La Femme Amy Ch. 03

Story Info
Dad & daughter fight their addictions.
3.5k words
4.26
142.9k
9
0

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 05/31/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Forgive me as each chapter is supposed to contain one story part from Daddy and one from Amy. I messed up with chapter 2 so I will catch up here with 2 from Amy and 1 from Daddy and then I'll keep it straight. Sheepish grin.

Amy

Showering quickly, knowing that Karen will be here any minute to go to the mall. A towel wrapped around me begins tossing clothes around trying to find just the right outfit. Settling, finally, on a deep blue T-shirt with butterflies and my black, low-rise jeans. Slipping the T-shirt on suddenly realizes I need to go and go badly. Sighing deeply as I notice the toilet didn't flush from the last time hurries down to Daddy's room to use his. Entering his bedroom, hears the shower running, moving to the door, unsure if this is okay,

'Daddy?' calling out.

'Yee.ssss baby?' I stammered.

'My toilet won't flush and I need to go bad. Can I use yours?' Hoping he can't see me avert my head aware of his outline against the foggy glass shower door.

'Sure baby. I'll stay in here till you're done, and I'll call the plumber after I'm done.'

'Thanks daddy.' My heart hammering again in my chest as I move over to drop my panties. Sighing with relief, wondering if Daddy can see me. Finishing quickly, flushes and calling out,

'Thanks daddy. I'm done.'

'Okay honey.' I could barely control my breathing. 'I'll be down in a minute. Start some coffee will you. We have a guest coming after while.'

'Oh? Who?

'We'll discuss it when I come down stairs.'

'Okay Daddy. See you down stairs.' Hurry quickly from the room heads back to my room and finishes dressing. Heading down to the kitchen makes the coffee. Looking up just as it finishes smiles as Daddy enters the kitchen,

'Thanks honey. I need this.'

'You're welcome daddy and I'll always take care of you.' Smiling once more, a quick flash of wondering what Daddy looked behind that foggy glass door flits through my mind. Looking away for a moment pretending to add sugar to my coffee,

'By the way, Daddy, I am meeting the gang at the mall to hang out today, if that's okay with you and you don't need me for anything.'

'Uh, no, baby.' I stuttered slightly. 'I have company coming over, so it's cool if you head out to the mall.'

'Yeah I thought it might be when you said you were having company.' There was that devilish grin again.

'Besides I think I'd just be in the way.' Blinking a bit as I drink my coffee.

Did she actually wink at me slightly?

A horn honked loudly from the driveway.

'That's Karen. I'll be back this afternoon Daddy. We may catch a movie.'

'Tell Karen I said hello.'

'I will and I know she'll be happy you did.' Giggling as I very nearly run from the kitchen.

Hopping into the car with Karen, 'Hey, girlfriend.' Hugging her.

'Hey, yourself' she replies, 'You ready to spend that birthday money?' chuckling her green eyes twinkling.

'Yep I am...Oh Daddy said to say hello' grinning as she pulls away from the curb. Looking toward the house as we do sees a flash of that redheaded woman friend of Daddy's as she enters the back gate.

'Oh? He did? Groovy, your dad is hot.' laughing in response.

Looking in my purse, 'oh drat, Karen, pull over. I need to run back. I forgot something.'

'Well make it snappy, I got Mommy's credit card' chuckling.

Leaving the car hurries back to the house. Entering the kitchen very quietly tiptoes over to the counter to get my gift certificate to that hot new boutique. Hearing a lot of noises from the mudroom tiptoes over to the door and listens.

'Don't scream or you'll regret it.' Comes a low male voice. Thinking it sounds like daddy, but it can't be. That sounds rougher, almost dangerous. Then hearing a gasp from the woman and the sounds of someone being pushed against the work counter, a mop falling to the floor. Then some sounds I can't make out.

. 'Oh fuck yeah.' Daddy again? 'Fuck, fuck.' A deep crimson flush covered in my face as I realize what I'm hearing. More strange noises... Daddy spanking the woman? Listening a few more minutes before I realize hot and tight my groin feels. Oh, this isn't good. I better get going.

Quietly heading back to the door shutting it and wincing as I make more noise that I had intended. Hoping that Daddy didn't hear it runs to the car and the mall.

Hopping into the car, 'okay, I'm ready. Let's go.'

'Oh yeah, Let's go spend money' Karen laughs as she guns the motor.

As we head out, my thoughts drift back to what I overheard. Karen's chattering fading out as I try to make sense of what I heard. Daddy's words, his tone of voice and the sounds......it...it...couldn't have been what I think it was, could it? It sounded like that movie; Karen, Sammie, Janie and I snuck out and saw last summer. The guy in it was raping the woman. But this one...Allison? Seemed to like it. Why did it make me feel all tingly and hot just like it does when Tommy kisses me?

A jab in the ribs brings me out of my daydream just as I realize that just thinking on it was making me tingle and how it might feel to have Daddy do that to me. 'Hey, girlfriend. You with me?' Karen utters.

'Yeah, yeah I am. Was just thinking on something.' Replying sheepishly as I wonder what she would say if I told her WHAT I was thinking about.

'Must have been something really juicy. I asked you three times what you thought about Sammie's new boyfriend...er man friend I should say.'

'Isn't he like 10 years older than her or something?'

'Yeah, but damn he's hot. That brown hair and those sexy brown of his...hmmhmmm.' laughing as she swerves to avoid an idiot who pulls in front of her. 'and speaking of sexy older men, your dad is sooooooooo fine, girlfriend. I wouldn't mind spreading for him'

'KAREN!' looking over with eyes wide

'oh puleese, don't tell me you haven't thought about sleeping with an older man.' Karen replies with a mischievous tone.

'weeeeeeellll yes...but He's my father' a blush flushes my face wondering if she had actually read my mind earlier and the thought of doing it with daddy.

Karen chuckles, 'you are such a virgin, girlfriend. But I love ya anyway'

For the next few minutes we both listen to a song on the radio as Karen navigates the parking lot of the mall in search of a parking space. Finding one, we get out and head in.

'Did you ever watch him?' Karen asks out of the blue.

'Wha..what? watch Daddy?' just looking at her a bit shocked.

'You know, watch him do it? Someone as sexy as he is must have girlfriends over. I've bet he's done it with you in the house.' She asks in a matter of fact way.

My face nearly a beet red, 'no I never...I mean I don't......oh will you stop it.' Trying not to be embarrassed. Looking over at her, 'have you?'

Karen laughs, 'oh yeah. You know my Mom and Men friends. Depending how hot the men look depends on whether I watch or not. The first time was by accident. I had been in her room, rumaging in the closet. I guess the door had shut behind me when Mom and one of her 'friends' came in. He was gorgeous, sort of a scruffy Tom Cruise. I couldn't leave so I just stayed and watch. God they went at it for hours. And you know, all I could think of was, was what it would be like to join them. I mean he was HOT.'

Just shaking my head, 'you are just full of surprises today.' Muttering as we enter Hot Spots, the newest place for teens.

For the next several hours we blow through every store, Karen doing severe damage to her Mom's credit card. Every so often my thoughts return to Daddy and what I had overheard. Every time that same tingly feeling would grow in my groin and I'd wonder what it would be like to have him...no, no, no. Watching him? Maybe, could I?

* * * * *

Daddy

Allison pushed her pussy to my faces grabbing my head as I began to lick and suck at her cunt. The warm combination of our juices began to flow from her hole as she squeezed down pushing out the sticky combination. I lapped eagerly as I cleaned her sweet pussy of our juices. She squealed as I began to lick, suck and bite at her clit, grinding her pussy down against my face. She reached down entwining my hair in her fingers and pulled my head up against her pussy and began to fuck my face.

One of the things I loved about Allison was her complete unbridled passion. She wasn't like other women of her profession to whom a john was just cash. She really enjoyed sex and as she rubbed her pussy fully up and down my face she began to scream with the pleasure she was feeling. 'Oh fuck yeah Bob. Eat that pussy baby. Fuck, fuck, fuck.' She moaned. 'Damn I am cumming lover. Oh fuck, yyyyeeeaaahhhhh.' She pressed hard against my face covering even my nose as she rode out the waves of her orgasm. Panting hard she slid down to straddle my hips and collapsed on top of me trying to calm her breathing.

'Damn lover,' she smiles, ' This is shaping up to be a great day. I am certainly glad I didn't have any appointments tonight. I think we are going to have on hell of a time.'

I smiled up at her as she slid off to the side her hand reaching down to stroke my semi hard cock. She purred as she rubbed roughly down the length of my cock. 'Love this cock.' She hissed as her lips crushed against mine and the familiar swelling began to harden the length of my cock. She kissed her way down my chest and belly and I groaned loudly as she engulfed my cock head and sucked like a child on a lollipop. Her head began to bob up and down as I lay there watching her intently the golden locks bouncing as she gobbled my meat.

I shivered as the thought of Amy's mouth being around my cock flashed through my mind and Allison moaned as my cock as it became even harder. She pulled back her tongue flicking over the tip swirling the pre cum that leaked out. She looked up at me. 'Who is she lover? Who is this mysterious woman you keep thinking about?'

I grabbed her hair and pulled her up to me her leg swinging over as she moved up. Knowing me well she reached down and guided my fat cock into her cunt and slammed down onto the full turgid length. 'Fuck,' She hissed, 'she must be one damned fine bitch to have you so worked up. I haven't seen you like this in a very long time. Though I already hate her because it's not your money I love and you know that!'

She began to ride my like there was no tomorrow and as I looked up at her taking her nipples to begin to roll and pinch them I thought of Amy. Riding her daddy's cock, begging for daddy to fuck her. Oh god, I really did want to fuck my little girl. How could I want that? Why was I even thinking it? I opened my eyes and there she was, my own little baby girl fucking daddy's cock, shuddering as she came around daddy's big fuck pole.

Allison screamed as I pinched hard on her nipples and her hips savagely fucked back and forth as I pushed up the head pressing against her cervix and exploded as I dreamed of cumming in my little girl's pussy.

Allison collapsed against me rolled off as I felt a huge glob of cum run down my thigh and we both passed out from the intensive exertions of our orgasms.

He awoke to the twilight of dusk filtering through the window. Allison still asleep curled against his side stirred in her sleep and his thoughts quickly turned to his musings as she rode him earlier.

How could he even dream of having sex with Amy? She was a child for goodness sake as well as his child. What kind of pervert thought of having sex with his own daughter? True he had read many stories on the internet but those were works of fiction, most of them anyway but this was real. He wanted his daughter and he wanted her badly. Her talk of how hot Karen thought he was made him wonder if she thought the same thing. How could he find out? Was there any way to discover if Amy felt the same way he had begun to about having sex together. He shivered with the thought and carefully got out of bed, took a quick shower, put on his robe and went down to the kitchen. He was famished and Allison would probably be as well since all they had done today was fuck.

He started some onions and chiles frying as he scrambled some eggs. Just as he was taking them out of the plate Allison came in up behind him, her hair damp from the shower and hugged him about the waist. 'That smells good lover. I am starving.' She nipped at his shoulder. ''It's been a long time since I was so worn out.' She hugged me again and moved to the frig and poured two glasses of milk. Coming back to the table she turned one chair around and took me by the hand as I sat the plates on the table. She guided me into the chair and the straddled me her feet barely touching the floor as she took one of the plates and offered me a forkful of the eggs.

I could feel he heat from her sex as they shared the two plates of eggs. As she set the last plate back on the table she leaned in and began to nip and bite at his neck, her hands going between them opening my robe. Her bites became firm and insistent and she stroked my cock to full attention. She moaned softly into my ear as she nipped at the lobe. 'Oh baby I do love this cock.' She opened her legs even farther and slid my cock into her wet pussy. Her heels coming up to the bottom rung of the old fashioned dining chairs she began to squeeze the length of my cock not yet moving up and down, just milking it with just the walls of her pussy.

I groaned as she began to slowly slide up and down the length of my rock hard cock as the thoughts of Amy began to drift back into my head and I closed my eyes imagining my little girl fucking up and down daddy's fat hard cock. 'Damn, baby girl,' I moaned as she pinched at my nipples. Allison stopped immediately and looked at me intently. 'What did you just say, Bob?'

'Er, em, uh,' I don't know what did I say?'

'You said damn baby girl!' She looked deep into my eyes.

'I did?' I sputtered. 'Sorry, I don't know why I did.'

I rocked my hips forcing my cock deeper into her pussy, hoping to get her mind back on fucking. She squealed as the head hit the back wall of her pussy and bent forward grabbing me around the neck with both hands. Whew, I thought, damn that was close. I began to pound up into her this newfound desire. The desire for my daughter and one I still could not understand but one that was a growing beast within me.

As I pounded up into Allison tight grasping pussy I looked over her shoulder and could have sworn I saw a shadow move away from the kitchen door going into the dining room. I quickly forgot about it as my orgasm erupted spraying Allison with yet another large load of semen.

* * * * *

Amy Having gotten lost in shopping and chatting with Karen, the morning goes peaceably. Running into Janie and Sammie, we all go over to Crush, the hot new café, for lunch. Only briefly do my thoughts turn to Daddy and what I had overheard. Looking at each of my friends wondering if they had ever thought of doing with their dads. Karen, of course, couldn't; Sammie's dad was way to old, Janie's......well Janie's WAS kind of hot...'What am I thinking?'

Dismissing those thoughts quickly as we leave the café, 'Karen and I were thinking of going to the movies. You two want to come?'

'Oh I wish I could, Love, but I can't. I gotta baby sit this afternoon for the Wilson's. In fact I really should be going.' Janie replies.

'And I can't cause I'm meeting David in an hour. We are going to go look at baby gifts for his sister.' Sammie adds.

'Okay. Then we'll see you two later' hugging them as they leave. Turning to Karen, 'okay what movie do you wanna see?'

'How about Xmen2?' Karen replies.

'Sounds good to me.' Heading to the theater in the back of the mall, waving to several people we know along the way. Just as we get there...

RRRRRRRRIIIIINNNNNNNGGG

'Oh damn, my cell.' Karen utters taking it out, 'Hello? Umhmm...Mom?...awwwwww Mom...oh...alright.' mumbles as she hangs up, 'Sorry, girlfriend, I gotta bail. Mom wants me to go over to Grammy's and help her clean house. Come on, I'll drive you home and head over.'

'Oh? Didn't Your Grammy break her wrist?' asking as we head to the car.

'Yeah, she did. Normally I don't mind going, but today I do. Oh well. We can go another time.'

With that we head home. Waving goodbye to Karen as she pulls away, I turn to head to the kitchen door. Glancing in the garage as I pass by, a look of surprise flitters across my face as I see Daddy's jeep still there. I thought he had had to go out today? We were going camping tomorrow and he had wanted to get some supplies for the trip.

Walking up to the kitchen door, freezing just as my hand touches the knob. Having glanced in through the window my eyes widen as I see that woman from this morning sitting in daddy's lap. Shifting a bit so they can't see me as she kisses and bites his neck.. Deep blue eyes roam down following her hand till I see her take Daddy's cock and stroke. Feeling a deep blush rise in my cheeks as I stand there riveted to the spot watching. That big cock in her hand, what does it feel like? Watching as she slides it into her a groan escapes bringing me back. I can't be thinking of THAT. Oh god, I wonder how......no... you stop that, bad girl...but this feeling in my groin...don't even think......ohmmmmmm...yeah...daddy' Whimpering as I watch daddy fuck this redheaded woman till I realize the throbbing between my legs is unbearable, I tear myself away and go to the front door, just hoping neither saw me.

Slipping in as quietly as I can and tiptoeing upstairs, the sounds from the kitchen echoing through the hall, filling my ears. Reaching my bedroom, eases the door open and shut and plops down on my bed squeezing my legs together. What I had seen...oh my. Daddy's throbbing cock. I've never seen a real one, just in that movie I saw last year. I wonder how it felt going inside her? I wonder how it would feel inside me?

The thoughts rise unbidden as my hand slides down to the crotch of my jeans as if of its own mind. Unaware of rubbing myself as I picture that woman stroking daddy's cock then sliding it inside her pussy...The words 'fuck...fuck.' filtering through the door as daddy rocks into her...then something else daddy said...something I barely could make out...something girl... Totally unaware of my hand rubbing harder as suddenly an intense shudder courses through me, my entire body shaking.

Brought back to reality I jerk my hand away as I realize my panties are wet. Totally embarrassed now, not only by my thoughts but by this quickly changes. I still as I hear Daddy and that woman come back upstairs and head for Daddy's room. Slipping on a fresh pair of panties and some shorts I lay down on the bed, closing my eyes. Soon more sounds come from Daddy's room just next door. I can't help but listen, enthralled by what I hear.