L and K

Story Info
A story about the relationship between a mother and her son.
2k words
3.89
132.9k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Weirdo123
Weirdo123
12 Followers

In the crimson light of setting sun, on a vast field of yellow mustard, I was walking with K. Cold evening breeze was waving the field like a lake, sometimes fast and sometimes slow. A lake, a big lonely lake under the deep blue sky of new moon. And it cherish just two lives, two serene fishes, two lovers in the calm mysterious abyss of solitude.

"Do you think we will make it before the dark," K asked in her soft sweet voice squeezing my hand a little.

I looked at her and wished the time would just stop at this moment. I looked at her beautiful face. It was glowing like tulip in the dim ruby light of the sun. The diamond on her ear was reflecting a little light on her cheek. Her long black hairs were blowing in the wind. I could see the curves in her white T-shirt. A perfect image of a woman. A perfect image of your other half. Someone who knows every little thing about you. Someone who knows you, more than yourself. Someone with whom you can spend an eternity, she was that someone for me.

"It's a smooth ascend mom, just keep walking and we will see the light when we get near."

"I am tired let's just stop here for a minute," said K, "we've been walking for an hour."

"Alright mom, I am in no hurry to get there."

Just a few days before he died, my father had bought a farm house in the hilly area of... well name of the town isn't important. The important thing is he was a sensualist and he was rich. The wealth we've gained after his death is nothing to the comparison to the pain we've been through. We weren't exactly happy when he died in the accident but we weren't sad either. Anyway, a few weeks ago my mother decided to finish the book she'd left two years back and she proposed me to come and live with her for a few weeks. With my sister running the businessman I thought I could take the rest of one or two.

We were sitting on the trodden path along a side of the field. "It's so beautiful here, isn't it. It's been a long time since I've felt so good," said she.

"Yeah mom, I am happy too. I mean..."

She interrupted. She was looking at the stars. The sun was vanished and it was twilight.

"It's like there is no past and no future. Like you are a part of something big, something beautiful. You are alone with your lover and you don't care about anything else."

"I wish the time would just stop at this moment," she added.

"Wow, its funny that you said that because I just had this thought. I was wishing the same thing."

Then we fell silent for a bit.

"By the way alone with your lover!," said I.

"No I didn't mean it like that..."

I sensed some edginess in her voice. I guess she'd already realized that she'd said something wrong. And I can swear that if there were some more light I would have seen her flushed.

"...I mean that feeling is like that not that you are..."

"You know..."

"Your lover," said I.

"Are you smiling?" she asked.

"No, no I am not smiling at you. I understand what you mean."

"Yeah, I guess...," she said, "but never mention it like that to anyone OK, like ever. Some may get the wrong idea."

"And now the feeling is gone," she added.

"Don't worry mom. I'll never tell anyone, I promise."

Then there was an another awkward silent. And I thought if I am ever going to tell how I feel about her then this is my moment.

"We can't always control what we say or what we see. I'd once had a weird dream about you."

"About me?" what was it.

"Well, it'll be too embarrassing to tell," I was just checking her mind, "may be I shouldn't."

"Come on, tell me. We are like friends, aren't we. You can tell me anything."

"It was like a romantic dream. And by romantic I mean, in a sexual way."

"All right, go on."

"It was the last year of the school. And I got held back the second time, remember? I'd just turned eighteen and it was my birthday, still you beat the hell out of me."

"Well you deserved it."

"That night I'd seen that dream," I said, "do you really want to hear."

"OK come on, just tell me. I am curious."

I told her what was the dream and how she was punishing me for the result. And I really did feel embarrassed afterwords. But I can't say that I mentioned it unintentionally.

"Since then I'd seen you in a different way."

"In what way?" she asked at once.

I knew it is wrong to hit on your mother, but what choice did I had. She was the the love of my life.

"Being with you is like being with a lover. I mean it's just a feeling, like you was trying to say, like a happy feeling, like emotionally, not that I'd like to..."

Just then she kissed me on my lips. May be it was the effect of the whole ambiance but I knew it was not a mother's kiss to her son. It was the kiss of one lover to another.

We didn't talk anything till we get to the farm house. There was a watchman waiting for us.

"Namaste babuji, madam," he said, "You said only your mother was coming."

"And you said you'll pick her up from the station," I said firmly.

"I am really sorry sir, but my wife was having a baby. There is no one around today, otherwise I would have sent someone..."

"It's OK, it's a nice walk from the station," said K while looking at me. She was a little tense.

"But sir, I've opened only one room," the watchman said when we were entering the house, "I could clean another one if you like, but it will take some time and I have to be with my wife, you see."

"We'll manage tonight, you can do it tomorrow."

"Alright then I'll be back in the morning. And if you need anything, just give me a ring. My home is in the village. It's four miles form here but I'll come."

We were having the soup that K had made. And she was avoiding eye contact. But I was just gazing her. Her long thin fingers holding the spoon. Hairs on her forehead; every time they fall, she puts them behind her ears. Her lips, her breasts. I love everything about her.

"You gotta stop that, son."

"What."

"The way you are looking at me. I am your mother."

"I know who you are, but right now I am not looking at my mother. I am looking at K."

She looks up and asks, "who's K."

"You are. I call you that when I am thinking about you, K. And I am in love with her."

"Look, its not right," her voice was trembling.

"I know it's not right mom, but that's just the way it is. And I had no intention of telling you how I feel until you call me your lover and I knew its not something that's just slipped from your tongue. It had a meaning."

"Otherwise why would you kiss me."

She stood up and started to put the dishes in the sink. I could see the crack on her butt from her thin night grown.

"I've raised you son. I know you to the bone. And I know exactly what you are thinking when you are staring me like that. Believe me I want this as bad as you do, but I fear what if someone somehow gets aware of this.

"There's no one for miles, mom. Besides you are a woman too. And a woman can slip sometime, can't she?" I ask her.

She stopped the dishes, "you think she can?"

"I do."

She bends her head down and said after a pause, "There's no one around."

"I can be your K for a night."

Then she turned, wrapped her arms around and kissed my forehead, "you were right, you know. It didn't just slipped. Many times in my dreams, I've seen you as a lover."

"Would you like to be my lover tonight, my L," she asks.

I stood, my palm on her cheek and I touched her lip with a thumb.

"K my love, it is the happiest day of my life."

I lifted her from the hips and put her on the table. I kissed her neck. Then for the first time in my life, I kissed her lips. I was kissing her on the lips and my hand was under her grown. I put it in her panties and opened her flower. Electricity passes through her body when I first touches her. I undressed her and licked her and drink her. K, my mom has her hand in my hair and she was pushing me inside. I was aroused to be inside her. After she unzipped me, I opened her legs wide and pulled her near my waist.

"It's huge," she said and her eyes were glittering.

I pushed it gently inside her. She closes her eyes and puts her leg on my solder. I grabbed her from her hip and pushed it deeper inside her. Her legs are shaking and she is moaning. I throbbed her till we were wet in sweat. She reaches down and touches herself and I was about to come. And I spurts inside her belly so hard that I haven't before in my whole life.

She kisses me after and asks if I want to take a shower. Her voice was still quivering but she had a consistent smile on her face.

How could it be lust, I thought. It is love what gives such pleasure to someone.

"I'd love to, K."

"And this time I'd like you from behind," she said.

I get undress and followed her to the bathroom.

I saw her from behind, K my mother my lover, was waiting for me to love. I see her smooth, shining hips.

"How many times I have imagined them in my head and now, here they are just as beautiful as they can be," I thought, "and that's where she wants me to be, as if its a wild dream."

"Come on son, get inside," she bends forward and spreads her legs for me. She was touching herself with a hand between her legs. I got near and it was just in front of her hips. She grabs it and puts it on the opening. I drive the whole thing inside her and she shrieks with pleasure.

"Yes, keep going. Keep penetrating until you come."

I was fondling her breasts with my hands and she was cradling them below. The water from the shower was making me glide on her back and I was on the climax. Soon I came inside her warm lubricious passage and I removed her wet hair aside and kissed on her cheek.

"How queer is that, just a few hours ago we were a regular mother and son. But now I feel like you are my boyfriend, the best one ever."

We were laying in the bed facing each other and she was fondling my hair like she always does.

"I am not just you boyfriend. I am your life partner."

She laughs and puts her leg on me, "so now you are my husband. Are we going to have kids, honey?"

"Only if you want to mom. But we are going to make love whenever I wish."

"And what if I don't want to?" she asked with a mischievous smile.

"Then I'll force you. And you won't be able to complain to anyone."

"Oh! my sweet baby, are you blackmailing your mom?"

"Yes, I am."

"That's so cute, except you'll never have to force me. Now get some sleep sweetheart I might need some shaking before breakfast, if you know what I mean."

Weirdo123
Weirdo123
12 Followers