L.A. in New Orleans Ch. 04

Story Info
Wife enjoys boss.
4k words
4.39
50.6k
9

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 04/06/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baremetal
baremetal
254 Followers

Len and Bo stepped over the railing and joined Pete and L.A. masquerading as "Randy" in her blond wig. Len had his camera and some extra lenses and Bo was carrying a lighting reflector and a small knapsack. Pete had gotten their own camera and was hoping to pick up some pointers on sexy photography from Len as he did this for a living.

"Randy baby, you've heard the expression make love to the camera?" Len asked her, and she nodded her head.

"You like to show yourself off for the boys, get hot when you can see the lusty look in their eyes. If a guy gives you the right look and the right smile you might even let him see a little more."

Randy grinned and giggled a little.

"You know me pretty well already."

Len smiled warmly at her.

"You are my favorite kind of woman Randy, a hot female that doesn't mind having her body enjoyed. So far you have kept it to just letting other men look, but I think you are really close to letting them enjoy touching you too." He watched her chest flush a little as she nodded again.

"When you flash, a man has a moment to enjoy you. When you flash the camera he has the rest of his life to enjoy you, over and over and over again. Does that thought appeal to you Randy honey?"

She fidgeted for a second then answered.

"It turns me on thinking they could see me whenever they want." Len smiled and touched her shoulder telling her she was exactly right.

"So we are going to take a bunch of pictures of you, I will show you all of them, we will delete all of the ones that you do not approve of." She nodded agreement.

"Bo has worked as my assistant on hundreds of shoots, he will work very closely with you as we take your portraits. Sometimes he is going to have to touch you quite intimately in order for us to get the perfect picture." Len turned to Pete.. "Usually the husband would help with these kinds of details but Pete will be busy taking pictures so won't be available." Len looked at both of them and smiled. "I want you to know Bo will be very professional and show nothing but respect for Randy, but his goal is to prepare her for the very best picture."

Bo nodded and looked Randy in the eye and whispered.

"I just want you to look the very best Randy."

Randy smiled at Bo and put her hand on his shoulder.

"I want to look as hot as possible for the pictures Bo, do whatever you need to do so we can accomplish that." Pete nodded his head in agreement.

Randy looked around and asked where they wanted to do the shoot and Len said the balcony was fine.

"We have a couple of props, lots of rooms and the flashes going off may attract others to check us out." He looked at Randy. "That would be OK Randy?"

Randy smiled and nodded her head.

"The more the merrier." she whispered.

Len started with some very simple shots, helping Pete make adjustments to his camera and technique. He had Randy standing and sitting, leaning on the railing and the chair back, telling her he was testing the limits of her outfit, then had her come over and go through the first shots.

"These are all very simple Randy, you are looking hot in your sexy outfit, just a hint of ass cheek showing, great cleavage even with all your buttons done up. Want to turn up the heat a little?"

She nodded right away and he smiled.

"Let's start by making sure your nipples are nice and hard for every shot. Bo is going to give them a little twist before each shot, OK?"

Again she nods, and smiles, looking at Pete, watching him grin knowing another man is going to tweak her nubs.

Len has her face him straight on, then nods at Bo to reach up and give each of her nipples a light twist between his finger and thumb. Randy's body reacts as her nipples rise dramatically under her sweater. Len smiles and tells Randy she looks great, turning her back and forth, arms up over her head, making her focus on her breasts, Bo's fingers keeping her nubs tall and thick, Pete taking pictures of Randy smiling at Bo as he touches her breasts, Len listening to the small gasps from Randy as she is fondled by a stranger. When he judges she is ready he has her undo the bottom button, showing a little more leg, then has her undo the next one. He grins and tells her to do them back up, then to undo the very top one, working down to the next one, taking a few shots then calling a break. He calls Randy over to go through the pictures, complementing her on how she is thrusting her breasts forward provocatively in many of the pictures. He shows her how her pubic hair and labia show in some of the shots with the buttons undone.

"You see how your breasts look so much better in the shots with your nipples nice and hard, much better than the first pictures we took? We will do the same with your pussy when it's time, these will be the pictures we compare back to." Len watched both Randy's and Pete's reaction to his admission he was going to take pictures of her pussy, Randy moaning softly as Pete grinned like a kid in a candy store. Len knew this couple was his to do as he pleased with. Everyone had another sip of wine then back to work. Len had Randy turn her back to him and spread her legs to pull the skirt tight, then turn at the waist with her arm over her head to showcase her breast, watching as she thrust her breast out towards Bo with a smile on her face as he touched her. He took the picture then told Bo to pull the dress away from her breast, leaving her exposed. Bo did as he was told then reached to tweak her bare nipple. Randy's moan as well as Pete's were noted by Len and he decided to push a little more. He showed the first bare breast picture to Randy.

"It looks OK, but it doesn't pop." he contemplated for a moment. "Would look better if your nipple was wet and shiny." He gave Randy a moment then put her back into position, then motioned to Bo.

"Take her nipple in your mouth Bo and make sure you wet all her aureole, then suck her nipple hard." Len could hear Pete's camera capturing Randy offering her nipple to Bo's waiting mouth, her eyes glassy as he suckled her nipple wet and hard as he took the shot. He showed Randy the difference between the two shots.

"See how your wet nipple looks so much better than the first shot." he explained. "Wet makes the shot that much more naughty don't you think Randy?"

She nodded, her eyes focused on the very sexy picture.

"You want to be naughty for the camera don't you honey?" he teased her, knowing her answer was yes.

They did a flurry of pictures, all with her breasts exposed, usually one at a time but sometimes both, Randy's breathing starting to get a little ragged as Bo serviced her before every shot, his saliva making her nipples shine under the bright lights. Pete was taking pictures every time Randy offered her breasts to Bo's lips, her hands holding them out for his mouth to pleasure, her eyes watching as he suckled her,then turning to let Pete see the lust in her eyes.

Randy was now completely out of control, her nipples swollen painfully as Bo suckled her expertly, his tongue swirling over her aureole, teeth nipping at her nubs. The pictures were no longer important, they were just the time between each fresh assault on her breasts, and she would smile and hold her breasts out to Bo as he lowered his mouth to her, moaning and sighing her approval to him, her fingers moving to his neck to encourage him to prolong his ministrations on her oh so sensitive breasts.

Len continued shooting, having Randy undo her sweater once again and having her bend and stretch so that her labia were exposed once again. He stopped and had Randy and Pete have a look.

"Your nipples look great Randy, very sexy, they look like they have been sucked on all day and that you want someone else to continue to touch and suck on them." She moaned her agreement.

"See how your pussy lips are starting to get thicker as you get into the photo shoot." he showed her. "They look a lot sexier than the first ones, but trust me we can be even more naughty can't we Randy?"

She sighed a very sexy yes and Len smiled and told her to look around at half dozen people gathered on balconies watching her.

"All these people have been watching us take pictures of you Randy, watching Bo suck and twist your nipples, they are excited by how sexy you are, and they are hoping you will continue. Let's show them how sexy your ass is next honey." Len started to take pictures of her holding the bottom of her sweater up exposing her bottom, her breasts still exposed and serviced by Bo but now she is thrusting her ass as well as her breasts out for attention.

"Yeah baby, stick it out for all to see." Len encourages, gradually moving her until her legs are spread on either side of the chair as she leans forward so Bo has access to her breasts, her ass jutting back and into the air. Len calls a halt and moves forward to Randy, giving Bo the nod to continue sucking her nipples during this break. He shows her the last picture, her legs spread and her little asshole and swollen pussy lips featured.

" It doesn't pop." he starts, "Your nipples looked like you have just been fucked, we need to make your ass look like it's just been fingered." He waits for a suggestion, knowing what is coming.

Randy is trying to concentrate on the picture but Bo is sucking her so nice, his tongue flicking over her hardened nubs, God wouldn't he feel so good between her legs.

"Bo could make me wet." she gushed, no play on words. Len smiled his approval to her

"That's a perfect idea Randy, Bo will make you look so hot." He tells Bo he wants him to make her asshole look as sexy as her wet nipples. Bo moves quickly behind her and places his hands on her ass cheeks gently pulling them apart.

Randy moans as she feels his hot breath on her tiny pink asshole, her cheeks wedged apart for all to see, her eyes looking up at the strangers on the balconies around staring down at her. She gasps as his lips contact her skin, his tongue already lavishing quick licks to her little pucker, then a deep moan as she can feel him start to suck at her, pulling her sphincter into his mouth as his tongue finds her hole and probes into her. Her legs start to shake as he makes her cum, his hands helping to support her as he suckles her asshole exactly as he did her nipples, his tongue swirling in and out of her hole as if he was fucking her with his tongue. As her orgasm subsides he moves back from her ass and Len snaps a quick picture. He quickly brings it over for Randy to see.

"Look how fucking naughty your ass looks now Randy, and your pussy lips are starting to leak honey down onto your butthole. Try and relax your sphincter a little so Bo can enter you more with his tongue. We want it to look like someone just slipped their cock out of you."

Between gasps Randy tried to relax her ass, Bo's lips already sucking her into his mouth, sensing her trying to open herself to him, his tongue eagerly pressing deeper and deeper into her hole as she moaned with pleasure.

"Oh fuck Bo, yeah, like that, fuck my ass with your tongue baby, mmm, suck and fuck me with your mouth."

Bo continued to pleasure her for a few moments then moved back to suck at her breasts for a moment, Randy kissing the top of his head as she whispered how hard he had made her cum. Once he stepped back Len started with pictures, maneuvering her to expose her ass and pussy lips to advantage. Randy was totally into his commands, thrusting provocatively for the camera. Len called a halt and showed her some pictures, her asshole wet and open, as if inviting a finger or cock to enter her, the slit between her lips wet and dripping, Len had caught a large drop of her cum creating a sticky trail to her ass crack.

"That 's your hottest picture yet baby, but now it's time to open your lips and show off your beautiful pink insides, Bo is going to give you a quick lick just to spread your lips. If he teases your clit will it show?" he asked and she gasped out a yes, her eyes dark as they met Pete's and she could see the lust and pride and approval as he nodded his head also.

Pete watched as Len positioned Randy in the chair with her legs up on the armrests, then made sure he watched the rest through his viewfinder as Bo moved between her legs, then very slowly and carefully let just his tongue glide between her thick lips, opening her gently but completely leaving her beautiful inner lips exposed and glistening. He sat back for a moment to survey the results as Randy spasms in the chair, her ass rotating as she came again, her pussy hole oozing even more thick honey. He looked back at Len and then quickly flicked the hood over her clitoris out of the way and teased her sexy nub to full height, then quickly backed out of the way. Len and Pete both moved forward to capture shots of her cum starting to drip from her opening, gathering on her open lips, becoming long slender strings slipping from her body.

Randy watched as Bo moved between her legs, could see his eyes focused on her pussy, her legs spread wide, her hips tilted forward to give him as much access to her as possible, Len and Pete watching just as intently as she was. She could feel his breath for a moment then the incredible softness of his tongue touching the very top of her slit, her lips opening in invitation, gasping as he moved over her clit pulling another shuddering orgasm from her as a man other than her husband licked her most intimate parts. His tongue continued the length of her labia, dipping slightly into the pool of wetness at her opening then dragging down to tease her very open and aroused asshole. Her eyes were still rolled back as his tongue gently flicked her clit just enough she could feel the cool air on her exposed nubbin. She let a few small spasms pass then focused her eyes on the flashes going off as both cameras caught her in orgasm, feeling her wetness spill from her lips and drip down onto the balcony. She looked up at the crowds still on their balconies and could hear some applause and some others shouting their approval.

Len took his last picture and called a halt to the shoot, having Bo help Randy from the chair.

"Randy honey those last dozen pictures are incredible, let me edit these and I will have copies on your balcony for your approval in the morning." He held her close for a moment then whispered.

"After you have fucked around a little Randy come see us again, we could do a whole evening just you and Bo. He can be very naughty when he is nude with a very sexy woman." She nodded weakly as Bo just squeezed her shoulder as they moved back to their side of the balcony. She turned to Pete with a tired smile on her face but unreleased passion in her eyes.

"Can we go inside now baby, I have a favour to ask you." she said quietly.

Part 2

Pete let "Randy" into their room and went to wash up, then pour them fresh glasses of wine. He returned to find her lying on the bed in just her thigh high stockings, a blindfold in one hand and her large boyfriend dildo in the other. He handed her the wine and sat on the bed, waiting to hear what she had in mind, he knew she must be incredibly horny right now.

"Would you mind honey if we let Gerry fuck me right now?" she whispered quietly, "I'm really in a mood and need to feel his cock in me baby."

Pete asked who wanted to fuck Gerry, Randy or L.A.?

L.A. let out a long low moan and moved into Pete's arms. "Me baby, not Randy, she helped get me all worked up to the point I'm really interested in fucking someone else, but it's me that wants to be fucked, and fucked by Gerry is what I want right now, like he did last night." She handed him the big dildo and he noticed she had slid his sheath style cock ring over the end, making the last part thicker and accessorized with a blue rabbit vibrator. She gave him a little smile as she put on the blindfold and lay down on the bed, one knee raised as an invitation to use her sex.

"Is Gerry here yet Pete?" she asked timidly, and heard him say he was.

She moved her legs apart a little more and moaned softly. "Is his cock nice and hard for me honey?" and Pete answered that it was, Gerry was stroking it as he looked down at her. Another low sigh from L.A. as her hips started to make little circles just off the bed.

"Oh Gerry baby I am so horny right now, I need to feel your beautiful big cock deep inside me. Please let Pete get you all wet and ready ro fuck my tight hole." Then to Pete she whispered

"Honey can you get his knob nice and wet with your mouth, Gerry liked it last time when you rubbed his cock in my slit then licked his cock juice off his head."

Pete understood the game and had already removed all his clothes, then told L.A. he was licking Gerry's fat cockhead, slowly rubbing it between her sodden lips, letting her feel him tip the head to his waiting mouth on occasion. L.A. was writhing under the big dildo, her hips moving trying to keep contact.

"Yeah baby, lick him nice, get him juicy and wet with my cum so he can fit in my tight hole."

Pete moved up between her legs and moved them both up onto one shoulder, then pressed the huge dildo to her tight opening and pushed forward with his body and hand at the same time, sliding at least half of the rubber cock's length into her at once, pulling a scream of pleasure from her as her hips rose to meet Gerry's cock moving inside her.

"Mmm Gerry, I've missed your cock so much, you feel so good inside me, I need to feel all of you, fill me with cock, make my pussy cum all over you baby, fuck me deep."

Never one to argue, Pete continued to thrust his body and the thick didldo into her, slipping more and more into her tight hole, moving her legs over to his other shoulder as he continued to fuck her harder and deeper with each thrust.

L.A. had let her imagination go and was living this fantasy to it's fullest, her and Gerry were fucking with Pete in the room and his cock felt so good buried deep between her legs. They had developed a rhythm and she was thrusting her hips to meet his, aware she was taking a little more of his shaft with each movement, shouting encouragement to Gerry to use her fully, then the deep sigh from her lips as she felt the vibrator on his cock ring pressing against her clit.

"Yeah baby, grind your rabbit on my clitty, oh fuck honey I'm cumming hard all over your beautiful cock." She shuddered as Gerry continued to pound into her, Then felt her legs spread as he leaned forward to whisper in her ear.

"Turn over baby and get on your knees, I'm gonna fuck you from behind."

She moaned with excitement, it was a position not used by her and Pete very often so she was very aroused to used by Gerry this way. She felt so empty for a moment as he withdrew,so she moved into her new position quickly, her ass in the air, her head down on the mattress, her vacant sex spasming, looking to be filled again.

Pete looked at L.A., ass up, pussy wide and wet, begging for the big dildo to fill her up again. He tongued the length of her asscrack pulling an approving sigh from her, then settled in to tease her ass hole for a moment. He was surprised when L.A. pressed back against him, she was not much into anal play usually, but tonight was different.

"Yeah baby, suck my ass, tongue my hole, fuck me with your face it feels so good."

Her ass was thrusting back against his face craving even more contact. He forced his tongue as deep as he could into her and heard her sigh yes as he felt her relax her sphincter to let him penetrate her even further. Pete moved up between her legs and teased her opening with the thick shaft, watching her hips move to capture the head, then sliding down the shaft to take his full length. Pete had the rabbit turned away from her clit and as he thrust forward the rabbit bulls eyed her ass hole, pressing into her. L.A. screamed with pleasure so he backed off then thrust more firmly, burying the big dong in her pussy as his thumb pressed the rabbit deep into her ass. She was screaming now for him to fuck her ass and pussy hard so he picked up the pace, pressing the vibrating bunny further into her ass as he slammed the full length of the dildo into her juicy pussy. He could feel her shuddering again, finally collapsing on the bed and pulling her legs up, needing to take a breather. Pete was ready to cum also and stroked him self quickly, then let his cum spurt all over the dildo.

baremetal
baremetal
254 Followers
12