Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi 003

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bangopee
bangopee
445 Followers

Even as the last man was about to take his position in between her legs, Daksha began to feel her muscles straining as she had been firmly held by two other men all through the traumatic experience. She feared she wouldn't be able to tolerate further pain on her shoulder joints if she is held so hard once again.

"Look!" She spoke in a pleading tone. "Please let my arms and legs free. You know I can't run anywhere now. They are hurting me."

The third man paused and looked up at his friends. They nodded to each other, as they knew that Daksha was in fact right. For the first time, the two guys decided to let her free as they got out of the car leaving just the third man and Daksha in the backseat.

"Are you comfortable now?" The man asked as he came down heavily on her body. His hands eagerly grabbed her breasts and began squeezing them. He used his thumb to flick her nipples and soon he started devouring them, moaning on them with passion. The little relief Daksha had didn't last long enough. As the man drove his enormous dick inside her cunt, she screamed again. In all probabilities, he was the biggest of all the four men.

"No!" Daksha yelled. "It is so big!"

"Don't be scared," The man whispered. "I will try to be nice."

He certainly did. His hands moved from her breasts to hold her face and pull it towards him. His mouth engulfed hers and he sucked from her mouth. His tongue passionately wandered all over inside her mouth searching for hers. Daksha was moaning inside his mouth while she realized that his huge head was still attempting to make its way inside her cunt.

He broke the kiss and resumed on her breasts. Daksha growled feeling his monstrous dick almost piercing through her cunt lips. By the time he managed sinking the whole length of his shaft inside her, Daksha had reconciled to the fact that he would have his way. It was not just the size of his dick but the manner in which he went about savaging her cunt that made Daksha scream louder like never before. She felt his pressure on every muscle in her body as she shook to each one of his thunderous thrusts.

The man began expediting things as though she hadn't seen his real speed yet. He seemed to enjoy her whimpers and moans as he worked at a speed beyond her imagination. He was hitting those depths that Daksha had never experienced before. He was working deliriously, letting her cunt pulsate by driving vigorously into her and getting immensely excited. He began showing peculiar expressions on his face, clearly suggesting that he was about to reach the pinnacle. He pushed his head back and growled feeling his balls swelling to absolute tightness.

"Take it baby," He screamed at her.

"No! No!" was all Daksha could mutter as her back arched feeling his throbbing dick sprayed load after load deep inside her. She lay still as he shot his final loads of thick warm cum inside her. As he withdrew his dick from her sopping pussy and took his time to get out of the car, Daksha realized that at last she was free.

Ajay had a word or two with Himmat after he freed him from the rope. Himmat looked back and watched Daksha hurrying to pick up her clothes, which were all over the back seat. He had been listening to the whole thing from the front seat.

The four guys waved at them as finally Himmat was about to drive the car away from them. Daksha's head bowed in shame and humiliation looking towards the deck and she obviously didn't want to see those people who had ravished her inside her own car.

As such, she was obviously unaware of Himmat showing his thumbs up at Ajay and his friends as the car began its journey back towards 'Shantiniketan'.

-----------------------------------

END OF EPISODE.NO.003

-----------------------------------

bangopee
bangopee
445 Followers
12