LA Aces Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm just…surprised, is all," I managed to get out. "Both by you being here, and what you're wearing."

"What, this?" Kat struck a pose, sticking her chest out. "You like?" I nodded; the black lace teddy, thong and heels were very hard not to like. I could feel myself getting hard already. "Mmm, I see that you do like."

"Sonny, my roommate…he was just here. Does he know you're here?"

Katharine's smile grew wider. "Mm-hmm...he wanted to stick around and watch. I had to suck him off to get him to leave us alone. Now we have all the time in the world." Katharine came back close to me, her hands working on taking off my belt as she looked up in my eyes. "Where's the bedroom, sweetie?"

I pointed in the right direction; Katharine turned and led the way, her ass swaying from side to side as she did. She pulled the teddy over her head as she walked, tossing it back to me. I caught it and immediately discarded it, more interested in what it had been covering than the garment itself. She got to the bedroom and turned around, letting me take a long look at her gorgeous breasts before speaking.

"Where do you want me?"

"Well, with all this talk about you sucking guys off, I think I deserve some…but first, on the bed. Hands and knees." She smiled, and got into position, wiggling her ass for me. I shed my shirt and pants before joining her, getting on my knees behind her and slowly running my fingers down her spine. I followed the fingers with a trail of soft kisses, and she gasped. I took hold of her thong and slowly slid it down her legs. After I pulled it off, I took a whiff; it was wet, and it smelled magnificent. I held it in my right hand, in front of Kat's face, while my left hand started to slowly tease her pussy lips.

"Smells like somebody's a little horny, doesn't it?"

Katharine moaned. "Yeah…I'm so fucking horny…" I pressed the panties against her face, and to my surprise she took them into her mouth. She moaned into them as my fingers sped up their teasing of her lips, and I decided I liked the sound so much that I wouldn't take them out just yet.

I took my left hand away from her pussy, but it was instantly replaced by my right as I moved myself into a better position. I rubbed her ass with my free left hand, and started kissing my way down her fabulous legs. I tasted every inch of her flesh, savoring the salty taste of the sweat from the inside of her knees. As I kissed and licked my way back up her right leg, I suddenly slid two fingers into her pussy; she gasped, and the thong fell out of her mouth.

She leaned forward to pick it up with her teeth, and I was seized by inspiration. Keeping my fingers in her pussy, I took my left hand and grabbed the back of her neck, pinning her to the bed. She moaned.

"Fuuuck…oh, God…" I smiled, lining my cock up with her dripping cunt. I slowly slid my fingers out of her pussy, holding them up to her lips.

"Lick them clean, Kat…taste your cunt!" She did, and the feeling of her tongue on my fingers was amazing. I almost couldn't wait to feel it on my cock, but I decided to stick with the plan and started pushing my cock into her pussy.

She moaned as I popped the head in, and the moans grew steadily louder as I pushed myself into her inch by inch. I could tell that it was killing her to stay still; she wanted to writhe and buck, but the hand on her neck held her firmly in place. I pulled out, slowly, then pushed back in again. My right hand, still wet with her saliva, started tracing circles around her tiny, pointed nipples.

"Oh, fuck…fuck me hard!"

"You don't need to ask me twice." I sped up, my cock thrusting in and out of her pussy. It was every bit as warm and wet and perfect as I remembered it; the different position gave a different feel, but it was impossible to say if it was better or worse than the one I had enjoyed a week ago. Just different.

"Harder! Fuck, I'm gonna cum! Fuck me harder!" I complied, fucking her pussy hard and fast, determined to make her cum before I did. I was struck with another wave of inspiration, and took my left hand off of her neck. She moaned, sounding almost disappointed that I had given her a bit of freedom, but the moan quickly turned into a scream as both my hands suddenly pinched her nipples, hard.

I could tell that I was hurting her, but it was also sending her over the edge; she pushed back hard against me as she came, juices flooding from her pussy and down her legs. I let go of her nipples, and she started coming down, breathing heavily as she basked in the afterglow of her orgasm. I gently pulled out of her, and she collapsed. I just sat next to her, stroking her hair as she fought to regain her breath. She was hot and sweaty and totally exhausted, but she was still amazingly beautiful. I leaned back on the pillows, my hard cock glistening with her juices.

"Wow," she finally got out. "…wow."

"Two wows? Is that it?" She turned her head to look at me.

"What did you want? 'Oh, Nick, you're the best lover I've ever had, please come move to LA with me'?"

"Something like that would have worked."

"I'll keep that in mind." She turned herself over, resting her head on my chest. We sat like that in silence for a few minutes, with me stroking her hair and her apparently lost in thought. "Do you want to?"

"Do I want to what?"

"Come out to LA with me." I looked down at her, and she looked up at me.

"You're not serious."

"I am. I've been thinking about it."

"For like five minutes!"

"No…I've thought about it ever since Wednesday, when you called me." That was surprising.

"How…how did you know that was me?" She looked at me like I was an idiot.

"Well, for one, I recognized your voice. And for two, there's a beautiful thing called Caller ID."

"Fine, so you knew that I called, but how did you get here? Did you call Sonny and have him give you directions?"

"Nope; I Googled your ass. Got your name, street address, and turn-by-turn directions." With that little mystery dealt with, we returned to our contented silence for a while, before Katharine spoke again. "So?"

"So what?"

"So, do you want to come out to LA with me?" I could tell that she was serious, so I decided that the least I could do was humor her and think about it for a second. And the more I thought, the more attractive the idea seemed. It would be pretty shitty of me to just leave without giving Sonny any help with the rent, but I could figure out a way to get it to him. And beyond that, I really had nothing to tie me down to Vegas. The city was becoming a parody of itself: Too over-the top, too crowded, too hot. I had kicked around the idea of being an actor before I chose Vegas, and moving to LA would at least bring me closer to the action. Plus, most importantly, it would mean I got to stay with Kat.

"Yeah. I do." She smiled, and hugged me, then started getting out of bed.

As I watched her, my cock sprang back to life; I remembered that I still hadn't cum, and I really didn't want to deal with a case of blue balls. I sat on the edge of the bed, and stared a hole in Katharine's back until she turned around.

"What?"

"There's still something you owe me." I looked down meaningfully, and she seemed to grasp my meaning.

"Nick, come on, I thought you were joking." She turned around and started gathering up her outfit.

"Katharine," I said, with a commanding edge in my voice, "Come here." She turned to look at me, and then came, standing right in front of me. Our eyes met, and she seemed to be scared, but titillated. I tried my best to remain firm in both my gaze and my tone. "Kneel." She swallowed, and then got down on her knees. The fear was gone from her now, and her eyes almost begged me to give the order that was on the tip of my tongue. I took my cock in my hand and placed the tip on her lips; they quivered. "Suck."

In an instant, Katharine had opened her mouth and taken my cock inside. Before I could let out the moan of pleasure that this action generated, it was back out. Her lips wrapped themselves around my cock, she sucked, and then she was off. Over and over this went on, until my cock was as rock hard and throbbing as it had been while it was buried in her pussy. Then, she started working at it with her tongue. The pleasure her tongue had given my fingers was nothing compared to what it was giving to my cock. She could tease and tantalize the smallest point while seemingly engulfing my entire cock with her tongue. I was trying my hardest to keep my eyes open, not for fear that I would cum but simply because I was worried I would lose consciousness if I didn't. I ran my fingers through her soft hair as she worked, her arms hanging at her sides while her mouth gave my cock all the pleasure it could handle.

She would hold me deep in her throat while her tongue danced around my tip, then pull off and suck the head so hard I felt like she would tear it off. All the while she kept her eyes locked on mine, reveling in the pleasure that she was giving me and knowing that she could make me cum whenever she wanted to. More times than I could count I felt the pressure in my balls grow, and she would slow down just enough that I didn't hurt myself by holding it in. The more she sucked, the more I felt that she was the one in control; even though I had ordered her to do it and she had seemed so submissive, she was now completely in control. I continued to stroke and caress her hair, focusing on it when the pleasure in my cock nearly became too much to handle.

I felt the pressure in my balls building again, and she must have as well, because she redoubled her efforts. She wasn't going to let me slide away this time, oh no; Katharine had decided that I was going to cum, and I had no say in the decision. I looked down at her, almost begging her not to stop, until finally I just had to cum. And God, how I did. I leaned back and had to take my hands out of Katharine's hair and use them to hold myself up. With one final suck on the tip of my cock, she sent me into orgasm; my cock thrust forward into her mouth as I shot load after load into it. Thinking about it now, I can't decide which is more amazing: The fact that I didn't pass out or the fact that she held every single drop of my cum in her mouth.

When I was finally done, I collapsed onto the bed, trying to catch my breath as she had earlier. When I was finally able to sit up and look at her, she immediately caught my eye. Her hands were folded in her lap, she was sitting back on her heels, and her mouth was full. She opened it, and I could see the load that she had just taken from me sitting on her tongue. She closed her mouth, smiled her devilish little grin, and swallowed. The very sight was so sexy, so erotic, that I came again, one single shot that splattered onto her face and tits. For a second I was terrified, but she just smiled the same smile and got to her feet. Scooping my cum from her tits with her fingers, she said, "I think I need to go clean up" and walked away, licking her fingers clean.

12