La Femme Amy Ch. 02

Story Info
Daddy and daughter try to fight the urges.
1.5k words
4.26
164.5k
7
0

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 05/31/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lay in bed, my cum slowly drying on my belly as I looked down at my cock which was still rock hard. Damn. It had never stood up so blatantly even when I was younger after two such hard orgasms. I realized I was still very horny with the thoughts of my daughter’s body… Damn. She is your daughter. You shouldn’t be thinking thoughts like that, but I have to have relief. I rolled over and called a number I knew by heart. Allison.

I trembled slightly as the phone rang, knowing it was awfully early to be calling her on a Saturday.

“Hello.” Her sleepy voice said.

“Hello baby, It’s..”

“Bob,” A pause, as I knew she was looking at the clock. “ It’s 10 o’clock. Are you all right?

“Yes baby I am fine. I just need you badly. Can you come over right now?”

“I need a bath, etc.”

“Sure thing. I’ll be waiting.”

“Bob?”

“Yes baby?”

“It’s Saturday. No school today. What about your daughter?”

“Can’t be helped baby. I need you badly. I can send her to the mall or something.”

“Okay lover.”

“Allie?”

“Yes?”

“Do you have any appointments for tonight?”

“Not as yet lover.”

“Good plan to stay all day and tonight as well.”

“My, my.” I could see that cute grin. “You do need me badly. See you in an hour or so.”

I got out of the bed my cock still poking straight out. Going into the bathroom, I took a shower, taking my time letting the hot water flow over me. My cock softened as I washed away the loads of cum.

“Daddy?”

I jerked around to see the silhouette of my daughter through the foggy glass door of the shower.

“Yee..ssss baby?” I stammered.

“My toilet won’t flush and I need to go bad. Can I use yours?”

“Sure baby. I’ll stay in here till you’re done, and I’ll call the plumber after I’m done.”

“Thanks daddy.”

Her shadow moved away from the door of the shower and unable to resist my eyes followed her as she moved over to the toilet and pulled down her panties. I didn’t even have to look down to know my cock was hard. It ached and throbbed with the sight of seeing my daughter drop her panties and pee just feet from me. The foggy glass made little difference as I watched her sit. The head pulsed even harder when I heard the little sigh of relief as she began to pee.

She finished and pulled up her panties. My mouth was watering thinking of the way her pussy tasted. I shook my head. She’s your daughter for Pete’s sake and here you are wondering what her pussy tastes like.

“Thanks daddy. I’m done.”

“Okay honey.” I could barely control my breathing. “I’ll be down in a minute. Start some coffee will you. We have a guest coming after while.”

“Oh? Who?

“We’ll discuss it when I come down stairs.” God I wish Allison would hurry. Jacking off wasn’t going to do this time.

“Okay Daddy. See you down stairs.”

My hand dropped down to my dick and I slowly stroked it, squeezing a large drip of pre cum from the piss hole. Damn, I thought, Allison had better hurry or I am going to have to take care of this myself. What had gotten into me? Even her mother had never made me horny. I had cum twice within an hour and that hadn’t happened in a very, very long time.

I shoved the thoughts of sliding my throbbing cock into my little girl’s pussy and went downstairs to get some coffee before Allison showed up. I tucked my semi hard cock back between my legs in hopes that it would not get any harder. Gratefully my daughter had dressed and was no longer in just a t-shirt and panties. She smiled at me as I entered and poured me a cup of coffee and fixed it just the way I liked it.

“Thanks honey. I need this.”

“You’re welcome daddy and I’ll always take care of you.” The grin on her face didn’t dispel the thoughts that ran through my mind over the implications of that one short statement. “By the way, Daddy, I am meeting the gang at the mall to hang out today, if that’s okay with you and you don’t need me for anything.”

Need her for anything. I groaned inwardly. She would be shocked if she knew what I would like to do to her and what I’d need her for.

“Uh, no, baby.” I stuttered slightly. “I have company coming over, so it’s cool if you head out to the mall.’

“Yeah I thought it might be when you said you were having company.” There was that devilish grin again. “Besides I think I’d just be in the way.” Did she actually wink at me slightly?

A horn honked loudly from the driveway.

“That’s Karen. I’ll be back this afternoon Daddy. We may catch a movie.”

“Tell Karen I said hello.”

“I will and I know she’ll be happy you did.” She giggled.

She turned and almost ran from the kitchen, leaving me there with my coffee and the wicked thoughts I was having about my daughter and her little red headed friend.

I finished the cup of coffee and fixed another before I heard the cab come and go from the street and looked out the window to see Allison coming up the driveway to the back door. She had no idea what was in store for her. I really hoped she liked a rape scenario game because I didn’t have time for foreplay the first time around.

I slipped into the mud room off the kitchen as Allie let herself in the back door as usual and I waited quietly until she had put her things down on the table before ever so quietly sneaking up behind her. Grabbing her around the chest, pinning her arms down to her side I hissed in her ear. “Don’t scream or you’ll regret it.” She gasped as I pushed her toward the table, bending her over it. Keeping one hand in the middle of her back I freed my rock hard cock and pushed her short skirt up roughly.

She moaned fearfully as I pushed her thong to the side and pushed my rigid cock into her pussy. “Oh fuck yeah.” I moaned as I drove deep and she whimpered as I bottomed out. Grabbing her hips I began to fuck her hard and fast, my need to cum overwhelming as I pumped my fat dick deep into her quickly drooling pussy. It was one of the things I loved about Allison, her response to sex was complete and total. Some whores just went through the motions waiting for the john to cum and collect their money. Allison loved sex and God could she fuck.

I pounded her hard and fast, my balls slapping against her clit. “Fuck, fuck.” As I looked down the shapely, panty covered little ass of my daughter laid before me on the table. I grunted with the force of my strokes. How could I want to fuck my own little girl? I hissed at the thoughts I was having as I pummeled Allie’s tight pussy. I knew it was Allie but my mind’s eye saw nothing but sweet little Amy under the assault of my pistoning cock. She felt so good around daddy’s fat cock. Damn it, I railed, this was my daughter I was thinking about. How could I want to fuck my sweet little girl?

I drove my cock unmercifully into the wet pussy using it to drive away the visions I was having. Hoping the brutality of the strokes would clear my mind of the incestuous thoughts.

I plunged deep into her tight cunt and exploded, filling her belly with an enormous load of hot cum. She humped back and moaned as her orgasm rippled through her body as my hot sticky cum filled her. I collapsed into the chair, totally spent and drained. Allie smiled as she rose from the table, turned and straddled me kissing me firmly on the lips.

“Wow lover. What brought all that own?” I shrugged as she kissed me hard on the lips. “You did really need me didn’t you.”

“Sorry baby..”

“Don’t be, baby. I loved it. I still want to know who she is.”

“She?”

“Yeah the woman who has gotten you so worked up this early in the morning.” She grinned as she reached down between us and stroked my cock. “ But you can tell me later. Now it’s time to get down to some serious fucking.”

I gulped. How could I tell her that it was my own daughter that I was raping a few moments ago? Simple answer, I couldn’t.

I lifted her in my arms as her legs encircled my hips and locked behind me. We kissed, nipped and bit at each other’s lips as I carried her up the stairs into my bedroom. She pushed me onto my back and climbed on top of me, straddling my face, pushing her cum filled pussy against my lips. “That’s right lover, clean up the mess you made.” I swore I heard the back door open and close but I forgot about it as I grabbed her hips and began to eat her sweet pussy.”