gentle hug and planted a kiss on her cheeks. "You can't do anything about it now."

"What if I get pregnant?" Gayatri continued sobbing.

"You can get rid of it anyway," Mansukh said candidly.

It took a while for Gayatri to compose herself and put on her clothes. Mansukh patiently waited until he was convinced that she had gathered herself.

"Look here," Mansukh spoke to her in a low voice. "I don't want you to get fucked by strangers. I don't want you to come here anymore. Tell your husband that you were raped by someone else. Are you clear?"

Gayatri nodded her head in agreement.

"I am happy that I was able to fuck you finally," Mansukh said. "We need to do this more often at home. Do you understand?"

"Yes," Gayatri replied.

She kept looking at him as he alighted from the car and began walking through the darkness. She realized that life in 'Shantiniketan' is going to be very difficult in the days to come.

-----------------------------------

END OF EPISODE.NO.002

-----------------------------------

12