L.A. in New Orleans Ch. 01

Story Info
Wife enjoys boss.
3.3k words
4.2
137.9k
23

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 04/06/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baremetal
baremetal
253 Followers

Pete and L.A. had just arrived in one of their favourite cities, New Orleans. The Company was treating all their high performers and their spouses to a week of meetings and entertainment, and had booked into a beautiful hotel close to the action. After unpacking and showering away the weariness of the flight Pete gave L.A. a low wolf whistle as he checked out her outfit for the evening. He was always after her to wear more revealing clothing but something about New Orleans seemed to put L.A. more at ease, or more in the mood.

Tonight she had chosen a white pant suit, the pants skin tight from waist to knee, the jacket held together in front by just one button. Without a shirt under the jacket her breasts took center stage, pressed into a deep cleavage above the button, a small glimpse of flat stomach below. The pants cupped her rounded bottom to perfection, aided by the tilt of her hips in her high heels. She smiled at him and spun once for his inspection, then asked if she looked OK.

"OK? Yeah, very OK." was his short but sweet answer, his eyes moving over her body as he savoured how sexy she looked. He then spun for her inspection, fishing for his own compliment, receiving a very handsome from his lady.

They both enjoyed Cajun food and seafood in particular, and were looking forward to an excellent meal, with lots of time left after to wander the clubs around the Bourbon street area. They picked a small cafe for dinner with a small Cajun band playing and enjoyed a few drinks first then a fine bottle of wine with dinner. Pete teased her during their meal, positioning her so the magnificent curve of her breasts could be enjoyed by any of the patrons of the cafe, speaking quietly at times to have her bend forward so she was even more on display. L.A. was more than used to this and put up with it this evening, the drinks helping with her inhibitions a little so that she was enjoying the extra attention her outfit was garnering from the males in the restaurant. They took their time and when the band took a break Pete asked for the bill and they moved out into the crowds on the street.

One of their first stops was to buy some beads, and Pete grinned as he held a handful out to L.A, mouthing, "Show me your tits" to her, then smiling as she pulled her jacket aside very quickly and just for him to catch a quick peek at one of her nipples.

"That's my girl." he said to her, "You look great so don't be too shy."

L .A. gave him her standard "I'm too old for anyone to care" as she adjusted her breasts so her nipples pushed into the thin material of her jacket without looking lopsided, not the least bit aided by Pete's fingers moving in to cup her breast as he kissed her lips quickly and chided her for thinking she was too old.

"You are a very sexy young lady." he observed, "A very hot babe." They both slipped the strands of beads over their heads, L.A.'s breasts now playing peek-a-boo through the cheap plastic.

They entered a few different stores, arming themselves with a drink called a Hand Grenade as they walked along, browsing through a sexy lingerie shop as well as tourist traps with t-shirts and other novelties, listening to the jazz, blues and Cajun music blasting live from the different clubs. They enjoyed dancing and knew they would eventually find a club to settle into but for now it was fun just to walk and observe the crowd.

L.A. was approached a few times by passers by with a handful of beads to show her tits for more but she just laughed and shook her head, Pete smiling and whispering "SEE" each time she was approached.

"They are all drunk!!" was her excuse but Pete just shook his head, licking his finger and touching her hip as he made a sizzling noise,

"Hot, baby, hot."

As they continued to rib each other playfully L.A.'s ears perked up, she could hear someone calling Pete's name. She told him and the two of them looked about trying to locate the voice, eventually hearing the words "Look Up" attached to his name. On one of the crowded upper decks along Bourbon street a small group of the Company's Corporate staff were leaning against the rail, waving for them to join them, pointing to the staircase up. Pete made the introductions of L.A. to the staff that she had not met in the past, ending with his boss , Gerry. Gerry turned and smiled broadly at Pete, giving him a warm handshake and a clap on the back, then turned his eyes to L.A., taking both of her hands in his.

"Now I know why Pete always wants to be on the first plane back home after a meeting" he smiled, his eyes locked with hers, "He has a beauty queen to get back to." L.A. blushed a little then set her jaw and answered back,

"Pete always describes you as the movie star, the smooth polished head of the company that sweet talks the stock holders." Gerry laughed, still holding one of her hands as he offered her a glass of champagne.

"I would much rather sweet talk pretty ladies than grumpy old stockholders." he said, handing another glass to Pete. "Come and join me at the railing" he asked as he pushed through the crowd, pulling L.A. along with him. Some of the other staff had met L.A. before and had told him how pretty she was, but now he had seen her and intended to spend some time with this gorgeous creature. Pete started to follow but was cornered by one of the staff with welcoming toasts and a few questions, so just waved to L.A. to enjoy the view with Gerry and he would catch up. Gerry looked back with a smile at Pete and waved, thinking to himself that he intended to enjoy the view also.

L.A. followed Gerry to the crowded rail and joined him looking down on the throngs of people milling about on the street. They toasted each other on making it to the railing then made small talk about previous visits to New Orleans. Gerry found some more champagne and filled their glasses, then grasped the beads around her neck, his fingers just skimming her blazer covered breasts.

"Did you come buy these honestly?" he teased, and L.A. countered.

"What do you consider honest?"

"Did you flash some lucky young man to earn them?" he questioned and L.A. giggled and shook her head.

"No" she said, "I came by them honestly, bought them just down the street."

"That's a shame" Gerry pretended to pout, "I was going to gather up handfuls of them for you to earn from me." He looked sideways at her and grinned, "Should we get some to throw down to the crowd?" he asked and L.A. smiled and nodded. Gerry looked over the crowd until he caught the eye of one of his staff and asked them to find some more champagne and beads to throw. This gave L.A. a moment to give Gerry the once over, and she liked what she saw, a very fit well tanned and dressed successful man in his early fifties that may have copped a cheap feel of her breast, and though it may have been an accident he certainly seemed to be enjoying her deeply vee'd blazer full of her firm boobs.

Pete finally rejoined them and they refilled their glasses as they threw beads to the crowd below. L.A. noticed she really had Gerry's attention when she leaned over the balcony to throw beads, and Pete had noticed his attention also and was grinning at her. She coyly smiled at her man as she leaned over once again, partially turned towards Gerry to enhance his view and to tease her lover. Both gentleman enjoyed her little show, as did some of he crowd below as they hollered for her to show her tits. She smiled down to them and gave them a quick shimmy, then turned to Pete.

"We should head down and get some dancing in." she asked , finishing her champagne and handing him the glass. They said their good-byes to Gerry and headed for the steps, Gerry's eyes enjoying the small bulges of her labia in her tight pants and the hint of a tiny white thong as she walked away. I must spend some more time with that very pretty lady he thought to himself, his mind starting to churn as his eyes followed her out on the street. As if she could feel his stare she turned to look up at the balcony and he smiled and waved down to her. L.A. looked up and smiled then turned to Pete.

"I think I made an impression on your boss" she giggled and he smiled back.

"More than an impression baby, he could hardly take his eyes off you. We will have to bump into him again some time this week so you can tease him again" Pete shared, "Watching you flirting with him gave me a chubby."

Part 2

The next morning was a lazy one for L.A. as she stretched in bed. Pete had gotten up hours ago and was attending the different meetings on the agenda. She smiled to herself as she remembered their evening, how aroused Pete had gotten as she had flirted with Gerry. When they had gotten back to their room he had pleasured her with his tongue and lips and his cock until she screamed with release, then she had finished him with her mouth. Pete was always after her to be more flirty and when it was an attentive and handsome subject like Gerry she had to admit it was quite a bit of fun, and exciting for her also. She grinned like a Cheshire cat as she remembered just how attentive Gerry had been, wondering if they would run into him again as Pete had hoped for last night.

A late breakfast, some time in the gym then a long walk filled part of her day, then a lazy shower and some shopping filled most of the afternoon. Pete called her to plan this evening, telling her he had heard of a club that sounded great for dancing later on, but was not known for it's food. They decided they would worry about food once they hit the streets and find something on the way to the club. Pete asked if she had something special to wear out this evening and she told him he would have to wait and see when he got back, but she had already decided on what she would wear. She laid everything out but out of the way so Pete would not see it and decided to have a short bubble bath before getting ready. She was still relaxing when Pete got home, discouraging him form joining her in the tub, and quickly showered and prepared herself for this evening. Finally she gave up the washroom to him, knowing she had plenty of time to dress before he emerged.

First step was to slip into a pair of silk stay up stockings with lace trim at the top, pulling them to the very junction of her legs, making sure the seam was straight up the back of her legs and that the stretchy top was helping lift her bottom a little, a girl can use all the help she can. She then slipped a dress Pete had never seen before over her head and shimmied into the very tight material. It was a little black dress, heavy emphasis on the little, very low cut and very short. She put on her heels, then selected her black pearl earrings and pendant and put them on. She had transferred the pendant to the very long chain Pete had purchased a while ago so that the pearl was nestled deep in her cleavage, and it was only then that she realized how low cut this dress was.

She sat at the large mirror in front of the make up table and tried moving her torso around, bending over a couple of times to get a feel as to how much of her was showing, and told herself she would have to watch bending over too much or her aureole would show, and on occasion a nipple. She adjusted her breasts back into the meager top, her nipples already forming sexy bumps in the thin material. She then let her eyes drop to her skirt, very short and very tight. She practiced crossing her legs, watching how the dress rode up, then with her knees together, then not quite together, then a little further apart. Pete always loved when she went without panties, and this dress was so thin a panty line would show. Recently she had been playing with the look of her pubic hair, Pete liked her bare metal, she preferred a very trimmed V, but they had settled on more of a narrow pointed rectangle of long curly hair left natural just above the start of her very sexy slit. Pete called it his runway and loved the contrasting look and feel of this tiny patch of curly hair just above her slick bald lips, framing the deep pink fringe of her opening. As her legs spread in front of the mirror she noticed how her little runway came into sight, her white skin and black stockings adding to the very arousing display between her legs. She grinned as she thought about how careful she was going to have to be, knowing that Pete would do his best to make sure she wasn't too careful, he had told her often how exciting her large dark aureole and thick nipples were, and he was sure she had the most attractive pussy in the world. She continued with her make up and hair, smiling as Pete came out of the bathroom and groaned as he saw her, his cock visibly twitched as he looked at her, and it reminded her to ask him if he had taken a pill. He smiled and said yes, then gave her a wild grin and asked if she just wanted to stay in this evening. She shook her head and said she was all dressed up and wanted to go out. He smiled and agreed, telling her all of the guys on Bourbon street are glad she made that decision. Moving his arm around her shoulders he gave her a spin so he could see the whole outfit, then kissed her hard, whispering that she had truly outdone herself, she looked delicious, and New Orleans was waiting to eat her up.

They walked slowly down Bourbon Street to a small liquor store, and ended up each getting a half liter of white wine in a plastic bottle with a brown paper bag over it, totally legal in Louisiana. They had decided they would enjoy their wine and would just nibble on interesting foods from any of the open market vendors, but ended up having to go back for drink refills prior to dinner. Once outfitted with fresh wine they tried some alligator and shrimp, corn bread and fritters, Cajun hot sauce on just about everything. It was getting to be time to find their club and get a good seat before it filled in, so they hurried the few blocks over and secured themselves a small table against the wall with a good view of the band and not too long a walk to the dance floor. They had started on wine so continued, Pete pleased to finally have her sitting down to really appreciate the incredible cleavage and legs showing from beneath her tight short dress. The band took the stage and they moved immediately to the dance floor, L.A. attracting glances from all the men on the dance floor as she moved sensuously to the music. They were working off dinner nicely and dropping their inhibitions to the wine, and made it through about three songs before deciding to head back to the table.

Gerry had spent part of the night dreaming about his time with L.A., the rest plotting how he would spend more time with her this evening. He had spent a little bit of time with Pete's group and had learned through conversation that Pete and L.A. were probably heading to this certain club for an evening of dancing. He had peeked in a couple of times and had not seen them but there they were now, out on the dance floor, and he watched with excitement at L.A.'s little dress as she moved sensually on the dance floor. He let them walk to their table and once they were settled he "accidentally" walked by.

Pete noticed him first and smiled to himself as he shouted "Gerry", catching his eye and waving him over. He looked over to L.A. but her attention was focused on Gerry and she was smiling at him and also waving him over. Pete stood and they shook hands, and Gerry leaned over and gave L.A. a little peck on the cheek, telling them he had just been walking by and had heard the really great band.

"This place is packed." he shouted a little over the music as Pete grabbed a chair from another table and placed it at the table.

"Join us" Pete asked, and Gerry said he didn't want to intrude on their evening, but Pete said not to worry as L.A. took his hand in hers and whispered "Please". He looked down at her, taking in the tantalizing swell of her breasts and long silky legs as Pete continued to plead.

"She loves to dance Gerry and I'm going to need help keeping her satisfied." L.A. giggled a little as Gerry sat down, moving the chair across from her.

"Do you think you'd be able to keep me satisfied?" she cooed. Gerry gave her a lecherous smile as he ordered a bottle of champagne, then bent towards her, making her bend forward also to hear him whisper.

"I will make you beg me for more."

L.A. laughed and patted his shoulder, "We will see Gerry, the night is young."

Pete looked over the situation in front of him and smiled, thinking Gerry's story stank to high heaven, he had the hots for L.A. and had searched until he had found her this evening. The scenario was perfect for an exciting evening of flirting, Gerry was hot to trot, a willing participant, L.A. was dressed to thrill, her inhibitions were down and she was looking at an evening entertaining two attractive, attentive men, already he could see her eyes sweeping Gerry over the top of her champagne glass.

Gerry could not believe his luck as his eyes drank in the vision before him.. He toasted the two of them but his words were for L.A., his eyes dark as he whispered.

"You look exquisite this evening." A little conversation at the table then he would ask her to dance, already anticipating the sensuous feeling of her scantily clad body pressed against his.

L.A. couldn't believe her luck, she had not thought about Gerry as the evening had progressed but now that he was with them she could feel the sexual tension in her increase. She looked over at Pete and could see he was grinning, she could already hear him telling her to not be shy, enjoy yourself, flirt with him, I want you to, he wants you to, and deep down you want to also. She looked down at her little black dress and realized she could not be dressed any better for an evening of teasing. Her eyes caught Pete's, and for a moment she almost thought he must have set this up as it was perfect, then blew him a little kiss. Tonight was going to be very interesting indeed.

baremetal
baremetal
253 Followers