L.A. in New Orleans Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Once we are more comfortable with each other I will untie you but for now it may help you with your decision to give your body to a man other than your husband as you are tied and helpless." He held a glass of champagne out to her and she said a quiet please, so he climbed onto the bed next to her and held her head up as she took a sip. She gave him a curt thank you and he smiled down at her and told her she was most welcome, then told her she was the most welcome fantasy in his bed he had ever seen. He openly looked over her body, telling her just how exquisite she was, how lucky he was to just be able to enjoy the nude vision before him.

"I have enjoyed looking at you before, you dressed in next to nothing a few night ago so that you could show yourself to me." he told her, then smiled. "That was very exciting for both of us, you cannot deny it, and having you here in my bed nude beside me is certainly exciting for me, and I hope it becomes more exciting for you too my pet. I hope you don't mind if I enjoy the feel and the taste of your incredible body."

L.A. was making eye contact with him, trying to keep a cool calm to her eyes, but she knew what he said was true, she had enjoyed his eyes on her body just a day or so before. His hands went out to her face, tracing the edges of her ears and jawline, then his lips started to lay tiny kisses just behind his fingers, lightly nibbling on her earlobe. He continued down her throat and out onto her shoulder, licking and lightly touching up her tied arm.

"You taste even better than I thought you would, your skin is so soft yet firm, mmm delicious." He murmured to her as he moved to her other side, slowly tasting and touching her face neck and shoulder as before. This time his fingers danced out onto her chest, tracing circles up her mountainous breasts without contacting her nipples, watching them harden even more as he touched her but did not fill her need. His fingers moved from breast to breast, kneading now but still leaving her nipples barren, then his lips began to assault her breasts, licking and sucking everywhere but her hard swollen tips, stopping to move back to her other side, his eyes smiling at her as he moved, then continued to caress and lick at her huge breasts, circling but never touching her nubs, watching her body for the telltale flush of her chest. He knew she wanted to feel his lips on her nipples but wanted to have her ask for it.

"Your nipples look so thick and swollen, they must almost hurt they are so hard, would you like me to suck them and put out the fire for you?" He looked down at her and could see she was not quite ready to converse with him yet. He sat up and had a sip of champagne, offering her one and helping her to drink as she accepted. He refilled their glasses and put the bottle back into the ice bucket, his fingers coming back with an ice cube.

"This might help just as well." He grinned as he slowly moved the cube to the very tip of her nipple, pulling a gasp from her as he rubbed the chip over her hard hot tip, water trails slipping down the sides of her breasts and out on to her belly. He took a second cube and repeated the process on her other breast then sat back to survey the results. If anything her nipples were even longer and thicker, her aureole wrinkled as her nipples reached up and out from them.

L.A. could feel the heat of her nipples traveling straight to her clit, screaming for release. She thought of how Bo had wet her tits during the photo shoot , then looked down at her dripping and swollen nubbins and realized how sexy they looked, it must be driving Gerry crazy not to lower his lips to suckle her. She would not give in and beg relief from him. He seemed to sense her determination and continued to smile at her, lowering his mouth to her and sucking her cold hard nipple into his warm wet mouth. They both heard her moan with pleasure, she tried in vain to choke it off but could not, God it felt so good. Gerry let his tongue swirl across the tip of her bud as his teeth grazed the sides, knowing he would pull an identical sigh from her as he moved to the other breast. He moved so as he contacted the second nipple his eyes were on hers, watching as she tried to turn away but could not, she needed and wanted to see her breast satisfied, and although the moan was a bit softer he could feel her body shudder as he pulled her nipple between his lips.

She tried not to watch but her nipple was oh so hard, on fire really, and she knew his mouth would put out the initial fire, and as he first drew her into his mouth she shuddered with pleasure as he gently stoked her secondary fire deep between her legs. She watched his cheeks hollow as he suckled her, could feel his teeth and tongue making love to her, the heat in her belly growing. She pulled against her restraints, her natural response would have been to caress his face as he serviced her, quickly realizing she was loosing control. She made a second effort to hold herself back. His lips at last slipped from her sated tip and continued down onto the flat of her belly, dipping into her button and licking the ice water that had gathered there, his hands and mouth enjoying her tiny tuft of pubic hair but not venturing any lower. He looked up at her and asked if she was thirsty, helping her to take a long sip of champagne. He asked if she was comfortable, anything trying to start a conversation but she was staying strong and ignoring him as much as she could. Gerry smiled, there were many telltale signs that her body was disobeying her and was definitely enjoying his hands and mouth. He pulled his t- shirt over his head, grinning as he saw her eyes quickly dart over his firm chest sprinkled with fine dark hair. He moved to the end of the bed and started with her foot, kissing and touching his way through her toes and the sole of her foot, then kissing and licking her calf until he had her foot extended and was nibbling behind her knee. He treated her other leg with the same routine and placed it back on the bed, his eyes looking over her body, arms raised over her head, her breasts and neck flushed, breathing shallow, nipples hard and pointing at the ceiling, legs both bent at the knee, spread wide enough her pussy was completely exposed.

"Reminds me of how you spread your legs for me so the waiter and I could enjoy your sexy pussy at the club. I wanted to slide to my knees at the table and lower my mouth to your smooth wet lips, to suck and lick as much as I wanted, making you cum and cum and cum. That night you may have let me, but didn't. Tonight you will feel me worshiping you with my mouth, but it won't mean as much to me if you don't enjoy it too." He slipped a pillow under her bottom then spread her legs a little wider and slowly started to lick and suck the insides of her thighs, moving up each at the same speed. Now as he licked the junction of her thigh and pussy lips he felt her twitch again, she knew he was out of legs and only had her honeypot to service. He inhaled her scent, his eyes could see the dampness in her sexy fringe between her lips, could feel the heat pouring from her. He blew gently without touching along the length of her slit, then let just the tip of his tongue touch the small gap between her lips at the base of her fringe.

L.A. groaned for all to hear, there was no way to control it. She had made sure she did not watch him as he approached her crotch with his incredible hands and mouth, but all of her other senses were on high alert, and her entire body enjoyed the tip of his tongue flicking at her slit. She could feel him move forward a little more then gasped as the flat of his tongue licked the entire length of her slit, opening her to his eyes, she knew he was backing off so he could enjoy the look of her pink flower inviting him to enjoy her more. She felt his breath again and started to shudder, her body betraying her with an orgasm, she could sense how wet she had become for him. She sighed with approval as she felt his tongue lap at her opening enjoying the pool of nectar dripping from her.

Gerry had touched her only enough to spread her lips and had pulled back just enough so he could enjoy the view of this perfect pussy before him, and only after she shuddered did he realize he had made her cum, his eyes watching her moisten and swell just inches from his face. He let his tongue lap at her wet hole and heard her sexy sigh, could feel her body relax and open to him, wanting and needing more from his lips and tongue.

God but he could suck her so nice, his mouth was making her crazy with need, she knew she was only moments from coming again, her hips rocking forward just a bit to offer her hole to his probing tongue, then rocking oh so slowly back to encourage his tongue to tease her clit. Her breathing was ragged short moans as he sucked her hood away from her most intimate spot, her body tensing and tiny yelps coming from her mouth as he flicked her clit with his tongue, matching her spasms as she came again, harder than last time, she was so wet and juicy. The few defenses she still had in place crumbled as they were drowned by the honey that dripped from her. She was his to do as he pleased.

12