L.A. Lives: Episode Two

Story Info
An incredibly hot episode of this exciting, sexy new series.
4.1k words
4.5
33.4k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 04/05/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

L.A. Lives

A major new series, this is exclusive to the readers of LITEROTICA.COM… based around the exploits at a Los Angeles talent agency.

If you enjoy this episode then please vote… Likewise, feedback relating to plot lines, characters and what you'd like to see in "L.A. Lives" is welcomed.


Episode Two.

Special Guest Star - Sarah Michelle Gellar.

Scene One.

Caroline didn’t know what to wear for her audition. She’d spent all morning tossing things from her wardrobe onto the bed, occasionally trying on the odd item.

It was no use. Nothing seemed right.

Jessie, who Caroline lodged with, tried to calm her down but it was no use.

‘Jessie, you know this is the biggest part I’ve ever had a shot at… and I really need it y’know… so… I need to look good today.’

‘Caroline, dear, you always look good.’

‘Hmmm,’ agreed Caroline absent-mindedly, ‘ but I need to look extra good today…’ She surveyed herself in a long mirror. She was stood in black lace bra and matching black panties, her body a glorious golden colour, her mane of dark hair hanging down to her shoulders. She pouted and, using her long slender fingers, tugged her hair back. Turning to the side she considered her profile. She pushed her tits up with her hands, not that they needed it, and tightly squeezed her ass cheeks taught. ‘Maybe I should go like this… whatcha think?’

Jessie smiled.

‘I think you’d get the part in five seconds flat… hell, if I was a guy I’d fuck you now… but… maybe you’d be a little cold in the taxi on the way?’

Caroline raised an eyebrow. She was beginning to think Jessie had lesbian tendencies, or at the very least fantasised about screwing Caroline. It would explain the odd little comments she occasionally made. Caroline scrutinised her peach shaped butt, patted it. She wouldn’t be surprised if Jessie wanted to screw her.

Anyway. There wasn’t time to dwell on that now.

‘Shit… the taxi… what time is it? I need to be ready in five minutes… Shit, shit…’

Caroline settled for a very tight pair of jeans which really hugged her butt with a tiny black g-string below, and an equally tight white top with no bra.

‘Wish me luck…’ she said just as the taxi hooted outside.

‘You don’t need luck, girl,’ said Jessie. Katie smiled, pecked her roommate on the cheek.

‘Maybe… but I think you’re gonna have to help peel me out of these tight pants when I get back… I’ll never get’em off,’ Jessie blushed. Caroline left the apartment, slamming the door behind her, and trotted to the cab.

Scene Two

‘Son, we’re going for lunch. And you’re paying and what’s more the delightful Rachel will be joining us too.’

I looked at my dad, questioningly. ‘Why is Rachel joining us?

‘Because this meeting concerns her. And besides, if I have to spend all lunch looking at you then I want to look at something pretty as well.’ Dad winked at Rachel, who’d already pulled her handbag onto her shoulder.

I looked at my PA.

Perhaps a word of explanation about why I wanted to bang her so much.

Well, she’s tall and athletic, early twenties – the age I like, and even better she’s very sure of herself. For a girl of her age that’s rare. And also an incredible turn on to a guy like me. I can just tell that she’s a demon in the sack even though she tends to look very prim and proper. I bet she moans real, real loud when she cums, digs those nails into your back. Hmmmm.

Her hair is jet black and cut into a short bob. It’ sleek and straight and frames her gorgeous grey eyes and incredible expressive mouth – god, I’d do anything to have that mouth slobbering round my balls…

She always looks superior and condescending but to be fair it’s a look that really suits her. She wears very tight little suits with skirts always around knee length. Occasionally, when she sits down you can catch a glimpse of thigh and when you do it makes your dick twitch.

My dad wants to bang her, too. And I think if anything, she’d probably fuck him over me because she’s that type of woman who’s likely to go for an older man. At least when looking for a husband.

I reckon she’s gonna bag herself a rich businessman some day and then spend her spare time banging the pool boy for kicks.

Of course, the main reason I wanna screw Rachel is because she wont let me. And that, dear friends, is as good a reason as it gets.

Anyway.

We go to this Italian place for lunch and I have to watch while my dad pats Rachel on the ass as we enter the double doors. And she laughs huskily.

I know if I’d tried that she’d throw one of her smug little glares my way.

We order. And she orders spaghetti. So I have to watch her suck and slurp those long strands into her mouth, dab at her lips with her napkin, not even smear her lipstick. ‘hmmm… this tastes good… don’t you think, Paul?’

I just nod and smile.

Later a muscled Italian waiter winks at Rachel, slips his number to her on a folded napkin and I feel a pang of jealousy as she coolly winks back and drops it into her handbag.

We’ve not talked about dad’s retirement all through lunch but I know that’s the point of us getting together. As we order desert dad brings the subject up.

‘Now, Paul. I’ve been thinking. About my retirement. Y’know I still want to be involved in the business,’ I nod – sure dad, we can find you something… some filing maybe, I think to myself. ‘…but I only want an executive role… backseat… So don’t worry… I’m still passing the reigns over…’

I smile. This is it. I’m gonna be in charge. Dad pauses.

‘Now, you’ve done some excellent work on the talent scout front… found some amazing actresses…’ I nod. Yes I have – you cannot doubt that. ‘Like the young Caroline,’ says dad. I butt in.

‘Yeah, I’ve fixed Caroline up with an audition today. And I’m sure she’ll get the part, too.’ Dad laughs a throaty laugh.

‘I’m sure she will too, that’s quite some woman there… Anyway… the point is… whilst the female roster is looking in better shape than it ever has we need to get some actors on the books too… and… frankly… well… I don’t think you’re the man forthat job…’ Dad turns to Rachel. ‘…but Rachel here… Well… I’ve always been impressed when I pop into your office, seems to me like she’s running the place, in fact…’

Dad pauses.

‘so, what I intend to do Paul, and I hope you agree… it’s in the company’s interests, after all, is to put you in charge of the female roster… you’ll be completely in control of that, so don’t worry about that...’ He looks into Rachel’s eyes. ‘…and Rachel, I was thinking, what with your obvious talents… maybe we could use you… in a more demanding role… and maybe… lick the male books into shape…’

I can’t believe what I’ve just heard.

My dad has handed over half my inheritance... And to that stuck up bitch!

I’m meant to be running the business. Me. Alone.

I feel dizzy.

Dad places his hand on Rachel’s knee, squeezes it and she parts her legs ever so slightly so he can feel her leg that bit better. His little reward, I think, I wonder what else she’ll be doing to keep the old man sweet. She looks over at me and raises her eyebrows.

‘Well, Paul. Look’s like we’re going to be partners.’ She sips from a glass of red wine. I glance down and see my dad’s hand is still on her thigh, stroking her lush tanned skin.

‘It looks that way,’ I say between gritted teeth.

Scene Three.

On the way to the studio Caroline wonders what she’ll have to do to get this part. Probably just be a bit of prick-tease, she thinks. She smiles to herself, looks out the window at palm trees rolling by on the sidewalk.

She remembers back to her audition for the agency. With Paul.

How she’d read just a few lines from an old script, standing in front of his desk. She’d felt his eyes watching her, undressing her. She’d looked up from the script and stared down - cool and statuesque - at his reddening face. One of his hands was beneath the desk and she knew he was patting his cock through his pants.

She’d pretended not notice. Cleared her throat and carried on reading.

She remembered how he’d approached her. Tried to seduce her… They’d kissed and he’d even tried to suck her tits. How she’d teasingly held him at bay, sort of turned on by the way he seemed to want her so bad, glancing from her face to her chest to her thigh, taking her in and wanting desperately to ravish her…

…and how he’d ended up ejaculating all over his office floor, groaning with relief...

How manly his spunk had smelt.

She smiled. Her cheeks flushed. She hardly even touched his cock. Just gently massaged her hip and the top of her leg into his groin… and that had been sufficient to make him splash…

… Caroline wondered, would she have fucked Paul? Gone down on him?

Well, she didn’t have to… but he was kind of handsome, in a bookish sort of way… and his cock had looked very nice to her, even if it had cum embarrassingly soon. She’d heard the rumours about the agency Paul and his dad ran. About the way they expected favours from their girls… but she’d managed to get Paul off… Paul who must’ve ‘scouted’ hundreds of girls in his time… and it had been so easy.

She probably would have fucked him, Caroline decided. It was a shame, he’d had so little stamina, because he missed out on a treat.

The taxi pulled to a halt.

‘There you go, Miss...’

Caroline climbed out. She paid the driver, leaning into the window to do so, it gave him chance to have a long look at her nipples, pressed against the cotton of her tight top. She looked down into the young African Americans crotch.

‘I see it’s true what they say about you guys,’ she said nodding in the direction of the thick bulge in his pants.

‘Lady, you are something else…’ Caroline swivelled on her heels and walked away. She swung her hips a little, for the black guy’s benefit, and the taxi driver watched until she was gone.

Inside, the foyer was cool and air-conditioned. Caroline strode over to the reception desk. A pretty girl, not as pretty as Caroline, asked if she could be of assistance.

‘Yes. I’ve got an audition at one thirty with Mr Manasse, I believe he’s casting today...’ The girl looked down her register.

‘And you are…’

‘Caroline Gee.’

‘Right, Ms. Gee. Just down the corridor, right to the end… into the waiting room… and some one will come for you when Mr. Manasse is ready to see you.’

Caroline nodded. Made her way to the waiting room. She sat down, and flicked through a copy of the movie script she’d brought with her.

The movie was a romantic comedy, a vehicle for Sarah Michelle Gellar. The plot was really dumb. A rich guy is set to inherit a fortune from his dad. But he only gets the inheritance if he’s married. And there’s a catch.

You guessed it. He’s gay. So Sarah Michelle Gellar, playing his best friend, agrees to marry him on the condition that she gets a million dollars and a divorce straight after.

And the part played by Ms. Gellar? You guessed right again, her character’s called ‘Gaye Turner’…

Caroline sighed. Who writes this shit? She wondered.

Caroline was auditioning for the part of ‘Gaye’s best friend’. Apparently she was ‘intelligent’ and so had to ‘wear glasses’. Caroline couldn’t help but notice that, for an apparently intelligent character, she didn’t seem to have much to say for herself…

…A short fat man came and collected Caroline... she followed him to a big room… where a panel of three men sat behind a table… they were all chatting.

As Caroline walked in they fell silent.

‘Caroline Gee,’ said the little fat guy then scurried out.

‘Well Miss Gee…’ said the man in the middle, Mr. Manasse the casting director, ‘top of page five… take it away… you read your part, I’ll read Gaye’s…’ Caroline began.

‘But Gaye you can’t marry Bradley… it’s not right…’

‘Why?’

‘You know why…’

‘Because he’s gay? But I’m only marrying him for a short while… I thought you understood all that…’

‘but… you’re gonna enter a church… swear those vows… kiss him on the lips… the very lips that have kissed other men… probably even taken men’s… privates… between them… that’s disgusting…’

‘oh… don’t give me that… why, I’ve taken privates… in my own mouth… and so have you… so don’t give me that prudish bullshit…’

And on it went.

At the end of the scene Caroline was asked to wait outside. The three men, the two others were writers, each conferred. Caroline could hear them through the door.

‘Well… I think we should snap her up…’

‘Hell! She’s one very good looking girl. She gave me a boner like I’ve never had in my life!’

‘Damn right. But a hardbody… for this part? You think so?’

‘Yeah, we get her in some plain clothes… glasses… hell… we’ll give her a plastic nose like they did Nicole Kidman if we have to… Honestly, we need that girl on set… it’ll make shooting this shithole movie all the more bearable… and I’m sure she’ll party… she looks like a party girl.’

Caroline smiled. She hadn’t had to perform a single sexual favour and it looked like the job was hers. There was a pause.

‘Of course. There is one problem.’

‘There is? What’s that?’

‘Sarah… She ain’t gonna be happy… having some sexy girl stealing her limelight…’

‘Oh fuck Sarah… she can go to hell… She’s one stuck up bitch whose already pushing her luck in this town.’

They called Caroline back in.

‘Ms. Gee… we were most impressed with your read-through…’

‘…that’s right. We thought you brought out a dimension to this character that we hadn’t even envisaged before we saw you today…’

‘…we, that is, all of us, would like to give you… I mean offer you the role…’

Caroline feigned surprise. ‘Oh, really? Well… thank you… all three of you…’

Just then there was a knock at the door. The pretty receptionist from the front desk came into the room. She went up to the casting director and whispered into his ear. He nodded, looked gravely, ‘I see… well you better send her in… Ms. Gee could you wait outside again… I’m really sorry but something urgent has come up.’

Caroline walked back into the corridor. As she was waiting the receptionist came out, she smiled nervously at Caroline and looked flustered. She ran away, down the corridor then came back. Behind her was Sarah Michelle Gellar and another young woman. Sarah wore a tight vest and cream colored pants. The other girl was attractive but clearly not in Sarah or Caroline’s league. She followed a step behind.

Before entering the room Sarah paused and looked at Caroline. She looked her up and down, coldly. Caroline smiled, was going to say hi…

‘Who do you think you’re looking at?’ snapped Sarah. ‘… Ever heard that it’s rude to stare…’

‘I’m sorry, what did you say?’ said Caroline coolly.

‘You will be sorry… look, I don’t have time to do autographs at the moment... Now… are those three morons in there?’ She flicked her ponytail back and stormed into the room. She didn’t knock. Caroline could hear the three men spluttering.

‘Sarah? What? We’re auditioning… Can’t this wait… Really…’said Mr. Manasse.

‘No… It can’t… I’ve found the girl whose going to play my friend in the movie… and here she is…’

‘But, Sarah, we’ve already cast that part… just this minute in fact…’

‘What??? To that girl outside? I really do… NOT… think so… this is the girl… she’s perfect… Emily… Show yourself to the men…’

Caroline heard the other girl say ‘hi…’

‘… but Sarah… what about the girl we’ve just hired?’

‘tell her to get the fuck out of here… besides… she’s way, way too pretty to play my friend… no offence, Emily…’

‘I’m sorry’ said one of the writers. ‘But no way. The decision is made… and it’s final…’

Sarah turned to Emily. ‘Emily could you wait outside, please… I’ll take care of this…’ The girl left the room. She smiled nervously at Caroline who was still standing in the corridor.

‘Now gentleman… I must say I think you’ve made the wrong choice… Really I do…’

‘But…’ said Mr. Manasse.

‘Shush… You’ve got to remember I’m the star… and you need to keep me happy…’ Her voice changed, it became soft. ‘Not some cock teaser with a perky pair of tits… I mean, what did she have to do to get the job, huh? Did she screw it out of you? Let you each cum into her shaved pussy? Remember – I’m the one you want to make happy, not her… and if you make me happy… with this one little thing… then I’ll make you all… very… very… happy indeed…’

There was a pause.

‘Now. How would it look if the girl playing my friend was as sexy and attractive… and… well… as fuckable… as I am? It would be just… wrong…’

Sarah walked over to the table and pushed it out the way. The three men just gaped at her. She sat on the floor between them, looking up at them. ‘Well… Wouldn’t it?’ She leaned to the guy on the left, unzipped his pants. ‘Huh? I mean, you do agree with me… don’t you?’ The guy nodded. She moved onto Mr. Manasse, unzipped his fly, then the guy on the right.

‘Now… take your penises out…’ she said primly, the three men did as they were told. ‘hmmm…. You’re all pretty well hung, aren’t you?’ Sarah made her mouth into an ‘O’ shape as she moved from one dick to the next, stroking each four or five times lightly, using her fingers to pinch the tip of each cock in turn.

She looked into the eyes of the guy on the left and started stroking him again….

‘Now… whose the sexiest person… in this movie…’ she said, really seductively. The guy gulped.

‘You are… Ms. Gellar…’

‘Uh-huh.’ Sarah bobbed her ponytailed head onto the guy’s cock and sucked it up and down like a candy cane. She tightly gripped his thigh and held up his cock with her free hand as she took his balls into her mouth. The man let out a long, low groan. ‘That’s the right answer.’ Sarah moved on to the man in the middle.

The man on the left grunted displeasure as his cock fell out of reach of Sarah’s delicious, hot mouth. He slowly jerked himself off as he looked down on her, prayed she’d come back to his tool.

‘And whose the most important person to keep happy?’ Sarah asked Mr. Manasse.

‘Definitely you… Ms Gellar…’

‘Good…’ said Sarah. She took Mr Manasse’s dick between her thumb and forefinger. ‘Mmmm. This one looks good,’ she sighed and slowly began to lick around the tip before taking the head into her mouth. ‘Mmmm…’ She sucked her cheeks in …

She moved onto the third man. ‘ Ah Jeez…’ groaned Mr. Manasse and started jerking himself, too.

The two men who’d been sucked and licked looked on… Their friend, whose dick was already starting to leak, was about to be sucked by a pair of the finest lips in Hollywood.

‘So who’s going to play the part of my friend? Huh?’ she husked. The man paused… looked at his two colleagues… Sarah cupped her hand over his cock. It was proudly standing to attention. The two other men shrugged.

Sarah’s hand didn’t move at all, she just held it, open palmed on the guy’s tool.

‘Oooooh,’ he sighed ‘Whoever you want, Ms Gellar…’ Sarah smiled. She leaned forwards and, holding the dick up with finger and thumb, licked from the base, at the scrotum, up to the tip. She did it slowly, the whole movement of her tongue took about ten seconds. When she got to the top she let go… The prick stood bolt upright and a single tear of cum ran down and dripped off the guy’s nutsack onto the floor.

‘Mmmm… Very good boy…’ Sarah said approvingly. She dabbed the spunk off the floor with her finger and licked it off.

She sat back and looked smugly at the three cocks lined up in front of her face.

‘Now… You all know Cleopatra… the Egyptian queen? Well, she had the most amazing skin… And do you know why? No? Well, trust me… It wasn’t Maybelline… It was because… she cleansed herself in the cum of her many lovers…’ Sarah pulled her vest over her head. She sat in cream trousers and a white bra that held her tits pushed up.

The three guys had the most amazing view of her cleavage. Her chest heaved gently as she breathed.

12